And, Like Any Doomed Quest

Poem Info
100 words
5
2.3k
1
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was a sculptor who had wonderfully lean arms and biceps like wire rope from hammering out bronze sheets and chiseling stone. As a spreadsheet jockey, limited time on the Nautilus left my own arms flabby by comparison. No way would I ever arm wrestle her for anything.

That's what doomed the relationship, finally—my fascination with her arms. I wanted to stroke them, lick them, rub my cock over that corded muscle. She'd get angry and say, "My pussy's down here, Jed. Between my legs, remember?"

Oh, I remembered, all right.Terra toocognita. What I wanted wasUnknown.


Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
PandoraGlittersPandoraGlittersover 14 years ago
Interesting.

This was one of the more interesting pieces of the day because of the clarity of the images, the evocative narrative and the controversy of the subject, at least to this reader. For me, the poem draws very clearly the difference between a woman as the object of her lover's desire and a woman who is a partner in lovemaking whose pleasure is sought. An object cannot have pleasure and is rather resented when it speaks up. It was interesting to read this. It definitely gave me a strong emotional response.