Porn Heavy: Best Friend's Mom

Story Info
What better way to wait for your friend to get home?
1.8k words
4.19
269.3k
43

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

"Hi Mrs. Smith is Kris home?" Mike asked trying his best to do anything but stare at his best friend's mom. She was pushing fifty but plenty of swimming gave her a damn near flawless body if a tiny bit on the slender side. Her face gave just enough hints about her age that she was a genuine MILF and not just a woman who'd had a child. An eighteen year old with a baby is a disaster not a MILF.

Jennifer always loved the way that men looked at her. It wasn't a mistake that she was prancing around the house in a low cut sundress. It was just modest enough to be acceptable in any company but it did a good job of showing off her hourglass figure. Mike might have been trying to keep it from being obvious but a woman can feel a mans eyes on her from across the room. "No he's not back yet." She answered slowly. Thoughts for how they could pass the time until her son's plane landed already formulating in her mind.

"Oh okay. I thought he was supposed to be back from Iraq today. That's what his last letter to me said anyway." Mike replied. He was still struggling to find a neutral spot to stare at, he'd tried her feet but she was wearing red heels, only two or so inches but straps and her toes were painted crimson. A sudden flash of kissing up her ankle brought his eyes to her calves. From there it was her thighs, the thin fabric of the dress came down to just barely above her knees but it framed her thighs so perfectly. There was even a sash tied around her waist emphasizing her grippable hips. It might have been his imagination but he swore he could see hints of her nipples poking against the dress. He even tried staring at her hands for a moment, painted red fingernails and how they might feel raking down his shoulders sent a twitch down the right side of his body. She was wearing a pearl necklace around her throat both enticing and suggestive in its own way. Then there were her lips, painted blood red to match her fingers and toes and plush and kissable. Finally her eyes, bright blue a sharp contrast to her shoulder length dyed red hair. That wasn't the only thing that stood out about her eyes but the last thing was something intangible, predatory. When she looked at you it was a tangible thing and right now she was looking at him. "No big deal. I'll just come back later."

Jennifer's eyes narrowed slightly as they drifted over Mike. She could remember when he was just a boy and he'd come over and spend hours upon hours playing video games with her son. Sometimes they'd play card games she didn't understand like Dungeons and Dragons but just with cards. It was hard to believe that gangly awkward youth would develop into such a fine young man but whatever his parents . . . scratch that. What ever she'd fed him, he ate over more often than not, had worked. It was late in his senior year that he'd finally filled out that six foot four frame with some muscle, muscles that right now were threatening to rip his shirt open like a professional wrestler. He'd always had a handsome face with a strong jaw chiseled from pure granite. He shaved when he got around to it, which right now left him with just enough stubble to be really masculine. "Don't be silly, come on in. He's coming back today and if you're here when I get the call then you can ride along. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you." She said stepping out of the way.

This must be how the fly feels. Mike thought nearly out loud as he entered the house. "So do you still make cookies?" He garbled. It was a rhetorical question; he could smell them as soon as he stepped in the door. At least three different delicious aromas were wafting from the kitchen. Oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip and . . . . he couldn't quite place the final batch on scent alone.

"Of course, I've got a few batches that I made already today and then a few more ready to go when Kris gets home." Men were cute when you had their full attention like that. He was almost in a trance following his nose to the kitchen while trying his best to subtly adjust his package so she wouldn't notice. Slacks weren't particularly good at concealing a man though and even jeans might not have been enough to conceal the man cannon he was packing between his thighs. Jennifer bit down on her lip following behind him. "Fresh cookies are the best."

"Yes they are Mrs. Smith!" Mike exclaimed picking up one of the still warm oatmeal cookies and devouring it in a single bite. At least the cookies were a bit of a distraction from Mrs. Smith which inspired Mike to cram another cookie into his mouth rather than say anything else. He was already at the point where he didn't feel he could trust that he wouldn't say something stupid. "Can I get a glass of milk?"

The smile that had already played itself across her lips grew as she watched Mike awkwardly inhale the cookies. It was cute, just like he'd been the first time that she'd caught him checking her out. Patience however wasn't really one of her strong suits though. Instead of pouring him a glass of milk she waited until he was between cookies and seized his shoulders spinning him into a cinnamon flavored kiss.

Mike's eyes shot open shocked. For a moment he didn't kiss her back nor did he pull away, he was stunned and like a deer in the headlights he froze in place. It only took a moment more of Mrs. Smith's warm tongue wriggling against his to thaw the ice and replace it with an inferno. His hands snatched her ass pulling her up against him. Mike half growled lifting Mrs. Smith off the floor guiding her legs around his waist.

There was a slight pause as Jennifer felt herself swoon just a bit at his strength but then she was pulling at his shirt desperate to feel his flesh against hers. It took a little juggling, she refused to climb down from his hips to get his shirt off but she managed it. The first kiss broken by the brief passing of fabric allowed Jennifer to choose new targets for her lips. She started along his shoulders, kissing, licking, nipping, biting, Mike would have reminders of her mouth and his flesh for days after the experience ended. The path continued across his chest then along his throat before finding her way back to his lips and mashing her own against them.

The need to feel flesh against flesh wasn't just hers. Mike just didn't have to patiently work her out of the dress, one hand slipped into the hem of her dress and he tore the top of her dress open without thinking about it. Mrs. Smith gasped them whimpered at the sudden feel of air and then flesh against her breasts. Her breath left her body when her soft breasts were crushed against Mike's chest. "I need you inside me now!" She hissed holding tight to his neck and leaning back.

Mike let her guide them back to the kitchen table and one hand swept the cookies, most of them anyway, onto the floor replacing them with Mrs. Smith. There was no time to bother with removing the rest of her dress it was just bunched around her waist. Her pink satin panties were yanked as far as they needed to go, to her knees, the same resting place of his pants and boxers.

If it wasn't the first time she'd been impaled by cock it was certainly the first time it had been by a man with a cock like Mike's. It was probably a good thing that he'd just shoved it into her without a single warning, if she'd gotten a look at his cock she might have been to intimidated to continue. It wasn't the length, he was only seven maybe eight inches long but it was so thick. She swore it felt like he would split her two and she still didn't want the feeling to end. She wanted more.

What she wanted didn't really matter at that point in time though. Mike wasn't having sex with her, he wasn't fucking her. He was rutting her like some kind of beast. Each time his hips slammed into hers the table slid another inch. That didn't last long, the table was only a few feet from the wall and that stopped it from inching any farther. It also meant there was no place left for Mrs. Smith to escape. The full brunt of each thrust went through her body now and she loved every second of it.

Neither one of them could form intelligible words. The gasps, moans, whimpers, snarls and groans of ecstasy all wove together into a symphony of pleasure. More than just human expressions of pleasure made that symphony; there was the steady beat of his hips against hers and the wet slosh of his cock churning her insides. The table creaked and groaned protesting its forced participation and the wall occasionally added its own protests against the table ramming against it.

They came almost at the same second. Mike gripped Mrs. Smith's hips and tried his best to shove his cock all the way through her. If it was possible to completely impale a woman he would have accomplished it then and the bruises he left on her hips would remind her of how hard he'd tried to split her in two in the morning. Jennifer returned the favor clenching her fingers into his shoulders leaving eight red half moons that Mike wouldn't even be aware of until he took a hot shower. Mike's cum flooded her tight hole and only a moment later started to ooze back out. Mike kept in her a while longer before he stopped.

"Mrs. Smith." Mike gasped. Whatever response she was going to give was cut off when the phone rang. As if his friend could see him fucking his mother Mike stared at the phone.

"Let it ring. He'll call you next. I can clean up and you can pick him up." Jennifer whispered sitting up. A chocolate chip cookie fell from her back to the table still warm. Without really thinking about it she grabbed the cookie and wiped up Mike's cum. She made sure he got a good look at it before she bit into it. "And that's what I call milf and cookies." She was smiling as Mike's cell phone started to ring.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers