Connie at an Adult Bookstore Ch. 02

Story Info
Connie has fun at an adult bookstore again.
3k words
4.59
73.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is not intended for minors. If you are offended by sexually explicit material or it is not legal in your place of residence, please close the document now. If not, I hope you enjoy my attempt at entertaining you with stories of my adventures.

*

In the previous chapter, I described my first adventure to an Adult Bookstore as Connie. I am not proud of that time in my life, but sometimes my libido makes me do crazy things. I have not frequented those types of establishments for years, but I must admit I do fantasize about returning. I don't know if it is the fear of catching some disease, or a morality issue, but I have wrestled with this inner turmoil for years. Even though I consider myself to be a good girl with a certain amount of class, it is fun being a slut sometimes.

So after that first visit, I couldn't wait to go back the following weekend. I started out going only on Saturday nights, but eventually I started showing up on Friday nights also. I often went to the same bookstore each weekend, and I eventually got to know some of the guys that worked there. At one point I thought about working there part time, and to this day I still think it would be fun to try - dressed as Connie of course.

Most nights I was able to give three or four blowjobs, but rarely would I totally strike out. On my best nights, I would be there for a couple of hours sucking cock until my jaw was sore and my belly was full of cum. I never kept an "official" count, but on real busy nights I must have given close to two dozen blowjobs. The following is my recollection of one of my more memorable nights at an ABS (Adult Bookstore).

After going to my favorite ABS for several weeks, I began to feel more comfortable hanging around looking at the magazines and toys, and then checking out the movies in the arcade. Sometimes I dressed as a typical business woman, or maybe like a typical young woman on her way to a bar for a night of dancing. But on this particular night, I was feeling very horny and decided to dress a little sexier. I wore a tight black knee length dress, sheer jet black hose, and black pumps with an ankle strap. My makeup was done heavier than normal with dark eye shadow, lots of eye liner, multiple coats of mascara, and bright red lipstick. I wore a long curly brunette wig that I teased and sprayed for that "big hair" look. My jewelry consisted of big hoop earrings, a couple of rings, bangle bracelets, and an ankle bracelet. As soon as my long red nails were dry, I packed a few essentials into a small black purse and headed to my car.

Driving to the ABS dressed like this was quite an adventure. I got quite a few stares along the way, but it was embarrassing and exciting at the same time. I finally arrived and pulled around the side of the building. I looked in the mirror and touched up my makeup before going in. As I walked to the front door, I noticed the parking lot seemed pretty full. "Hmmm, could be fun!" I thought to myself.

As I entered the store, my friend Ted was working the counter. "Hey Connie, I am glad you could make it tonight." Then Ted got a big smile on his face as he looked me over from head to toe. "Damn girl, you look really hot! I don't think I have ever seen you looking so sexy!"

Ted was a big ole bear of a man and looked like a typical biker. He usually wore jeans and boots, complete with a chain wallet. He almost always wore a leather jacket over some kind of tee shirt. To this day, I still love the smell of a leather jacket. He had big strong arms decorated with a few tattoos and at first glance he looked like he could be pretty mean. But with me, he was always a gentleman. I think at first this big macho man didn't want anything to do with a guy wearing woman's clothes, but I guess I won him over with my female charms!

Since I was showing up on most weekends, I got to know Ted and the others working the late shift pretty well. We started out making small talk, but eventually got to know each other on a first name basis. They obviously knew why I was there and once in awhile one of them would come to the back and track me down for a quick blow job. Who knows how many times they were on the other side of the glory hole, but eventually they would just come into my booth. A couple of the guys would even give me a handful of tokens to keep the movies going. The guys would also come around to check on my safety. They really were pretty sweet guys!

Sometimes for fun, I would sneak behind the counter and take care of my "buddies". I figured it was the least I could do since they would take care of me. The counter was on a slightly raised platform and when I was on my knees I could not be seen by the other customers. On this particular night I decided I was going to take care of Ted right away, so I slipped behind the counter. I positioned myself in front of the register so Ted could still ring up sales. He didn't waste any time and unzipped his jeans and pushed his groin in my face. I could smell a combination of his musky male scent and the leather of his jacket and I could feel his member begin to grow stiff in his underwear. I nibbled on his crotch as he continued to grind my face. As he stepped back a little, I pulled his cock out from his underwear and kissed the tip. There was a little precum forming already and I licked it off to savor the flavor.

I then proceeded to take his entire cock in my mouth. Ted's dick was not very long, but more short and fat, so it filled my mouth nicely. I continued to suck him deeply and run my tongue all around the shaft. I could hear Ted moaning a little, but he was trying his best to watch the store. I didn't have to suck long before I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum, which I swallowed down quickly. I didn't mind that he came so fast, especially since my night had just started. There are times when I like to take my time with a single cock, but I was after quantity tonight!

"Damn, Connie! You have got on talented mouth," exclaimed Ted. "I bet you would make a great cock sucking biker whore!"

"That sounds like it could be fun, Ted. Maybe I will take you up on it sometime!"

The thought of me in some tight jeans, big breasts, long hair and lots of makeup, on the back of a bike actually sounds like fun! I picked up my purse and Ted handed me some tokens as I walked around the counter. There were a few customers looking my way with that knowing smile on their face. I licked my lips and headed back to the booths. It took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the dark as I looked for an open booth. There were lots of guys walking around and I could feel them checking me out as I walked by. I even had a couple guys squeeze by ass and rub my thigh. Eventually, I found one of my favorite booths. I went inside and closed the door behind me. I dropped a few tokens in the machine and selected a nice cock sucking movie to get in the mood. A blonde with big tits was sucking off a stud with a very large cock - yummy!

This particular booth had a glory hole on each side and a nice comfortable chair, which is why it was one of my favorites. It didn't take long before a nice cock poked thru one of the holes. Since I just settled down, I decided to play with it by stroking and squeezing it. I could feel this cock get bigger in my hand, but I could also tell its owner was getting a little impatient. So I knelt down and began licking the entire shaft. As it started oozing precum, I wrapped my lips around the head and tasted that delicious nectar. Did I mention I love the taste of precum?

I as continued to suck, my friend on the other side got into a rhythm of slowly pumping in and out of my mouth. It felt like his dick was on fire as I ran my tongue around the head and along the shaft. I could tell he liked what I was doing as he picked up the pace. Then without warning, my mouth was flooded with his warm sticky cum. I swallowed as much as I could as some dripped to the floor. As I pulled my mouth off his cock, it disappeared into the darkness. I sat back onto the chair and flipped around the movie selections, stopping on some pretty intense gay action.

It didn't take long before another cock appeared through one of the holes and I was back on my knees. This was another average cock, but was still beautiful to me. I worked my magic again and was soon rewarded with another mouthful of cum. For the next hour or so, I was able to give a few blowjobs and then take a short rest before the next cock appeared. It was actually kind of fun watching and wondering which glory hole would sprout a cock next. A couple of times I had to work quickly when both holes were filled with a cock, aching to be sucked. I would suck one as fast as I could while jacking off the other for awhile, then switch to the other. This was pretty tiring, but it sure was fun!

It was starting to get late, but I knew it could get a little busy after the bars started closing. I had probably given eight to ten blowjobs so far, so I decided to take a break and go to the rest room. I needed to touch up my makeup and stretch my legs a little. I went into the ladies room and headed to the mirror first. Sure enough, my lipstick was a mess and I had a little drops of cum on my dress. I cleaned up a little, put on some fresh lipstick, and rinsed my mouth with my travel size Scope. Feeling refreshed, I headed back to the arcade.

It appeared that things were picking up as I noticed more guys roaming the halls and it seemed like more of the booths were taken. Luckily, another one of my favorites towards the back was still available. This booth has only one glory hole, but it is a little bit bigger. I put a few tokens in the machine and browsed the movie selection again. I had already seen most of the cock sucking movie and the best parts of the gay selection, so I stopped on a shemale flick. It didn't take long before I was in the mood again, waiting for another cock.

It didn't take long for someone to satisfy my desire as a very large cock starting coming through the glory hole. It was very big around and seemed like it took forever to get the full length inside the hole. It must have been close to ten inches and it seemed only semi-hard as it dangled on the wall. I quickly grabbed it and barely wrapped my long nails around the shaft. I started sucking on the head as I pumped the shaft. As this monster cock got bigger, I could barely keep my lips wrapped around it. It was literally stretching my mouth, but I was getting very excited. As one hand continued to pump the shaft, my other hand began to rub my panties. I was truly in heaven and could not believe how beautiful and big this cock was, as I moaned and licked and sucked.

Just when I didn't think my mouth could take it anymore, the huge cock in my mouth started to throb and a huge spurt of cum filled my mouth. I was a little startled, and I pulled back a little to catch my breath. But believe me, I will never make this mistake again, because Mr. Giant Cock continued to cum in huge spurts. The first one plastered my cheek and nose and the second got my chin and neck. A few more smaller cumshots landed on my thighs and feet as I was kneeling with my dress riding up to my waist. It was unbelievable the amount of cum that came out of that cock!

As I started to catch my breath and get my bearings, I noticed someone had entered my booth and was obviously enjoying the show. He had his pants unzipped and was stroking his cock. "Hello, honey! Sorry to intrude, but that was a good buddy of mine that you just sucked off. I know he is pretty huge and I just had to see who was handling that big piece of meat. His wife won't have sex with him because she said it hurts too bad and she stopped giving head years ago."

"Well, that explains the large amount of cum," I replied. "Damn, he nearly drowned me!"

"Yes, I noticed that. Looks pretty sexy to me," he said with a laugh.

I slowly got off of my knees and sat in the chair as my visitor continued to stroke himself. I could feel the cum on my face and on my thigh as it soaked into my nylons. I licked my lips and gently took hold of his cock. "Do you need some help with that, sexy?"

He mumbled something as I devoured his cock, sucking all the way to his pubic hairs. He must have enjoyed the show, because he started to moan and cum in my mouth within a few minutes. Thank goodness it wasn't a lot, but I was a good girl and swallowed his load. He thanked me as he zipped up and left.

As the door opened, I noticed there was what appeared to be a line forming outside the booth. The next guy in line quickly came in and pulled out his already hard cock. For the next hour, I sat in the chair and serviced each cock in line. At least sitting in the chair was more comfortable than kneeling. I didn't keep track of how many guys I sucked, but they were young and old, skinny and chubby, married and single, and appeared to be from all walks of life. I did have to pass on a couple of guys that were not very clean and just didn't look safe, but the clientele that night was pretty decent for the most part. Since it was after 2:00 AM, most of the guys just stopped in after striking out at the bars.

I was really starting to get tired and my jaw was starting to ache, so I told one of the guys I really needed to get going. This brought a huge sigh from the remaining crowd in line. I was really having fun and still very horny, so I came up with an idea. I told the last five or six guys that I would be willing to help them out, but I needed some assistance. I explained that if they started it, I could finish it! This idea seemed to go over pretty well and before you know it, I had a small group of guys crammed into the booth. There was just enough room for me to kneel in the middle as one of the guys put the chair in the hallway.

As I kneeled on the sticking floor, each of the guys pulled out their cocks and started stroking away. I rotated around the room, sucking each of them briefly. It was quite a site to see I am sure. After a few minutes, some of the guys were getting close to cumming. Now I must admit, I didn't really think my plan through very well. As I heard someone claim they were cumming, I turned to him and attempted to suck him off. Well, I barely got turned around when he started cumming and his cumshot hit my face and hair. It didn't take long for the rest of the guys to start cumming after that, and before you know it, cum was flying everywhere. It was hitting me in the back, on my face, my chest, my legs, my feet, and my arms.

I had cum all over me and at some point I realized I had come in my panties. I was a total mess. Most of the guys thanked me and some of them laughed at me. I waited for them to leave before I grabbed my purse and attempted to straighten my dress. I walked through the arcade and into the bookstore, making a bee line for the door. Ted saw me on the way out and was shocked when he saw me. I couldn't wait to get to my car and get home to get cleaned up. The drive home was pretty uneventful, as all that cum started to dry. As soon as I got home, I got out of my cum covered clothes and got in the shower. It felt good to have the hot water running over my body.

After my shower, I put on some silky lingerie and crawled into bed. How was I going to get my dress clean? I decided to worry about that the next day as I drifted off to sleep, tired but very satisfied!

*

I hope you have enjoyed my early attempts to share some of my memories. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.