To Victoria, the Slut

Story Info
A wife sends a letter to her husband's lover.
826 words
4.1
23.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

This is Betty's answer to Victoria's letter from a story entitled "My Dearest Betty"


To Victoria the slut,

I will have to say I was surprised but not shocked when I read your letter. The first thing I had my husband do was pull down his pants to verify your handy work and I must say I think he looks cute all locked up and no place to go. I did notice that with your big fat ass, your panties are large enough that they fit Bill without stretching (I can't tell you how many pairs of mine he has ruined by trying them on and you are right he seems to prefer the dirty ones). He sobbed like just like the wimp that he is, begging me not to make him get undressed; of course, I didn't listen, (I never listen to him anyway). I took pictures as I made him pose in all the obscene ways I could think of. By the way; you can just keep the key or even throw it away if you wish, for I have no use for his little prick. He even asked me for advice on how he could get free from his chastity. With a laugh, I told him I could call my father and borrow the equipment he uses to castrate his bulls down on the farm. I told him that once we cut his balls off the devise would slide right off his prick. He didn't seem to like that idea.

I do hope that Bill has told you he contracted Herpes from some tramp who probably is a lot like you. If he didn't inform you or you didn't take the proper precautions you had better get you and your husband checked. As soon as I found out he had it I kicked him out of our bedroom and now we don't even sleep in the same part of the house. It's a shame there is no cure for this disease it's like the gift that keeps on giving and I'm sure no one deserves it more than you do.

You mentioned Bill telling you He was my first and he was right about that but what he didn't tell you was what a failure of a husband he was on our wedding night and how much he cried after I told him I deserved a man for a husband. That very night I went next door to where Bill's best man was staying and he proved to me that he was the best man. I have been sleeping with Richard every since and although it may not be with Bill's blessing he knows we are cuckolding him. Of course, Bill being the pathetic wimp he is has begged me to let him watch Richard and I make love and to clean Richard's sperm from my vagina. I always refuse saying that Richard and I have something special and to let my husband participate would turn it in to a dirty sex act. Yet I know he listens at the door and I have caught him more than once with his face in my panties just trying to get a taste of my lover's sperm. I just can't wait to show Richard the predicament Bill has gotten into. I know it will give him a good laugh and I know I'll enjoy seeing Bill's face go red when I order him to drop his pants. I told Richard about the large dildo you have been using on Bill and it reminded Him of a story from their youth. It seems Richard and Bill went to a small strip club across the tracks, and Bill crept into the ladies bathroom to spy on any strippers using the facilities. Well the big dyke who owned the bar caught him and then she drug him on stage and proceeded to do him in the ass with a huge strap on in front of the strippers and what few customers were left in the bar. If you wonder at all why I stay married to such a failure of a man, it is because as long as he works for his daddy he makes a very good living. The best part is his whole check goes into my account and then I give him an allowance.

Overall, I must say you have done me a big favor and although I really don't care, you have done a big favor for my husband too. Your belittlement of him and yes even turning him into a slave is much more than I would do for the undeserving little prick. If I'd only known of the way you would retaliate for me getting you fired, I would have had you fired a long time ago.

One more time with thanks,

Betty

P.S. Just to be mean I sent a copy of both yours and my letter to your husband.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers