You Belong To Me Now Slut! Ch. 02

Story Info
She falls deeper under his spell.
2.1k words
4.44
135.4k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers

It had been two days since I had been at Dave's house. I still felt I had been raped even though there are those who would say you can't rape the willing. But are you really willing if it is through hypnosis? Yes, the videotape of me looks like I was a willing participant, but in my mind I was fighting it as best I could. I just didn't have the strength.

My husband came home from his trip, and though I wanted to, I couldn't tell him what was wrong. He would walk up to me and ask if there was something wrong. I would try to get the words out, and then get sick to my stomach, run to the bathroom, and vomit. He tried to nurse me through my illness, some virus I told him. It was going around.

The day before I returned to work, my husband said he had something to tell me. I was just sure he had found out somehow about Dave and thought I was a slut and wanted a divorce. He sat me down and told me he knew what was wrong. I started to cry. He knew. How did he know? Would he blame me? Would he forgive me?

"I had a talk with your friend Dave today. He came by my work and told me that you had a bad time while I was gone and you needed time to recover. "

A talk with my "friend" Dave? What the hell happened? "W-w-what did he say?" I was afraid of what was coming next.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't embarrass you. He told me how much it upset you."

He walked away and into the bedroom. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he was talking about. A few minutes later I followed into the bedroom but didn't see him. I heard moaning sounds coming from the bathroom. It couldn't be! My husband has always thought of masturbation as a sin. He would never do it, and he was disgusted when he found out that I did.

I peeked around the corner and looked. I was shocked to see him with his pants down around his ankles, his hand sliding up and down his cock. It was starting to get harder but nowhere near the size of Dave's piece of meat. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. It was so out of character. He was looking at a Playboy magazine. He NEVER would have had a magazine like that in the house in the past. What was going on? My eyes were glued to him as he fisted his cock, moaning loudly, calling out some woman's name I'd never heard before, and it sure as hell wasn't mine!

I tried to back away, but something held me there in place. I could see the precum escaping through the slit in his cock head. I closed my eyes and all I could see was Dave's cock. His moans brought me back to reality, and I watched mesmerized as my husband who had never touched himself before had one hand massaging his balls as the other slid over his cock head spreading that precum around.

I dropped my hand to my pussy, sliding a finger along my slit and then dipping into my cunt. It was bone dry. I moved my finger to my clit. I felt nothing, no excitement. My heart was pounding, but with frustration, not lust. His moans burned their way into my brain, and I furiously pushed my fingers into my pussy. What was wrong with me? Then I remembered Dave's words that I would not be able to orgasm from masturbation or my husband, only him.

I heard my husband's moans, and opened my eyes to see him shooting cum across the room, his hand pumping his cock faster and faster as he emptied itself for the first time into thin air. His cum had always found a warm receptacle in the past, my mouth or pussy.

I heard him talking to himself, still unaware that I was there. "That was the best orgasm of my life! Dave was right. This is so much better than sex with my wife. I should have been doing this years ago."

I was stunned. What had Dave done now? Had he hypnotized my husband? How could I find out? I walked away in a daze, trying to figure out what to do next.

My husband walked out of the bedroom a few minutes later whistling like nothing unusual had happened. I walked up to him to kiss him, pushing my tongue into his mouth, holding him tight around the neck, pressing my body into his. He pushed me away. "I'm really not in the mood, OK?" And then I realized, neither was I.

The rest of the day and night was strange. He talked about all kinds of things, mentioning his talk with Dave every now and then. He said he really liked him and was glad that he and I were friends. He said he hoped I could help him with his dog.

We went to bed, barely saying a word. We both moved to the farthest edge of the bed away from each other. We didn't even kiss good night. I cried myself to sleep.

The next day, it was back to work. I took call after call. I was so glad it was busy today. I needed to keep my mind off the last few days' events. Just before the end of my shift a message popped up on my computer. "Meet me after shift in the parking lot at my car." I deleted the message without answering.

The next 30 minutes went by so slowly, and all I could think about was Dave. I tried to force him out of my head but he wouldn't go away. I would close my eyes and see his hard body over me. I'd open my eyes and feel his hands caressing my skin. Someone walked up behind me and tapped my shoulder. I almost jumped out of my chair.

"Geez Lynn, drink less coffee. I thought you were going to scream for a minute. What's wrong with you anyway? You seem to be in some dream world. I thought once your husband got home you'd be back to normal but that isn't happening. Are you guys fighting?"

I looked over at Bonnie. "No, everything's OK. You're right; I need to drink less coffee. Sorry about that. What's up?"

She looked at me like I was nuts. "It's time to go unless you're planning on staying to work for free."

I tried to joke while I scooped up my things and walked out the door a few minutes behind my shift mates. I realized I was alone in the parking lot. I looked around as I saw all the cars leaving the lot where swing shifters parked. And then I saw his car, off in a dark corner. I tried to turn away but couldn't. I slowly walked to his car. He sat there on the hood, watching me with that smug smile on his face.

"You really didn't think you would be able to resist coming to me did you? You know you want me. You're addicted to me Lynn. You can't deny it. You think of me instead of your husband. And now you don't have to worry about hurting him by not having sex. He isn't interested anymore. His hand will do quite nicely for him now."

He smiled at me and reached out to push my hair away from my face, tucking it behind my ear. When his finger brushed my cheek, I could feel the ache in my pussy. It was starting to throb. It was starting to leak. What was happening to me? Was he right? Was I addicted? I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I wanted to touch him, to feel his hard body.

He took my hand and pulled me slowly towards him. I couldn't take my eyes off his face. My breathing was getting faster and deeper as he took hold of the back of my head and slowly brought my lips to his. My mind was in a whirl, excited, and disgusted at the same time. How could I live like this? When his lips touched mine, I melted into his arms, my heart beating wildly against his chest. His hands tangled in my hair, holding me tightly to his lips.

My heart was pounding as his lips broke away from mine and moved down my throat. He pulled my shirt back, and I felt his teeth bite into my shoulder. My pussy started to throb, and I felt my panties soak through in seconds. My hands gripped his shoulders, and I was moaning loudly into his chest. I heard myself talking and didn't know why I was saying it. "Fuck me Dave, please fuck your little bitch."

There was no one in the dark parking lot across from the Police Department as he unzipped my pants and let them drop to the ground. He pulled my panties down and spun me around to face his car. His hands were under my shirt pulling my bra out of the way so he could maul my tits. I wasn't fighting him even though I should have. I should have been screaming at those Police Cars driving by only yards away. But I wasn't, I was his willing little slut.

I heard his zipper and then felt his hard cock sliding into my wet and willing cunt. I spread my legs farther to allow him easier entrance into my hot hole. "Oh my God." I moaned loudly as I felt him push his whole length into me in one slow motion. "Yes, I want all of it, I want you to fuck me deep and hard." I was hearing this like it was coming from someone else, but it was my voice. It sounded so far away.

I could hear Dave's laugh as he answered me with his deep thrusts. My body was accepting him without question, like he owned me. My body responding to his like we were old lovers. The only sounds were his grunts as he thrusted and my moans as I took every bit of his meat.

He whispered into my ear. "You're mine Lynn, from now on. You know it now. Your body and mind belong to me. You are my little slut to use, and you love it."

His thrusts never slowed and my pussy was on fire for him. His hand dropped to my clit and started to stroke as he pushed deep into my body. I felt more pleasure than I thought possible as he whispered. "Cum for me my little bitch."

I exploded around his cock, my body jerking and spasming. The only things keeping me from falling were his strong arms around my waist and the long pole that was anchored between my legs. As I started to calm, I could still feel his cock pounding into me, and I loved it! I was his slut! I was pushing back at him, trying to force him deeper inside me.

He held me tighter, his teeth nipping at my neck, one hand brushing my hair back to give him more access to my skin. I shuddered with lust as I felt his fingers trail across my shoulder. I wanted him to fuck me. I didn't want it to ever stop. "Don't ever stop fucking me Dave, pleeeeeeease."

Dave started ramming his rod into my body and held me as tight as he could as he started to jerk, his cum spurting deep inside my womb. I could hear his animal grunts as he rutted like an animal on his female. His hot seed filled me, and I started to orgasm again, trembling, moaning, my cunt clamping down on his cock, milking every bit of his sperm from him. I felt the contractions inside me as my body pulled his seed deeper.

I collapsed over the hood of his car, panting, trying hard to catch my breath. My heart was pounding in my chest. I felt his weight on my back, his hands stroking my back as we both recovered in the darkness of the parking lot. His cock slid out, sated finally. I felt his cum dripping down my thighs.

I was shaking as I slowly turned to face him and sank to my knees at his feet. I looked up at him as I carefully took his spent cock into my mouth. My tongue gently lapped up our combined cum, and I moaned as I cleaned him thoroughly. His hands were stroking my face, and I felt like this was where I belonged, at his feet.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers