I Knew Ch. 03

Story Info
The singer and the girl of his dreams.
2.1k words
4.5
12k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonie69
lonie69
21 Followers

Jess walked into the bar late the next morning, she had been trying to get hold of Lisa for 2 hours, she had even gone to her place, she was starting to get worried. Jess saw one of the security guards from last night and asked him if he had seen who she left with.

"Yeah, didn't you hear? Apparently she's in hospital with some pretty bad injuries. That bloke that was hanging off her all night, he attacked her down the alley, luckily Jeremy, the lead singer from the band, happened to go out for a smoke when he saw what was happening, he ran down to help her and beat the crap out of that guy. The cops and ambo's came, the bloke is in the hospital as far as I know, Jeremy kicked his ass pretty good, I tell you what he won't want to come in here again, that's for sure."

As Lisa took it all in, she felt sick "It's my entire fault, I should never have left her here with him, and I didn't know him well enough. I need to call Nick." She thought. "Thanks" she said to the guard and headed for the hospital, on the way she called Nick and filled him in, he said he would meet her there.

Jeremy had stayed all night, he slept on the chair in Lisa's room, hoping for her wake up, but she hadn't yet, the doctors had told him her injuries weren't bad but she may still sleep for a while as her body recovers from the experience.

Jeremy was dozing when he heard a moan. He opened his eyes to see Lisa's eyes open and she was trying to sit up. Jeremy got up from his chair to help her sit up, Jeremy could see in her eyes that she is shaken and a bit disorientated.

"Jeremy? What are you doing here? Why am in the hospital? What's going on?"

"So you know my name then," he chuckled. "Look I don't know if I should tell you, the doctors might not want me too."

"Please tell me, I don't remember much. I remember watching you guys playing and talking to Jess and Nick and his friend..." Lisa went quiet as if remembering." Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

Then suddenly the memories flashed through her mind. Cal pushing her against the wall and hitching up her skirt she tried to tell him to stop and then he slapped her. She started to cry. Jeremy called out for a doctor and then pulled her into his arms, holding her as she sobbed. Jeremy was soothing her and holding her tight to him, trying to make all the pain go away. Lisa then had flashes of memory of Jeremy and Cal fighting, John leaning over her to help her and then Jeremy in the ambulance with her. "Thank you," she whispered, "thank you so much, how will I ever repay you?"

"You don't have to, just knowing I kept you as safe as possible was all I could ask for." Just then the doctor walked in and asked Jeremy to leave the room for a moment. Lisa didn't want him to go but he said it was probably a good idea; he would go and get a coffee and would be right back.

As Jeremy was waiting outside Lisa's room Jess and Nick walked up. "Jeremy is she ok? What happened?" Jess asked.

"What happened?" Jeremy was trying to stay calm, he was so angry with the two of them for leaving Lisa alone with that jerk. "What happened was your mate" he pointed at Nick, "tried to rape that gorgeous girl in there and you two weren't to be seen, it's a fucking good thing I happened to walk outside or god knows what might have happened." Jeremy was starting to raise his voice.

Jess started to cry, "I know, I talked her into meeting him even though I didn't really know him... it's all my fault" she sobbed.

Nick took Jess into his arms. "Hey mate, come on back off a bit would you, Jess feels bad enough and I don't feel all that great either. He was meant to be my mate, if I had have known I would have never introduced them in the first place. I have the right mind to go and finish what you started and kill the guy but he's not worth it really. What is important is that Lisa is ok."

"Ok, I'm sorry" Jeremy sighed. "It's just... I don't know what I would have done if... It's just lucky my friend John was there to stop me from killing the bastard."

"We know Jeremy, we can see it every Friday night, and the two of you dance around it all the time. You are attracted to each other but neither of I bet has said two words to each other until now. It just a shame that it's under these circumstances." Jess sniffled. "How is she anyway?"

Jeremy nodded in agreement with Jess. "She started to remember what happened, she is pretty shaken, and the doctor is in there with her now. They weren't sure she was going to wake up for at least a couple of days. I wanted to contact her family but I know nothing about her."

"She doesn't have any, well not that I know of. Her parents died a couple of years ago in a car accident. She stayed with her grandmother for a little while till she got back on her feet but her grandmother passed away about 6 months ago. So I don't think she really has anyone left, no one close anyway."

The doctor then opened the door and came out into the hall closing the door behind her. "My name is Doctor Stevens" she shook Jeremy's hand, "I believe you are the one that helped her last night?"

"Yes I am," Jeremy answered. "These are two of Lisa's friends, Jess and Nick they have come to see her."

"Ok well Jeremy if you would like to go in as she is asking for you and explain that Jess and Nick are here she may want to see them as well. I have to go see a couple of other patients but please make sure the nurses page me if anything happens"

"No worries Doc will do," Jeremy shook the doctor's hand as she left. He then turned to Jess and Nick "I'll come and get you in a minute."

"Tell her we love her and we're sorry" Jess said.

"There is nothing to be sorry for, besides you can tell her yourselves in a minute." Jeremy turned and knocked on the door before he entered. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Jeremy smiled at Lisa.

Lisa smiled back. "I'm ok; doctor says I might have to be here for a couple more days because I still have a little concussion though."

"Well that's no good, but I'm sure it's for the best. Jess and Nick are here if you would like to see them, they're worried about you and feel horrible for leaving you last night."

"Yeah I'm sure they do. I'm not sure I want to see them right now."

"Look Lisa when I saw them come in I wanted to yell and scream at them for leaving you but after talking to them I know they wouldn't have left if they didn't think you were safe with him."

"I know, I know. Ok let them in."

Jeremy opened the door and motioned for them to come in. Jess ran up and gave Lisa a hug. "Oh Lisa I am so sorry, if I had have known, you know I wouldn't have left you with him, Nick would never have introduced you guys if he knew what he was capable of. We're so sorry."

"It's ok Jess really, I know you wouldn't have left if you knew, it's ok."

Jeremy spoke up "well I had better get going, leave you guys to it, I need to have a shower anyways, I stink haha."

"Please don't go" Lisa pleaded. "You saved my life, and a lot of other things, please stay."

"Don't worry gorgeous, I'll be back later, I just need to freshen up and catch a couple of hours sleep, I'll come in after dinner ok?"

Lisa blushed when he called her gorgeous, she didn't hate it though, and she just didn't know how he could think of her as gorgeous. "Ok, well I'll see you later on" Lisa smiled as he left.

"Well finally you talk to each other!" Jess giggled. "He is sex on legs babe, don't let him get away." Jess burst out laughing when she saw the look on Nick's face. "Don't worry baby, I still think you're the hottest man alive."

"Yeah, yeah" Nick smiled, "I'll show you later when we get home." Both Jess and Lisa blushed and then giggled at his comment.

Lisa spoke up, "I'm so glad he saved me, I owe him my life, and how do you repay something like that?"

"You don't babe, just get to know him, I know he wants to get to know you" Jess laughed. Lisa thought about it as the conversation continued. After about half an hour Lisa started to get tried and yawned. "Well I think that's our cue, we'll leave you to get some sleep hun, I'll call you tomorrow ok?"

"Ok" Lisa yawned again "thanks for coming to see me." With that Jess and Nick left her to get some sleep.

He had her against the wall, she tried to struggle but couldn't, some how she was frozen. She was screaming and crying for help. He hitched up her skirt and ripped off her panties, shoving two fingers inside her taking her virginity she screamed again, it hurt so much. He pulled out his fingers and then placed his hard cock against her pussy and pushed crying her name...

"Lisa, Lisa..." Jeremy gently tried to wake her. He had walked in on her asleep but crying and struggling, she was having a nightmare. Lisa woke with a start, sitting up straight. "Lisa its ok, your safe" Jeremy tried to sooth her. Lisa collapsed in his arms and sobbed. Jeremy reached over and pressed the nurse button as one appeared he asked her to get Doctor Stevens right away. Jeremy held her tight and rocked her until the doctor came in.

"Jeremy what is it?" Doctor Stevens asked.

"I came in to find her crying and struggling in the bed, she was having a nightmare."

"Ok let me check her over, make sure she hasn't hurt herself." Jeremy got her to lie back on the bed while the doctor checked her over. "Lisa?" the doctor asked, Lisa slowly opened her eyes, "Lisa, these nightmares are going to be around for a while, you're going to need to see a psychiatrist to talk about this, you're also going to have to find a place to stay with someone else, just so you have someone there ok?" Lisa nodded. "Ok, well I'll get back to it, Jeremy are you staying for a while?"

"Yeah I will be."

"Good, can I speak to you outside for a moment?"

"Sure doc, I'll be back in a minute Lisa." She just nodded her head. Once outside Jeremy asked, "What's up Doc?"

"Look I'm taking it as you guys don't know each other very well, but Lisa seems to feel quite safe with you, is there anyway you could be the one to take her in for a while?"

"Well I'll have to talk Lisa, but yeah I've got room, I'll have to let the band know I wont be able to play for a while, but that's ok."

"Great, well let me know."

"Ok Doc." Jeremy turned and walked back into the room. Lisa was standing at the window looking out. "Hey you" Jeremy soothed.

"Hey, sorry about that before." Lisa felt ashamed wondering if she had been talking in her sleep as well, she hoped he didn't know she was still a virgin, at least not yet anyway. "What did the doctor want to talk to you about?"

"Well she wanted to know if I could be the one to look after you when you leave, I don't have a problem with it, but it's up to you."

"I couldn't do that to you, I already don't know how to repay you for last night."

"The doctor seems to think you feel safe with me, and I would love to take care you" Jeremy blushed as Lisa turned to look at him. "And as for repayment, well, let me see... how about once you are feeling better I take you out on a date?"

Lisa smiled, "well if you don't mind, the doctor is right I do feel safe with you. And I think a date is fair payment but I'm paying." It was set and a couple of days later Lisa was released from hospital and into Jeremy's care.

lonie69
lonie69
21 Followers