Empty Nest Syndrome

Story Info
It's time to take care of herself.
3.3k words
4.43
72.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

As her son carried the last of his boxes out of the house, Claudia sighed. Her last child, her baby, was gone.

The sigh was one of relief.

For the past twenty-seven years, she'd been a mother. That was about it. She hadn't worked outside the home since her oldest child was born; his father had insisted she stay home and take care of the children and the house. Then, when the oldest was ten and the youngest only three, he'd left her after bitching that she never did anything but clean and look after the kids. But he'd given her enough child support and alimony to live on, so she still hadn't had to work.

After he'd left, she'd spent all her time caring for the children and keeping the house clean. Oh, sure, she'd read books and taken classes just for something to do. She'd learned to use computers, with the help of her kids, and had made a few friends online who were her main source of adult contact. When her kids had been in school she'd joined the PTA and met other parents through the sports her children participated in, but mainly she'd just been home.

Without dating. Ever.

No one believed her when she said that. How could an attractive woman go seventeen years without dating? She'd had offers, but had turned them down for fear it would be too confusing or upsetting for her kids if she went out with various men. They certainly seemed upset when their dad introduced them to his flavors of the week. It was her job as their mother to provide stability, to give them someone who was focused on them.

Thank goodness for vibrators. She'd burned out more than a few over the years.

But now her youngest was out of the house. She didn't have to set a good example, she didn't have to worry about how her actions might affect her kids. All she had to worry about was herself.

Now she could take care of herself.

After her youngest hugged and kissed her and drove away, she went back inside and turned on the computer. She'd gotten to know some people very well online, men and women who belonged to a sex/dating site she'd joined on a whim a few months earlier. Some of them had been very understanding when she'd explained her problems with dating, and had offered support and advice. Some, of course, had offered her dates of one kind or another.

Since she'd joined, she'd rehearsed in her mind what she would say to get dates with the kind of men she'd actually wanted to date. She'd read stories and blogs online to get an idea of what intrigued her sexually, since it had been so long since she'd fucked anyone she'd forgotten what she'd enjoyed. She hadn't shut sex completely out of her life, of course. She'd had the vibrators, and had been known to take a peek at the porn movies she'd scavenged from her husband's den after he'd moved out. But without a partner, she hadn't had the chance to experiment.

So she'd spent time deciding what she wanted to experiment with and choosing men from the chat room on the dating site with whom she'd like to experiment. Her fantasies had centered around what she would say and do to them and what she wanted them to do to her. She'd chatted on instant messenger with some of the female friends she'd made about her plans, and had gotten advice and cautions from them.

Now she was ready. She had announced a week earlier that her son would be moving out. "I'm going to make up for lost time," she'd said. "Who wants to help me?"

Of course, that had gotten plenty of responses. Some of them she'd ignored. She wasn't interested in boys her son's age who just wanted to fuck an older woman. She wasn't interested in the men she'd seen in the chat room on the site who bounced from one woman to the next. She didn't want a relationship, exactly; she was fifty years old, far too old to get involved with anyone long-term. She was too set in her ways. But from her children she'd learned the terms "friends with benefits" and "fuck buddies". Either of those situations would suit her needs perfectly, as long as it was with a man who wasn't fucking a dozen or more other women at the same time.

She signed into the chat room. "Hey, everyone, I'm free!" she typed. "So which of you handsome men is going to help me celebrate?"

Some of the replies she got were from women and some from men she hadn't spoken to before. She ignored those. She wasn't bisexual—at least she didn't think she was, though it might be fun to find out for sure at some point—and she wasn't interested in stranger sex.

But a handful of the men who replied, ones she'd chatted with online for a while, earned a private message from her requesting their phone numbers. Three men answered. She called one of them immediately.

"Hello." The voice was deep and excited. "Is this Supermom?"

She laughed at the sound of her chat room screen name. In print, it didn't look quite so ridiculous. "You can call me Claudia. And your real name?"

"Josh. Did you want to get together tonight?"

"Absolutely. Why don't we meet for coffee first to be certain there's an attraction and that neither of us is a serial killer, and we can go from there."

"Where would we go?" His tone was teasing.

"If all goes well, back to my house for a long night of fucking." She'd practiced that line for weeks. She couldn't believe she'd actually said it out loud.

"Sounds good to me. How old are you, anyway? I know you said your youngest just moved out of the house."

"I turned fifty a couple months ago. Is that too old for you?" If she remembered right from the site, he was thirty-three. Older than her kids, which made him okay to fuck as far as she was concerned, but he might not think so.

"Hell no. Age is just a number. Where do you want to meet?"

She named a coffee shop a few blocks from her house. "See you there in an hour."

"Looking forward to it."

She hung up and went to her bedroom, where she sorted through her closet until she found an outfit that was sexy without being too overt. A silk blouse, cut just low enough to show her ample cleavage, and a skirt that hit just above her knees. Her legs, always her best feature, still looked good. Hopefully Josh would think so.

She popped onto instant messenger for a moment to let a couple of friends know where she was going and whom she was meeting, just in case anything went wrong, then went to the dating site to study Josh's picture. It wouldn't do if she didn't recognize him when she got to the shop.

Finally it was time. She drove to the shop, parked her car, and reached the door at the same time as a man she recognized as Josh. "Hello," she said.

"Oh, good, you're here!" He seemed pleased to see her. Good start. "Come on in. What would you like? I'm buying."

"Thank you. That's nice of you." Hopefully he wasn't one of those men who thought buying a woman any kind of drink entitled them to a night of sex. Not that she'd mind much. He was handsome, nice strong jaw, light brown hair with a mustache to match. She'd never been with a man with facial hair. What would it feel like between her legs? Her face warmed at the thought.

They got their drinks and sat down to chat. Within half an hour, Claudia had made up her mind. She couldn't remember the last time a man had made her laugh so much, and he was definitely attractive. Hot, as her daughter would say. Best yet, he seemed interested in her as well. "I'm looking for a long-term fuck-buddy, not just a one night stand," she said.

"I know what you mean. I don't want a relationship, but I want someone I can call when I'm horny instead of having to look around for women on the site. Someone regular."

"Same here. So would that interest you with me? No exclusivity necessary, if you wanted to hook up with someone else, but this wouldn't be a one-time thing." She bit her lip to keep from laughing at her own words. She sure didn't sound like the sedate mom of three she'd acted like all these years.

"Sounds good to me so far. Of course, I'd have to see if we're compatible in bed. That's kind of important for fuck buddies."

"It certainly is. Would you like to come back to my place?"

His eyes lit up. "Absolutely. I'll follow you."

She was probably nuts for bringing a near-total stranger over, but at least people knew who she was meeting. If he murdered her, her friends would know who to accuse. At least she wouldn't die a celibate, dried-up crone. God, it would be good to feel a man between her legs instead of a piece of plastic.

At her house, by the time she got the door open his hands were on her waist. No pretense; both of them knew why she'd brought him here. They went inside and closed the door, and Josh pushed her against it. "Can't believe you thought I'd think you were too old." He pressed his lips against her neck. "You're one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. Been a long time for you, huh? No men good enough?"

"No time. I've been busy raising my kids. Now that that's done with, I can have time for myself." She pulled him closer. "Time to take care of my own needs."

"Mmm. And what do you need?"

Another answer she'd rehearsed. "I need a hard cock inside me."

"Show me where your bedroom is and I'll be more than happy to give that to you."

She led him upstairs, where he caressed her for a few moments before taking off his clothes. "Don't worry, I'm not going to rush this. Just want to get more comfortable."

His dick stood hard against his belly, the first male part she'd seen since her husband's, unless you counted the ones in the porn movies. She ran her hand along its length. "Very nice."

"Glad you think so." He stretched out on the bed. "Let's see what you've got."

Slowly, like a stripper in a movie, she took off her blouse and skirt. Under the blouse she wore a lavender bra; under the skirt, nothing. Josh's eyes shone approval. "Fucking hot. Take off the bra."

She did, then crawled onto the bed beside him. What the hell was she doing there, naked with a naked man young enough to be her son? Well, if she'd been a teen parent. She shoved the thought away. Seventeen years of subsisting on porn and masturbation, of only feeling a man's touch when one of her friends' husbands hugged her. Which had fueled plenty of masturbation fantasies, but she hadn't wanted to be a homewrecker and she'd wanted to be the good mommy.

To hell with being good. Tonight she'd be bad enough to make up for all of it.

On her knees, she ran her hands over his chest. He slid his hand up to her ass. "God, you're so firm. Never would have known you're fifty if you hadn't told me."

"Oh? And how old would you have thought I am?"

"Forty, if that. Maybe younger. You're hot as hell." He tugged her leg. "Get over my face. I want to eat you."

Ooh. On the exceedingly rare occasions when her ex-husband had done oral, he'd just had her on her back. She'd seen women in those movies straddling men's faces, and the image had excited the hell out of her, but she'd never thought she would get to try it. Gingerly she swung one leg over him and scooted up until her throbbing pussy was above his mouth.

"Have to get you nice and wet before I fuck you." He pulled her down so his tongue could touch her slit.

Oh, god, how amazing it felt! His mouth did unbelievable things to her, licking, probing, sucking until she felt like she was going to explode. And then she did, her first orgasm from a man in seventeen years, and the first one she'd ever had from oral sex. Thank goodness her windows were closed or her neighbors would have wondered who was murdering her, she made so much noise.

Josh laughed and helped her off him. "Bet you didn't think you could come that hard, huh, honey?"

"God." She lay on her back, panting. "You sure know what you're doing with that tongue of yours."

He stuck out his tongue. "Practice makes perfect."

"And just how much practice have you had?"

"Enough. Don't worry, I'm not one of those men who fucks everything with a pussy. I've been with several women, but I'm not fucking half the chat room like some of those guys."

"I stay away from those guys."

"Good thinking." He gestured at his dick, which if anything looked harder than it had been. "So are you going to return the favor?"

She sat up and maneuvered herself to a kneeling position beside his hip. "I'm so out of practice with this."

He rubbed her ass. "Believe me, there's no such thing. You put that pretty mouth of yours on my cock and it'll feel good no matter what you do."

Encouraged, she lowered her head to his crotch and licked the length of his shaft. God knew she'd seen plenty of blowjobs in the movies; that seemed to be the main attraction in them, even more than actual fucking in some cases. All she had to do was remember what those actresses had done and copy it.

From the sounds Josh made as she licked him, then lowered her lips over him, she was doing something right. A couple drops of precum added a salty taste to him and she sucked, wanting more. "Oh, baby, I thought you hadn't done this for a while," he moaned.

She'd been taught not to talk with her mouth full, so she didn't answer, just kept up the movements of her mouth, first sucking as far down his shaft as she could go without gagging, then licking just the tip. His breathing grew heavier and was punctuated by grunts and moans until finally he cried out, "I'm gonna fucking come!"

Claudia had never tasted a man's cum. Her husband was the only man she'd fellated, and he'd refused to come in her mouth because, as he put it, "I'm not kissing anything that's covered with something that came out of my dick." Josh didn't seem like the kind who'd think that way, and even if he was, she was too curious to stop. She sucked harder until he erupted in her mouth.

The cum choked her a bit at first, but she caught herself and managed to swallow it. "Fuck, I didn't think you'd do that," Josh said. "How'd it taste?"

"Delicious." Claudia reached for a tissue from the box on her nightstand and wiped her mouth. "How'd it feel?"

"Fucking incredible." He pulled her down for a long, tongue-filled kiss. Apparently he didn't mind kissing after coming.

Now it was time for the main event. Tucked under her pillow was a box of condoms she'd bought weeks ago. It occurred to her that it was a bit stupid to let him come in her mouth if she had no intention of letting him come in her pussy, but too late now. She pulled the box out. "You do realize you're going to use one of these."

"Hell yes. I wouldn't expect anything else. But you're going to have to wait a few." His cock was softening. "Or maybe you can get him up and ready again."

"I'll do my best."

She decided to try a move she'd seen in one of the movies. Kneeling beside him, she took his dick in one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. "It's so fucking hot watching you play with yourself," he said. "Keep it up and you'll get me hard in no time."

"That's the plan." She stroked and squeezed him while her fingers played in her slit. She felt him stiffening; what a turn-on! Her orgasm caught her by surprise. "Fuck!"

"That's what we're about to do, all right." He took out a condom and unrolled it onto himself. "You want top or bottom?"

"Yes."

He laughed. "Okay, but which one first?"

"You're the guest. I'll let you choose."

He flipped her onto her back and knelt between her thighs. "Let's see how flexible you are." Grasping her ankles, he put her legs against his chest and his dick against her pussy. "Ready?"

"Oh, god, yes!"

In this position, she could see his shaft as he pushed into her. Her pussy walls clenched and grasped at him, as hungry as she was for something real inside. "You're so tight," Josh groaned. "This is going to feel so fucking good."

"It already does."

Finally he was completely inside her, balls against her ass. He gave a few slow thrusts, then pulled nearly all the way out and rammed back in. She cried out. "You like that?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"Good. I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll scream, baby. You want that?"

"Yes. Fuck me!"

He did, hard and fast, so hard she thought he'd hammer her through the mattress. She kept her eyes open, though with her husband she'd always closed them. But her husband hadn't presented her with the picture of a muscle-chested young man with a long cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Josh fucking her was the hottest thing she'd ever seen, far better than those damn movies.

She was close to coming when he reached down and fingered her clit. A few seconds of pressure pushed her over, and she screamed into her third orgasm of the night. Who'd have thought she could come more than once? Josh grinned. "That's it. Holy shit, your cunt feels good when you come."

His use of the "c" word didn't even bother her, though she'd cringed on hearing it in the movies. Now it just made the fucking even more exciting. "Fuck my cunt more then and see if you can make it do it again."

"Not this time, baby. I'm about to come myself." He closed his eyes and somehow managed to fuck her even faster. Finally he grunted and spasmed as he filled the condom with his seed. "Holy fuck. That was amazing, baby." He pulled out and got off the bed to toss the condom into the trash. "Guess we'll definitely be seeing more of each other, at least, if you want to."

"Oh, definitely." She closed her eyes to catch her breath. "Maybe even a little more tonight, after we've recovered."

"I like the way you think."

It was midnight before Josh left. Neither of them really wanted him to spend the night; the fucking had been good, but sleeping together just didn't feel right. Claudia walked him to the door, still nude, and wrote her phone number on his hand. "Make sure you call."

"Baby, you can count on it." He kissed her forehead and walked out the door.

The phone rang. Who on earth would call at this hour? Claudia answered to the voice of her youngest. "Hey, Mom, sorry to call so late, but I know you stay up sometimes. Did I wake you?"

"No, not at all. How was the move?"

"Fine. Everything's in. I just wanted to check on you. Empty nest and all that. You aren't lonely, are you?"

She thought about how she'd spent the last several hours and bit back a laugh. "No, honey. I'm not lonely at all."

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers