Victoriaslice Gets Dirty at the Spa

Story Info
Hardcore lesbian fun in the treatment room. . .
791 words
3.82
92.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the weekend I went to a spa day with my friend. I opted for a full body massage and as I lay on the couch naked, face down with a towel over my body I couldn't stop thinking of how horny I was feeling. My pussy was starting to trickle onto the massage table and I suddenly realized that Zara's technique of rubbing my up my legs and on to my buttocks in long slow sweeps was the cause of this.

Just a minute before he had been rubbing my back and neck and I could feel her breasts rubbing across my head and face. She smelled so nice and fresh and I had started to think about what her pussy would be like.

As she rubbed my naked body firmly I started to realize that her fingers were getting very close to my pussy and before long my legs had parted and her fingers were brushing over my pussy.

I was so wet and her fingers worked in my juices softly. Then she pushed my legs open a little more and started to finger me, occasionally rubbing my clit to get me worked up.

I remained frozen to the spot but my arse pushed upwards towards her as her hand worked me up, over and over again. Before I knew it her oiled and cummy fingers were working into my arsehole and she wanked me with one hand and fucked my arse with the other.

I couldn't hold on and came very quickly as my cunt milked her finger tips and my arse hole pulled her into me further. I wanted much more than that. I turned and looked at her and she smiled.

She started to undo her white uniform and revealed her tanned smooth body. She had a little sparkling belly button ring and a completely shaved pussy. I sat up on the bed and started to kiss her breasts softly, teasing her nipples with my tongue and teeth.

She took my hand and put it between her legs. Her pussy was very tidy, she had a very nice little clitty and small but swollen lips. As I opened her out her cunt soaked onto my hand and licked my fingers -- she tasted so good. Her cunt smelled musky on my hands and I rubbed her juices into my own pussy eagerly.

I stood up and pushed her down onto the massage table so that she sat with her legs wide open for me. On my knees I licked her out slowly. Starting with her clitty I lapped and lapped at her as she groaned. Next I tongued her pussy and felt it moving with excitement as I smelled her cunt in my nostrils.

I pushed her legs up and back and slid the tip of my tongue across to her arse hole and licked that properly, sliding the tip into the entrance of her hole as she started screaming, I put my hand over her mouth to stifle the sounds and she started to suck my fingers longingly.

I found my cunt starting to dribble longingly as I pleasured her arse hole, pussy and clit with my tongue and then slid my fingers in and out of her cunt as she pulled on them with her muscles. I fingered her arse, fucking her gently as I licked her to the point where she came into my mouth.

She didn't seem to want to stop and continued to push my head down forcing me to lick her out more and more. I pushed her onto the massage table and climbed over her in 69 position, opening her legs so I could lick her cunt and smell her arse hole whilst I fingered her at the same time.

The next thing I knew she was wanking my clitty with her fingers covered in a tingling massage oil that seemed to stimulate my clitty threefold. She had taken hold of the bottle and pushed it into my pussy fucking me with it aggressively -- it felt so good and I knew I would cum very swiftly.

As she teased my clit with her fingers, I licked her out and she continued with the oil bottle in my pussy, sometimes stopping to slow me down. Then her oiled fingers slid into my arse hole at the same time as the oil bottle fucked me. It was over far too quickly and I told her I was cumming. She said she was too and I felt her pussy squirting into my mouth.

It hadn't taken long and the massage time was up, the spa day had been the ultimate in stress relief, I will definitely go back for another one.