Auntie Em Ch. 03

Story Info
They finally consummate their relationship.
2.3k words
4.61
108.7k
27

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so surreal standing naked in the shower with my Auntie Em, knowing that it was her, my mother's sister, my own flesh and blood that had gotten me off without even coming close to my peter. Her caressing of my prostate had left me temporarily exhausted. That was just one of the many orgasms I hoped was in store for me at the hands (and mouth and pussy) of this wonderfully amazing woman. WOW! It was so hard to fathom.

"I love you Emma." I whispered as I turned to face her. I tenderly caressed her breasts and then pushed them together until her nipples were nearly touching. I bent my neck and took both of them in my mouth at the same time, swirling my tongue around them until they were hard as diamonds. I nursed for several seconds before I let them go.

Auntie Em's eyes were glazing over as she stood there swaying from side to side, cooing and caressing the back of my head. I grabbed the bar of soap and, without any urging from my auntie, began soaping her front. The water washed away the soap just as soon as I would apply it.

I cleaned her big, bountiful boobs and gave her stomach a good cleaning also. Then I started on her hairy mound. Satisfied that it was clean, I lathered up my hands, palmed her pussy and began a slow, rubbing motion.

"Uhmmmmm, baby," she moaned. "You're making your Emma feel soooo good."

I went to my knees and with the thumb and forefinger of my left hand, I spread her lips apart and began cleaning the outer edges of her love pot.

"Oh, yeah, nephew," she said. "Keep it up. You're doing great. You're making your Auntie tingle all over."

I pulled my left hand away from Auntie Em's outer lips just as I pushed the middle finger of my right hand into her glory hole. Auntie Em let out a high-pitched moan. This was new territory for me. I had never done anything like this before, but I figured if she liked having my tongue inside of her she would surely enjoy the ministrations of my finger.

I slowly pushed my finger in to the hilt and, just as slowly pulled it almost all the way out. I kept doing that same thing. In and out. In and out, gradually picking up speed until my hand was not much more than a blur. Auntie Em backed up a bit. I followed her all the way across the shower, finger fucking her as we went, until the back of her knees touched the bench. She sat down, leaned her head against the wall and pushed forward until her ass was balancing itself on the edge of that bench.

I slowed the pace and stuck my forefinger in her cunt alongside my middle finger. Auntie Em's pelvis jerked uncontrollably. Then it hit me. I was fucking her pussy with my fingers and, at the same time, she was fucking my fingers with her pussy!

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Fuck me," she commanded. "Jam those fingers in my pussy until they come out my ass!"

Once again, I increased the pace.

"Oh, God, Aaron," she screamed at the top of her voice. "Don't stop! Pleeeease don't stop. You're making your auntie feel better than she has felt in a long, long time!"

I knew she was cumming when she went rigid as a board, trembling as though she were having an epileptic fit. I stopped what I was doing and was withdrawing my fingers when she grabbed my wrist and held on tight, not letting me move my hand so much as an inch in either direction.

"Don't take them out," she pleaded. "Keep them in my pussy. I want to show you another way to make a woman cum."

I complied with Auntie Em's wishes, all the while wondering to myself about how many ways there were to please a woman. I'm guessing that the different ways would number into the millions. Maybe as many as there were stars in the sky.

"Turn your hand 'til your palm is facing up," Auntie Em began. When I complied, she continued. "Push your fingers in to about the second knuckle and bend them just a bit." I did what she asked.

"Aaaaahhhh," she moaned. "Now press the tips of your fingers to the upper lining of my vagina."

I must have pressed a bit too hard because Auntie Em told me, "Easy Aaron. Not too hard, now."

I relaxed my fingers until they were barely touching the wall of her vagina.

"Feel that small area of rough skin?" she asked.

It took me a couple of seconds but I did find it. I nodded my head and told her, "Yes."

Auntie Em shuddered just a bit. "Oh, yeah," she hissed. "You found it all right." When that first shudder passed through her body, she told me, "Now, massage that area verrry gently."

I began to massage what I later learned was my Auntie Em's g-spot. I continued until another orgasm overcame her and she was convulsing like she was starving for a single breath of air.

"Oh, my god, Aaron," she said through clenched teeth. "You are such a quick learner!" Auntie Em grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers out of her pussy, brought them to her lips and sucked her juices off them.

"Most of the time I squirt a bucket load of fluids," she said. "For some reason, I didn't this time."

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, no, baby. Not at all. I think that was my most intense orgasm of the day."

I smiled as I edged forward until my cock was pressing against heaven's door. This time, I was not going to be denied. "I'm glad," I said, as the head of my lodge pole entered into her vagina.

"You're so tight," I said as my lips sought hers. "And warm, too."

"As tight as your little high school girls?" Auntie Em asked.

"Tighter," I moaned as I shoved another inch inside her love tunnel.

"That's it, baby," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Slow and easy. Slow and easy. I'm not used to having a cock in me like that."

I eased myself into Auntie Em's tight velvety sheath until I could go no further. The tip of my penis bumping up against her cervix sent hot shivers of delight throughout my body. I knew I wasn't very long, but it seemed as though me and Auntie Em were a perfect match for each other. I remained still for several seconds, basking in the glow of our first union. I backed out a ways, paused and pushed back in.

Auntie Em managed to get her legs between us and rest her calves on my shoulders. "Damn, but that feels good!" she cried out rather loudly. Then her voice became husky and low. So low that I could barely hear her. "Keep going slow, sweet baby. Keep going slow. Let your auntie get used to the feeling of a cock filling her cunt. That's it, honey. Slow and easy."

I took it slow and easy. I was enjoying this encounter as much or more than Auntie Em. Damn, but this was so much better than fucking those immature girls I had been doing it with. At that moment, I vowed to move heaven and earth to be with Auntie Em forever! I was growing very addicted to mature, older women. Especially this mature, older woman. I wanted to fuck her forever.

I lost all track of time. The world could have come to and end and I wouldn't have known it. I was too busy making love to my mother's sister. Just the thought of fucking my own auntie made me shiver all over again.

"That's it, honey," Auntie Em moaned. "You can pick up the pace a bit if you want."

I started pounding her pussy like it was on fire and mine was the only hose that could put the fire out. Back and forth. Back until just the head was trapped inside that velvet vise of hers. I would pause for a micro second and then slam it back home, burying my fuck stick to the root. Each time I could feel Auntie Em straining to meet my thrusting lance as it pounded her cervix mercilessly.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck your Auntie. Fuck her hard! Show no mercy! Fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckme!"

I looked down at Auntie Em. Her eyes were closed and her face wrinkled up into a grimace. Her big mountains of tit flesh were swaying like trees in a category five hurricane! The force of her pussy pushing up to encase my pounding cock was nearly knocking me out of the saddle. I grabbed her tits in both hands and held on as best as I could. To gain further control of the situation I pushed my upper body forward until Auntie Em's legs were the only thing that prevented our shoulders from touching.

Still I kept pounding into her like there was no tomorrow, but I knew it couldn't last forever. I could feel my balls churning; struggling to release their latest load of hot baby making goo. The thought that I could possibly impregnate my beloved Auntie Em briefly entered my mind, but was gone before I could finish my next stroke.

Auntie Em screamed out her pleasure. "Close!" she yelled. "I'm getting close!"

I yelled back at her. "Me, too Emma! I'm gonna cum any second now."

She yelled even louder. "Aaaiiiieeee! Give it to me, Aaron! Pound my pussy into submission! Ohhhhh! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me raw! God, it feels so fucking good! Fuck me, baby! Don't stop now!"

I had no intention of stopping. "Yes Auntie. I'm so close! I can feel my cum boiling inside of me."

The thought of making Auntie Em pregnant forced its way to the front of my mind. I started to pull out so I could cum on her belly, or her tits, but she stopped me when she yelled for me to keep on fucking her. "Give it to me," she cried loudly. "Let me have it. Cum inside my hot box!"

Auntie Em must have been reading my mind because the next thing she said was, "I don't care if I do get pregnant. I want your baby. I want to feel your son growing inside me."

Wow! This was almost too much. Auntie Em wanted me to knock her up. I had no time to give this idea any rational thought. My nut sack began churning and pumping my sperm up through my urethra and out of my cock.

"I'm there, Auntie Em. I'm flooding your pussy with our baby. Can you feel it, Auntie Em? Can you feel my seed entering your womb?"

"Oh, yessss, baby," she replied. "I can feel every drop of your baby making spunk hitting the bull's eye!" Shot after shot after shot of my hot sperm pounded the opening of her cervix. I must have squirted a dozen times. I don't know for sure, 'cause I lost count after the fifth one.

Meanwhile, Auntie Em was loudly announcing the arrival of her own massive mind-blowing orgasm. "I'm there, baby!" she yelled at the top of her voice. "I'm cumming. God, it feels so fucking good! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmingggggggg!"

Suddenly, the walls of her vagina clamped down on my iron rod and began squeezing the life out of me. "Ohhhhhhh!," she screamed. Then she was still. Except for the rhythmic squeezing of my cock, I would have thought she was dead.

I stopped squirting. No more man juice on this go around. But I kept my cock where it was, willing those feelings of sexual delight to continue. I had never been fucked like this before in my life. Them young girls would never get this cock inside them again. From now on, it belonged to Auntie Em. It was hers to do with any way she so desired.

Auntie Em's eyes fluttered open. Her vaginal muscles finally stilled, she looked at me in a way I could only describe as love. Pure unadulterated love. I knew without asking that she was mine for as long as I would have her. For me, that would be forever.

"Damn," she said softly as she caressed my face with both hands. "You sure know how to use that big stick of yours, don't you? I'm gonna have to figure out a way to keep you around for a while. A long while."

"I'm yours, Auntie Em. For as long as you want me."

She quietly and lovingly chastised me. "Emma. Remember? It's Emma."

"I forgot, Auntie Em. I mean Emma. I just got caught up in the moment. Sorry." By now, my cock had deflated and had slipped out of Auntie Em's pussy. I backed up and pulled her upright in front of me. Our lips locked together in another mind bending kiss that got me aroused again. I pushed my half hard cock playfully against her mound. "Want to go again?" I asked her with a smile on my face. Truth was, I probably couldn't have performed again if I had swallowed a hundred bottles of Viagra.

Auntie Em stroked my pole a time or two and then pushed me away from her. "Surely, you jest," she said as she smiled, showing me that she was playing also. "I couldn't go again right now if my life depended on it. You nearly fucked me to death."

I laughed along with her, reached out and pinched her left nipple lightly. She tried to slap my hand away from her tit, but I was too quick for her. It was already by my side.

Auntie Em laughed again. "Quit, now," she said. "We're already late for our dinner reservations."