Hand Job Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
She loves to watch men masturbate.
1.7k words
4.13
96.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalterCie
WalterCie
10 Followers

This is dedicated to my dear friend and avid lover of male masturbation, jadegrim3291, who is a very hot little author herself. She has given me many erotically stimulating moments, and I hope this little story will work as well for her as her stories do for me.

* * * *

The day was hot and humid. Al sat in the shade of the patio cover with an ice cold Corona clutched in his large hand. His eyes were closed, but his mind wasn't. Behind his eyelids, his imagination replayed once again what he had seen the previous night.

It was nearing midnight when he wandered out of the house to stretch in the cooling night air. He looked up to the cloudless sky and marveled at the number of stars he was able to see on this moonless night, even given the background glow from the lights of the city surrounding him.

As he stood with his head flung back, he reached down to rub the front of his swimming trunks. The soft bulge of his flaccid cock welcomed his touch and stirred slightly in response. He rubbed some more as it stretched outward and upward until it got caught in the inner liner and he was forced to reach inside to adjust it to a natural position nestled snugly between his trunks and his stomach.

He removed his hand from inside and returned to rubbing lightly up and down against the fabric. Closing his eyes as he rubbed, he simply enjoyed the sensual feel of the slippery inner liner as it slid over the head of his cock.

His reverie was interrupted by the muffled sounds of a man approaching orgasm on the other side of the thick bushes separating his house from his neighbor's house. He stopped rubbing to listen more carefully and realized it sounded as if more than one man was teetering on the edge of coming noisily.

Al cocked his head in puzzlement. Jim and Sheila were gone for the week, leaving only their twenty year old daughter home. She had always seemed extremely shy and circumspect to him. Surely she wasn't having an orgy at the house while her parents were away. He moved silently to the hedge and pushed the branches carefully apart to peek through.

Allison's bedroom window was open to take advantage of the cooling breezes. She sat sideways to her desk, naked as the day she was born. One hand was squeezing and pinching her breasts and nipples while the other hand was between her legs rubbing frantically at her pussy as she watched the source of the pre-orgasmic sounds he'd heard through the hedge. Playing on her large LCD computer screen was a high-def video of a gay circle jerk with five young men standing over a sixth young man. All six of them were masturbating wildly, moaning and gasping, and obviously on the cusp of orgasm.

Allison's attention was locked on the alternating group shots and close-ups of male hands rubbing lovingly up and down fully erect cocks, shiny with lubricant. After several minutes, first one of the men, then another and another arched their backs as their come shot up inside their cocks to spurt strongly over the face, chest and stomach of the young man lying on the floor who was still masturbating wildly himself. His hand moved quickly to wipe itself in the slippery come covering his chest, then returned to his cock to concentrate on its head, his hips dancing with the intensity of the pleasure.

Allison's eyes closed and her body spasmed suddenly as her own orgasm crashed through her stomach and groin, then opened once again to watch as the last of the men in the porn video on her computer screen spurted his come directly into the mouth of the pivot man who came violently and loudly at the same time.

Allison's head lolled backward and her hand continued to caress the softness between her legs as the video ended with the young men coupling off and kissing while the screen faded slowly to black. She reached over and clicked out of the video, then stood and stretched before disappearing into her bathroom.

After the door closed behind her, Al backed away from the hedge, his mind reeling. Allison's body was spectacular! He had never been aware of the perfection of her young figure because she had always worn clothes that hid the spectacular gifts she had been given by her parents' genes.

"Holy shit," he thought. "I had no idea." His hand strayed once again to rub briefly up and down over his throbbing, rock hard erection before he slid his trunks down to grasp the shaft and jack off. With the memory of her hand dancing over her clit still fresh in his memory, it was less than a minute before his come spurted strongly into the water of his swimming pool and floated slowly toward the bottom in milky, cloudy globules. He had slid into his bed that night with the vision of Allison masturbating herself still vivid in his mind, and his cock still swollen with lust.

He opened his eyes and took a long swallow of the Corona. "God, but I'd love to catch some action with her," he thought as he stared at the spot in the hedge through which he'd watched her the previous night. "It's weird that she was watching gay porn, though." And then he had an epiphany. "It wasn't that they're gay," he realized. "She was being turned on by them masturbating. She's one of those girls who gets turned on watching guys doing themselves."

His eyebrow lifted in contemplation. "Maybe there's some way I can get her to watch me jack off. Even just knowing she was getting turned on watching me masturbate would be totally hot." He took another long swallow of the Corona as he contemplated how he could contrive to make that erotic situation come to pass.

When he went into the kitchen to get himself another beer, he discovered he'd just downed the last one. There was nothing for it, he was going to have to make a run to the store to replenish his cooler.

He glanced sideways towards Allison's house as he walked to his car and flushed slightly when he realized she was watching him idly through her kitchen window. "It's now or never," he decided. Without giving any indication he was aware of her presence, he reached down while he walked to grab at his crotch as if adjusting his package.

From the corner of his eye he saw her lean up and forward slightly so she could get a better angle to see what he was doing. His hand lingered at the front of his cut-off Levis longer than necessary, then rubbed it a couple of times before he unlocked the car door and climbed in. "This is sorta like fishing," he thought as he backed out of his driveway, "and I just threw some chum into the water."

Allison was no longer in the kitchen when Al returned from the store, but he hadn't expected she would be. He carried the six-pack of Coronas and the bag of groceries he'd picked up into the house and put them away, then went into the bedroom and changed into his swimming trunks.

"Too damned hot," he mumbled as he popped open a Corona and headed outside. After setting the beer down in a shady spot on the pool coping, he walked over to the edge and simply fell into the water as if he had passed out. The sudden relative chilliness of the water felt great against his hot skin as he floated back to the surface. He turned onto his back with his eyes closed and bobbed in the waves his entry into the pool had created.

After a minute or so, he paddled to the shallow end where his Corona awaited him and sat on the bottom step with just his head and shoulders breaking the water. He took a swig from the bottle before setting it back onto the pool deck, then looked toward the spot in the hedge through which he had watched Allison the previous night and reached down to play briefly with his dick which had gotten predictably small and taut in the chilly water.

He sighed heavily as he lay his head back against the coping and began playing idly with his nipples which had become taut in the cold water along with his penis. The excitement of last night's voyeuristic experience blossomed in his groin as his fingers sent tingles of pleasure chasing from his nipples down to his already swelling cock.

"Would it be hot if Allison was watching me right now, or what?" he thought as his cock began pulsing with each beat of his heart. His right hand slid away from his nipple, down over his taut stomach, and into his trunks to grasp his cock and begin to stroke it purposefully. "Yeah, Allison," he mumbled as his hand moved inside his trunks. "Yeah, baby, rub your clit so I can see it. I wanna see you make yourself crawl with pleasure. I wanna watch you as you make yourself come."

He stopped suddenly and pulled his trunks off, then raised his hips until they floated just at the surface of the water as he began masturbating himself once again. His hand splashed noisily with each pleasurable stroke that drove him closer and closer to his own orgasm. As his groin gathered itself to spray his come out into the pool, he thrust his hips above the water and grunted involuntarily at the rush of exquisite pleasure accompanying the moment of orgasm. He pumped spasmodically at his dick as the white fluid first sprayed, then spurted, and finally just oozed from him.

His hips twitched with pleasure as he fondled the now almost painfully sensitive head of his cock in the aftermath of his orgasm. When he reached back with his other hand to grab the beer, a slight movement in the bushes caused him to look up suddenly just as Allison's head disappeared from view. He paused briefly in embarrassment before realizing that his wish to have her watch him masturbate had just been fulfilled.

He smiled as he took a long swig of the now nearly warm beer. "I hope it was as good for you as it was for me," he whispered to the spot where she had been hidden. "Who knows? Maybe we'll see each other later tonight."

WalterCie
WalterCie
10 Followers