My First Blow Job....

Story Info
His very first man-on-man experience.
1.2k words
60.6k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomNY
TomNY
15 Followers

This is a true accounting and the start of many, many more to come.

I still don't remember how or why I knew what to do. I had been drinking big time and, on my way home, got the urge to pull over. Why did I know the spot? Why did I know that the sidewalk along Van Cortland park on Broadway was a place for men to meet? I must have heard it and stored it. I must have known then that it would useful information someday.

I was hammered and definitely should not have been driving. What an idiot. Still, had it not been for the mindset, I would never have done what I did. I can't blame that night for starting what would be a life-style. I would have done it some other time. Being hammered is what made it excusable.

I pulled over to the curb. There was a man there, leaning on the railing, with a towel over his neck. It was after 2am. I took that as a sign---who would really be running at 2am? He wanted more. I flashed my high beams. He didn't move. I flashed them again. He didn't move. I flashed them again. Seriously, it went on like that until he finally came over.

I rolled down my passenger window and all he said was follow me. I remember him being a normal looking guy. I have no idea how tall he was. He had a decent face and had a mustache. He was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and had that towel still around his neck. He jumped into a car that was parked only a short distance up the street. I followed him to a quiet street. It was lined with apartment buildings only a short distance from the park and Manhattan College. I knew the street but only had been up or down it a handful of times. I never, ever, thought of just taking off. I followed him intently.

He just pulled over just as anyone else would park. I pulled up directly behind him. I stayed in my car. He got out of his and came and sat next to me. He asked me what I was looking for. I said, as though I was an expert, "head." He rubbed my leg to check if I was hard. I wasn't. He said, "Are you sure you're in the mood?" I remember telling him this was my first time. I thought he would think I was full of shit, but he played along even if he didn't believe. I sort of thought he knew I was telling the truth.

He kept rubbing my legs and asked if I was sure. I was. Before I got the word "yes" out, I reached over and grabbed his cock. I mean grab. Nothing subtle. I had never touched another cock before but had touched his as though I owned it. It was nice. It was hard. I loved how it felt. I put my hands up his shorts and he had nothing on underneath. I took his balls in my hands and massaged them. I also traced his cock with my other had and rubbed it against his soft shorts. He put his head back and groaned. I was on fire.

I dropped my head down and rubbed my lips on his cock. I followed his growth through his shorts. My hand was still on his balls as I stroked his shaft with my cheek, nose, eyes, lips. I had traced his cock with every part of my face. In one swoop, he pushed his shorts to his ankles. He took his cock in his right hand, pointed it up, placed his left had on my shoulder, and didn't say another word. He didn't have to. I was on it. As I had him in my mouth I was thinking how wonderful it smelled. It was musty but not dirty. I was thinking about how I could be doing this so naturally. I was thinking, "what would I want?" I went up and down his shaft, I licked him, put my tongue into his piss hole. I sucked on his balls. His big hairy balls. I remember being into it, but the hair was uncomfortable. Still, I did what I would have wanted.

He was patient. He would grimace and tense up when I used my teeth. He just guided me verbally. He encouraged me. "Mmmmm, yes, that's right....use your lips. Swirl your tongue..... No hands. That's cheating." That last one made me laugh. It was true. I hated when a girl would jack me while blowing me. I wanted it to last longer and the hands sped things up.

He eventually started to fuck my face. His hands were in my hair and he forced me both up and down. I remember gagging and also fighting the gags back. I did put my hand on his shaft, shortening his size enough for me to take him in without feeling as though I would lose it. He shouted he was going to cum and lifted me off of him. He can on my cheek, just below my eye, in my hair, and on my chin. I just returned to my seat and put my head back. Shocked. Covered with cum. I remember thinking, and I mean this sincerely, "FUCK!!!!!!" I wasn't freaked that I did it. I was freaked that I enjoyed it too much.

He did something incredibly hot, and I have repeated it many, many times -- he wiped the cum from my chin with his finger and put it in his mouth. He did this with the rest of it, too. He gave me his towel and let me wipe off the rest of his cum.

He definitely wasn't selfish. He dropped right down on me and unbuttoned my Levis. He got my cock out quickly and, like an expert, put me in mouth. He was amazing. I had many blowjobs from girls before, but this was like nothing I had felt before. It didn't take long for me to get ready. I was so surprised because of the drinking. I told him I was going to cum and he just hummed. Literally, while on my cock, "mmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm." I told him again. He hummed again. I came so hard. And he moaned again, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." He stayed on me for a long time. Longer than I was use to. At first I was fighting him. It was so sensitive! After a minute or so, it felt amazing. He said, "let me clean you off." I had no idea what he meant. I obviously learned how to do the same thing, eventually.

This all happened my junior year of college. It was Fall and I was 19 years old. I am 41 now and have had more encounters than I can count or remember. That first experience though, as odd as it was, is still in my head.

It is April 2009. I have never written a story before. However, I think I will write others. This took me no more than 27 minutes. I get off reading literotica probably as much as the next guy. Truthfully, I am hard right now as I am typing.

TomNY
TomNY
15 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
machiatomachiatoalmost 12 years ago
That was hot bro...

brings back the feeling of the first encounters... intense

str84nowstr84nowalmost 15 years ago
Not too bad for a first try

but at least spend another seven minutes on a quick re read and correct the more obvious typos! You did capture the moment though and when you learn to fill out your stories with better detail you'll do just fine!

dioniciadioniciaalmost 15 years ago
Good first job

It was a nice first try. I say keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
critique of your two stories.

Interesting first time experience and story. Hope you write more. Could be a bit more descriptive and longer with more details of event, feelings, etc. Well written though.

Calit69Calit69almost 15 years ago
Quickies arent always great

Congratulations on your first story. Its really not bad. Not too sure of the importance of the boast of speed though. Should you wish to write at an alarming rate you will have SamuelX to contend with, the biggest and most prolific drivel writer on Literotica.

Perhaps you could have delved more into your feelings associated with your first time. The sheer lust and longing to be blown but the fear of being caught, trapped in an open place by the cops , the wantoness and illictness of the act, bugger (excuse pun) the consequences, the fear of meeting an unknown person who could have done what knows. Eroticism has much to do with stimulating the mind and getting the juices to gush. Keep writing but maintain the quality

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Glory Hole - 2nd Visit, 1st Blowjob I got blown on my first visit. Now my turn.in Gay Male
Glory Hole 1st Time My first true visit to a glory hole.in Gay Male
Straight Guy's Curiosity Straight guy has his first encounter with another man's cock.in Gay Male
Brock's First Cock Straight boy can't stop thinking about cock, gets surprise.in Gay Male
My New Roommate A straight guy starts a new life in a new city.in Gay Male
More Stories