Surprise Piss Night on the Town

Story Info
She opened my mind to peeing.
1.2k words
4.31
63.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ehappys
ehappys
5 Followers

My pissing adventures started with an evening out with my friends downtown. We were hanging out in a crowded club when I decided to get some fresh air. I walked over to the small parking lot where my car was parked. It was a typical downtown pay parking lot with about 15 cars. My car was backed in up to a fence. It was a corner spot. A wall on one side and a large truck on the other.

As I approached the car I heard a noise. I peered around the side of the car next to the wall and saw a girl squatting down. She had a short black tight dress. I could see the tops of her breasts looking very nice.

As I looked further I noticed she had her dress pulled up around her waist and her panties pulled down to her ankles. She was obviously getting ready to pee. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was cute with a thin build and great legs.

I have never seen a girl pee before, but as nasty as it seemed I was getting excited. At first I was peeking around the corner when she looked up in my direction. She started to speak, she sounded a bit drunk. She said if I was going to stand there could I make sure no one else sees her peeing. I can't find my car to go home and I can't hold it anymore.

Then she started peeing. At first a small drip and then a stream started to come out. She was peeing on her panties and her nice shoes. When she realized this she stopped and seemed flustered. She said I don't know what to do. I need some help, can you help me. By this time my penis was standing straight up. I couldn't believe what was happening. She said can you help me take my shoes and panties off before they get ruined. I stepped closer and could now see her in the dim light. There was a puddle of piss on the ground and she was standing in it.

At this point she was still squatting and I bent down to help. I could now see her shaved pussy dripping with piss. My cock was never so hard. I undid the buckles on her shoes. Her shoes were already covered with splashes of piss. I helped her steady as she slipped the first shoe off. Then we did the other shoe. Now the shoes were gone we could slip the panties off. I reached over and started pulling her soaking wet panties down to her feet. As I did this I felt a drop of liquid on my hand. As my hand reached the ground she let loose and started peeing with a full stream right on to my hand. I wasn't sure what to do. I was so turned on I couldn't believe it. She said Oh my god I can't stop. I am so sorry. I told her it was ok, everything would be ok. For whatever reason I did not pull my hand back. I could feel the warm liquid streaming on to my hand. It seemed like she peed forever. There was a large pool of piss under us. The stream finally cam to a stop. She apologized and said what am I going to do. I have piss all over me and my panties are ruined.

I told her we were right next to my car and I have a blanket in the trunk. We can use that to clean up a little. I finished removing her wet panties and she stood there for a minute letting me look at her shaved wet pussy. She had to have noticed the hard on in my pants. I think there was even a cum spot forming. I unlocked the doors and told her she could sit on the edge of the back seat while I get the blanket. She did not pull her dress down. She just sat on the seat edge with her pussy exposed to me.

I pulled the blanket out and started to dry her off. I started at her feet and slowly worked my way up to the top of her legs. I couldn't believe this was happening. When I reached her pussy she said you are doing such a great job, keep going. I brought a corner of the blanket up to her pussy and started to dry it gently. I used one hand to cup and hold her pussy as I started to dry it off. She let a soft moan slip out when I touched her. She appeared to be very excited. Her pussy lips were puffy and warm. I started to part them with a finger and her clit was huge, when I touched it she shivered. I think she had an orgasm right then. She then asked if I liked watching her piss. I said I have never seen a girl piss and it actually turned me on. She then asked if I could lick the remaining pee from her pussy. I was so excited that I just put my head between her legs and started licking. I could taste her piss and her cum. Her pussy was so wet, it was incredible. I licked all over her pussy and when I touched her clit she shuddered and released a stream of cum into my face. I couldn't believe it. It shot out like piss all over my face and chest. She said she couldn't believe it and was sorry. I said that I loved it and it was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

At this point she said you watched me pee, now I want to see you pee. I said my cock is hard and I don't know if I can do it. She reached up and undid my pants letting my cock out into the open air. I felt great. She reached up and placed her hand around my cock and put her face right at the tip. She said try to pee. She was still sitting on the edge of my car seat. I said are you sure it will get all over you. She said just go slow. I strained a little and a few drops started to come out. She licked at the piss as it came out. She said give me more now. I started to piss again, this time a steady stream started to come out. I couldn't believe what she did next. She opened her mouth and started to drink my piss. She put her mouth right at the top of my cock and drank my piss as it came out. It had been awhile and a lot of beers so the piss went on for a while. Some of it dripped down her face and chin. When I finished she engulfed my cock and sucked it til I exploded in her mouth. It didn't take long. She then stood up and kissed me on the lips splashing my own piss and come into my mouth. We both straightened up and she said she would have to leave the panties with me, because she had nowhere to put them. Then she handed me a business card and said call me when you feel like another drink.

ehappys
ehappys
5 Followers