Back From Iraq Ch. 02

Story Info
Things continue to heat up between Jack and his sister, Amy.
1.6k words
4.36
100.3k
25

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinze
Quinze
84 Followers

I awoke the next morning in the arms of my wonderful husband, Tommy. He smiled at me and asked, "Did Jack come in early last night?"

I answered, "Yes. He and I spent some time together."

"That's good," Tommy said. "Did he tell you what it was like over there?"

I replied, "Not so much. We had a deep conversation about his feelings."

Tommy could not have realized that, by "deep conversation", I really meant that my brother's cock went deep down my throat.

"That's nice," Tommy said. "I bet he really enjoyed it." I just smiled and nodded.

"Listen, Amy," Tommy said with a devious grin. "You know that nightgown is one of my favorites. Do you have some time this morning to help me out?" Tom pulled back the covers to reveal his large, throbbing penis. I had completely forgotten that I was wearing the sexy, see-through negligee which had a similar effect on Jack the night before.

"No problem, honey," I said grabbing his big boner and stroking it lovingly. I love Tommy's big cock. It brings me great joy. I stroked it up and down for a while before sliding down the bed toward his 'tower of power'. I began licking it carefully all over. When I lick my man's dick, I make sure not to miss any spots. This includes the sensitive back side of the penis. I make sure to loop my long tongue around that surface. I know from experience that Tommy enjoys this.

Propping myself up on one elbow, I placed my mouth over the tip. I then began the sucking technique from the side that Tom and I both love. He began to whimper. Before long, Tommy's hand was resting on the back of my head while kneading my hair in pleasure. This was one of our signals that he was ready for more.

I swallowed his dick down to the base. As I have already described, I am blessed with a complete freedom from gagging. Tommy's big monster would produce a choking sensation in other women. Not from me. I hit what we call our "O" spot: my lips form a perfect "O" at the top of his nut sack, and he makes a loud "oh" sound. I then throated my man a few more times. I could not help noting that this was the second penis to enter my esophagus in the last eight hours or so.

On my last trip down Tommy's big dick, I tightened my throat muscles and gripped the head of his penis. Tommy loves this and showed his appreciation in the form of a loud moan.

I picked my head up off his monster and said: "Shush, you're going to wake up Jack."

"Sorry, baby," Tommy whispered. "I couldn't help it." I looked up at him. Tommy's face was flushed red.

"You're a bad boy, and I'm going to punish you. No more sucking."

"Not fair," he protested. He then pleaded: "I won't do it again, I promise." His handsome face invoked my sense of pity.

"I have other plans for you, Mister," I said as I climbed up and mounted his giant schlong. I love riding Tom's penis. It is the perfect length. When I sink down on it, it hits a spot somewhere on the inside wall of my vagina that sends me rocketing to heaven. That morning was no exception. I rode that cock for all I was worth. Each time it hit my spot, I let out a little wail.

"Who's the noisy one now?" Tommy said with a smile. I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, shoving my tongue down his throat. We were locked in this embrace when I came. I moaned into his mouth. A second or two later, Tommy shot his load deep into me. Ever the gentleman, my husband always allows me to finish first.

"That was lovely," I stated, rolling off of him. Tom was speechless. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and to get ready for work.

I got up, made the bed, and was about to go into the kitchen to make coffee. But at that point, I realized that I was still wearing the sexy nightie that had caused all the trouble with Jack the night before. My first inclination was to throw a bathrobe over it. However, to be doubly sure of no "slippages" in front of Jack, I got fully dressed in a bra, panties, jeans and a t-shirt before going out to make breakfast.

Tommy and I had breakfast together, smiling frequently at each other. Tommy kissed me good-bye and went off to work.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and brought it in to Jack who was sleeping in the living room. Jack had already closed up the sofa bed, and folded the sheets and blankets in a very neat, military fashion. He gave me a cheerful "Good morning", and gratefully accepted the mug of coffee I offered him.

"I hope you had a good night's sleep, bro," I said, smiling at him.

"It was wonderful," he replied.

I stated, "Today, I thought we'd spend some time together. There's a great new exhibit on military arms at the museum."

Jack shifted uncertainly. "That's sounds fine," he said. I could tell by the look on his face that it was not his first choice.

"I understand," I said. "Just coming back from the war, a war exhibit might be the last thing you want to see. Is there something else you want to do?"

"Actually...there is, Amy," Jack said with a devilish look on his face. He set his coffee to the side and parted the flaps of his robe. His erect penis emerged in all its glory.

"Jack. We can't do that again," I explained. "Last night was a special thing that I wanted to do for you since you came home and no other woman was available. I felt you deserved a hero's welcome."

Jack beamed a smile at me, but made no effort at putting his cock away. "And I really appreciated it, sis. By the way, how do you do that thing with your throat? That was amazing. It really sent me over the edge."

"It took years of practice to develop it, Jack," I said, somewhat proudly.

"Could you do it to me again?" my brother implored.

"No, Jack," I said firmly. "I'm your big sister. I'm not supposed to give you blowjobs."

"But, you're the best," Jack said sounding like the pleading nine year-old I remember. "Besides, I heard you and Tommy going at it this morning and it gave me this raging hard-on." He gestured down to his lap as if I would have mistaken it for some other erect dick.

Now it was my turn to blush. "Jack honey, I'm sorry you heard that," I said somewhat abashedly. I swallowed and began to speak. "We..."

Jack then cut me off with a smile. "Amy, I know how it is. You two really like fucking. I don't blame you. But, can you please just do me this solid?" Jack implored me as if he were asking to borrow $20.

"No, sweetie. We can't get into this habit." Despite my best efforts, while I was saying this I couldn't help glancing at his erection. It looked bigger than last night.

"No habit, Amy," he protested. "Just this once. You yourself told me that it wasn't wrong last night." I thought about it for a second. I almost faltered and gave in. Then I found my willpower and stood up.

"Sorry, soldier. Please holster that weapon, get up and get dressed. We've got a great day ahead of us." I could tell that my brother was disappointed. But, he did as he was ordered.

We had a nice breakfast together. We then rode the train into town and went to the exhibit at the museum that I had mentioned earlier to Jack. He seemed to enjoy it. Through his training as an infantryman, Jack knew a lot about weaponry. He spent a great deal of time explaining things to me. I had a wonderful time.

Afterward, we had hot dogs in the park and walked to the river. I stood against the railing, looking out at the water. Jack came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Not having seen my brother in over a year. I enjoyed the hug. He snuggled in closer behind me.

"I love you, Jack," I told him.

"I love you too, sis," he said. Jack then slid his hands up and cupped my oversized breasts.

"No, honey," I stated, sliding his hands down again. "You can't do that to your sister."

Jack cooed in my ear: "Amy, I love your boobs. They're so beautiful." He worked his hands up again. This time, I let him hold them.

We stood like that for a few minutes: just a sister with her brother and his hands around her breasts. There were trees on either side of us, and there were no other people around. I figured: what's the harm? If anyone sees us, they'll think we are just another pair of lovers. I can't say I blame my brother. I do have great tits.

Slowly but surely, I felt the outline of Jack's erection forming against the crack of my ass, and then up the small of my back. My brother was now starting to knead my breasts, while rubbing his fingers over my sensitive nipples.

"Not this guy again," I asked while rubbing my jean-encased ass against Jack's hard on.

"He keeps reappearing when I'm around you, sis," Jack replied, almost sheepishly.

"Oh, dear," I said. I was really starting to enjoy the feeling of Jack's fingers working my nipples while his cock pressed into me from behind. "How about we go back to the apartment so that we can take care of a couple of things?" I asked him. I turned around. Jack eagerly nodded.

"But, just this one last time, Jack. O.K.?"

Quinze
Quinze
84 Followers