Amy's Security

Story Info
A cheating wife story.
4.5k words
3.99
305.2k
114
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had slipped in unnoticed, gotten a drink from the bar and then I had moved to a dark corner where I could unobtrusively watch the goings on. The lateness of the hour and the cleared tables suggested that the dinner part of the festivities was over and more than likely so was all the speechifying and the dispensing of bonuses. Now it was more of a cocktail party. The tables had been moved back to create a dance floor and a five-piece band was setting up. My attention was centered on the reason I had come to the affair. I watched as she moved through the crowd talking to the people and looking for all the world like she was the hostess.

x-x-x-x-x-

I sensed him before he spoke, "She sure is something, isn't she."

I turned and saw a short, ruddy-faced man standing to my left and slightly behind me. He stuck out his hand, "Jack Branscomb. I work out of the Omaha office."

I took his hand and introduced myself and said, "You know her?"

"Not near as well as I would like. I came close once, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, right?"

I was intrigued by his statement, "You came close? How was that?"

"You new to the company? You don't know who she is?"

"I'm just a guest."

"Well, little Amy there is the bosses private stock, but when the mood strikes him he will share. The Omaha branch has been the poorest producing branch in the company. One day the boss and Amy flew into town. The boss had all the sales people come into the office for a meeting and then he read us the riot act. Turn the place around or he would shut the office down and we could all go looking for new jobs. And then he said:

"But to give you a little incentive I'll make it interesting and throw in a prize for the highest producer. Amy, show the boys what the winner will get."

"Amy did a strip for the boys that would have put a professional stripper to shame and then the boss said, "One night with Amy to the highest scoring salesman." I missed by a lousy two grand. My sales were a million, five hundred and sixty-two thousand, but Miller beat me by eighteen hundred dollars. Miller, that's him over there, said that Amy showed him what heaven would be like. Hey, there goes my regional manager, got to go and suck up" and he left me standing there staring at my wife and wondering if I knew her at all.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It was Amy's company Christmas party and I wasn't supposed to be there. I was supposed to be in New York on business, but things moved a lot faster than expected and I was able to fly home two days earlier than planned. I tried reaching Amy to let her know, but her office had closed for the day and all I got at home was the answering machine. When the plane landed I saw that there was still enough time to hit the party, have a couple of drinks and then take Amy home and try to make up for a week of going without. Now I didn't know if I should even bother going home at all.

The idea that my wife was the company whore was ludicrous at first glance, but Jack had not equivocated at all when he made his statements. Amy was the Executive Secretary to Jason Billings, the president and CEO of the company and she did travel with him when he visited the outlying offices. And she had made three trips to Omaha that year. My heart was crying out "Bullshit!" but my gut was saying "Check it out."

I stayed in my corner and nursed my drink and watched Miller. After half an hour he did what I was waiting for. He put his drink down and headed for the bathrooms and I set my glass down and followed him. Luckily he was the only one in the bathroom when I walked in. I stepped up to the urinal next to the one he was whizzing in and I looked over at him, "Miller, right?"

He nodded and said; "Do I know you?"

"Nope, never met, but you are my hero."

He gave me a funny look like he thought maybe I was trying to hit on him and then said, "Why am I your hero?"

"Because you scored Amy Beckman. Do you know how many guys in the company would cut off their left hand just to have coffee with her? You got to spend a whole night with her. I got to tell you that that puts you pretty high on the list of people I'd like to be like."

I saw the relief on his face when he realized I wasn't a fag trying to pick him up and he smiled.

"Just the luck of the draw. Jack Branscomb was ten thousand ahead of me going into the last day of the contest. I told all my customers about the contest and the prize and almost all of them kicked their orders up a grand or two and that gave me just enough to ace out Jack. Hey, if you ever get a shot you had best lie, cheat, steal or do whatever you have to do because she is totally worth it."

He started digging for his wallet and when he got it out and open he took out a Polaroid snapshot and showed it to me. "I keep this to inspire me on days when sales are slow."

It was Amy all right, in all of her naked glory. "Oh man" I said wistfully, "Some guys have all the luck." Yeah, and some guys get it broken off in their ass, especially trusting husbands.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I went back to my dark corner and settled in to watch. Amy didn't expect to see me for two more days and I was curious to see what would happen. When the party started breaking up I moved out to the hotel lobby and sat down where I could watch the doors to the ballroom. Jason and Amy were the last to leave and I had a paper that I was pretending to read in front of my face when they walked by me. I heard Jason say, ".....leave yours here and come back for it in the morning?"

"No, you can follow....." and then they were out of earshot. I guessed that Jason was going to follow Amy to our house and I needed to beat them there so I could erase the answering machine tape.

I drove like a mad man and broke every speed limit in town. Any light that caught me I ran and all a stop sign was to me was something to look at as I blew by. I parked around the corner and ran to the house, let myself in and dashed for the answering machine. I hit PLAY and as soon as my message started I hit the DELETE button and then I hurried to the hall closet where I kept the camera bag. I took out the Nikon and checked to see what I had left on the roll and then I took the camera bag and ran up the stairs. I set the video camera up where it wouldn't be noticed and then I focused it in on the bed. At the last minute I remembered the little red light and I ran to the bathroom and got a Band-Aid to cover it.

Five minutes later I heard the garage door opener start to run and I left the bedroom and moved to the head of the stairs and peeked around the corner. Amy came in and headed straight for the wet bar and fixed a couple of drinks and about two minutes later Jason let himself in the front door. The bastard had a key to my house!

Amy walked over to him and handed him a drink and tilted her face up for a kiss. Jason took the drink and then bent and gave Amy a kiss on the lips that seemed to have a little tongue action with it and then the two of them went over and sat down on the couch.

"I think everything went well tonight. You did a great job as usual."

Amy grinned, "That's why you pay me the big bucks."

"No it isn't and you know it. I pay you the big bucks because you are the hottest piece of ass this side of the Mississippi. Your efficiency in other areas is just an unexpected bonus. Speaking of which, I hope you were happy with the size of yours?"

"You were more than generous Jason."

"It should have been more, especially since you wrapped Feldman around your little finger last night. He couldn't say enough good things about you. Did he stay the night?"

"Yes, and I got damned little rest out of it. He is especially fond of anal and my pooper is still a little sore. You will have to settle for blow jobs and pussy tonight."

"I thought you would never ask" and he stood up and undressed.

Amy downed her drink and then got on her knees in front of him. "All the way?"

"Yeah baby, I want to cum in your mouth to start out the night."

"How long can you stay?"

"All night baby. Nancy is staying with her sister for three days. How long before I have to be out?"

"You can stay until tomorrow night. Hubby flies in at two the next day."

"Why can't I sty over night tomorrow too?"

"Because I want to be fresh as a Daisy when Mark gets home and that big cock of yours stretches me. I have to give it time to shrink a little."

"You sure that he doesn't expect anything?"

"Nope sweetie, he is clueless. He loves me and as far as he is concerned I can do no wrong."

And then she lowered her head and started sucking Jason's cock. Jason leaned back on the couch and I saw a satisfied smile come over his face. I wanted to go down there and smash his face in, but I held my anger in check. I'd get my revenge, but it would be my way. I'd had several friends who had gone through divorces and they had been raped and left bleeding by the courts and the lawyers and I was determined that it wasn't going to happen to me. But I needed the right pictures and I needed Amy to get Jason up to the bedroom where the video camera could tape them. Pictures with sound are so much better than stills, but I still needed the Nikon for back up.

Down on the couch I saw Jason arch his hips up off the couch and I could see Amy's throat moving as she swallowed his load.

"God baby, but you are the absolute greatest at that," he said as Amy stood up and started stripping. When she was down to just nylons and high heels she did a slow turn in front of him.

"You like?"

"You know I do baby. I can't get enough of you."

"That's good lover because Amy is horny tonight so let's get upstairs and see what you can do to help me resolve my problem."

Jason got up off the couch and with Amy leading the way he headed for the stairway. I moved back to the bedroom and got in the closet and moments later the two of them entered the room. Amy went right to the bed and spread herself for Jason.

"Eat me sweetie" she said as he got on the bed with her. He dutifully lowered his head and Amy moaned as his tongue and lips went to work on her. Amy still had her heels and hose on and I don't believe that I had ever seen a more erotic sight than Amy, legs spread wide and her black CFMs digging in as she pushed her cunt up at Jason's mouth. Erotic, but not what I was looking for in the way of photos.

After several minutes Amy moaned, "Are you hard yet lover?"

Jason took his mouth off her long enough to say, "As a rock sweetie" and he went back to muff diving.

"I want it Jason. I want your cock. I'm ready lover, fuck me, fuck my brains out."

Jason moved up and Amy reached down and used a hand to guide him into her cunt, "Oh god sweetie, that feels good, that feels so god damned good. I love your big cock in me Jason. Fuck me sweetie, fuck me."

Jason drove his cock in her and started pounding away and Amy was crying out, "Fuck me, fuck me, harder Jason, harder."

I was on edge. I wanted to burst out of the closet and start taking pictures with the Nikon, but I wanted as much video as I could get. I most especially wanted the portions where Amy was screaming out Jason's name. I had to force myself to stand there and watch and listen.

The most surprising thing about the situation, at least to me, was that as I watched and listened I was sporting the stiffest hard on I'd had in years. And then Jason started getting vocal.

"Who's your daddy?"

"You are baby, you are."

"Whose cock owns you?"

"Yours Jason, your cock owns me. I live for your cock baby, I crave it."

"Is your daddy better than your husband?"

"Much better baby, much better. Make me cum daddy, make me cum."

"Who has the bigger cock baby?"

"You do daddy, I love your big cock. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

I'd heard and seen enough and I pushed open the closet door and moved toward the bed. I got five good exposures before the two of them realized that they weren't alone. Suddenly Amy was screaming and struggling to get out from under Jason and Jason was scrambling to get away from Amy and off the bed. I just kept moving around and taking pictures until I ran out of film. Jason ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs to where his clothes were and a minute or two later I heard the front door slam.

On the bed Amy was crying and trying to talk at the same time. "What are you doing here" she said, more as an accusation than as a question, "You're supposed to be in New York."

"Yeah. Well Amy, I guess you just can't depend on me for nothing."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll check into a motel tonight and see a lawyer first thing in the morning. After that I'll step back and take a look at what's left."

"Why are you going to see a lawyer?"

"Because that seems to be the way that you go about getting a divorce."

"Divorce?"

"Yeah sweetie, that is what usually happens when one partner in a marriage catches the other being unfaithful and from what I've learned tonight you have been unfaithful in bunches. I'll have the lawyer arrange for a time when I can come back and pick up my stuff. Preferably with you not here."

I turned to leave and she cried out, "Don't go Sam, I can explain. It isn't what you think" and I just kept on walking.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was not surprised when I went into work the next morning to find seven messages for Amy on my voice mail. I deleted them and got to work. About nine my secretary stuck her head in my office, "I have your wife on line three."

I was all set to tell her to disconnect and to not take any more calls from Amy, but then I thought that it would be unfair to Megan to put her in the middle. I lifted the handset and pressed the button for line three.

"Yes?"

"Come home Sam. I cried all night. I love you honey and I need you here."

"Tough shit Amy. I don't want to be any where near you."

"Can we at least get together and sit down and talk?"

"I don't see any need Amy. I heard enough last night just listening to you and Jason. I can't for the life of me think of what you could have to say that would make what I heard irrelevant."

"I don't know what you heard Sam, but I can explain if you will just give me a chance."

"Okay Amy, where and when?"

"I don't want to do it in public Sam. Just come home tonight and we can talk."

"I'll go along Amy, but you need to know that I know a whole lot more than you might think. The first time I catch you in a lie or even shading the truth a little I'm gone."

"Fair enough. I'll be there by six."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I arrived at six-ten and found Amy sitting at the kitchen table, an open bottle of white wine in front of her and two filled glasses on the table.

"Getting me drunk isn't going to help Amy."

"I know, but maybe the wine will loosen a little of the tension."

"There is no tension on my side of the table Amy, just a regret that something that I thought was so good was really rotten to the core."

"Please Sam, give me a chance to explain. It isn't what you think."

"Let me tell you what I think Amy -- no, make that let me tell you what I know. I know you are a whore. I know of three men who you have fucked this year and from what I've been hearing the number is probably considerably more. I saw you fucking Jason; I heard you tell him how much Feldman liked fucking your asshole and a man named Miller was all too happy to show me a naked picture of you and tell me what a marvelous night he spent with you. A contest prize for God's sake. You were a contest prize for some fucking geek from Omaha. What can you possibly say to make those things go away?"

"Okay Sam, I get the picture. I'm a whore, a round-heeled slut, the company punchboard, but there is a reason for it all and that's what I want to explain. It won't make it go away and it won't heal wounds, but I need for you to know why I did what I did even if you won't accept it or understand it."

"All right, go ahead, I'm listening."

"I'm ambitious Sam. I want more out of my life, at least job wise. I busted my ass to get to be Jason's secretary so I could use it as a springboard and it was working, at least until last night. I haven't seen or spoken to Jason since he left the house last night so I don't know what my status is right now. Jerry Winters is retiring next month and Jason was going to give me Jerry's position. I'd be Vice President of Sales and the odds on favorite to take over as president and CEO when Jason decides to hang it up.

"So I did a few things that were outside the bounds of our marriage, but so what? I wouldn't be the first woman who slept her way to the top. Besides, it isn't like it cost you anything -- you were never home. Are your skirts clean Sam? You never got a taste of strange while you were out there on the road doing business for your company?"

"Yes Amy, my skirts are clean. I had chances, lots of them. Women who were dangled in front of me like you were dangled in front of Feldman, but I always said no Amy. I always said no because I knew I had something better waiting at home for me. But I guess that I really didn't, did I?"

"Of course you did. I love you Sam, you know that. You have to know that. We couldn't have been together as long as we have without you knowing it. What I did while you were gone didn't change the way I feel about you."

"It sure didn't sound like it last night. I distinctly heard you shooting me through the grease while you and Jason were bouncing around on the bed."

"Honey, that was all bullshit. While you were taking pictures did you happen to notice the size of Jason's weenie? It is half the size of yours. Like most men who feel they are inferior on some level Jason needs his ego stroked. That's all it was honey, just bullshit to make Jason feel better about himself. Nothing more Sam, I swear."

"It doesn't change anything Amy. You are still a cheating wife and a whore. What is so god damned important about you being a VP or getting to be president and CEO. I make more than enough for the two of us. You never had to go to work in the first place."

"That's where you are wrong Sam. I need the security that climbing the corporate ladder will give me."

"So now, on top of everything else, you are saying that I'm not a good provider."

"Oh you're a great provider Sam, now, but what about next year or the year after that? You are a heart attack Sam, just looking for a time and place to happen. Your job and the way you do it are going to kill you Sam. You are on the road three weeks out of five, eating bad food and sitting in lounges and drinking in the evenings because you have nothing better to do. When you come home you spend ten or twelve hours a day at the office and still bring work home to do in the evenings and on the weekends.

"When you go Sam, and I'm standing there looking down into the casket all I'm going to have are memories, equity in the house and a half million dollars in life insurance. Half a million sounds like a lot, but it isn't. If I try to keep the house I'd have to use a lot of it to pay the mortgage off or at least down far enough that I could refinance and get a payment that I could afford to make. Taxes being what they are would take some of it and then I would have to pay off all of our debts because I couldn't make the payments on an executive secretary's pay. I wouldn't have much left and I'd still have to work to get by."

"Well you are right about one thing Amy, you are certainly going to need the security because we are through. There might have been a chance -- a real small one -- that we might have survived your having an affair. I could maybe understand and forgive that. But I can't accept what you have been doing, no way."

"If you try to divorce me Sam I'll fight you every step of the way. I'll get the best divorce lawyer around and I'll fight it. I love you and I know that you love me and I know that we can work through this."

12