Hot to the Touch

Story Info
Short, sensual, self-pleasure in a tanning bed.
898 words
4.2
23.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
64 Followers

It's 7:45 in the morning and time for me to go get some artificial sun on my body. I go into my designated room and close the door. It's nice and cool for now. After carefully untying my shoes and taking them and my socks off, I slip my jeans and panties down my legs.

My shirt and bra land in the pile with the rest of my clothes. I take out my lotion and squeeze a generous amount in my hand before placing the lotion on my legs. Another squeeze and my hands run over my large ass, making it smooth and silky. I complete the lotion regime by running my hands over my arms and neck. I save my breast and stomach for last, taking time to pinch and grab my nipples.

I carefully wipe all of the tanning lotion off of my fingers. One final step before I'm ready. I take my pair of red, silk thong panties and slide them back onto my body, there's nothing like a little white triangle at the top of my ass. I clean my hands with a wipey to get all the tanning lotion removed from them.

As a safety precaution, I place the alien glasses over my eyes. I press the start button and climb into the warm cocoon. I've got 20 minutes to tan and pleasure myself. After closing the top of the bed, I run my hands down my body. I begin by caressing my thighs and parting them slightly. My breathing intensifies as I draw circles on my thighs, bringing my fingers closer and closer to my now moist center.

I bring my left hand back toward my breast and give it a squeeze. I twist my nipple bar just enough to give me slight pleasure/pain before squeezing my breast again. My other hand slides closer to my wet lips and parts them slightly. I let out a moan before remembering there's another woman in the room next to mine..

It turns me on more, thinking someone might hear what I'm doing. I slide my finger into my wetness and bring it toward my clit. My hips begin to move off the bed to buck and meet my finger. I squeeze my clit and pinch it between my finger and thumb. God it feels so good. I do it again.

I slide two fingers in and out of my wet pussy and buck against my hand. My other hand is now squeezing and pinching my breast on its own. I can feel myself about to cum and I slow my pace. It's not time just yet. I dip my fingers into my pussy and draw out my juices. I bring that hand to my lips and gently suck all my nectar from my fingers.

I move my other hand to my pussy and caress the clean-shaven mound. I squeeze it while sucking on my fingers. Once my juices are sucked clean I knead my other breast. I slide one finger into my pussy while still massaging it. My pussy feels great, so moist and wet. I again moan and buck. I bring my other hand to my moist center.

With a finger from each hand, I slide them into my pussy. Oh God I'm so tight! It feels so good having my fingers sliding in and out of my pussy. I'm bucking and moaning and trying not to cry out as I finger fuck myself. It's getting hotter and hotter in here but I don't care.

I just want to feel the tightness of my pussy against my fingers. I begin to think of you. Your tongue sliding into my pussy between my fingers. I can't hold back and my juices squirt freely from my pussy. I remove one finger and use that hand to grab and pinch my clit.

I slide three fingers deep within me. It's so wet there now. I'm seeing your head between my legs, my thighs wrapped around you. You tongue fuck me hard and fast in my mind. I keep cumming on your face. It feels so good. Fuck! The five-minute warning buzzed on the bed.

I'm not ready to end my fuck session with myself. I stick my fingers deeper within me and go hard and fast. I raise the bed top now so I can buck and fuck my fingers. God I'm so wet and hot now. I start thinking of your cock stuck in my pussy and I squirt more juices on my hand.

I bring my other hand to my pussy and take the juices from it and suck it off my fingers. I'm crying out louder and louder but I don't care. The thought of your cock deep in my pussy is making me cum and cum and cum.

The one-minute warning buzzes and I know I've got to finish. But, damn. It still feels so fucking good. I don't want to stop. I slow my movements and move my fingers slowly in and out of my pussy. My bucking stops. I rub my pussy again. I bring that hand to my mouth for one last taste of my juices.

The lights go off. I climb out and put my clothes on. With one last look at the bed, I unlock the door and head out. Damn. I'm too hot to touch.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
64 Followers