Dark Pussy

Story Info
White man finds sexual fulfilment with a black woman.
1.6k words
4.04
163.8k
30

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohound
hohound
37 Followers

This white male has found no better sex than with a black woman. In my early years I did not get much pussy of any color. Fornication usually consisted of a long shower with a bar of soap or the occasional foray to the local massage parlor or Nevada brothel. During the whore house visits I had women of various races and I found that intercourse with African Americans was superior. I also liked the body type, with curves in all the right places. I thought that if relations were this much better with a professional they must be great with someone who wanted to fuck me. Even though this was a long held ethnic stereotype, I had discovered a grain of truth.

I decided that I would try to find a black woman and started prowling websites. I eventually made contact with Judith. She described herself as Reubenesqe. There was something about the description that just felt right. We communicated by email, exchanged thoughts and fantasies, moved on to phone conversations and eventually started dating.

Judith had a medium dark skin tone, round face and was about five feet five inches tall. She was, at 46 F, very busty, which I really loved. Her ass was nothing special since the fat obscured her contours there. Even though I had never been that turned on by big girls, she intrigued me and after a few dates we started having sex. I found that a big girl could be quite a hot fuck and Judith fully met my expectations. She had never sucked a dick before, but since I had conveyed my preference for blow jobs, she tried it and immediately decided she liked it and became very skilled very soon. She did not like to use rough language, so she spoke of a penis, not a cock or having sex, not fucking. This was charming. She seemed prudish, but certainly was not.

We were having a low key evening at her place as we watched television and lounged on her bed. "I'm wearing my front hook bra," Judith said coyly with a sexy smile. This was, of course, an invitation to play with her tits and I was more that willing to oblige. I unbuttoned her white blouse and pushed it aside which revealed massive cleavage that was bursting from her bra. I feasted my eyes, because my enjoyment of cleavage was almost as great as that of the naked breast. I put my face in between her great boobs and kissed each of them. Her breathing became deeper as she pulled my head to her chest. Next, I unfastened the bra at the front. It was great fun, to look in her eyes and not struggle with back hooks. "What big, beautiful breasts these are," I said. Her face brightened with this compliment. I kissed and licked one of her nipples.

"Don't forget about this one," Judith purred as she presented the other one to my mouth. We kissed and explored each other's bodies with our hands. "Let's get undressed," Judith said and we tore off the rest of our clothes. We kissed some more with our legs entwined. I pulled away and reached for her pussy. Judith giggled and became prostrate on her stomach so that I did not have access to her honey pot. I lied on top of her and kissed and bit her neck, which I knew really excited her. As I attended to her neck I ground my hard cock into her soft ass. She moaned and polished my groin with her rump. This was very sensual. We had both our bodies totally involved in mutual pleasure. I got off her and reached between her legs from behind. I felt the quiver of the soft flesh of her upper thighs as she resisted my incursion. She surrendered, her legs opened and I dipped my fingers into her wet cunt. Judith sighed and bucked her hips as I moved my fingers in and around her.

I rolled onto my back. Judith climbed on top of me and pinned me to the bed with her legs. "Now I'm in control," she declared. I made an attempt to extricate myself, but realized it was useless and submitted to her will. Satisfied that I was subdued, she took my dick in her mouth and did she ever control that cock sucking.. Judith gave me head just the way I liked it, as she ran her tongue along the backside of my prick, nice and slow. She lightly slid her teeth across my manhood, which drove me wild. My breath was heaving as she continued her ministrations.

She released me from her mouth and asked, "What do you like most about it?"

"Mmmm, the sensuality," I replied.

"That's a good answer!"

Judith got off of me and reached for a condom. I have always deemed myself to have an average size penis, at least when erect, but when flaccid I appeared quite small. My dick was pointed to the ceiling and it looked awfully large. I thought that my state of sexual excitement had caused me to hallucinate. Just as I had this thought she said, "Sometimes it's really small and sometimes it's huge!" I have lived off this compliment and ego boost for years. Some of the pros I have fucked have told me I was big, but I figured that was because I was paying them. Judith's comment was special.

Judith slipped the rubber on my, now officially, massive cock and got on all fours. I was the first to try to fuck her from behind, which she found embarrassing at first. It took about three attempts over several lovemaking sessions, but I finally found the entrance to her cunt and she gasped, called my name, told me how deep it was and how good it felt. Needless to say, this became her favorite position and no more embarrassment. I positioned my knees between her spread legs and put my dick against her slit. I slipped the head in and heard an audible intake of air from her. I continued my journey along her passage as she encouraged me with, "Yes, yes!"

I pumped her from behind. She in turn, backed up on me, with leverage provided by the contact of her hands and knees on the sheets. I grabbed the flesh of her ass and pulled her against me, "Oh, god, yes, yes it feels so good! Fuck me, fuck me," she chanted. Since Judith did not normally use such language, to hear the word fuck out of her mouth for the first time, with my cock buried in her, was thrilling. And fuck her I did. The front of my thighs slapped the back of hers and my balls bounced off her as I continued to pound her pussy. With her face against the mattress she pulled some of the top sheet up to her mouth and screamed. I felt my peak approaching and picked up the pace.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I cried. My dick started to twitch and I felt my load discharge. I groaned her name and felt the quakes of orgasm. I kept my still hard cock deep within her. Eventually I slipped out, reposed next to her, took her in my arms and we tarried in post coital bliss. Later she got up, took the condom and went to the bathroom to clean up. She returned with a damp washcloth and laid it on my genitals for me to freshen up.

We reclined on the bed, watched TV and cuddled. After about half an hour she started to play with me and I engorged again. We kissed and caressed. She gave me head and soon I was in full stretch. I inserted my finger into her pussy and before long her hips were jerking as she whimpered. She propped herself on the bed, smiled at me and said, "I want it anally."

My preference was to come in a woman's pussy as opposed to her mouth or ass. But I was not about to deny my woman such a request. Judith went to the nightstand and got some lubricant and handed it to me. She got on all fours and I put some lube on my index finger and started to rub around her asshole. She swayed her booty back and forth and told me it felt good. I gradually inserted my finger into her rear. "Ohhh," she murmured as I continued with one finger. Then I gave her two fingers, "Ah, ah, ah," she grunted. I pulled my fingers out and put on a condom and moved the head of my dick up to her back door. "Go slowly," she said. I gently pushed the head into her ass, past the sphincter and slipped completely in. "It's OK when I relax back there, just go slowly for a while." I complied and unhurriedly fucked her in the backside. "Uh, uh, uh," she sounded as I did her butt. "Fuck my ass, fuck it, fuck it!" Judith demanded.

"Uh, uh, uh," I snorted as I felt the uncontrollable onset of my orgasm. Soon I was coming again, moaning and groaning. I was spent. I pulled out and stretched out next to Judith. Subsequently she got up and took the condom to the bathroom. She came back dressed in a nightgown with a scoop neck that gave me a final view of her great cleavage. She retired next to me and I nuzzled between her magnificent breasts and drifted off to sleep, completely sated, and knew the old adage was true, "Once you go black, you never go back."

THE END

hohound
hohound
37 Followers