Seriously, Just Give In!

Story Info
Student's notes change teacher's mind.
2.2k words
4.31
50.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nbaren
nbaren
192 Followers

Actual notes I received from a student my first year teaching at community college. I was young (30) and single at the time. I also thought I could resist any such 'problem student' by ignoring her; I was wrong.

Dear Mr. B

Thank you. I really enjoy your class today, and am fascinated by the subject of art in Ancient Rome. I think you are a wonderful teacher. I wouldn't miss your class.

-A

...

Dear Mr. B,

You made a good point about there being several ways to interpret art. I had never considered art as being Aesthetic, Political, Economic, and Psychological. It was very insightful.

-A

PS: I REALLY like your class.

...

Mr. B,

I hope you don't mind my notes. Please tell me to stop writing, if it bothers you. I have no problem with that. I'd hate to become a nuisance!

-A

...

Dear Mr. B,

It occurred to me that I have not identified myself properly -which also occurs to me is quite amusing!

-A

PS: if you are becoming annoyed with my writing, you may inform me by wearing a green tie tomorrow. This is all very amusing.

...

Dear Mr. B,

Red was the color of your necktie, and red was the color of my face!

I'm sure you have identified me; I noticed how you very discreetly made eye contact and engaged each and every one of us today. You ARE an excellent teacher. I am the not-so-short, not-so-un-noticeable blond in the third row from the back! You may also notice me as the one applying grape lip gloss. I am glad that you do not mind receiving my notes.

-A

PS: I may have a crush on you.

...

Dear Mr. B,

Thank you for not turning me in! I realized after thinking about it that you must have to deal with students' crushes and such all the time. I would never want to do anything to breech your professional conduct.

That being said, I definitely have a crush on you.

PS: I am 23, live in my own apartment just off campus, and am single. I notice you don't have a ring... sorry! Don't mind me! A girl notices these things!

...

Dear Mr. B,

I think your grade for my essay was a bit harsh, but also fair. My references were too limited. I appreciated your feedback during class. I am sorry if I appear distracted in your class. I am.

-A

PS: What do YOU do when you are at home trying to write, and become... distracted?

...

Dear Mr. B,

You have such a kind smile. I loved that you smiled at me. I love that we shared eye contact. It makes me feel less... naughty? Or more so. Anyway, glad to have shared that part of our day together. You also dress very nicely.

-A

...

Dear Mr. B,

Just one question, and I PROMISE I'll leave you alone!

Do you have a girlfriend? You may tell me, if you wish, by wearing jeans for your Friday lecture. If you wear slacks, I understand that you are not single, or are not interested in me.

-A

PS: I was too distracted to read again last night. (That is until I made myself lay down for a few minutes to think of you!)

...

Mr. B,

Can I just say that I find our 'communication by clothing' highly amusing? I need also say that I appreciated your choice of attire this class period. You look very relaxed in dark jeans, and no less dressed. I heard the girl next to me mention she thought you have a 'nice ass.'

-Sorry! How unprofessional of me... I couldn't agree more, though.

-A

...

Dear Mr. B,

It happened again. I was reading and just thinking of you, and the distraction just seemed to well up from within me. I hope none of this offends you. I understand that you cannot 'date' me.

Please don't worry about me making a scene or anything! It's just that I can't stop 'thinking' of you.

In bed.

At night.

-A

...

Dear Mr. B,

I WANT YOU.

-A

...

Dear Mr. B,

I'm sorry to have left such a childish note in your faculty mailbox. That is, if you think that it came across as childish or inappropriate. I just felt the need to be honest. I'm sorry ..I guess I'm not as shy as I think I am sometimes!

(I'm actually kind of a dirty little bitch, when it comes down to it!)

Sorry again. I am sad that it is Friday again. I will have to patiently wait three whole days until your next class. Oh, well. I'll be thinking of you.

-A

ps: The virtues of Honesty: Did you know something? I own a couple of different 'toys'. Most girls do, actually.

By 'toys' I mean vibrators.

And by 'distracted' I meant horny.

And by 'thinking of you' I meant that I got so horny that I couldn't think, so I went to my bed, took off all of my clothes except my tight strappy bra, and gave myself three orgasms with my black rubber lovewand!

...

Dear Mr. B,

I just wanted to write you a card. I am sorry you were out of class today. The substitute mentioned that you had flu. I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you, and wishing you well. May you have a speedy recovery and return to Literature 212!

-A

...

MR. B!

Reading my letters before class! You should know better!

I (and half the class) could tell that you have made a full recovery to robust health! On behalf of the women of KCC, we SALUTE you right back!

Sorry. I am crude today.

-A

PS: you will notice I have moved my seat to the front of class. I don't want to miss anything that may come up during future lectures! (Sorry, bad, I know!)

PPS: You should visit me some time! I have drawn a walking map from your class room to my apartment on the back of this note.

...

Dear Mr. B,

I know it has been almost a week since I last wrote. I have been conducting field research.

I wish to report that you are very popular amongst the girls of not only my class, but of your morning lectures as well: I sat at lunch with Margot (the busty brunette who sits near the front) and Milika, who takes your 8AM. (She is the tall black bike-riding girl who has amazing white nails?)

...I forget how we got onto the subject of you, but apparently they both harbor crushes, and both know two other girls with crushes as well. I just thought you should know, Mr. Single!

(Milika is actually married, but admits to having 'thought' about of you, sometimes.) If you are not currently seeing someone, that is simply a shame.

-A

...

Dear Mr. B,

This has to stop. I mean it. I am going truly insane at the thought of you. I'm sorry. I don't want you to think I'm crazy. I'm not & don't worry I'm not stalking you or anything.

I think I am going to have to drop out of your class, though. The only other option is that you agree to come over to my apartment. It doesn't have to be tonight.. but PLEASE! Just give me a sign.

-A

PS: If it helps you to decide, then think of this: At precisely 8pm tonight, I will be stretched out on my bed naked. By 8:30 pm, I will be wailing your name whilst CUMMING, whether you are there or not!

...

Dear Mr. B,

I am not giving up on you. It has been two weeks since I dared to write. I know now that you will not ever simply appear on my doorstep! This, I accept.

I do wish you could come over for a glass of wine. Really to just visit.

-A

PS: Today I did see what I wanted to see -You noticing me!

Do you like low-cut tank tops? I have others!

...

Mr. B,

Yes. I like that shirt too. Its the only one I feel comfortable wearing without a bra. Cammo' is so 'army brat' too! Despite being so thin from my incessant running, I think I am reasonably well endowed, no? I shall accept your downward gaze as my only and just answer.

-A

...

Dear Mr. B,

You know what? I am ready to give up! This has drawn out for the entire semester now, and my amour is taking its toll. I am so passionately enthralled with you, but so full of animalistac torment that I feel like grabbing the first guy I can get my hands on... maybe Matt, who sits in the front right of your class. I've seen him in shorts at the KCC gym. He's equipped well enough for the job!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

-A

...

Mr. B,

I was only teasing you with jealousy, but it worked!

You REALLY should stop resisting! You'll embarrass yourself! I mean it! On no fewer than five occasions did you stare directly down my halter top. Other girls saw it happen too, so you can't deny it.

Also, you actually had a very noticeable erection for the first 47 minutes of class -despite your behind-the-podium adjustments. My older sister Bethany is a nurse. She says this can lead to uncomfortable 'congestion' for a man.

-A

PS: You could simply start coming over for some regular 'service' after class. It would help you. Seriously.

Do you still have my map?

...

Dear Mr. B,

I think that you should know what I mean by regular service.

For instance, my lip gloss, which I'm always licking from my lips in class, comes in a variety of fruity flavors. It is also all tingly.

I daydream nonstop about painting your balls with it, and then licking them clean. Yummy! ( I have seven flavors -one for each day of your week. )

Are we beginning to see the possibilities?

Just give in. It is my not-so-humble opinion that you need this. Apt 212 across from the 76.

-A

...

Mr. B,

You are the strongest willed man I have ever encountered. Hands down. You are so cool and kind and attentive to the details and students of your class. I am sorry I have been distracting you to no end.

That said, I am not sorry for revealing my feelings for you. I think your 'stamina' has made me only want you more. What will happen when the semester ends next week?

It is ok if you do not want to date me, or if you are dating someone else. I just wish to let you know that I am not a slut. But that I am YOURS for the taking. Please see me. You have a blond girl begging on her knees! (... an inspiring position?!?) I just think that this is a wonderful chance for both of us to teach each other. To enjoy each other. There is no need to be ashamed.

You may decide what to do. I shall miss your class after next week, and shall miss you. I will not taunt you any more with my shirts and pants and shoes, etc. I will conform to conservative dress standards. I will be sitting in the back of your class applying tingly lip-gloss. I shall daydream of you!

-A

_________________________________

That was the last note she ever wrote to me. It was the last one she had to write!

I walked to her apartment that evening after class... my heart beating in my throat, holding a folded and re-folded square of paper with a tiny map. I was truly taken.. my will to resist broken after all the restless nights I'd forced myself not to call her or write to her.

"Why?" I finally thought to myself.. "Why the hell not?!" I conceded...

I am not ashamed to say that her 'regular service' started promptly at 8pm that memorable Thursday night in June:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!

Lets just say term ended with a smile on my face -and a sore dick!

I don't even recall giving or correcting finals that term. How does one think about such things, when every night means that you're getting FUCKED STUPID by a blond nymphomaniac dancer... She had a long tight body, and a wicked tongue. Her opened legs my passage from devilish temptation to exquisite ecstasy. I felt like the first caveman to discover fire!

Epilogue

The experience did, in some respects, leave a lasting impression on me. The progression of notes certainly affected my attempted 'matter of fact' writing style. This is primarily because the experience was so raw and unencumbered. Also because it encompassed so many firsts that I somehow managed to miss, dating prudes in college!

(First tingling blowjob, first fuck-up-leather-miniskirt, first ass-fuck, first licked-to (rather than sucked-to) orgasm, first titt-fuck, my introduction crotch-less panties, first time a girl made me cum with her vibrator, first screw in a public pool, first time licking clit for an hour, and eventually my first threesome... But that's a different story!

-NB.

I would appreciate any comments, reactions, and thoughts from readers!

____

nbaren
nbaren
192 Followers