Friendly Hand Job

Story Info
Wife jacks off close friend.
1.1k words
4.19
229.6k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Julie, and I had invited our close friend Mark over for dinner and drinks. Mark was a successful attorney in town and owned his own firm. We had been friends since childhood. Mark had helped us out of several jams and he was always the one person we could count on to be there in a crisis. Needless to say, we were very close.

A little over a year ago, Mark's wife had suddenly up and left him for one of Mark's partners in the firm. He was devastated by this event. His wife had been his high school sweetheart and he was absolutely devoted to her. Julie had tried to set Mark up with some single ladies, but nothing had worked out. Even after a year, Mark still missed his ex-wife.

I grilled up steaks and Julie fixed potatoes and salad. We had opened a good bottle of red wine and were enjoying each other's company. After dinner, Julie fixed a pitcher of margaritas and we settled into the living room. We were all feeling mellow and talking about old times. Julie and I were sitting on the sofa and Mark was sitting on the floor with his back to a chair. The margaritas were cold and strong and we each had a couple of glasses.

Let me tell you a little about Julie. She is 5'4" and 115 pound with medium tits. She has great legs and an ass to die for. Her smile is infectious and she is probably the most outgoing person I have ever known. She is very loving and caring.

Being blunt and to the point has always been her way, so she asked Mark if he was seeing anyone and how his love life was going. Mark's eyes began to tear up and he looked down at the floor.

"Love life? The love of my life left me for that bastard!"

Julie said softly, "Mark, you're an attractive guy. There a lots of women that would love to be with you. I've even set you up with some."

Mark took a deep breath and almost sobbed, "I haven't made love to anyone in over a year. I don't know if I will ever be able to have sex again. I'm so frustrated."

Something clicked in Julie. She said "ohhh" and slid off the sofa and moved down next to Mark. She put her arms around him and hugged him. Her right elbow was resting right on Mark's crotch. Her eyes opened a little wider and she looked down at his crotch. His jeans were beginning to tent. I guess he couldn't help it since he hadn't had any contact in a while.

Julie's eyes never moved from his crotch. She moved her right hand down and began rubbing his dick up and down through his jeans. Mark looked a little surprised and then looked over at me. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't sure where this was going, but I was willing to find out. My dick had started to get hard just watching this.

Julie's hand moved to the top of Mark's jeans. She undid the button and pulled his zipper down. Moving her hand under his drawers, she pulled his dick out into the open. He was huge. I knew Mark was well endowed, but I had never seen him with a hard on. Julie never took her eyes off of his dick. She pushed his briefs down below his balls and started slowly stroking his cock. She could barely get her hand all the way around his dick. Already precum was forming on the tip.

If Mark hadn't had sex in a year, I didn't think he would last very long. Julie was going very slowly. She was moving her hand up and down his shaft. After two or three times she would move her hand to his balls and cup them. Mark laid his head back on the chair and closed his eyes. His right arm went around Julie and was on the side of her tit. I noticed that he was rubbing and trying to get his hand under her arm and on her tit.

Julie raised her arm slightly and rolled a little to her right, giving Mark access to her tits. Although, not large, they are a good handful. During sex, her nipples will get rock hard and jut out like eraser tips. Her hand never stopped moving up and down Mark's throbbing cock. The veins in his dick were clearly visible and the precum was getting all over Julie's hand.

Mark lowered his hand to the bottom of Julie's t-shirt and put his hand underneath. There was no resistance from her. He moved up to her tit and cupped it. It was like she was transfixed on his cock. Mark starting cupping her tit and squeezing her nipple through the bra. He moved his hand under the bra and pulled it up exposing her tit. His left hand moved to the other tit and lifted the bra up and out of the way. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them.

Julie's breathing quickened as Mark rubbed and squeezed. He was using both hands to play with her tits. Julie started rubbing Mark's shaft faster. He was starting to moan and lift his hips to meet her movements. Julie's eyes were glued to his cock. She was pumping for all she was worth. Up and down, up and down. Her hand was like a blur.

Mark was biting his lower lip. I'm certain he wanted this to last as long as possible. Mark's back arched and the first stream of come hit Julie in the forehead. I thought she might move back, but she stayed where she was. She did redirect Mark's dick and the next shot hit her on the left tit. Mark took his fingers and rubbed the fresh come on her nipple. Julie let out an audible moan. She is very orgasmic and I wondered if she was going to come. Julie kept her magic fingers moving on Mark's dick and another shot hit her other tit. Now he was massaging come into both of her nipples.

Julie's hand never left Mark's dick. She did slow down the pumping of her hand, like she was trying to get out every ounce. Mark had a couple more short shots that landed on his belly. Julie lowered her head into Mark's chest and bit her lower lip. She may have come, I really don't know. I wondered if he was going to try anything else and how she would respond.

Julie finally let go of Mark's dick and started rubbing the come on his belly. Mark still was rubbing and twisting Julie's nipples. They glistened from his come and they were still at attention. After a minute or so, she leaned up and kissed Mark on the cheek. She got to her feet and went upstairs. Mark and I looked at one another. He started to say something and I said don't worry about it. You needed that and I enjoyed the show.