Surprise Threesome

Story Info
Loving husband finds cheating wife, and decides to join in.
1.7k words
3.72
96k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan simply smiled and leaned back on his barstool as his buddies loudly exclaimed who they would screw and what they would do with them. Of course they had wives, just as Dan did, but he thought of himself as being above their childish sexual fantasies. Dan and his wife, Rachel, had been married for three years now. They started dating in college, and Dan had always considered them a perfect couple. The two could always make each other laugh, and they had a wonderful sex life.

"Come on Dan, don't tell me you've never wanted to try out another chick," a colleague shouted across the table, spilling his beer in the process. Of course Dan had thought about such things - who doesn't? He had never truly wanted to cheat on Rachel, though; their sex was perfect. Dan shrugged off his colleague's comment, but he began to wonder if his lack of desire for another partner was abnormal. All of his buddies obviously wanted it. What if Rachel had these feelings? His worries were quickly forgotten, however. Rachel had always been the most faithful wife and she did not seem the type. Dan waited until only a few remained at the bar before paying his tab and heading home.

"You remember we're having everyone over tonight, right?" Rachel asked over breakfast. Dan did not remember, but he answered yes anyway. They both had wanted to catch up with friends for some time now, and tonight they were hosting a party to get everyone together. Dan checked out his wife as she cleaned the dishes before work. He still checked her out after all these years. Rachel wasn't the typical hot girl, but Dan's friends still commented on how they thought she was quite attractive. She was about 5'6", with blonde hair and round C cup breasts. Rachel wasn't overweight at all, but she was heavier than those sorority girls on reality shows - probably due to her large butt and thick legs. Dan himself tried to stay in shape but lacked a single visible ab, probably due to his love for calorie-rich beer. He was a handsome guy, though, and was certain he still attracted women besides his loving wife. With Rachel's shopping list in hand, Dan headed to the office for the day.

The party had a larger turnout than expected, but Rachel was surprisingly relaxed regardless. Everyone was getting fairly liquored up since it had been so long since they had seen each other, and Rachel was no exception. Dan admired her ass as she jumped into her girlfriend's arms and her thigh length dress momentarily flew up. He saw his favorite pair of panties on her - black lace that only covered half of her ass cheeks. He thought about how lucky he was to be with such a hot girl that loved him as much as she did, and he was suddenly overcome with the urge to bring her upstairs. Dan decided against the attempt, since she didn't get to see her friends too often. Besides, he would only have to wait a few hours until everyone went home.

Later on Dan saw Rachel kissing her girlfriend playfully for picture taking. He knew it was only for fun but the sight still got him excited. The sight of her kissing a boyfriend of hers for a following photo, however, did not incite the same excitement. Dan worked his way to Rachel and wrapped her up in a hug.

"I think it's time to lay off the booze for the night, honey. You're starting to mistake our friends for me." Dan didn't want to start an argument so he decided against showing his anger. Besides, it was just a playful kiss and she was drunk. Nobody would care anyway.

"You're being a party pooper!" Rachel slurred. She then kissed Dan passionately and chased after a girlfriend. Dan decided to let her go and went to have another beer. The party extended late into the night, and hardly anybody left. Dan was quite drunk after playing what he called a "childish drinking game" with friends. He wandered up the stairs towards the bathroom up there to avoid the short line on the first floor. As he walked by the guest room he heard a soft moan.

"Are you kidding me?" Dan mumbled to himself. His friends always had to screw after drinking, and Dan hated when it happened in his house. At least it didn't happen on his own bed, he thought to himself. Dan decided to just crack the door and call in for them to cut it out and go back to the party. As he cracked the door open, however, another moan came from the room and Dan paused. It sure was awkward, and he thought maybe he should just let it be. He did a half turn back to the hall, but for some reason he was compelled to turn back around. Dan curiously peered through the cracked open door towards the bed. Dan was frozen in place, shocked at what he was watching. On the floor there were jeans, boxers, a tee shirt, an orange dress, and his favorite panties. On the bed his friend Matthew sat propped up by a pile of pillows, with Rachel straddling him on top. They both were completely naked, and Rachel was rocking her body up and down Matt's cock. Dan was overcome with anger, but could not move. Rachel had one hand behind her propping her up, the other rubbing her breasts. Dan considered charging into the room and beating the hell out of Matt. Rachel moved her hand down to her clit as she continued to rock up and down, and Matt leaned forward to lick her tits. Dan could feel his face hot with anger and he began to sweat. He then, however, realized his slowly hardening cock. Dan was amazingly pissed off, but he realized how amazingly sexy his wife looked. Rachel's head was thrown back in pleasure, her tits gently bouncing as she calmly humped Matt's cock. As upsetting as it was to admit, Dan was amazingly turned on by the sight of his wife getting fucked. He sat in the doorway, gazing into the room as his wife moaned in pleasure.

Finally, Dan quietly pushed the door open and stepped into the room. He had no idea what he was doing - his body had simply moved him in and his mind was absent. Matt was busy with his face in Rachel's tits and she had her eyes closed in pleasure. Nobody noticed Dan until he blurted out, "What do we have here?" It wasn't an accusing tone; Dan surprised himself with his cool manner. The two looked up in shock. Rachel put her hands over her tits and started to slide off Matt's cock.

"Don't stop" Dan strongly said. Rachel paused, still with Matt's cock inside of her. Both looked at him quizzically.

"You look like you're having a good time. Go on, do it. Don't get off, you aren't done yet are you?" Dan was shocked by his own words. Rachel did not move for a moment, and then slowly righted herself back on top of Matt, all the while staring into Dan's eyes as if checking for approval. Matt had a look of fear and shock on his face, but it was replaced by one of pleasure as Rachel slowly lifted herself up and then dropped herself back down Matt's shaft, all the while still looking into Dan's eyes. She maintained a slow pace, and soon tilted her head back in pleasure. Dan watched his wife fuck another guy and felt his cock grow. He pulled his shirt over his head and let his pants drop to the floor. Kneeling behind Rachel, Dan squeezed her tits and rubbed her clit as she continued fucking Matt, his dick pressing into her back. Dan then lifted Rachel and turned her to face him. Matt looked up, not moving, and looked as if awaiting orders.

"Get back on his cock" Dan ordered. Rachel looked into his eyes while reaching behind her and grabbing Matt's wet cock and leaning back into it. She began to fuck Matt reverse cowgirl, moaning with each push. Dan moved backwards and kneeled higher, pushing Rachel's head down and shoving his fully erect cock in her mouth. Rachel made each move slowly, pushing her ass back into Matt and sliding her mouth up Dan's cock. She moaned with Dan's cock in her mouth, which felt amazing to him. Rachel gradually picked up the pace, moving her head and her head up and down rapidly, moaning louder all the while. Suddenly Rachel was very loud, her yells from her orgasm muffled by the cock in her throat.

Dan pulled away and pulled Rachel off of Matt: he didn't want Matt cumming inside his wife. He threw Rachel onto her back, her legs hanging off the bed. Dan grabbed her ankles and bent her legs, pushing his cock deep inside of her. She moaned with the extra push - Dan was bigger than Matt so he went further into Rachel and she hadn't adjusted enough from Matt. Dan did not care if she needed a slow adjustment, however, and he shoved himself completely inside her. Dan was careful not to move too fast, as he did not want to come quickly. He made quick, hard thrusts every few seconds, each one seeming a surprise to Rachel as she yelped with every thrust. Matt moved up to Rachel's chest and began to slide his cock between her tits. Rachel assisted and pushed her breasts together, rubbing her nipples at the same time.

"Suck his cock" Dan said. He didn't want Matt's ass in his view... his wife's great tits and her sucking another guy off was much better. Matt began to moan as Rachel rolled her tongue around his shaft while jerking him off rapidly. She could sense him about to cum and shoved his whole dick in her mouth, swallowing his cum. Rachel kept his cock in her mouth as she let out one long, loud moan while having her second orgasm. The pulsations in her pussy pushed Dan over the edge. He shoved his cock deep inside Rachel as he let himself finally cum. The three sat in silent panting for a few moments.

"Get out." Dan ordered to Matt. He quickly dressed and obeyed.

"Be nice," Rachel said as she coyly smiled, "He just helped you give me the best fuck of my life."