Craving You

Story Info
Young woman fills her craving of a woman twice her age.
1.8k words
147.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounded in my chest, ringing as loudly in my ears as my footsteps did as they fell upon the pavement as I approached the building. A woman whom I have admired and loved since I came out to her when I was seventeen sat just inside. I stood at the door of a local beer distributor that is usually packed when it's open, but was eerily still at the early hour of 9am on a Tuesday.

My hands shook as I reached for the door—partly because I knew that what I was about to do was so incredibly wrong, but also because I knew how close I was to finally getting what I have been so desperately craving all Summer.

She and I are both involved with someone else. My girlfriend is beautiful, funny, intelligent and challenges me in a way that makes me never want to be without her and I know she loves me back. I don't deserve her love. The woman I crave at the moment—the woman I am about to put my relationship on the line for is also in a committed relationship; yet here we are.

This affair is not only wrong because we are both sneaking behind our partners' backs, but also because I am 20 and she is 43. Age wasn't an issue in my mind though. All I knew is that I had wanted her since we worked together so many years ago.

I would tease her with steamy text messages every once in a while. She loved it and told me how bad I was. We both got off on it. Just last week I sent her a picture. I wore a strapless black bra and a black string thong. She cursed me for sending it to her at work, but I couldn't help it. I'm wearing that same combo today under my jeans and button-down top.

I finally knocked and as soon as she opened the door the sexual tension was right where it has always been—right between us, but then it was unbearable. I could see the lust in her gorgeous brown eyes as I stepped in past her. The door barely shut and locked behind us before she has me pinned with my back against the wall. I wanted her inside of me right then and there, but I know she'll be a tease. After all, I deserve it.

What happened next was something totally unexpected, but made me cum harder than I have ever cum in my life. It was unbelievable, frightening and incredible all at once.

She took total control of me and pushed me onto my back on the counter. I tried to get up thinking I could play rough too, but I met a cold hand make fierce contact with my cheek. She told me to lie down and be quiet and so I did. I wasn't going to argue with a slap in the face. She knew what she wanted and what she wanted was me.

I lay there still, listening as she spoke and tied my wrists down above my head all at the same time. She told me I would be her bitch for the morning and that I was to refer to her as master and that I had better keep quiet.

I responded with a simple, "Yes, Master."

Next, she blindfolded me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, revealing the lacy, black, strapless bra. That was next to come off as she reached under my back and unhooked it. I heard her pull something out from behind the counter and then felt the loose ends of leather drag down over my nipples and stomach. I was dripping wet, soaking through that black lace thong. She could smell my sex through my jeans and smacked my hard on the thigh with the whip because of it.

"A little excited are we? Maybe we should cool you down a bit, huh?"

"Yes please, Master." I responded.

With that, she smacked my nipples with the leather whip.

"Count!" she hissed.

"One, two, three..." She whipped my hard nipples 20 times, one for each year I've been alive. It hurt like hell and saying each number got harder and harder. I was relieved when we hit 20. The day before happened to be my birthday and this was her way of celebrating those years.

"You'll need to beg for what you want today. If you want me to cool you down, you'll ask first. If you want to touch me, you'd better ask and if you want to cum...well, you'd better be begging."

"Yes, Master. Master, please cool me down a little. It's so hot in here and I want you so badly. Please."

I heard her footsteps walking away from me and toward the cooler to my right, where the cold beer was kept. I could only imagine what she had in store. I heard her approach and it sent chills of excitement down my spine. All of a sudden two fingers were so deep inside my dripping pussy that I yelped with my joy. It felt incredible until I got whacked for speaking.

Just as fast as she pulled her dripping fingers out, there was an ice cold neck of a bottle of liquor inside me to replace them. If this was her way of cooling me down, it was working. My nipples got even harder and I let out a little gasp again. The cold bottle was shocking, but incredible! With that gasp, I knew I was in trouble. Another bottle, lubed up a bit was shoved into my tight ass. I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut.

"Thank you, Master." Was all I said. She seemed to like that.

"Tell me how bad you want to eat my pussy, Bitch. Tell me how much you want me to sit on your face and how you want to eat me until I cum all over you."

"Oh, Master. Please let me taste you. I want you to sit on my face so that I can lick your clit and shove my tongue deep inside you pussy. Please, Master. Please let me fuck you."

I heard nothing until the whip cracked down on my clit. I cried out in pain, but covered myself. Instead of a cry of pain I said, "Ohhhhhh, Master! Please give me another one. I have been a bad girl."

She whipped my clit three more times and I thanked her after each one and asked for another. Finally, after my clit felt like it was on fire, she climbed on top of me and knelt over my face

"Make me cum, Bitch!"

I began by sucking her beautiful folds into my mouth and tasting her juices. Incredible! After teasing her dripping cunt with the tip of my tongue, I shoved it deep inside of her. She jumped with excitement, but quickly settled back down on top of my tongue.

She pinched my nipples hard with one hand while she fucked my pussy with the frigid bottle with the other.

After a few minutes of drawing circles and figure 8s on her clit with my tongue I could tell she was getting close, but there was a problem. I was getting close too and she knew it.

"You can cum, but you had better not stop fucking me or you'll be sorry."

I focused on her clit and what I was doing as much as I could, but that bottle was angled just right to hit my g-spot. I tried to fight it, but my legs began to shake and I came extremely hard...losing my concentration and also losing her peak. She jumped off of me and started yelling.

"You stupid bitch! I gave you one thing to do and you couldn't do it! I'll teach you yet!!"

She ripped the bottles out of my pussy and ass and grabbed me by the hips and swung me over the counter. My arms crossed above my head, but I was right where she wanted me—with my legs spread a bit, leaning over the counter with my ass in plain sight. She reached her hand, four fingers deep, into my pussy that was still dripping with my cum.

"Must be nice to be able to cum, huh? Lick them clean!"

I licked her fingers clean of me without a word and when I was finished she whipped my ass for what seemed like an eternity. It felt like it was on fire when she finally stopped. She took the blindfold off of me and untied my hands. I leaned on the counter for support because my legs were weak and shaking.

Looking fiercely into my eyes she said, "Get on your knees."

"Yes, Master. I am sorry."

"You should be!" she snapped as she leaned back against the counter and spread her legs.

"Now, do you think you'll be able to focus enough to make me cum or will you fail me again, you fucking cunt?!?"

She back handed me across the face and said, "Make me cum!"

"Yes, Master."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy into my face. She tasted incredible, but I was really focused on making her cum. I flicked my tongue over her clit and worked my way back and forth between her clit and her cunt. I loved lapping the juices from inside of her. I could feel her dripping down my cheeks.

As she started to rock her hips against my face I focused only on her clit. She started to buck faster against me and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me that much closer. I licked and sucked her clit deep into my mouth and just as I felt her tense, I thrusted two fingers deep into her pussy.

With that, she came all over my fingers and face. I licked her juices from her pulsing cunt and then looked up and said, "Thank you, Master. You tasted delicious."

"You're welcome," she said as she pulled my up from my knees and held me to her chest before letting me go to get cleaned up and dressed. When I came back she was sitting at her desk in the room behind the counter. She stood as I approached the door.

"That was your goodbye to remember me by when you go back to school." She kissed me deeply on the lips and said goodbye.

"Thank you, Master."

I turned and walked out, my heart still racing. I got into my car, drove around the corner and parked. I fucked myself one more time in the front seat of my car thinking about what had just happened and replaying the sweetest goodbye over and over in my head.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Well now that’s hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh yeah I would love that I wish Simone would do that to me I would do that with anyone no matter how old

athletewriter7athletewriter7over 14 years agoAuthor
Dear Ummm....

Dear Ummm...

FYI: You don't need a dick to be inside of someone. There are these things called fingers and they work much better.

Also, grow a pair and leave somewhere I can write you back.

With my utmost apologies that the story didn't "meat" your criteria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I LIKED IT

GOOD STUFF

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Really Bad Day Sometimes even the worst days lead to good things.in Lesbian Sex
My Daughter's Friend Was it the past, or the future?in Lesbian Sex
We'll be home for Christmas Natalie meets her soul mate on the way home for Christmas.in Lesbian Sex
Creaming for Carmela She finds lesbian love with her babysitter.in Lesbian Sex
A Bad Night for Brandi Actually, it turned out to be a pretty good night.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories