I Learned My Lesson Well Ch. 03

Story Info
Fiancé is publically humiliated by girlfriend at strip bar.
1.4k words
4.17
94.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
625 Followers

Well the weekend had arrived. My Fiancé, Angel, had given me a complete makeover at the salon. I looked ridiculous in my maid's costume with full makeup, heels, stockings, garter belt and leach with collar.

She looked amazing with her slutty makeup, hair worn up and completely naked under her trench coat. We were on our way to her gangbang. Her black master Ron had emailed her an address with instructions.

We were to park outside this seedy little strip club, she was to leave her trench coat in the car and lead me by my leach and caller, wearing my maid's outfit into the club.

I felt so embarrassed being led by my naked fiancé into the club. We could hear laughter and applause as we entered. There were mostly black men there with a few white women, all of which were dressed like whores.

Ron met us as we entered. He ushered us both on to the stage, picked up a microphone and said "Good evening one and all. The main entertainment has arrived. I would like to introduce to you my black cock slut Angel and her sissy wimp fiancé. She is here tonight for her first gangbang because her wanker boyfriend would rather beat off to porn than make love to this lovely lady. He is here to assist her and us as part of his punishment!" He continued. "Isn't he a cute little sissy bitch? Let's give them both a big welcome!"

The audience started applauding and giving us hoots and hollers.

Ron continued, "Now we have all seen what a black cock slut Angel is from her video I just showed you. She became my bitch a couple of weeks ago and wants more black cock."

This comment drew more applause.

"To get the ball rolling, I think Angel should give us a little dance and show us how she plays with that fine bald pussy." Ron said.

He then directed me to my knees at one side of the stage and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

"If any of you ladies or gentleman get horny during her performance" Ron added, "just step up to the sissy bitch and let him service you with his mouth."

The music came on and Angel started dancing. She looked so sexy as she gyrated on the stage, rubbing her tits and cunt for the audience. Many of the men and women started rubbing their crotches watching her.

Finally one of the men walked up to me, unzipped his pants and pulled out one of the largest cocks I had ever seen. "Suck it bitch" he ordered, "your lady has made me real horny!" I had some trouble getting the huge cock in my mouth but finally managed, much to the enjoyment of the audience.

Angel looked over at me, dressed in my sissy outfit, sucking a big black cock and said "Happy honey, watching me play with myself naked in a room full of strangers while you suck a big black cock?"

I couldn't answer with my mouth full. I just kept sucking.

I could feel his pace quicken and knew he was about to cum. He pulled out and shot his load all over my face, the rubbed it in with his cock. "My you did that real nice, first time?"

The audience laughed at his comment. I felt completely humiliated.

About this time, one of the strippers joined Angel on the stage naked and said "First I am going to spank your pretty round ass, until you beg to suck my cunt, my sweet little slut." She then took my Angel across her lap and started spanking her hard.

Angel started breathing heavy and making little moaning sounds. Then she started screaming as the spanking got harder. "Please, please, no more. It hurts too much!" her bottom was turning bright red. "I'll do it, I'll suck your cunt, just stop, please!" she screamed.

"Say it like you mean it bitch." the stripper replied.

"Please, let me suck your pussy. I want to taste it. I want you to smear your juice all over my face. I want to make you cum." Angel pleaded.

"Very well." her capture replied. She stood up suddenly, causing Angel to roll off her lap and fall on the floor. The brought more laughter from the audience.

The woman then spread her legs and parted her pussy lips with her fingers and said, "Come and get it bitch, and do a good job or I will spank you more!"

Angel crawled over to her on her knees and buried her face in the stripper's crotch. She then started licking and sucking in earnest. After about ten minutes of sucking and licking the women started to respond.

"Oh yeah, that's it slut, suck it, don't stop, oh yeah, keep sucking. Don't you dare stop, oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Ahhhhhh!"

The audience was going wild and started shouting, "Suck her you whore!", "Good job bitch", "Nice work you cunt lapping slut!"

The stripper had her legs tightly wrapped around Angel's head keeping her face pressed to her pussy. She finally released her hold. "Good girl." she said as she pushed Angel away.

Angel lay on the floor, naked, her makeup smeared on her face from the cunt sucking. The audience applauded as she was taken off the stage by two of the women to the restroom to have her face washed and makeup reapplied.

Meanwhile, Ron got back on the microphone, "Don't worry guys and girls, Angel will be back in a minute, the show's just getting started. Are you getting this on the video Bill?"

Bill, the guy videoing the whole performance just held his thumb up and smiled.

"Well now ladies and gents" Ron continued. "I think it's time her sissy bitch shows us what he can do, don't you?"

More hoots, hollers and applause from the audience. I was then uncuffed, and placed over a large hassock, center stage. Two large black men came up on stage. One started greasing my ass while the other offered his cock to my mouth.

"Please, I pleaded. Not my ass!"

"Well little sissy, I'll give you a choice." one of the men said. "You can take it in the ass, like a brave little bitch, or I will fuck your woman in the ass instead, which will it be?"

I was broken and defeated. "Me." I said meekly.

"Oh no.", he replied. "Show some enthusiasm, beg for it bitch, and mean it."

As Angel was brought back on the stage, she looked shocked as she heard me saying, "Oh please sir, fuck my ass with your beautiful cock, I need it so bad, and let me suck your friends cock while you fuck me, please!"

Angel just shook her head. I guess she thought I had turned gay. She didn't realize I was saying these things to protect her ass.

"OK bitch, here it comes!" he replied and started pushing his big cock into my puckered little anus.

"Oh god, it hurts, please not so fast!" I screamed.

Soon he was all the way in and I could feel my ass relax. His buddy shoved his cock down my throat, it gagged me at first but I soon relaxed my throat and it was easier. I was getting it from both ends. I am ashamed to admit it was becoming rather pleasant. I was getting into the rhythm now. My ass was so tight; he started to cum in my ass, his buddy also started to cum in my mouth at same time.

I felt them both shoot their black cum into me. I felt my own orgasm starting to rise from his dick massaging my prostate. We all came together, moaning and groaning and finally falling in a heap on the hassock.

The audience was yelling and screaming. "Fuck that little white sissy!", "Look he really likes it, his panties are soaked!", "What a faggot!"

Angel walked over to me and said, "Well, you were afraid of losing me. I hope I haven't lost you to their black cocks."

I felt completely mortified. Here I was, dressed in drag on a stage at a strip club, cum leaking out of my ass, mouth and cock, my own fiancé, naked, about to be gangbanged by black men. It was too much. I wept tears of humiliation as they prepare for the next stage of the nights entertainment.

To Be Continued...

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
625 Followers