My Mom's Big Breasts

Story Info
18-year-old guy lusts for busty mom.
1.7k words
3.93
1.26M
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer, a warm afternoon in August. As I came home, I shouted... " MOM! I'm home...."

I glanced at the kitchen. But she was not there. So I walked towards garden. And I saw her. She was in the pool, swimming.

"Hi mom! I'm home..!" I said.

Mom looked at me and said " Hi Honey! How are you?"

- "What a hot day, isn't it?" I asked.

- "Yes hon. The pool is cool. Why don't you join me?" Mom said.

I looked at my mom and laughed. "Mommy I don't have any bathing suit. I can't swim. I think I must buy one tomorrow."

At that moment mom did something so erotic that made my cock excited. She suddenly jumped and about 2 seconds her waist was above the water level. She said "look at me I don't have any bathing suit either. "Why don't you join me?"

At that moment I saw her jiggling big tits. They were incredible. Those tremendous breasts. What a sight it was! I felt my cock getting bigger and bigger. But I knew that my mom didn't make that hot show to seduce me. She really wanted to show that she did not have any bathing suit for the pool.

"Come on son. Just take your short off. And jump in to the water."

"But mom.... " Come on honey....I have seen you naked a thousand times. Why are you so shy? Look.. I turned my face. Just jump!

Then she turned her face. I slowly took off my T-shirt then shorts. I was totally naked. Watching mom's beautiful back seemed enough to make my cock semi-erect although only her waist-up could be seen. I continued to watch her. She was playing with her soaked hair. It was a very erotic scene the way my mom was touching her hair with her long red finger-nailed hands . I began to play with my cock as I watch her beautiful back. Then I jumped in to the water. Mom turned her body towards me. And said "at last!".

The situation was so erotic. Me and my mom both were in the same pool and totally naked!. Then I began to swim towards her. When she saw this she shouted. "Don't come near me Mister." She was covering her big tits with her hands. "you know how big these are. And I don't want you to see my breasts." My eyes was glued at those big tits that mommy was trying to cover. The sides of her tits could be seen. That scene made me hard instantly.

She laughed. "You love big breasts. Don't you?" mom said. When I hear these words from her I was shocked with excitement.

"Yes mom..." I stammered. My face was all red. "How do you know it mom?" I said.

The boys at your age loves tits. I know that you like them too because I found some tits-magazines under your bed. You naughty boy! All the magazines are about tits and busty girls."

Mommy! I shouted. I was so ashamed.

"Don't be ashamed darling. Its quite normal at your age.

When did you find those mags? I said.

"About a week ago. Son they were quality magazines. The girls were gorgeous. And I must admit I myself looked at those magnificent breasts. They were really nice. Although these are bigger than those tits." She said as she pointed her tits with her eyes.

I had an instant hard on when I heard mom said those words.

After that my mom turned back and swim to the end of pool. Ah no... she decided to get out of from the pool . Then she shouted at me " Hey I want to get out son and go home son ...the pool is cooler now. But first I want you to close your eyes because you know I'm totally naked". She laughed erotically.

"OK mom. I will close my eyes." I said. Of course I don't wanna miss the view of her ass and pussy from behind as she climbs to the pool ladder.

Mom looked at me suspiciously. "Look mister don't open your eyes. Ok?"

"Trust me mom." I said.

Then mom started to get out of the pool. Of course I opened my eyes and watched the show. Oh what a view! I was watching her sexy ass swaying. Ohh my god I even saw her pussy from behind as she bent over. Ohhh the view of her pussy was so beautiful. And her back….. Her naked back was seemed so smooth, so feminine . What I felt is that I want to spray my cum on her lovely back and watch them ooze down.

After getting out from the pool I could see with my squinted eyes that she was looking at me. She must see from my face that how I was excited because she laughed loudly. But she said nothing. She started to walk near the pool. I opened my eyes again. She was walking slowly as she was watching the pool, but she was not looking at me. She suddenly stopped. She looked at the pool again. And then she dipped her lovely sexy feet inside the pool. Her movements were so erotic. She was touching the sea as if she was touching my cock.

Then....she turned and began to walk towards to home. Oh no!!!.. I had swam with my mom naked in the pool but I could not touch her breasts. No no I must do something. Then in seconds I made my plan. I quickly got out of the pool. That time I saw that my mom was just trying to wear a towel on her back. She was about to enter in our house. I suddenly began to shout at mom " Auggghhh mom help me pleeeease!!".

This was my plan. I was pretending that I hit my groin. I was covering my groin with both hands and shouting as if I was in great pain. "Mom help me please…!." As my mom heard me she suddenly run towards me as she threw her towel aside. But although it was hard for me. I managed not to look at her as she was running towards me naked.

Mom was very frightened. "Oh son are you all right?"

"Are you ok? What happened honey?" She was really anxious. I was still looking at the basement. I feel very excited because neither she nor me were wearing nothing.

I said "Oh mom I hit my groin to the top of the pool ladder. It really hurts me mom! Mom brought a chair for me to sit down.

"Does it hurt honey?" Mom asked. "Oh my poor boyDarling let me see your groin." .

Mom slowly pulled my hands which were covering my cock and balls. As she did so, she saw my semi-erect cock. Then with her hand she took my cock aside and touched my balls with her sexy fingers with red long fingernails. Then she began massaging. She was massaging my balls! Ohhhhhh I could not believe! Then with my courage I looked at my mom. Ohhhh it was the most erotic sight I have ever seen in my life. Her big lovely breasts. Ohh those breasts were jiggling sexily from side to side as she was massaging my balls. Her big nipples seemed begged to be sucked. Ohhh those big breasts were so lovely. What I want is, to play with them for hours,and give them a nice tit-fuck.

In the meantime my mom noticed that my cock was getting bigger and bigger. Then she looked at my eyes. She saw that I was looking at her breasts. She laughed loudly. As she saw my rock-hard cock she touched the top of my cock with her red sexy finger-nailed fingers and pulled it down and then let it free. My cock began to sway. Up and down, up and down.

"What do we have here?" she laguged as she watched my swaying cock. She gave my balls as soft squeeze again with her fingers as she began to jiggle her sexy breasts in front of my eyes. "It seems that my little son is enjoying the breast show." She said. She was laughing loudly. Oh it was too much. My mom totally naked. And her tremendous tits were jiggling sexily as she was touching my balls.

Ohh I was so excited by the view of my mom's lovely breasts that I began to cum.. Oh yesss I cum... My cum landed on her breasts ...some landed on her nipples.. ... My mother was laughing softly.... I can't find words to describe how erotic her smile was.

It seemed that my cumming was never gonna end. I cum cum and cum on her breasts...and the last drops of my cum landed near her open lips.

She watched all. Then as she licked the cum near her lips with her tongue she touched her tits which were shiny with my hot cum. Then she said.."Hmm it seems that my little son got really excited about my breasts... right honey?"

I could not say anything. I was still ogling my mother's enormous knockers. I was mesmerized by the view. Suddenly I took out my hand and began to play with those lovely huge breasts. Ohhh they were so soft and lovely. It was a very erotic situation... Ohhhh ...

My mom stopped me and said "All right mister.... the breast show is over... I know you enjoyed the show very much... I can see it by looking at your hard cock...and cum....Oh son so much cum! I did not know that you like my breasts so.... But ..it must be over.... I can't let you play with my breasts.... After all you are my little son.

"But mom.... " I said. "mom I'm in love with your breasts. They are so big and soft."

She said nothing. She hold my cock once more as she cleaned the smeared cum on the tip of my cock with her fingers, with her other hand she cupped my balls and squeezed them softly. She laughed loudly again.. Then stood up and turned her back and walked towards to our home door. I began to jack my hard cock again as I watch her swaying ass..

After walking she turned and looked at me for the last time.. She saw that I was jerking off wildly. She laughed again. She bent over and jiggled them once more. "You naughty boy" said my mom again, before entering in our house.

The end.