Eating Pussy Is Important

Story Info
Women need their pussy eaten.
845 words
4.14
186.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

I think a lot of guys don't realize how important it is that you eat pussy. I mean, if you happen to be with a woman who has never had anyone eat her then maybe you'll be o.k. Marry a virgin and never let her learn about how great it is to have her pussy licked and sucked and you'll probably get away with it. But if you're with a woman who's been eaten, then you better, too, or else get left behind.

I'll tell you why I'm saying this. Many years ago, I had a chance with the sexiest girl I'd ever seen. A red head with a fabulous body. We ended up in bed, naked, and I fucked her. She said, "Merry Christmas", even though it was June, and never dated me again. I wasn't aware of what I'd done wrong for several years.

I married a lovely girl. We're still married 47 years later. She was a virgin and, while I wasn't, I might as well have been. I'd managed to fuck a few easy tarts but I'd never had a lasting relationship until getting married. I spent almost two years trying to get her interested. I mean, we fucked. Or perhaps I should say, I fucked. She just accepted me. But I couldn't get her truly aroused. She let me but she wasn't really into it. I knew this wasn't what I wanted.

I really don't know how it happened that I finally went down on her. I guess I'd tried everything and knew that oral happened so decided to try it. The world changed. I now had a hot woman in bed with me. I didn't know diddly about what I was doing but the mere attempt to do it worked. I don't think she knew either but in some basic way it turned her on.

I'm now 79 years old. We've had three children, all grown and we're grandparents. About twenty years ago I started having problems getting erections. After seeing a couple doctors, I was prescribed a pump. Well, it worked. But it's horribly intrusive. I mean, we're holding one another and kissing and starting to feel each other and I have to say, "Just a moment" and get up and go pump the darn thing up and put a big cock ring or fancy rubber band on it to hold the erection. But it's better than nothing.

Then Viagra came into existence and it worked for several years. Made sex a lot easier. The older we got, the hornier she seemed to get. When we were first married, I had to really work at getting her involved. I suspect I never really succeeded but she did let me fuck her. I didn't want to be insensitive but I'm a basic clod when it comes to sex. Perhaps I am when it comes to anything.

But I have learned, over the years, that I actually like eating her. Getting my tongue in there, pulling her lips open so I can dig my tongue in and find everything. Particularly her clit. Enjoying having her go nuts, grabbing my hair and pushing me in tight, wrapping her legs on me and then pulling my head away once she's cum and is all sensitive. I'm not getting anything out of it, it would seem, but some how I am. I love it.

Well, now, Viagra doesn't work any more. Cialis and whatever doesn't either. I've tried it all and been to doctors. I'm told it's more common than I might think. So, now, all we have left is my eating her. I think I've got pretty good at it over the years. I manage to give her the desired orgasm with some regularity. I can use the pump and do occasionally but I'm left with a much smaller cock than I once had and I don't get as far into her as I once did and with the cock ring on I never come so even when I try using it, I still end up eating her so that at least she gets her release because I never get mine. It's frustrating..

Fortunately, she cooperates like mad. I end up like an old crock crawling up over her and pulling her to the edge of the bed so I can get at it. I mean, trying to bend down with your chin stuck in the mattress to lick her way down between her legs is almost impossible. Edge of the bed is the answer. And fortunately, I finally have, after 40 some years, figured out where her clit is and manage to get her off pretty well.

So what I'm getting at is, when you're young, the really attractive ones will have been pussy licked before and you better, too, or they'll never see you a second time. And when you get old, that's all that's left, so you better figure it all out and get good at it. You'll have women loving to be with you. Or one woman, anyway.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers