Endless Love

Poem Info
112 words
0
1.6k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tell me of love and tell me of its complete yearning for destruction. For no emotion has rendered me so faithless or shameless in its thrall.

Tell me of its hunt for those who are unsuspecting and ill tell you of its victims and their orgasmic rejoinder. For there is no other emotion but love whose occupancy in ones soul leaves fulfillment and bareness across my heart.

I can tell you of days spent in its exultation and days spent damming it to Hades for its devastation. Oh but what a sensation! My body craves and my heart feeds upon it while my brain fastidiously nourishes itself in its aromatic fragrance.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Epmd607Epmd607about 15 years ago
I can't place "aromatic fragrance."

Is it the fragrance of brain or Hades? most likely you meant the fragrance of endless love since that's the poems title, but it reads oddly at the end. This is a bordernline non-poem, maybe prose-poetry can cover all of writing, math text books, Remembrance of things past, mechanical drawing sketches... I liked some of your lines, a little too generic in places for my tastes, maybe would work as a letter in the letters and transcripts portion of this site. I've saying 4 out of 5 for good effort, so please don't email me, find a poem of mine and rip it apart.