The Commuter Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a middle aged commuter and a younger passenger.
2.7k words
4.49
58.9k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There will be more parts to follow, I hope you enjoy it and thanks for editorial help from DC29.

The middle aged commuter stood, as usual, a few feet from the platform edge, waiting for the 7.06. He was listening to his MP3 player and studying the overnight emails on his Blackberry. He was also waiting for the young lady to appear.

How long had this been going on? How long had he been structuring his commute around this girl? Six weeks? Two months? He knew it was madness but he looked forward to seeing her. She was probably a year or two older than his eldest daughter. She never acknowledged him. He didn't acknowledge her.

There she was. She was walking down the platform and, as usual stopped about six feet from him. Today she was wearing black three quarter length trousers and trainers. Her top was a tight blue tee-shirt showing her flat stomach and well proportioned breasts to their best. As usual, her blond hair was tied back into a short pony tail.

The train arrived and both she and the commuter got on. He sat so he could keep an eye on her; watch her usual procedure of IPOD on, glasses off, head back; asleep.

She awoke as the train pulled into the main line station. The commuter followed her off the station concourse as they both walked the half a mile or so to the underground station. He followed discreetly. Was she aware he was transfixed by the shape of her bum, so neatly covered by her tight trousers?

They both got on the underground train; same carriage. She assumed her usual position standing in a doorway reading the newspaper. He took a seat.

She got off the underground train a few stops before him and, as he did ever morning, he castigated himself about the madness and stupidity of the situation. It was hardly infatuation. She was a good looking girl that was far too young to even show the faintest interest in an old man like him. Why could he not keep his eyes of her and why did he dream all sorts of erotic and inappropriate thoughts.

That night he left work late. Well to be correct he left work on time and went out for a few drinks with colleagues so by the time he got to the mainline station to get his train home, it was after 10.00pm.

He couldn't believe his eyes. She was standing in the platform waiting to catch the same train. Following the same procedure as every morning he didn't acknowledge her, he got on the same carriage and made sure he could surreptitiously keep an eye on her.

She removed her glasses and fell asleep, something easy to do with the rocking of the train.

The train slowed down as it approached their stop. The commuter rose to get off and realised the girl was still fast asleep. As the train pulled into the station he was confused. What should he do? Should he wake her? If he did it would it acknowledge he knew her? He had to do it.

He gently touched her shoulder. She jumped. "Sorry," he said apologetically, "this is our station."

"Oh thanks," she smiled, gathering her things and getting up.

They got off the train in silence and walked toward the exit.

"Thanks again and goodnight" she said as she walked off into the night.

"No problem, good night" he said.

The next morning as the girl approached the normal place on the platform, she smiled at the commuter. "Good morning and thanks again for last night, I would have ended up at the end of the line," she said with a smile.

"Not a good place to be," he smiled at her. "Anytime."

Every morning there was now a brief smile and an exchange of 'good mornings' but nothing more.

A few weeks went by and one evening there was a horrendous thunderstorm and gales. As the commuter got on the train, he noticed the young lady was already sitting there. They nodded hello and smiled at each other.

As they both got off the train and despite running to the cover, they both got soaked.

"You OK, would you like a lift home?" he asked, amazed at his bravery and feeling like an awestruck teenager.

"I'm fine, thanks." She replied.

He ran to his car and, out of breath, threw his briefcase onto the backseat and jumped behind the steering wheel. He started the car and slowly drove out of the car park, the wipers struggling to keep the windscreen clear enough for him to see where he was going. As he drove carefully along the road, he saw a figure in the distance, fighting a losing battle with an umbrella in the wind; it was her.

He pulled up alongside; "Come on, jump in, this is crazy. Let me take you home."

She hesitated but got in and sighed. "Thanks, I was supposed to be getting a cab, but there was a mix up and there wasn't one for a couple of hours," before adding, "you're very kind, I live in the Heights."

The commuter knew the area, a number of upmarket houses on a private estate about a five minute drive from the station.

She told him to stop outside a big house with an in and out drive. "This is it."

"Can I drive in?"

"Yes of course, sorry."

He drove in and stopped by the front door.

"Thanks again," she said, "you're making a habit of helping me aren't you?" she smiled, hesitating with her hand on the door handle.

He smiled. "No problem, my pleasure. I couldn't let you drown now could I?"

"Can I get you a drink as a thank you?" she said boldly.

"Well yes, thanks" he replied, but wondering if he should have declined.

They got out of the car and ran to the front door.

Inside the hall was large and beautifully furnished.

"Wow, nice place!" whistled the commuter.

"Yes, my Dad is an insurance broker and my Mum a lawyer. They are on a cruise for a few days. Come through. What's your poison? I believe my Dad has some good Scotch."

"That would be nice," he said taking in the surroundings.

She gave him a glass. "Help yourself to another, I am just going to change out of these," she said holding her arms out to indicate her soaked clothes, but also highlighting her beautiful bra covered breasts like a contestant in a wet tee shirt competition. Aware of what she had done and the gaze from the commuter, she turned and left the room.

The commuter studied the books and pictures in the room and soon she re-appeared wearing a pair of cut off jeans and a tee-shirt showing a hint of cleavage. Her hair had been towelled dry.

"That's better," she said. "Are you OK? You could always try some of my dad's clothes."

"I'm fine thanks" he replied, draining his glass. "I am Chris by the way, thanks for the drink"

"I'm Joanne," she smiled. "Have another drink unless you have to go. It's still foul out there. "

"Ok, thanks I will, Joanne," he handed her his glass.

"I was going to have pizza, fancy keeping me company?" she asked.

"Yes, I would, thanks." He said unsure if he should and what he was doing there.

They made small talk as the pizza cooked. She offered and he accepted a glass of wine and they sat in the kitchen eating pizza and drinking wine like they had known each other for ages. At one point Joanne let slip that she had just split up from a boyfriend but never made any enquiry as to Chris' status; single, married, with a partner. But then, he thought, why should she? They were just two people that met on a train and he helped her out. She wasn't to know he had almost become infatuated with her.

She got up to clear the dishes, bending over to put them in the dishwasher. His eyes were glued on her jean clad bum. She stood up and caught him looking at her.

"OK?" she asked.

"Yes, sorry."

"For what?"

He didn't know what to say.

She approached him. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Sorry, just being a dirty old man" he replied feeling a total fool and knowing he must have gone red with embarrassment.

She stood in front of him. "So what does a dirty old man think?"

"I'd best go" he said standing up.

"Not until you tell me what you thought" she mocked but with a gentle smile.

She stood in front of him, hands on hips, legs slightly apart.

Oh well he thought, I've done it now. "I was admiring your bum as you bent over" he said wishing a big hole would open up for him.

"Naughty!" She said turning away and bending over to show him her bum again. "And why do you like it?" she teased.

"Look, I'm sorry." he said. "I really should go before I make an even bigger fool of myself."

"No please don't," she said turning back to face him. "I like a compliment; I didn't mean to tease you. Sorry."

She leant forward and kissed him on the cheek and stroked his arm.

He looked at her and leant forward and kissed her gently on the lips. She responded by opening them a bit. The kiss grew in passion as it turned into a full French kiss with their tongues battling for supremacy. Both of them moaned as their kissing intensified and they hugged each other and stroked each other through their clothes.

They broke apart so they could both draw breath. Looking at each other, they dared not speak.

Chris reached out and gently stroked the outline of her breast through her tee-shirt before, still keeping eye contact; he let his finger trail across the shirt to the top of her chest and the cleavage that was exposed. Joanne shuddered as he then let his finger trail across the other breast.

"That's nice." She murmured.

He stopped. "Sorry this is crazy. I'm probably old enough to be your Dad."

"I don't care" she said, grabbing his hand and putting it back on her breast and leaning forward for a kiss.

"Boys of my age don't know how to treat a girl. Will you show me?" she said pleadingly.

Against his better judgement he continued stroking her breast, marvelling at the nipple that was becoming erect.

"Let's go upstairs" she said quietly.

She led him upstairs and into a room. Hers he assumed.

She sat on the edge of the bed and he joined her. They resumed their kissing and fell back, lying on the bed and exploring each others mouths.

His hand went under her shirt and stroked her back, before moving up to her bra strap and undid it, continuing to stroke her back, slowly edging towards her sides and the swell of her breasts. She cooed and moaned in appreciation.

Breaking off the kiss she sat up and removed her shirt and bra. He marvelled at her perfect, flawless breasts and the hard erect nipples aching to be touched. He reached out and stroked them, amazed as the nipples got even harder.

"Go on, your turn" she said. He removed his shirt conscious of his middle-aged paunch; but she said nothing, just lay down and resumed the kissing, pressing her breasts and the hard as nails nipples against him.

His hands moved down her back and stroked her jean clad bum.

Again she broke off the kiss. "You like that don't you?"

"Yes" he replied.

She stood up and undid her jeans. Turning around she shimmied out of them, along with her thong. Turning back Chris could see her shaven pussy.

She knelt down and leant forward, undoing his trousers. Removing them she then carefully took off his boxers, gently stroking his erect prick. "That's nice" she said stroking it. "Would you like me to suck it?"

"If that's what you want to do," Chris replied.

She knelt down over his prick and licked the end, wet with his pre-cum. She put the head in her mouth and gently sucked.

"Oh that's good" Chris exclaimed. "Not too much or I will cum" he implored.

She stopped. "I don't mind, but I guess we could do that later"

She crawled along the bed and hugged him, kissing him deeply. He stroked her bum. "I want to taste you" he said.

"Please do." She said.

She lay on her back and opened her legs for his perusal.

"Beautiful," he murmured, as he looked at her wet open hole. Gently stroking her outer lips he then put his finger inside her.

She wriggled and clenched her muscles around his invading finger.

"Oh yes" she sighed.

He then licked her outer lips before concentrating on her clit, standing proud and pleading for attention.

She started bucking and clenching her internal muscles as he continued his licking and fingering, now hard against her G spot.

"God yes," she cried, "What ever you do, don't stop. I'm cumming!"

She raised her bum as she forced herself hard against his finger and tongue, before relaxing and laying back down on the bed.

She reached out and stroked his cock. "I want this inside of me, and I am on the pill, so don't worry" she smiled.

He stroked her breast, marvelling at her sensitive nipples. "Yes, nice, but I want you inside me. Please."

She made her intention clear by opening her legs. He placed himself between them and holding his hard prick in his hand, slowly entered her hot wet hole.

Their thrusting started slowly. Their moaning increased in tempo as the thrusting increased in speed. She hung on to him, her arms around his back. Her hips rose and fell as he thrust harder and harder. He was now concerned as he knew he would not last. He grit his teeth as she called out she was cumming.

"Me too," he cried feeling the well known sensation start at the bottom of his stomach. Two more thrusts and he squirted deep inside her, covering her slick walls with his juice.

As he lost his erection, it slipped out of her, followed by the tell tale sign of their enjoyment as their combined love juices trickled out of her pussy and down the crack towards her bum.

Their breathing regained normality. "Chris, that was fantastic; and if that's what a dirty old man is like, I'd like some more," she said cuddling up to him.

She reached down and trailed her fingers along his flaccid and wet penis.

"Hey!" he laughed, "one of the problems with old men is that we take a while to recover."

"Well, I have all night." she said. "Have you?"

He nodded.

She jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, leaving Chris puzzled.

A few minutes later she returned with the bottle of wine and a couple of glasses.

"While we wait" she laughed, pouring wine into the glasses.

They snuggled down and drank the wine. With the wine gone, she put both glasses on the side, returning to the bed admiring his manhood. Lifting it up, she licked it before putting as much as she could in her mouth, loving the way she felt it expand in her mouth. She licked and sucked it, moving her head up and down and she bought it to its full hardness. Chris was enjoying the feeling, aware that he couldn't last much longer, unable to remember such lewd noises that were being made as she sucked him.

"I'm going to cum!" he cried as he started bucking. She was now stroking him too, adding to the friction of her lips and the suction as she sucked him towards cumming.

"Yes!" he cried, filling her mouth with his ejaculate. "Yes!" he cried again, slumping back on the bed exhausted as she swallowed his cum and wiped away what had escaped from the edge of her mouth.

A few minutes later, they looked at each other. "Joanne, I am done. You have drained me!" he said smiling at her.

"Well you had better look after me another night then," she said with mock indignation.

Chris laughed. "Ok, a deal."

He got up and dressed, watching her as she lay naked on the bed totally un-embarrassed.

"See you tomorrow. 7.06" he said.

"Yes, 7.06" she smiled, adding, "And, can I have a lift home in the evening, even if it isn't raining?"

"I should think so" he replied, grinning from ear to ear.