Estate Agent Gets Done with a Dildo

Story Info
Kelly & Victoria get dirty with the realestate agent. . .
927 words
3.93
60.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the estate agent went into my bedroom I stood unusually close to him, and I could smell his aftershave and his hard cock fear in my nostrils. He looked good enough to eat in his lovely suit with his white shirt and a tie, holding his pen and board in his hand.

His eyes were big and blue and rather wide as I gently but firmly rubbed his cock through his trousers with my hand.

I pushed him into the cupboard doors and could see myself seducing him in the mirror. He didn't say anything and just breathed heavily closing his eyes in pleasure as I pulled his cock out of his trousers and got to my knees.

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked slowly, paying particular attention to the most sensitive areas using my tongue to its full potential and ensuring the best results.

He looked startled to hear footsteps coming towards the room and was wide eyed and astounded when Kelly walked in and started to kiss him. She was wearing only a white bath robe which she parted at the bottom and drew his hand in to softly touch her pussy.

As I sucked him I watched his fingers sliding into her pussy, easing into her arse hole and rubbing her clit and slowly building her up so that her clit was very hard. I couldn't help but wank him and lick her pussy with my tongue whilst he wanked her clit continually with his fingers. She loved it.

Then we swapped over and Kelly licked his balls and took them in her mouth one by one taking care not to touch his cock at all as the sensation might make him blow the lot before we had even got started.

He enjoyed playing with my clit and flicked it with his fingers and thumb. I looked down and could see his cock hard, wet and the foreskin was right back as it had now grown so large and hard that I was very turned on at the thought of him fucking me.

We pushed him down on to the bed and pulled off his trousers and pants leaving him with his shirt, tie and jacket on. I like a man half dressed with his cock out it's dirty.

Anyhow, Kelly sat on his face and fucked his mouth, making him lick her with his wide tongue. He enjoyed licking both her arse and cunt alike and I watched him sliding his tongue into her pink little arsehole and back again into her pussy hole.

I sucked his cock lightly and played with him, cupping his balls in my hand and ensuring he got so very good sensations. He couldn't see what I was doing but could feel my lubed fingers slipping around to his arsehole.

I slid my fingers into his arse a little and played with him whilst I sucked his cock. He felt good and tight and I couldn't wait to get my new pink strap on into there. He loved me fucking his arse with my fingers and groaned in pleasure mumbling in between licks saying to slow down or he would cum.

I stopped for a minute to let him cool off whilst he pleasured Kelly, fingering her arse for me to see whilst I took the time to put my strap on. My pussy was so wet and slippery and I fingered myself before pushing his legs right back so I could get my cock into his arsehole.

I just teased the entrance with it first as it is one of my bigger ones and I didn't want him to get hurt but I wanted him to enjoy the feeling so much as I do myself. I know having my arse fucked is the best sensation ever and I suspected that he had a virgin arse because it was so very tight as I pushed the tip in.

He was groaning with pleasure and when he became used to the feeling, he told me to go deeper. I was so willing to get my cock into him and pushed it in more and more. And eventually it was in deep and he loved it. I wanked his cock slowly as I knew this might make him blow; he seemed to have adjusted and gained some control over himself.

Kelly looked behind to see me fucking him and then started screaming that she was going to squirt into his mouth. He was in paradise, a beautiful woman cumming as she sat on his face and another fucking his sensitive arse hole.

She climbed down leaving her cum all over his mouth and he licked his lips. Then she bent over and took his large cock into her mouth as I kept fucking his arse. I was so horny watching him in pleasure.

She sat on his face in the 69 position and kept sucking him hard as I fucked him deep with my cock. His balls started to grow tight and I just knew that it wouldn't be long before he would cum in her mouth. The vibrating strap on had enhanced my feeling and I came suddenly in the harness. Kelly stopped sucking him and he shot his load of cum into her face and on her lips.

It was the best feeling ever to give so much pleasure and fucking a guy with a strap on is not only horny but quite hard work, I understand how tired you guys get now!