Cum Obsession

Story Info
A craving is finally fulfilled.
5.8k words
4.48
485.9k
299
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k80s
k80s
519 Followers

My name is Kate. I'm 20 years old, and I have a confession to make.

I love cum. I'm addicted to seeing it, feeling it, and tasting it. I love the way it slides down my throat and how I can smear it all over my tits. But I've always had one problem with cum so far; there's never enough. I did 25 guys in a gang bang once. There was a lot of cum, but it wasn't enough. I wanna have cum all over my body, and in every orifice. I want my stomach full of cum. I wanna shit out cum from my tight asshole. I wanna snort cum like cocaine, and do cum shots. I wanna have so much cum that I can cover every single pore on my body, and fill every hole to overflowing.

When the need became overwhelming, I called my friend Jennifer and told her what I wanted to do. She knows some people in the porn industry and she can get up to 100 guys but I told her I wanted more. She asked how many, and I said 1,000. So she set up a website; any man that wants to Cum On Kate just head to this address, and bring plenty of sperm.

Jenn and I start setting everything up. We buy a kiddie pool at Wal-Mart and get some food and water(I just needed the bottles). I get some Jack Daniels too. I also grab a big 40 oz beer stein and a funnel with a long clear plastic tube made for chugging beer, but it's not gonna be beer I'm chugging. Jenn and I also go to the adult store and find some dildo's and an enema kit. I also suggest duct tape, for an idea I have. The last thing we get is a scuba mask, the kind with one big piece, for something I saw online I wanna try.

When we get home Jenn checked the site and saw that 2,134 people signed up.

Holy shit.

I wanted a lot of cum, but Jesus Christ that's a shit load.

"Do you just want me to get 1,000" Jenn asked.

"Hell no! Let's just see how many show up on Friday."

Friday morning we set up the inflatable kiddie pool for one room and I set up my huge bathroom for my main session. I wanted to start out slow, a few cumshots here and there, a little bit of drinking. I picked out these three huge black guys that Jenn recommended to start fucking me first. I emptied all the water bottles out, a big 30 pack. Jenn had a few of her girlfriends over to keep the guys hard and ready to spew. In the pool room we'd have guys just jacking off into the pool, after some good fucking with her friends. Then in the kitchen I have the bottles set up for guys to jizz in. As soon as they were full they could stick them in the fridge.

Jenn and I take one more look at everything and realize in a few hours time everything in this house will have sperm all over it. Before the guys arrived I drank the bottle of Jack Daniels. I got a friend of mine to charter some buses to bring the guys from a set meeting place to my house. The buses were showing some really fucked up bukkake movies over the TV sets in them.

Just wearing a short cheerleader skirt, pink fishnet stockings, and bra, with 6" high heels, I stumble into the big living room once the first 500 guys arrive, the Jack kicking in fast.

"OK you horny perverts." I slurred. "I'm Kate, and I'm obsessed with cum. Jizz, sperm, spunk, man-juice, whatever you fuckers wanna call it, I wanna be full of it. We split you into three groups. Everyone of you will not get to fuck me but you will have your cum in me, on me and all around me. I have some girlfriends to help me out, but no cumming in these girls, all your cum is mine. The more times you can cum the better. I see we have a shit load of you guys, so it'll take some time. I'm not gonna sleep this weekend!!!" I yelled with a drunken laugh.

Jenn and I break the first 500 guys up and I take off all my clothes, but leave my sexy as fuck 6" high heels on. I gotta wear them when I'm all sexed up. Jenn brings in a bunch of guys including the 3 black guys I wanted to start me off. They didn't say a word as they pulled out their massive cocks. I grabbed them all and started downing them as deep as they could go in my mouth. I picked one guy and just let him fuck my throat like a pussy, taking him the best I could. Fuck I love a cock deep in my throat. I grabbed his ass and pulled him all the way inside, his heavy balls smashing against my chin as he cut off my air.

The other guys shoved their giant cocks up my pussy and into my tight asshole. For a few minutes I was lost in the gang bang. Just feeling all my holes filled and stretched open made me wanna cum right there. I couldn't believe that the cock in my asshole was already almost all the way up there. I fucking love that too. I swear he was pushing through to my stomach. A few minutes of hard fucking and they finally came. The one in my mouth swelled up, almost making me puke, as I got a huge load down my throat. I told myself "Not yet" as I feel the others splashing my insides with big loads of cum.

They pull out and just walk away. I don't need to talk to them, I just need to get their cum in me. What else are men good for but a good fuck and cum? I step out of the bathroom and walk to the kitchen to check on some of the others. I let some cum drool out past my lips onto the floor and then lick it up. I guess this did it for a few guys in the kitchen as I see them tense up and cum into the water bottles. I go to them and lick the last cum off their cocks and smile and thank them. I chill for a few minutes in there, just watching the guys fuck Jenn's friends. They already filled 3 bottles in the fridge so far.

I walk out and go to the living room, squeezing through the crowd of sweaty, fucking bodies to where the pool is. Guys crowd all around it with girls kneeling in front of them, jerking them off. There's a nice 1" layer of cum already in the bottom. Some bukkake movie was on repeat in the room and the girl on screen was drinking a bunch of loads out of a tall wine glass. This made me horny again and I went back to the bathroom where 5 guys were waiting for me. Jenn was fucking one of them and giving a blow job to another one.

I grabbed the three guys and told them to take turns fucking my pussy. Their cocks weren't as big as the 3 black guys but big enough to keep my holes stretched open. They traded me back and forth like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert. The first guy came inside me, his cum squirting and squirting out for what seemed like a full minute. Christ, that must have been a gallon of jizz.

Thinking about a gallon of jizz gave me a nasty idea for after this little fuck session. The other two guys kept going back and forth. One thrust in, pull out, then the other would thrust deep in me, and so on and so on. This went on for about 2 minutes until one came, pulled out fast, and the other fucked me until he added his creamy load to my cunt. It felt so fucking good to have 4 loads swirling around in my shaved pussy. Some came flooding out and I tightened up to keep their loads inside me.

The two guys who were fucking Jenn were close to cumming and I put my perky tits out in front of them and just smiled my evil little smile. They pulled out of Jenn and wanked their cocks over me until they came all over my tits.

Jesus, do all these guys carry around a gallon of cum in those balls? My tits were totally covered and I massaged the creamy sperm in, playing with my pierced nipples for awhile. Jenn kissed me on the lips and smiled.

"Havin fun babe?" she asked me.

"Hun, I'm just getting started." I laughed evilly.

I walked back into the kitchen and saw more fucking going on in there. The line of guys was long as hell and this is just about 1/4 of what was waiting for me. I couldn't believe how many of them had actually shown up. Some of them had even brought girlfriends who were now on their knees sucking random cocks and getting gang banged.

I looked on the counter and noticed a row of 5 shot glasses on a platter. Each of them was filled to the brim, half with cum, and half with vodka. Jenn must have set them up for me. I walked over and downed each one of them, loving the burning feeling of the alcohol mixed with the delicious cum.

After I finished my cum shots I opened the fridge to see that there were now 5 bottles full of cum. They looked so tasty. Like creamy, delicious milk. I wanted the whole 30 pack full before I even started drinking them.

I noticed a gallon of milk in the back of the fridge and grabbed it, emptying it into the sink and washing it out. I walked up to one of Jenn's girlfriends and handed it to her with a grin.

"This is your project: have all your guys fill this to the rim."

She smiled as the guy she was with shoved his cock up her ass. "Sure thing." she sighed. I stood and watched as the guy fucked the hell out of her. When he was about to cum he pulled out and she knelt in front of him, jerking his cock off until he spilled his jizz into the gallon milk jug.

I walked back out into the living room and saw 4 guys all cum in the pool at once, smiling at me.

"Havin fun boys?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah." one guy said. The others were too busy watching the girls squeeze every last drop of cum from their cocks into the pool.

I walked up to the pool and dipped a finger in, licking some of the cum of when it came out. I fucking love that taste. Bitter but creamy, with a natural sweet taste.

Jenn grabs my arm, tugging me into the bathroom to show me what she has waiting. 30 guys all stood around in a big circle, jerking off and crammed into the smaller room. I pushed my way to the middle, falling on my knees in front of them. I look up with innocent eyes and open my mouth.

I grab two cocks with my hands as my mouth engulfs another. I gave that one a sloppy blowjob until he came, really quickly. Hey, no problem, the faster the better.

Another 5 guys all squirted me at once, 2 on my hair and 3 on my back, I could feel the warm jizz slide down my back, over my little tattoo and into my ass crack. The two cocks in my hands came one after another, getting jizz on my hands and some on my cheek. 4 guys walk in front of me and aim for my ripe tits. Not even touching me they squirt their loads all over me.

Over and over again I was splashed with sperm, random numbers of guys pushing to the center of the circle and emptying their balls somewhere on my body. 3 guys pushed me back some and aimed for my stomach. Two hit their mark and one aimed, pretty well, for my pierced belly button. The long diamond chain in my belly was glazed, cum dripping off of it. I bet the jeweller never made it for cum.

The rest of the guys took turns cumming all over me. My face, my legs, my tits, and 5 guys begged me to take my heels off to cum on my feet. I slid them off and they came all over my sexy toes as I wiggled them, cum dripping down my feet. I put the heels back on and felt the gooey cum slide around between my toes. I rested for a moment and Jenn brought in more guys.

One after another they shot their loads onto my body. It must have been 50 guys this time. I just laid down on my back and let them do their thing. When they were done my whole front side was soaking wet with jizz. I asked Jenn to send in another group for nothing but facial shots.

She came back into the bathroom ahead of the group of guys, and walked straight toward me. I didn't notice her cheeks bulging out slightly until she was right next to me. She leaned over me and forcefully spat a huge mouthful of cum right between my eyes. I busted out laughing as she pushed her hand down onto the mess and smeared it all over my face, starting the facial shots off with my head already completely glazed.

I don't know how much time passed, but the guys layered my face in nothing but sticky creamy slimy cum. My hair was swimming it it on the bathroom floor.

Jenn climbed off a guy she was fucking and disappeared for a moment. She came back with the beer stein, filled to the brim with cum, and the funnel. I propped my sticky head up and she shoved the tube in my mouth, pushing it until I felt it hit the back of my throat. She stood over me and smiled, dumping the beer stein full of cum upside down over the funnel. I watched the white torrent of cream surge down the clear tube and felt it hit the back of my throat I swallowed and swallowed as the thick mix flowed straight into my belly, some of it overflowing my mouth and pouring down my chin.

"You look so fucking hot you cum dumpster!" Jenn said.

"You fucking know it, whore." I slurred through the mouthful of cum.

The cum on my eyes kept me from seeing her laugh but I could hear it. I opened my eyes and let some of the jizz slide in. I didn't mind, and I've had cum in my eyes plenty of times. It always gets me hot. I asked her to fill up the stein again and I grabbed the funnel. She ran to fill it up as I pushed the plastic tube into my ass. When she came back I told her to pour the mug full of cum into my ass. She tipped it up over the funnel and I watched it flow down the tube, disappearing into my bowels. I removed the funnel from the other end of the tube and tossed it aside. I put the other end into my mouth and started sucking on it, using it like a giant straw to suck the mug full of cum out of my own butt. The thick white cream appeared again, traveling slowly up the big tube until it reached my mouth. I sucked harder and harder, swallowing mouthfuls of the thick cum, vacuuming my ass clean. Once there was no more I removed the tube and told Jenn to send more guys in. I wanted them to all cum in my mouth.

A shitload of guys lined up for me. Cumshot after cumshot sprayed down my throat, some chunky, some silky and some like water. My belly slowly filled up with cum. I could feel it sloshing around. More and more slid down my throat as I licked my lips. Fuck that tastes good, I can never get enough of this stuff.

After this batch of guys was done I took a rest, feeling the cum all over me and in me. I massaged it into my skin like lotion, all over my sexy legs and stomach. I went to Jenn with an idea.

"Wanna get a pizza? They cam cum all over it, and I can have the pizza guy cum on me too."

"Sure" Jenn said and started to call.

About 20 minutes after the pizza guy showed up and I went to the door, naked and full of cum, my face a bukkake lovers dream.

"Hey, your total is............." and he stopped in dead silence.

"Wanna cum on me?" I asked.

He stood dumbfounded and walked in. Jenn gave him the money and led him into the kitchen.

"Don't forget to have the guys cum all over it." I yelled after her.

I got on my knees and unzipped the pizza guys jeans and started sucking his cock. He was so not ready to try and last, as he came in my mouth almost instantly.

I gargled some of it and swallowed dramatically.

"Thanks!" I said, tipping him and pushing him out the door.

Jenn walked in a minute later with the pizza, a layer of jizz swirling on top of it with the cheese and sauce. I grabbed a couple slices and went to the kitchen while Jenn gave the rest of the pizza to her girlfriends. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and went to the living room to watch the bukkake porno on the TV. As I sat down on the floor I started eating my cum-covered pizza. It tasted so fucking good. I opened the bottle of cum and took a long swig, loving the feeling of the cold cum flooding my mouth. I love this stuff cold. I savored the rest of my cum pizza and downed my 1st of many bottles of cum as I played with myself and watched the rest of the video.

After I finished I walked around the house, watching all the fucking and tracking cum from room to room on my heels.

Jenn called me back to the bathroom and showed me she had more guys waiting. I sat down and let them cum all over me. more and more layers of cum on my already soaked body. After a few minutes it got a little quiet.

The 1st 500 guys were done and the next load was coming.

So to speak.

I got my enema kit ready that I bought earlier. I'd already cleaned myself out completely, and fasted for the last few days, but this one wasn't going to be with water. I had the biggest bag possible for my cum enema. I left if open and the next group of guys walked into the house. Jenn started fucking a few guys. I took 2 giant black guys that just begged to fuck me and had them fill both of my holes. The fucked me as Jenn prepared the enema. One came in my pussy and the other up my gaping asshole, fucking me until Jenn had the enema bag full and got it ready.

She pushed the nozzle into my ass until it was seated. Then she lifted the bag above her head and squeezed. I could feel the cum just pushing into my rectum. She kept squeezing and filling my asshole, expanding out my already abused orifice. She filled the bag AGAIN and pushed MORE cum into my ass. I'm sure it was getting into my colon now, but I didn't tell her to stop. After 4 bags full of cum I finally said that was enough, and told her to get me a butt plug. She grabbed the biggest one she could find and pushed it deep into my ass, keeping the jizz from escaping my aching bowels.

I grabbed a strip of duct tape and I taped my buttplugged asshole shut.

"You're fucking nasty you whore." Jenn said.

"Just get the turkey baster ready bitch." I shot back at her.

Bringing an extra large turkey baster into the room Jenn handed it to every guy she fucked. I sat down and laid back on the floor with my legs spread eagle. I could really feel the cum in my ass just want to shit out. I was gonna hold it as long as I could. I wanted to feel cum squeezed into every hole I had.

After 15 minutes or so she came over and pushed the head of the baster into my pussy and squeezed, pushing all of it in. I cupped my hand over my pussy hole and told her to get the catheter ready next. She grabbed it and pushed the probe into my pisshole. I've had her fuck my pisshole a few times, it's very uncomfortable but sexy as fuck. But she was gonna do something different this time.

With the probe in my pisshole she attached a small bag of cum and started to squeeze. She was pushing about a pint of cum into my pisshole, into my bladder, which already felt full. I told her to leave the probe in my pisshole after she finished pushing the cum in. She went back to the baster and got 5 baster fulls of cum into my pussy, which was expanding to accommodate what felt like the gallon of cum inside. I grabbed an extra wide, short dildo and shoved it in my full pussy. I could feel the cum in my pussy try to push into my stomach. It felt like I was pregnant with a cum baby. I duct taped my pussy closed, running the tape around my waist like a chastity belt to keep it from moving. As I got up the guys were still cumming on me, glazing my shoulders with sperm.

I walked to the kitchen where I opened the fridge and saw the milk gallon jug filled with cum. I took it and grabbed a wide dildo gag from my room, and walked into the bathroom again. I handed Jenn a meat syringe and told her I needed it filled. I sat down on the jizz covered floor and started drinking the cum from the heavy milk jug. It tasted delicious as it flowed into my mouth and down my throat.

After a few minutes the syringe was filled and Jenn handed it to me. I injected one full syringe full into my left ear and handed it back to her. The second one went in my other. I couldn't hear anything now, but it didn't matter. I was lost in my cum dream. I grabbed the scuba goggles and handed them over to Jenn. At this point she knew everything was to be filled with cum. I chugged more of the milk jug jizz as she filled the goggles up. I could feel my stomach getting fuller and fuller. I could feel some of the cum I'd chugged earlier working it's way through my intestines. Good luck, my ass is full of cum too, it's going nowhere.

I chugged all of the cum in the jug just in time to see my goggles filled up to the rim. I took it in my hands and set it down beside me. I took two more syringe fulls of cum up my nose, sneezing and laughing some as the cum plopped into the back of my throat. Jenn knew what I wanted so she grabbed another water bottle full of jizz. I downed it and felt the sticky cream fill my stomach, throat and now fill my mouth. I strapped my dildo gag into my mouth and placed my cum full goggles over my eyes. Most people would shut their eyes when cum came in contact with them. Not me. I opened them wide and felt the stinging in my eye sockets as the cum covered them. It felt so goddamned good.

k80s
k80s
519 Followers
12