Obtained for His Pleasure

Story Info
Awoken, transported, abused.
1.2k words
3.56
111k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alibay
alibay
30 Followers

After the week I had just had it was no wonder that I fell asleep almost as fast as my head hit the pillow.

But at some point during the night I felt the covers start to fall off me, almost as if they were being pulled off me. But I was not awake enough to have my mind register that it was really happening.

My senses could feel the cool night air on my chest and I felt my nipples as they moved gently under my slip with each breath I made.

All of a sudden I felt a hand. And I was awake to discover a man standing over me. He had something covering his head and I couldn't make out his face but I could see his hungry green eyes looking at me.

I started to feel a little panicked as I realised what was happening.

"Shut up, missy." He said roughly. "Don't make a sound or you'll get hurt."

He pulled one side of my slip over to reveal my breast and his hand cupped it massaging it deeply. He then pulled the other side of my slip so both my breasts were showing. He started to massage and rub them. He pulled and tugged them and then he squeezed my nipples. I let out a shriek which led to a hand slapping me on the face.

"I said shut your mouth." He firmly re-informed me.

He then proceeded to tie my hands and feet together and he picked me up and chucked me over his shoulder. I felt like a rag doll being thrown around.

He took me outside to where I saw a van. I was put in the back and locked in. I heard the engine start and the vehicle drove away. I couldn't see where we were going. I had no idea what was going to happen to me.

The van stopped abruptly and I was taken out. The man placed me with my front on the van and he proceeded to place a hand on my bum. He forced my legs apart and he started to feel the inside of my thighs.

'It's a little warm in here," He said with a smugness in his voice, almost as if he was pleased with himself. He probably was.

He moved his hand up closer to my hidden sex and he started to feel around the outside of my black lace panties.

His other hand pulls my breasts out of the top of my slip and he starts to squeeze and rub them again. First he pushed them against each other and then he tugged them down pinching my nipples.

'Your going to do just nicely," He says as he escorts me into a big warehouse.

Inside I am shocked by what I see. I see a cage in the middle of the room. I see a wall full of what looks like instruments and tools. I recognised some sex toys on a shelf in the corner.

I started to struggle, but I am met with the strength of the man standing behind me pushing me through the room .

We cross the centre of the room. I see some more detail in the cage and notice there are some ropes hanging in there. I start to wonder what they are for. The man must have seen me looking.

"Those are for later," He tells me. "For you...by the way."

I am taken to a room at the back of the warehouse.

"Hey Rob!" He yells. "Come take a look at this one."

"What...two men?" I think to myself.

"Well, well...what do we have here?" I hear a voice from behind me come into the room.

They take me to a corner and I am made to stand there with my arms held behind me.

The second man, the one addressed as Rob, takes a knife out.

"No! No! Please No!...I'll do anything you want!" I plead with the men. "Please don't hurt me."

"We're not going to hurt you. As long as you do as you are told." says Rob. "Now repeat after me. Tell me you are a slut and you deserve to be treated like one."

I couldn't believe my ears. Although I shouldn't have been Surprised, considering the room I had just been walked through.

"We're not going to hurt you. As long as you do as you are told." says Rob. "Now repeat after me. Tell me you are a slut and you deserve to be treated like one."

I couldn't believe my ears. Although I shouldn't have been Surprised, considering the room I had just been walked through.

"What? No! I'm not." I defend myself.

"Say it!" He yells at me.

A now very shaky voice comes from somewhere with in me and says, "I...am a....ummm...slut. And...I...deserve...to be...treated...like one."

"I know you are and you are going to find out just how much of a sex slut you really are." Says the man behind me holding my arms together.

The man named Rob takes the knife and cuts my slip off. My breasts are left hanging and my nipples betray my body at the feel of the cool night air.

He takes my panties off. A finger is then placed on the outside of my pussy lips. He starts to tease me. The finger starts to move in closer and he feels my wetness.

"Look at that sweetie. Your dripping wet. Like the slut you are."

His finger starts to enter into my cunt and he starts to finger fuck me.

I can't believe my body. A little moan accidently escapes my mouth.

"Tell me how much you want to be fucked you whore." The man behind me tells me.

" No I don't." I reply

"I said TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BE FUCKED!" He yells.

Obediently I say, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my pussy. I want you to fuck me so badly. I am such a slut. I need you to fuck me."

"Why certainly, I think we can assist with that." Rob says. "We are going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. We are going to fuck you in every hole you have. You are going to be fucked in every way you can possibly think of and more. We have so much installed for you."

He continues to finger fuck my pussy. Whist the man behind me is rubbing my breasts hard. He pushes harder and harder.

There is now two fingers going in and out of my pussy. I start to feel an orgasm build.

"Tell me you want to cum on my finger." Rob tells me

"I want to cum on your finger. I want you to make me cum!"

"Oh Gosh...Oh my goodness...SHIT...that's ...so...good...Oh....oh...oh...oh... aaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh look she's a squirter. She has squirted all over my hand."

"Right missy time for you to get to business. You have two hard cocks here awaiting your mouth. Get on your knees and deal to it."

I am pushed down on to my knees and both men take their cocks out of their pants and I open my mouth...

to be continued...

alibay
alibay
30 Followers