The Computerized Bed

Story Info
Bed of the future has many features.
3.1k words
3.61
85.2k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 2020 all sorts of new inventions have been created. The time machine in which John Paul traveled was from the year 2002.

He had no idea what was in store upon his arrival to the future. His machine carried him into a large bedroom.

It was a very lovely room done in pinks and light blues. The bed was enormous in size, 4 times the size of any he had ever saw in his time.

John Paul was a little tired and decided he would lay down for a nap. As he lay down the bed started to move some.

Hello Jennifer welcome home. John jumped but was unable to get up.

Jennifer I have turned on the force field due to your sleep walking, it's for your safety dear.

John Paul's eyes popped open wide. What is going on here?

He tried to get out of the bed, the field did its job and he was unable to get out of the massive sized bed.

Jennifer I will now dress you in the clothes you have programmed into my input controls from last night.

Before John knew what was going on some devices came out from the bed and began undressing him. After all his clothes were off. The computer sent messages to the devices and soon a pair of pink crotch less panties was being put on him. A bra with holes for the nipples to come out of was put on him, weird looking hands and things were changing him and he was unable to stop the machine from doing what it was programmed to do.

A pair of jet-black stockings incased his legs, and a garter belt held them in place. Jennifer I see you have set me for very kinky mode tonight, you naughty girl.

What? Before another word came out John was on his belly, Ankle cuffs were attached to his ankles, and they were secured to the corners of the foot of the bed. His wrist had been hand cuffed and pulled towards the headboard.

The computer started talking sexy. Umm Jennifer I am going to spank your ass now. You have been very naughty 300 licks should teach you to behave. Oops almost forgot you requested to be gagged for your spanking.

John knew he was in trouble. Unable to move he laid there as the paddle approached his panty bottom.

Jennifer I ask you in advance if you were sure about 300 of my hardest licks. You put in the safe code, which you can use if you need to have me stop.

A keyboard was near John's right hand. He was able to reach it. However he had no idea what to type to make it stop.

The computer said a few more things that were not of any use to the helpless John.

A sharp pain came as the paddle founds its target. Every 3 seconds the paddle would hit his ass again.

John's ass glowed a bright red. The computer said congratulations Jennifer you did well I will now test you with 250 more licks.

The paddle began again this time not stopping after 3 seconds, it was set on continuous. 250 licks in 4 minutes and 10 seconds. His ass was on fire, tears in his eyes the pillow soaked from his crying.

Umm Jennifer you want a 2 hour butt fucking with the king black dildoe. John moans and sounds UN able to understand what was being said by his mouth being gagged. He lay there bound, gagged, and in feminine attire as a big hand came closer and closer to his butt. His muffled sounds meant nothing to the machine. The keypad is still near his hand. He pressed it in hopes that it would stop.

Oh my you naughty girl you want 4 hours of that big dildoe now, You will get what you ask for. I am here to do as you say.

He pushed another button. You sure you want that dildoe in your ass Jennifer. You have never had that big monster dildoe in your ass before.

John was afraid to put his fingers on another button.

The dildoe was 12 inches long and the size of 2 wrist, wrist the size of a full back football player at that.

Ok Jennifer let me get you ready for a good fucking.

The large fake cock pressed at his rose bud for a few moments. You are so tight Jennifer please try relaxing.

Oh I have an idea that will help you Jennifer.

A gas entered his nostrils and soon he was out cold. The large dildoe pushed it's self into his virgin asshole.

As he lay there in an unconscious state the machine had the toy stretching him wide loosening him up for many things to come.

Jennifer had arrived home. She was watching the machine working on the poor guy that was bound in her bed.

Jennifer was thinking of all the things she could do to the intruder.

John Paul woke up as the big dildoe rammed hard into his sore rear end. Looking over he saw Jennifer standing there naked with one hand rubbing her pussy as the other pinched on a nipple.

He pressed a few keys on her computer.

Lets see what all this machine will do my new slave. Toilet + attach + hose+ gag was the command she typed.

A toilet appeared before her, the hose went into the ball gag in John's mouth, it was attached to the toilet.

Jennifer sat on the toilet. For breaking into my home, I am going to punish you for a long time sissy. After she was done peeing the gag was removed from his mouth. She began asking him questions. How did you get in here?

I time traveled here Jennifer. You will prefer to me as Mistress Jennifer. Yes Mistress Jennifer. How did the spanking feel slave? It hurt very much Mistress Jennifer. Teach you not to get into a strange bed from now on want it?

Yes it will Mistress Jennifer. Please let me go I promise I want ever time travel again.

Oh but you will time travel again my sissy. You will come here every Friday and remain till Sunday.

Why Mistress Jennifer? So I can see what all this bed does slave. You have no choice in the matter once the collar is around your neck, the collar will bring you here at my command, or on a preprogrammed setting as well.

You already know what the programmed setting is going to be. Please don't Mistress; I am sorry I want come here any more.

Yes you will sissy. Now to get you dressed for a trip to the mall. The little girl look is in for sub missive's this season. She had him get out of the bed after the collar went around his neck.

Go into that small cubicle over their slave. He tried refusing; a small shock hit him in the neck.

The collar is so wonderful slave, you will obey me, or you will suffer great pains. He went into the area she had pointed out.

Lights came on as he entered. Hello Paula I see you want to be a little girl today.

No please no. The machine ignored his protests as it started putting a pair of the frilliest pink panties onto him. Jennifer looked at the wardrobe and she Pulled the dress out and walked over to another rack containing various types of petticoats. She decided on a white, lacy petticoat that was 5 layers thick and guaranteed to make the short skirt flare out the way she desired it to. She put it into the cubicle, along with many other items. She pressed some buttons. The petticoat was first. The machine slipped it over his head and instantly was lost in a sea of white crinoline and lace. Following that it pulled the petticoat down over him and he felt the cool sensation of it caressing every nerve ending on his body. A small shiver of excitement when up his spine. The petticoat flared out like it was supposed to and Paula ran his hands over the smooth, silky material. It felt so wonderful against his skin. What was going on he was beginning to enjoy the things the device was putting on him transforming him into a young girl around 9 maybe 10 years old. The dress came next. Carefully, the machine lifted it over his head and trusted his arms into the lacy, puffed sleeves. The feeling it gave him doing this was magnificent. Lifting his hands high in the air, the dress fell down over his body like it was made for him. . Finally the outfit was zipped up, thus sealing him into the dream outfit of Jennifer's desires. A few touch ups and he was almost done with the transformation.

The wig came next. It was placed on his head and the machine fixed the hairdo to make sure it was on straight. He loved the way the hair felt as it caressed the back of his neck and his smooth, bare shoulders. Paula was in heaven, yet he did not understand why he was starting to enjoy the humiliations the machine was bringing him.

Paula stepped out of the magical room and was ushered over to the makeup table. He was stopped long enough for Jennifer to slip a pair of white, lace ankle socks and a pair of black, patent leather shoes onto his sissified body. Then he sat down at the makeup table and Jennifer started working on his face.

Now you look so darling my little sissy. Umm that long butt fucking you received has you walking like a sissy even Paula.

Jennifer sat down and typed: Arrange for 12 black studs to be here at 7 p.m. tonight. Preferences: 12 inch cocks, bi sexual, long lasting, kinky.

Ok Paula lets go shopping.

Why am I starting to like this Mistress Jennifer? Because deep down you crave this Paula.

We have to stop some were else before we go to the mall, you will need some training at sucking cock. I know the perfect place for that training.

Were Mistress Jennifer? A glory hole slave. What is that Mistress Jennifer? A glory hole is a hole in the wall, men can put their cocks through and the person on the other side can suck them off.

I think 4 hours of cock sucking should be a good training session for you today. It is noon now that will give us a few hours at the mall afterwards, then we will go back to meet all the studs that will be at my place tonight. I programmed that into the system before leaving.

They got in the transporter and within 2 minutes Paula was on her knees in a porno store adult movie booth.

Paula licks the tip of the big cock that was presenting it's self to his mouth. Jennifer began giving him instructions. Lick all around his mushroom head Paula get him wet so that it will be easier to take him in your mouth. Her hand went under his dress and began stroking his rigid hard cock.

You're doing great slave. Lick down to his balls now Paula. Lick back up and take him into your mouth Paula. Wonderful umm I think your going to be a great slave after all.

John's mouth grew tired of all the cock sucking he performed on faceless cocks that day. That left the store and went to the mall.

The mall was strange looking to John. So many things he had never ever saw.

Radio shack looked like a science fiction nightmare, Fredrick's of Future wood was were they headed first, the outfits there were so beautiful, so many types of things to pick from.

Jennifer had him try on an outfit that had a large dildoe attached to the gusset on the inside of the outfit. The outfit was black and very form fitting. It came with a pump to inflate the dildoe. This will be your underwear during the week Paula. She got 5 different colors of the outfit.

They went to a store that did latex mask. Paula soon had 5 different mask each a different look that looked like one of the sexiest women of that era.

Next they went to an investment store. Paula you can make us rich if you invest in the right stokes back in your time. We are going to see what the best ones are to use. Oh I will be going back with you in your time machine. I am glad you came to my place Paula. Time machines were banned a few years ago here.

Now Jennifer you are smart I like that idea a lot. I like being your slave also, May I continue after we are billionaires?

Sure you can, In fact I had planned on keeping you that way no matter what changes. Great Mistress Jennifer. Now lets get back home. I want to see that mouth and ass in action tonight dear.

The fact that all this sounds strange is odd, however some were out there is a male of the age some were between 35 and 40 traveling in a time machine at this very moment.

He to may meet a Jennifer.

Jennifer puts her digits on the control panel and they are back at her place. Paula still in the frilly dress.

Paula the guys love getting their cocks sucked. You and I are going to suck all their cocks tonight.

After we get them hard as rocks were going to let them fuck us good and proper. Umm Mistress Jennifer I am so excited about that already.

Mistress we have 30 minutes are so, I am so horny may I please have sex with you before they arrive? Well Paula after all you do have a nice fat cock not as long as the men that will be here soon.

Come on Paula fuck me while you wear that outfit it will fill so good having that material caress my naked body.

Paula wasted no time taking down the frilly pink panties; his cock sprang to life. His 9-inch pecker was in need of some attention; Jennifer was going to provide him with that long awaited attention.

She knelled before him. Her mouth opened to take in his large member. As she slowly sucked his rock hard penis her fingers found their way to his asshole. He had been stretched so much she had no problem slipping 4 fingers up his puckered hole.

She pushed him towards the bed with her fingers buried deep in his ass. Paula time for a good fucking, reach back and spread your cheeks honey. Umm I love fisting assholes Paula.

She fisted his bottom good. Jumping out of the bed she told the computer "chastity belt"

Paula I don't want you to cum yet. A chastity belt was formed around his rigid member; it was locked in place. Paula you will thank me later when I do let you cum.

After the machine was finished with his imprisonment, she got back to fisting his butt hole. Out of no were 12 figures emerged? They were all naked and their cocks stood at attention, ranging from 12 inches on up.

Wows look Paula lots of big hard peckers for us to enjoy. The phone rang.

Hello Jennifer. Hello Mr. Steven's

I need for you to come in for about 4 hours tonight. Can't you find someone else Sir; I had planned made for tonight. Sure I can find someone else, and I am sure they would not remind replacing you.

Oh no Sir please don't do that, I will be in shortly.

Paula looks like their all yours for a while. I will be back soon as possible don't wear them all out dear ha ha ha.

I will try not to Mistress Jennifer. I know you want wear them out dear, I ordered the best.

Guys she needs to learn how to suck and deep throat. One of the men stepped forward and got into the bed and straddled Paula's face.

Jennifer how much cum should we shot out per orgasm? 6 ounces number 1.

Why he ask that Mistress Jennifer. Oh Paula they are cyber bots programmed to do as told. If I say after you cum spank the slave 20 times that will be what happens.

Bots here is the program until I return. Cum in his mouth then 20 licks, Fuck his ass until the next bot shots his load, then he will spank and fuck, No cum in ass, just mouth.

O.K. Paula have fun. Please tell them not spank to hard Mistress.

Bots spank her ass good, but not to the max.

Yes Jennifer we will do as ordered.

Bye Paula enjoy.

She left Paula there to be used by the bots. Her mouth and ass was in for a long fucking.

Take 5 minutes before shooting your cum bots.

See you later sissy.

After she was gone 3 of the bots came up to me. Paula we are not bots.

Bots off.

We have plans for your mouth and ass tonight. What do you mean your not a robot?

We are for real sissy. Number 6 on cock enlarge to triple in thickness. Now as you suck and lick our butt holes this well hung stud of a robot is going to open your asshole so wide you will be leaving in a diaper.

The robot began fucking my asshole, his large tool was very painful as he forced all 12 inches into my anal passage.

Now that he is started it's time to eat out some ass sissy.

Mistress Jennifer came back in as I started to lick the mans butt.

Why are the bots all off but 4 of them? She already knew the answer but was playing along.

Jennifer the one in his ass is a robot. We are real men wanting some satisfaction.

Really? Yes we are for real. Great I been needing some real cock, and I think my slave needs some training in cum swallowing.

Bots on. First one will Cum in slave's mouth until empty, then next one will do it. You guys will be with me for the night.

She programmed the one fucking his ass to screw him at max speed for 4 hours nonstop.

Part TWO: The training continues.