Vacation Getaway Ch. 06

Story Info
A couple's journey into new territory continues.
3.3k words
3.88
19.7k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meraena
meraena
34 Followers

By the time we returned to town, we were starving. We found a quaint café the locals recommended to us. After a short wait, we were lead to a table and sat down. Our waitress approached the table to introduce herself. It just so happened that she was a stunning Asian girl with a body like my wife and long black hair. She brought us water and menus and said she would be back when we were ready to order. I couldn't help notice that she couldn't keep her eyes off of you. I noticed also and said that it wasn't what I thought it was.

"And what did I think it was I asked?"

"That she was checking me out," you replied.

"Checking you out? Why?" I asked, laughing.

"Checking me out because she's lesbian or bi and wants to get in my pants," you said sarcastically.

"I think she was giving you the 'come fuck me' look."

"Will you just stop and figure out what you want to eat so we can order?" you ask me. "Besides, I'm not gay and I told you I don't want or, let me correct myself, will not fuck a girl."

"You forget why we came here," I replied.

"Meaning what?" you asked.

"Meaning that you had a 'thing' to do a threesome with K.C. and being the loving husband that I am, I submitted and granted your wish."

"You wanted it too or we wouldn't be here so stop trying to guilt me.

"Can't you just appease me this one time and give it a try?"

"I will make you a deal then. You have no idea if that waitress wants to get with me. You're just bringing it up because you want me to do it with a girl."

"So, what's the deal? Get to the point," I urge you. "The deal, the deal, what's the deal?"

"Okay. You find out if she wants to get with me and if you were right, I'll do it. But if you were wrong, you never bring it up again. Deal?"

"Well, how do I do that? Do you just expect me to ask 'hey do you want to get with my wife?' "

"That's your problem. Do you have the balls to go up and ask her? However you do it is up to you."

"Can I call a female escort so I know it's a sure thing?"

"Nope, it's with her now or never. If you don't ask her then you can never bring me being with a girl up again, okay?"

"Okay then. It's a deal. God, you make things difficult," I say, laughing.

The waitress was back and we were ready to order and again she was fixated on my wife, I knew she was hot for her but how was I going to find out. We ordered and I sat with my wheels in my head spinning trying to figure out how to ask it was now or never so I had to try something. I got up to go to the restroom and low and behold the waitress approached me and asked if we were tourists and where we were from.

"The States," I told her. "What's interesting to do in Antigua? Have any suggestions?"

"I do," she replied. "But I can't say. It's, well, it's too forward; forget it."

"By the way my wife thinks you're hot, really hot."

"You're kidding me right?" she said.

"No. Why?" I asked.

"Because when you asked if I had any idea of things to do, I was going to say 'yes, you could do me.' But like I said, it was too forward...I thought it was anyway."

"You're serious?"

"I'm serious," she said.

"Wow, my wife will be really shocked to hear that," I said, chuckling as I pictured your reaction. "Anyway, let me run through this again to make sure that we are on the same page. Do you want to fuck my wife?"

"God, yes. She's gorgeous; I wouldn't think twice. You as well, if you wanted. I love a good threesome."

"You're on," I said. "When is good for you?"

"Tonight is good," she answered. "If you two don't have plans already, that is."

"How does tonight at 6 sound?"

"Fine," she replied.

After giving her our hotel and room number, I asked that she not mention anything of this to my wife or me as we had lunch because I was going to surprise her tonight and not tell her now. She agreed and I asked if she would flash flirty eyes and act like she was hot for my wife without actually saying anything which she once again agreed to do. We parted and I went back to the table, you smiling up at me as I sat down. Our food was ready and waiting so our waitress got back to work. As she set our food down, she asked my wife if she was Japanese because she thought she had lovely Asian features, looking her up and down subtly but seductively. As we ate, I told you that you really did have lovely Asian features, looking you up and down and laughing. You laughed sarcastically and rolled your eyes.

"Ha, ha, ha. She was just being friendly," you stated.

We finished our lunch and left a big tip for our waitress-turned-sex-partner. As we exited, the waitress checked out your ass, then winked at me as I guided you out the door. Jumping back on our bikes, we headed back to the hotel, burning the calories we had just consumed. All I could think about on the trip back was you and the waitress, naked, bodies writhing together. Even though she tried to hide it, I could tell that your mind was in a very similar scenario. Back at the hotel, we had barely made it to the elevator before you started pestering me about the restaurant and the waitress.

"Well," you said. "You didn't have the balls to ask that waitress to fuck me. I'm glad because you would have made an ass of yourself and me too."

"Oh, really?" I said. "Well, she said she would be at the room at 6 tonight to fuck you, so I think it's time for you to eat your words."

"In your dreams," you said, laughing. "Nice try though. It looks like this is one of your fantasies that's staying just that...a fantasy."

"Well, fantasies do come true sometimes. Just remember that if she shows up tonight, you have to fuck her. That was the deal."

"Sure, whatever Papi. If she shows up, I will fuck her in every way the two of you want," you say, laughing.

It was 4:30 when we got back to our room. I suggested that we just kick back for bit, and then you get dressed in your hot mini skirt and get made up really hot so we could go out. You agreed and we plop down on the couch in front of the television. After several minutes, you look up at me with a smart ass look on your face as you started laughing and ask me how it is that we are going out when your Asian girl is supposedly coming over.

"I was just teasing you. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, Papi. There's always next time. Wait...there is no next time for you, Papi, is there?" You busted then leaned over and kissed me before apologizing for joking about her again.

"That's fine but just remember, she who laughs first laughs last."

"Okay Papi, I'll keep that in mind."

We were both feeling tired after our long bike ride so we decided to nap for 45 minutes, so I set my alarm so we would be up at 5:45, giving you 15 minutes until the waitress was to arrive. It felt like we had just closed our eyes before the alarm was blaring. I told you to go ahead and get ready to go out and not to forget to wear your mini skirt so you would look extra hot, you agreed, flashing me a smile. You shut the door to the bedroom, locking it so that I wouldn't be able to peek. Knowing it would take you at least half an hour to get dressed and do your make up perfectly, I knew that by the time you were finished, our date would be here. I couldn't wait to see the expression on your face when you walked out and saw her in our living room. I could hear you muttering and moving around the room, but I couldn't decipher anything you were saying so I flipped the television back on and settled in to wait.

           

At exactly 6 p.m. our date was at the door and I invited her in and made her a drink and made her comfortable. We made small talk for a few minutes before settling down to discuss how the night was going to go. I told her that you were still unaware that she was coming; she smiled and asked if I was sure that you would be okay with what we had planned. I told her that you should be shocked but definitely okay but that you've never been with another girl so to start slow and easy. She said she would but not to worry because she would see to it that you enjoyed yourself. I told her how much I was looking forward to tonight and she said she was looking forward to taking your girl-on-girl virginity. Pouring her another drink, I told her to relax while I went to see if you were ready yet. She nodded and I went to the bedroom where you were just finishing up. It was perfect timing.

"Mami," I said. "Could you come in the living room when you're done? I have someone I'd like you to meet."

"I'm just about done now," you said. "Who is it honey?"

"Never mind who," I replied. "Just remember what I told you earlier about she who laughs first," I said, chuckling.

"Be right there"

"We'll be waiting," I said.

I returned to the living room and not a minute later, you walked in, looking shocked as you saw our waitress sitting on the couch.

"Hello, I'm Maeling," our waitress told you. "And you're Meraena, yes?"

"Yes, I'm Meraena," you said. "You're the waitress from lunch?"

"Yes," Mae-ling said with a smile. "I am. Your husband has told me all about you."

"Oh has he? And what has he told you about me," you asked, smiling.

"He told me what a fabulous wife you were and that you were here on vacation to relax and have a good time."

"I believe that about sums it up," you replied.

"He said that so far you've both been having a wonderful time."

"Yes, we have. It's been very enjoyable," you said.

"Why don't you sit down and I'll get you a drink honey," I interrupted, motioning for you to sit on the couch with our guest.

"Thank you, honey. A drink would be great," you said, looking deep into my eyes as you sat.

"I'll go get your drink and excused myself to go to the store and get something more to drink and suggested that you two get to know each other better."

You gave me a 'don't you dare leave me' look but subtle enough that it wouldn't give you away if our guest saw. Smiling I said right back and left. Maeling told how hot you look in your mini skirt, making you blush as you thanked her. After a few awkward moments, Maeling spoke, eyeing your long legs up and down.

"You don't know why I'm here tonight, do you Meraena?" she said smiling.

"Well, I have an idea," you replied.

"Really?" she said. "What is your idea about why I'm here?"

"Well, um, for um..."

"...for sex," Maeling said, finishing your sentence.

"Yes, that what was what I was thinking," you said.

"Well, yes. That's why I came. Are you down with that?" she asked.

"I've never been with a girl before so I'm kind of unsure and apprehensive about it but I made a deal and I'm going to keep to it."

"What makes you unsure about it?" she asked.

"I don't know it just does."

"Do you find me attractive?" she asked you.

"Yes," you replied, looking embarrassed and down at the floor.

"Good," she said." I think you're not just attractive but very hot and extremely sexy."

"Thank you," you replied.

You said that you didn't really know where to start so Maeling said that it was ok. We had started to get to know each other and that was a good start. She suggested that the two of you take it into the bedroom and continue from there. Once you agreed, you moved into the bedroom and lay down on the bed. Maeling told you to close your eyes and relax as she lay down next to you and began to kiss you deep and soft, running her hand up your inner thigh and under your mini skirt to your panties then over your pussy. She used her finger to push through your panties and between your puffy pussy lips as you let out a soft moan while Maeling continued to kiss her. She then slipped her hand into your panties, inserting a finger into your wet pussy and began fingering you, slowly moving it in and out.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes, yes. It feels soo nice," you cooed.

"Good, that's how it's supposed to feel, baby."

Maeling unbuttoned your blouse then unhooked your bra before starting to nurse your small soft breast, making your nipples hard and erect. You were starting to pant, getting hot and horny and beginning to move your hips in a circular motion, fucking Maeling's finger and hand as it worked in and out of you. Once she could tell you were starting to get comfortable, she suggested that you remove your panties. Maeling removed her finger from your drenched pussy and slid your panties off, putting them to her nose to smell your sweet scent before tossing them to the floor.

"Mmm," she said. "Your pussy smells every bit as sweet as I imagined it would, baby."

She reinserted her finger back inside your pussy and once again began finger-fucking you as she French-kissed you soft and deep. She slowly worked her way down to your neck then over your chest to your stomach, still moving her finger in and out of your wet pussy. Finally making her way to your sweet pot, she licked and sucked your clit as you moaned loudly.

"Yes," you purred. "Yes, my god, that feels good."

Your hands were now holding Maeling's head, guiding it as she ate your engorged cunt, your hips pushing gently into her mouth. Maeling took her free hand and reached into her bag at the side of the bed to remove a soft 8-inch gel dildo, replacing her finger with the toy, putting it in an inch at a time her as you moaned.

"God yes, fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your toy. It feels so good, baby. Oh my god, keep fucking me," you panted.

"Do you like it? Do you like me fucking you with my cock?" she asked as her free hand slipped into her own panties, rubbing her own pussy frantically, moaning as she did.

"Yes," you replied. "I love it. I love you fucking my tight pussy with your cock. Please don't stop. Oh my god, you're going to make me cum. oh god yes fuck me!"

"How's this? Do you want it fast and hard?" Maeling began fucking you faster, pumping the dildo in and out.

"Yes, faster, harder! Fuck me just like that. I'm cumming; I'm cumming!" you squealed as she brought you to a giant orgasm.

Your hips bucked as she came all over the dildo. You quickly leaned up and kissed Maeling.

"God, it was good. It was so good. Let me return the favor," you said, laying Maeling down to her back as you removed her panties and began licking her soaked wet shaven pussy. You ate her rubbing her swollen clit, Maeling's hands now holding your head as she moaned.

           

"Do you want me to fuck you with your cock?" you asked.

"Yes please, please fuck me, Meraena. Fuck me with it now."

You took the toy still covered with her juices, cum dripping from it, and buried it into Mae's small tight pussy then began fucking it. Just then, I walked in and when I saw the scene in front of me, my cock hardened immediately. I ripped my pants off and took you from behind, plunging my cock into your drenched pussy as I hold your hips.

"God, you feel good inside,Mami. Mmm, it feels so damn good."

"You feel good too, Papi. Fuck me, fuck my pussy."

Maeling moaned as you keep a steady pace, fucking her with the dildo. You moaned yourself as I fuck you fast and hard. Maeling started to cum, screaming.

"I'm starting to cum .Don't stop! Fuck me, Meraena , fuck me."

This sent both Mami and I into an orgasm of ourown.

"I'm cumming too,' I yelled as I fucked you harder, grasping your hips tighter. " Oh yes, Mami!"

"I'm cumming too, Papi. Oh god, I'm cumming too!"

The three of us came simultaneously with mixed sounds of pleasure emanating from the bedroom. I pulled my cock from your pussy as Maeling motioned for me to bring it to her. She took it, cum still oozing from its head, and placed it in her tiny mouth. Mae sucked it dry and clean then kept sucking to harden it once again because she wanted to feel it in her. She told me that once it was hard, she wanted me to fuck her ass until it was filled with spunk. It wasn't long before my cock was ready so I placed Mae on her knees and positioned myself behind her, grabbing some lube and applying it liberally on myerect cock and Mae's small ass. Mae had you lay on your back, your pussy below her face as I put the head of my penis between Mae's cheeks and began to penetrate her ass. Mae once again began to eat your pussy, which was still wet with my cum. Slowly but surely, my cock made its way into Mae's ass as I held her hips steady and began pumping in and out.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"It's good. It feels good. Fuck my ass," she said as she went back to eating your pussy.

I fucked away at Mae's ass, reaching around and massaging her clit as she took her g-spot vibrator and started fucking your pussy with it. This drove you wild, your hips bucking to meet the vibrator as it was thrust into your waiting pussy. Once again, the three plunged over the edge together. You came over and over on the toy as I came in Mae's ass and Mae came all over my hand. The three of us collapsed exhausted onto the bed. My cum drained from Mae's small ass and onto the bed as your pussy spilled down past my swollen lips to soak into the bedding. It was certainly time for room service to change the sheets. The three of us had a night cap then we thanked Mae for an unforgettable time and saw her to the door. You and I jumped into the shower together then lay in bed thinking of what a trip it had been so far. I asked if you would be up for a breakfast rendezvous with the breakfast delivery boy again tomorrow morning. You told me that it would be a great way to start the day. I agreed and told you how much I would enjoy it. We kissed and went to bed.

to be continued...

meraena
meraena
34 Followers