Office Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
The humiliation continues.
1.4k words
4.15
124.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alwaysDEC
alwaysDEC
12 Followers

I let her sit for a few seconds. The climax had been amazing, her body still shook and her breasts gently quivered with each breath she took. Her eyes were closed in silent recognition of what happened and her body glistened with sweat, the clear salty liquid dripping off her, but I didn't want to wait too long. She needed to be embarrassed to know that I was in total control; her pleasure was at my discretion not hers.

"Wake up, whore!"

"I, I wasn't sleeping, I was ... Look I did what you wanted," she said her face still flush as she struggled to catch her breath and still talk. "Can I go now?"

"What you can do, is shut the fuck up." I said this as harshly as I could to drive home the predicament that her whoring cheating ways put her in. I went on to remind her that not referring to me as Sir would be disrespectful and that the last thing she might want right now is to treat me with disrespect. I asked her if she understood.

"Yes Sir" was her simple reply.

It was still fairly early. The building was secure and the next shift had to wait until 7am before the doors would unlock, so for the next several hours we were completely alone. I started downloading the pictures I just took while simultaneously displaying them on my flat screen. She said nothing but as each picture displayed her eyes betrayed her slight defiance as pleasure. Walking up to her I demanded that she get on her knees in front of me. She did so silently. I unbuckled my belt and had her remove my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. I don't think my cock had achieved this level of stiffness without the use of that little diamond shaped blue pill in years. Again to establish control and further her humiliation I slapped my hard cock across her face, "well!"

She reached out and took the base of my cock in her soft hands. The feeling was incredible. I was no 24 year old stud and unlike so many other stories I rdid not have a 10" monster cock the circumference of a Morton salt container. I was 64 and right now my hard cock was every bit of it's 6 to 7 inches in length and normal girth.

She gently stroked the length letting her tongue flicker against the swollen head. I could see my pre-cum slip across her gums and lips as she took almost the entire length into her waiting mouth. Sucking me deep inside her she slid her wet mouth down the shaft while her other hand reached under and began to fondle and caress my balls. She was good I'll give her that and no stranger to sucking cock. With her left-hand she held my hard cock against my belly and licked the entire length of my scrotum, starting from just underneath my sweaty sack letting her tongue slip side to side tasting my manhood. She started sucking my balls, almost like it was a tiny cock pulling them into her mouth her saliva and my sweat dripping on her chin. I had to stop her as it was too soon for me to climax and there were too many other pleasures I intended to extract from her.

"I think it's time to see of you're the cheating whore you alleged to be earlier."

I reminded her she told hot4sue she wanted to tease the crack of his hot ass. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, at the same time my other hand traveled along her neck and softly at first massaged her breast teasing and pinching her nipples, till they were hard. Pulling slightly on her hair not enough to cause too much pain but enough to make her feel it, I continued pinching her nipples and cupping her breasts. I had always wondered what a tossed salad would feel like and knew I was about to find out. I explained what she was going to do next and told her I expected her to tongue and lick my ass with the same enjoyment she had sucking my cock. The more I explained how I was going to force her to do this the more turned on I became and the less hope she had of ever being in control. Yanking her hair hard, I pulled her away from the front of the couch as she lost balance on her knees and spilled on the floor. Stepping over her, I knelt on the couch, my head over the back and my knees buried in the cushion. Getting comfortable I spread my ass and legs to give her complete access from behind.

She knelt up close to me and I felt her tongue lick my skin just behind my balls the area known as the perineum to scientist or taint to just about anyone else. She reached up with her right hand and pulled my hard cock back toward the crack of my ass, with her right hand resting above my crack on the small of my back she began sucking my cock from behind. Her tongue was like magic pushing against the drippy wet tiny opening of my cock and moving off then along my ass crack each time getting closer and closer to my tight brown hole. She let her tongue draw smaller and smaller circles around my hole till she just brushed against it at first then lingering longer and longer. Her head was buried against my ass and her tongue felt so good as she prodded and teased the hole at one point pushing it deep inside then licking all around, again going back to my cock. I thought I would explode but held on encouraging her to tongue fuck my ass and calling her a fucking slut.

She attacked my puckered ass with her tongue letting it slip deep inside faster and deeper, she was literally fucking me in the ass with her tongue the whole time pulling and tugging my cock. I was ready so fucking ready I almost shot my load right there but managed to turn away stepping off the couch. "You fucking cunt," I said "you are a whore and a cheating bitch" She just knelt there breathing heavy ramming 4 fingers into her pussy.

"Oh yes, Sir, I am a fucking cunt. I am a filthy cheating bitch who deserves what ever you do Sir" She would have sucked off my dog at this point if I demanded it.

"I want you to gag on my hard cock you filthy bitch." I pulled the back of her head violently against me not letting her catch her breath and forced my cock as far down her throat as I could. Ramming into her mouth she started to gag her saliva like cum was dripping off her chin. When I felt she had been humbled yet again, I forced her forward onto her hands and knees. Coming up from behind I demanded she spread her ass for me. She did so without hesitation. Not waiting to see what resistance her ass would offer I slammed my weight into her forcing my hard cock in her ass, and started fucking her hard. I fucked her hard the entire length of my cock going in and out of her willing ass, my balls slapping against her cheeks. When it was almost there I got a flash of a porn category I saw on the site smuttt.com, titled ass to mouth. Pulling out my cock and forcing her on her back I knelt over her my balls resting just above her breasts. Grabbing my hard cock I started stroking it. Within seconds my cock exploded, the first shot of cum hitting her face dripping down over her nose and cheeks. She managed to catch most of it in her mouth and swallowed what she could. At my age an orgasm of that intensity is rare; my body shook with pleasure as cum gushed across her face.

Catching my breath, I told her to go clean up then come back to my office and get dressed. I watched her walking across the office floor to the bathroom her cum dripping down her legs and my cum dripping off her face. Damn, was my cock getting hard again? When she returned I told her to get dressed. I told her from now on there would be rules and she should expect every Sunday to be like this one. She simply diverted her eyes looking at the floor and said, "Yes Sir."

To be continued

alwaysDEC
alwaysDEC
12 Followers