Memories of Kate

Story Info
Young couple indulge in anal play on each other.
1.7k words
4.12
49.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was different to most of the girls that I picked up. She was slightly plump, a size sixteen, with long jet black hair and normally the girls I went for were no bigger than a size twelve. The first day I saw her I fancied her and knew that I wanted to be with her. After taking a month to get to know her we finally became sort of a couple, well more fuck-buddies than a couple. She was the reason I stopped going out at weekends picking up any girl that I could. She was incredible in bed and did things to me, and for me, that no other girl ever had. If it was possible for two people to do it she wanted to make sure we did. She had no hang-ups about sex at all and we used to scour the internet looking for new ways to spice up our sex life. I had found my ideal woman, all she wanted was rampant sex, and she wasn't interested in love at all.

Out of all the things we did the nights when we fucked each other's asses were the best to begin with. How was I supposed to know that the relationship I had with her was going to be just about sex, and she would take me to places I had never even thought about.

Before I had met her no woman had ever even touched my ass but, apparently, she had seen a website dedicated to men being fucked by their girlfriends and wives wearing a strap-on before she met me and had convinced me to give it a go. At first I had been reluctant, I thought it was only gay men that liked to be ass fucked, but after she had shown me the sites, and I had read stories about it I relented and told her I was willing to try it, but only with her.

The first night we did it we had been out on the town, drinking and clubbing, and eventually stumbled through the door of her flat at four in the morning. Neither of us was particularly tired and we flopped onto her sofa and flicked on the TV. I scanned through every channel and found fuck all to watch and turned to Kate to see what she wanted to do. Without saying a word she grabbed my hand, dragged me off the sofa and led me up to her room.

She closed the door behind us and pushed me onto the bed. She turned on her stereo and started to dance in front of me, slowly removing her clothes as she did so. After ten minutes she was standing before me in matching black lace panties and bra, still dancing, and my cock was rigid inside my trousers. I sat up on the bed and reached for her but she pushed me back down and told me that she wasn't ready yet and I was to wait. As she carried on dancing she slid her hand into her panties and started to stroke her pussy. She carried on dancing and the faster the music got the faster she masturbated herself until, after a few minutes she let out a scream and her first orgasm of the night ripped through her body.

Kate looked at me and pointed at the, very obvious, bulge in my trousers.

"Take your cock out and let me see you wank." She said seductively.

I undid my trousers and slid them off, dropping them at the side of her bed, and released my cock from my boxer shorts. Wrapping my hand around my fully erect cock I started to wank slowly, never taking my eyes off Kate. She was just standing there watching me and I started to wank faster, closing my eyes as I did, and soon I felt my balls tightening.

"I'm going to cum Kate." I called to her, my eyes still shut.

Wanking as fast as I could my cock twitched and the first jets of cum erupted from the end of my cock, shooting so hard that I felt a couple of drops hit my face, the rest splattering my t-shirt. Gripping my cock tightly I pulled it slowly, draining every last drop, before opening my eyes and looking at Kate.

To say I was shocked would have been an understatement, but there was no other word I could think of that minute, as Kate was standing in front of me fully naked except for the six inch strap-on she was wearing. I hadn't really thought that she had been serious when she first mentioned the idea but, seeing he like that, it was obvious she hadn't been.

Kate walked over to the bed and climbed on next to me. Running her fingers through the cum that was on my shirt she licked her fingers and grabbed my hand, guiding it to the strap-on she was wearing.

"Pretend to wank me like you just did yourself Dave please." She asked me with a whisper.

Feeling slightly stupid I wrapped my hand around her false cock and began to move my hand up and down the shaft. Kate began to massage her tits as I carried on pretending to wank her, moaning softly, and occasionally whispering my name. I watched my hand moving on the strap-on and found myself getting more and more turned on. Kate reached her hand down and wrapped her fingers around mine, almost like she was helping me.

"Dave I want you to fuck my ass first, before I fuck yours." She said.

I took my hand away and reached over to her bedside cabinet and picked up the tube of lube that she had already placed there, as she got onto her hands and knees. Squirting a large dollop into my hand I covered my cock and then proceeded to spread the rest over her ass, slowly inserting my finger as I did, making sure my cock wouldn't have any trouble entering her. Holding her ass cheeks I gently pulled them apart and pushed my cock against her tight ass, my cock struggling to enter her to begin with. Slowly I pushed harder and eventually my cock eased itself into her. Kate screamed out in a mixture of pleasure and pain and pushed her ass back a little, causing my cock to go deeper into her.

Eventually my whole cock was embedded deep inside her ass and I began to thrust slowly, my balls slapping against her as I did, Kate letting out loud moans each time I thrust forward. I held her ass cheeks apart as I built up a rhythm and pounded into her, the tightness of her ass feeling so good against my cock, and soon I was fucking her just like I would have if my cock was in her pussy. Kate was getting louder with her moans and I knew that I wouldn't be long before I came for the second time that night, deep inside her ass. I drove my cock deeper and harder into her the feeling of imminent ejaculation building up in my cock.

"Kate I'm going to cum." I screamed out.

"Oh god yes fill my ass with your cum." She shouted and thrust her ass back against my cock.

I rammed my cock forward as she did and felt myself cum deep into her, my cock twitching until there was nothing left to leave my body. Kate collapsed onto the bed and I went with her and we just lay there, my cock still embedded in her ass, as we got our breath back. My cock slowly went flaccid and I rolled off Kate onto the bed.

"Did you enjoy that Dave?" Kate asked with a sly grin on her face.

"Yes it was fucking great your ass is so tight." I replied.

"Now it's my turn get on your knees for me." She said.

I looked at her and saw that she was still wearing the strap-on and also what we had talked about before. Now I was unsure whether I could actually go through with it, but I slowly did as she asked and knelt on the bed with my ass in the air ready for her.

I felt Kate move behind me and she squirted some of the lube that I had used against my ass, causing me to shiver at the coldness. Rubbing the lube all over my ass I felt her finger penetrate me and let out a small yelp at the pain. If her finger felt like that I started to dread the feeling of the strap-on and, involuntarily, clenched my ass tight. Kate started to push the strap-on against me but my ass was held so tightly closed that she couldn't get it in.

Suddenly I felt a sting across my cheeks as Kate landed a stinging slap against me, but as she did my ass loosened just enough for her to get the end of the strap-on into me. Screaming out in pain I tried to tighten my ass again but it was too late and Kate started to slowly fuck my ass.

To begin the pain was almost too much to bear and I thought that I was going to pass out but, as she continued to fuck me, I began to get more comfortable with the feel of the false cock in my ass and started to relax. I had never even thought about having my ass fucked but, as I began to enjoy it more, I reached between my legs and began to wank my cock. My face was buried in the pillow and I stroked my cock fast as Kate rocked back and forth, pushing the strap-on deeper into me.

"Keep wanking for me Dave I want you to cum while I'm in your ass." She whispered.

"Oh Kate keep fucking me it feels so good." I told her.

I stroked my cock faster, and my breathing got deeper, until I couldn't hold back any more and with a violent twitch I came for the third time in the last two hours. Kate slowly withdrew the strap-on from my ass and I flopped onto the bed, and the cum I had just shot onto the bed, and closed my eyes.

"Fuck me Kate that felt so fucking good." I told her.

"Glad you enjoyed it." She replied. "But now we need to find something even kinkier to try."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked looking at her suspiciously.

"I am sure I will think of something." She said taking the strap-on off and dropping it to the floor. "You leave it with me."