The Redhead

Story Info
My wife gives me an ultimatum.
7.2k words
3.52
186.8k
61
231
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jim Sanders. I'm 36years old, 6 foot tall, 190 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. My wife Janet is 35 years old, 5'5", 115 pounds, 34b-23-34, brown hair and brown eyes. We met when Janet came to work as a design engineer for the same company that I had been working for as a construction foreman. I was then offered a consultant job with a large company on the west coast so we moved from Ohio to Southern California with a substantial increase in pay. The only draw back was that I traveled a lot, but Janet assured me it would be no big problem. So we packed up our two kids, a ten year old girl and five year old boy, and moved to California.

Things had been going along pretty well for the first four years, until our daughter Willa Mae started school it was then that Janet decided to go back to work. I tried to explain to her that most of the money she would make we would pay out in tax's, but she insisted. So rather than fight her about it, I gave in - unless it became a strain on our home life. To which she agreed. She found a job with a large retail supply company's logistics department. She seemed to like it as she was promoted to department manager in eight months.

She took a week off in July so she could attend a school reunion back in Ohio which she has done every five years, and also visit her parents. It was shortly after her return that things started to change; she seemed to become almost withdrawn from me. We had been having sex every chance we got because I was gone so often, sometimes as long as two weeks at a time. We made up for it though when I got back home, but lately she didn't really like to have 'going away sex' or 'coming home sex'

She had started working late and when I was home I found myself baby sitting while she stopped for drinks with her co-workers. When I mentioned I would like to have a night out with her once in awhile, she seemed to find some excuse not to be able to go. As time went on, she kept getting home later and later. The bars close at two am and they always get the customers out by one thirty am, so when she didn't get in until almost three AM it was time we had a talk.

I was waiting up when she came in. Her hair was mussed up, her skirt was twisted around and her blouse was unbuttoned to the third button. She didn't notice me sitting there in the near darkness of the small TV light until I turned on the kitchen light. Startled, she let out a scream and said, "God damn it Jim, you scared me! What the hell are you doing waiting up for me?"

I looked at her and said, "I thought I would try to find out what the hell is going on with you; staying out until three in the morning, when the bars close at one thirty?"

She said, "Hey, I'm a big girl and you'd better get used to my staying out as late as I want."

I looked at her and said, "Well let me tell you something, big girl. If this staying out until wee hours of the morning and coming home looking like you just got you're clothes back on in the back seat of some guy's car happens again, you just might find your key doesn't fit the lock any longer."

She said, "Well baby, I've got some news for you, too. I was going to wait until tomorrow to let you in on a little secret." She stopped, and then said, "No, I think I'll let you think and wonder about it until the proper time." With that she staggered down the hall to our bedroom.

I spent a restless night in my home office on a little single bed I have in there for naps. I couldn't help but wonder what was in store for later that day when she got up and around. I was going to let her sleep in until she woke up, but decided it was her turn to baby sit. Besides, the agreement was her working wouldn't interfere with our family life. So when the kids woke up at eight thirty that morning, I told them to go wake their mother so she could spend some time with them.

I was drinking my second cup of coffee when they came back leading their mother. To say if looks could kill, would be a vast understatement, to say the least. The first thing she said was, "I hope you're enjoying yourself."

I said, "Do you remember our agreement when you wanted to go back to work? You promised it wouldn't affect our home life, and if it did, you would quit working."

Her head jerked up, her face flushed with anger. She said, "If you think I'm going to quit my job, you're crazy as hell. In fact, there's going to be some changes made around here, and it's not me that's going to change.

Not really wanting to ruin my day with a full blown argument, I picked up my cup, walked over and put it in the sink. I walked out, got in my car and drove over to see my friend Paul, to see if maybe he could shed some light on what's been going on, as he works for the same company as Janet.

When I got to Paul's, he was just about to leave to go to Home Depot for some yard supplies. He asked if I wanted to ride along with him and we could talk. He said he was having a BBQ the next day and was wondering if we were coming over as he had told Janet about it. I told him she had not mentioned coming over, so maybe she didn't want me to come along. Paul looked at me kind of funny then said, "What's going on Jim?

I said, "I'm not sure. I was hoping maybe you could fill me in if there was anything going on at Janet's work that I should know about.

Paul shifted uneasily in his seat before saying, "Jim, I like both you and Janet, and we've always been friends. I really hate to get in the middle of this."

I looked at Paul and said, "I understand Paul, but if I was to find out there's a problem before it becomes a big problem, it might be better if I found out early enough to stop it, rather than try to fix it."

Paul took a deep breath and let it out, "Jim, there's a guy that transferred here from someplace back in Ohio; name's Willis. He's married, got a couple of kids. I met them all one day awhile back in Home Depot. Kids both got red hair like their daddy. She's pregnant, looks about six months along. He seemed pretty rude to her, I thought. Anyway Jim, he and Janet seemed to know each other, as they were having lunch in the cafeteria at first but now go out for lunch. I've heard he now goes out for drinks with the others after work. I've also heard a couple of the girls talking, and they said it looked like Janet and Willis were a thing. That's all I know Jim." The rest of the trip we talked about nothing really. When we got back to his house, I thanked him and said to keep in touch. I told him not to worry, that Janet would never hear anything about him talking to me.

On my way home, I was trying to figure out what had been going on. It sounded like Janet was having an affair with this Willis guy or was planning to. By the way she was acting, I'd have to say it was going on already. She had looked very fucked when she came home last night.

I was sitting out on the patio deck drinking a beer when Janet came out. She was dressed in a red mini skirt and white semi-sheer, low cut blouse, red heels and red stockings. Her 34b breasts looked somewhat fuller than normal, like they had been played with, her rather large nipples pushing out her blouse. Looking up, I said, "Why didn't you tell me we were going out tonight, I would have been ready. It will only take me a minute though."

She looked at me with a sort of sneer and said, "Well big boy, this is my surprise. You're not going along. I'm going out to dinner."

I guess I must have had a startled look on my face, as she sort of smiled and said, "I knew you wouldn't mind my going, as we don't have a baby sitter."

I said, "Janet, don't do this to us."

Smiling she said, "Get used to it big boy. It's going to happen a lot. I've found someone who I want to spend a lot of time with, and I'm going to."

I said in a low monotone voice, "Janet, if you walk out that door to meet some guy tonight, do not come back here ever."

"Fuck you, Jim. Who the hell do you think you are, telling me who to see and who not to?"

I said, "Janet, you know me well enough to know I'll never allow my wife to sleep around. I'm not that kind of guy, and you know that, so you better think about this before you go out."

"Oh, you won't allow me to sleep around, huh? How do you know I haven't already? Come on big boy, it's the twenty first century. Everybody shares these days. Get out of the dark ages." She turned to leave saying, "You'll get over it once you have time to think about it." As she headed towards the door she said, "By the way, don't wait up. I may not come home tonight but will try to be home at least by noon."

As she opened the door, I said, "If you go Janet, your lover better have room for you to stay, because it's over between us the minute you leave here tonight." I heard her car start and pull away.

I grabbed another beer and the phone and dialed a locksmith to come change the locks on the house and garage. He wasn't very happy, but when I tipped him an extra fifty, he was a little more understanding and got the job done in about an hour. Now I sat thinking about what the hell had happened, and tried to figure out what it was that was gnawing at me, I went up to check and make sure the kids were covered up. I came back and sat down to figure out all that I needed to do, to make sure she didn't take everything .As I sat there thinking, Janet still had not said a word about the BBQ at Paul's tomorrow, I wondered if she planned on going alone with this Willis guy after spending the night with him. I guess I'll be going to the BBQ alone, but I will be going.

Janet didn't come home that night; maybe out of spite, or maybe she did spend it with him. I didn't really care at this point. I called Sara, a good friend who had two kids about the same age as ours, to see if she would be kind enough to watch them for me. After I gave her a quick version of what was going on, she said she would be happy to, so I left the kids with her and headed over to Paul's.

Paul had said it would start around eleven or so but to come anytime, so I decided to come a little later thinking if Janet and her lover boy saw my car they wouldn't come, so I waited until I knew they would be there if they were going to come at all.

As I walked into the house through the front door it suddenly became quiet as I'm sure Janet and I, and possibly her lover had been the topic of the conversation. I said hello to everyone in the house as I made my way through and out onto the patio deck. I saw them standing there on the far side with arms around each other's waist. I was almost to them before they realized I was even there. I reached out and grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face me. As soon as I saw his face, I knew what it was that had been gnawing at me. It was his freckled face and red hair just like my two kids.

My fingers dug hard into his shoulders, now looking at his face he was a pale chalk-like color. Janet was screaming, and Paul and a couple of other guy's came over and got a hold of me. I looked down into his face and rasped out, "Get you're dog ass out of here if you like it the way it is, and take this slut with you before I fuck you up beyond repair. And by the way, I will be talking with your wife as soon as I can. I thought maybe you might like to know before you ask her if your slut can stay there until you find your slut a place. Janet was screaming at me like she was insane as they were escorted out of the patio to their car. I apologized to Paul and his guests and left.

I went and picked up the kids and headed home. I had been home a couple of hours when Janet came and tried her key. Like I had warned her, it no longer fit. She started screaming at me to let her in, I told her there was only one way I would allow her in and that was to answer all of my questions and to get her clothes or at least some of them until she could find her a place. She argued awhile, then gave in. So I let her in and told her if she lied or didn't answer any one of my questions, I would throw her out of the house. Her face was beet red but she agreed.

"I've had a couple of long nights and days to think about this and I've found a few things out, okay, so don't try lying to me.

She sat staring at me, her eyes full of hate now. She said "Can I ask you a question first?

I looked at her then said, "Okay. I guess so. Before I get started or after?

"Before, okay?"

"Ask away."

"Why can't you just accept what I'm doing? Let it run its course, and we'll get back like we were before?"

I said, "Janet, for one thing, things will never be like before. Ever. No matter if I did stay, I told you I wouldn't share you with anyone knowingly. I realize now after seeing him today, you two have been together many times, but I didn't accept it, Janet. I just hadn't known about it."

"Now for my first question, how long have you known him? Her face paled. I said, "Remember, don't lie."

Janet said, "Quite awhile."

"How long, Janet?"

"I'm not sure."

"Let me help you out here. You've known him since high school, haven't you? Trembling now, she nodded her head yes. "And you have fucked him at every reunion you went to, haven't you?"

"Please Jim."

"No Janet, answer my question."

Her head down, she admitted, "Yes, it started the first time I went back."

"Why Janet?"

"He was my first lover"

"Oh, and that was reason enough to cheat on me and fuck some ass hole from back in your high school days. Who's idea was it for you to have his kids or did you decide together for him to father your kids?"

She gasped, "No, no Jim. They're your kids, not his. My god, no,"

"Janet, it took me ten years to figure out why our kids have red hair and freckles, and today I figured it out. That's why you didn't mention the BBQ at Paul's place. You wanted to go and show off your new lover to our friends. Probably tell them I had accepted you having a lover, and me not meeting him and maybe figuring out the kids were his." By now she was sobbing out of control gasping for air.

"So Janet, remember last night when you sprung your surprise on me? Did you like hearing me beg you not to go?"

"Nnnnnooooooo. Please let me stay. We can work this out, Jim. I promise, I'll do anything you want. Let me make it up to you right now, okay?"

"Do you really think all it will take is a night or two of your pussy and I'll be okay with you taking a lover? What the two you have done all these years and everything will be okay? Are you really that fucking stupid Janet, or are you on drugs? What the hell has he talked you into?"

"Please Jim, please don't talk to me like I'm a slut. I'm you're wife!"

"Well Janet, you'd better get used to adding 'ex' on the front of wife."

"No, no please, Jim. It will pass, I promise."

"Well Janet, let me guess how far along you are this time. It's been a little over two months since you came back from the reunion. I'll say about two months. Is that pretty close to what you would guess Janet?"

Gasp, choke. "No, no please Jim, I'm not pregnant."

"Well, I'll admit I'm a little slow about things like this Janet, but I'm not stupid. When I saw you in that bikini today I could see you had put on a couple of pounds. Then I figured it out. I heard his wife is about six months along."

Janet's head snapped up, looking at me and said, "What's that got to do with me?"

"Come on Janet, do I have to explain it to you?"

"Yes. I don't understand what you're getting at."

"His kids are just about ten months to a year older than ours. That means his wife is always about five months pregnant at reunion time. So he spends all his time with you, and sure enough you become pregnant. But by the time you can't have sex any longer until after the baby is born, he's able to once again have sex with his wife, as she has had their baby by then. So he has the best of both worlds as two women are willing to have his babies for him. I wonder how he's going to feel paying child support to me for raising his bastard kids?"

Janet jumped up, lunging at me screaming not to call our kids bastards.

I said, "I'm not calling our kids bastards. They're yours and his, not mine," as I stood up, grabbing and holding her off me by her wrists.

"You're lying about him. He's not the kind of man you think he is."

"Well Janet, in the first place, I don't consider him a man in any shape or form. Anybody that would ruin a marriage so he can father her children isn't much of a person at all."

She sat down glaring over at me.

I said, "I think we should end this discussion for tonight. We can talk again in a couple of days if you still want to."

She said, "Can I stay here while we try to work things out?"

"No Janet. I told you last night, if you walked out that door, there was no coming back. There is no working it out between us; we just have to decide who's to get what. You can have the house as you will be having the kids with you, I'll not be having anything to do with that. That will be between you and Willis."

Her head went down on her arms sobbing, "My god Jim, how can you just walk away after raising them all their lives as you're own?"

"This is really what you two were counting on isn't it? " Me being the loving father, while you keep getting pregnant at every reunion and coming home and having wild sex with me making me think it was me that got you pregnant. I do want to be a loving father with children of my own someday, but it won't be with you. I don't want a wife who gets bred by some other asshole, and I will not accept raising his and your kids. I'm still young enough to find someone to love who will love me back and have my own family; just like you chose to do behind my back with Willis. Do you really believe he loves you more than I did? I still can't believe you were stupid enough to believe you could pull this off time after time after time without me finding out. Then again, I guess you both figured that love was blind enough to hide what you were doing forever. After all, you made a fool of me for over ten years that I know of. Did either of you ever stop to realize you were taking a chance of not only wrecking our marriage, but his too?"

I said, "Look at all the children you two are going to hurt just so you could fuck around like you were still in high school. I hope you realize what you both did. It will be hard to raise three kids on your own. It won't be anything like when you had me paying the bills while you two fucked around, but maybe Willis will move in with you. Then again, he will have six to take care of, that's a big load for any guy, as I'm sure she will get alimony as well as child support." Maybe he will learn to keep his cock in his pants instead of someone else's wife.

"I have thought about castrating him and I still might. That's really what needs to be done with guys like him, to keep him from breaking up anyone else's marriage, and fathering more kids. I wonder how many other women were his first lovers and how many have had his kids?"

Janet screamed and jumped up, then slumped onto the floor, "No no no, please don't do that."

I said, "You should go now. It's getting late; you can call me in a couple days and we'll set up another meeting. So you better go now, Janet."

She said, "Please, let me stay Jim."

"No Janet, I told you the other night when you said you were going out on a date what would happen if you walked out that door, but you laughed at me and told me to grow up and get into the twenty first century. Well Janet, here I am, but you went ahead and did it anyway and then stayed out all night with that prick. I guess making sure he had gotten you pregnant again. I told you if you left that night that you would not be coming back to this house to stay, and I meant just that. Did you really think that after I had thought about it all night that I would accept you fucking some guy? So now please just go." I helped her up and over to the door.

12