Chameleon: Doug

Story Info
She suckers the coach, but the tables get turned.
1k words
3.85
14k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 11/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was different. Today she was Connie, and she had her eye on the soccer coach. She didn't have a child that played, she didn't even know anyone who was there. More the better, she thought. He wasn't wearing a wedding band, it didn't matter if he did. What did matter was he was ripe for the picking. Aging, balding, slightly unattractive. They were the easy ones.

She sat in the bleachers, watching the game. Afterwards, she let the crowd fade away before approaching the coach.

"Hi there, my name is Connie. How are you?"

Coach turned and smiled, extending his hand.

"Hi, I'm Doug. Does your kid play?"

"Oh, no. I'm new to the area and just happened to catch the game. I was walking through the park and just thought I would watch."

He looked up from the equipment bag.

"Well, it was nice meeting you. I hate to be rude, but I have to be getting along..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep you, Doug. I know this sounds forward, but would you be interested in joining me for a cup of coffee...or something?"

As she spoke, she tilted her head slightly and licked her lips, leaving them slightly open. Quick to catch on, Doug blushed. He looked down, as if embarassed.

"Or something, like what?"

"Well, I don't know, do you have any ideas?" She reached out and lightly ran her fingers up his arm. He was hot and sweaty.

"You look awful hot in those clothes. Why don't we go somewhere where you get out of them?"

He looked at her then, and motioned for her to follow him.

In his apartment, he quickly showered. While he was out of the room, she took stock of the belongings. Well, more than unattractive, he had bad taste. You can tell a lot from basic furnishings. She took off her clothes and tossed them in a chair. She lay on the bed in a pose she thought to be provocative. He came out of the shower naked. He immediately approached her, reached out and touched her nipple. She sighed with pleasure as she pulled him toward her. He kissed her hotly as he sucked her nipples and tongue alternately. He was hard as a rock, and she could feel that this was a big one. His cock was pressed against her pussy, ready for action. She spread her legs, felt her pussy hot and very wet. He moved quickly and shoved his cock into her pussy. His movements were urgent and thrusting. He filled her with his cock and fucked her hard. She spread her legs wide and grunted with each thrust. She felt the end of his cock as he banged against the back of her pussy. God, he felt good. She wanted more.

"Fuck me, fuck my cunt, please. Bang it, bang me hard, baby. Fuck it, oh God, fuck me hard!"

With each outburst, he thrust harder than the one before, seemingly tried to ram his monstrous cock right through her. His movements became quicker and more frenzied, and she knew he was going to come. He came inside of her, and finally rolled to the side. Connie wasn't done, and neither was he. She got on all fours, and sucked him hard again. She wanted more, and she was going to get it. When he was hard, she backed up her ass to him, offering her pussy once again. She loved it from behind, it was her favorite position. As he filled her pussy with cock, she grunted and groaned.

"Yesss, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, baby. Oh yeah...Fuck that cunt, I know you want it, fuck it hard!"

As he rammed his dick in her cunt, he reached around and fingered her clit.

"Oh yes, baby! Yes, touch my clit, ohhhh, God, I'm coming! Fuck my cunt, shove it in, ahhhh, ram your cock in my pussy, fucker, ram me hard!"

As she was about to come, he pulled his cock out and shoved it in her ass. It was already lubed from the wetness of her pussy, and it was easy to get in. She howled with pleasure and begged him to fuck her more.

"Yes, yes! Fuck me hard, fuck my ass, yeah baby, fuck it hard!"

His balls slapped her ass loudly as he slammed against her, fucked her as he had never fucked before.

"Fuck me, fuck me, I'm coming!"

As he slammed her asshole with all the strength he could muster, he pressed her clit with his finger. He felt her asshole clench with each wave of orgasm as she came multiple times. Her whole body shook, her ass clenched, and she jerked several times. Finally, she collapsed on the bed, out of breath.

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet, bitch. Turn over!"

He flipped her over, and lowered his head before she could protest. He spread her pussy lips and licked her. It was more than she could take, and she started to protest. He quickly turned and sixty-nined her. With his cock in her mouth, she couldn't protest. All she could do was writhe in ecstasy as he licked, sucked and slurped her pussy. His tongue flicked her clit, and she could not move. His hands were holding her still. Her screams were silenced by the massive cock in her mouth and halfway down her throat. He licked her pussy incessently, until she thought she was licked dry. She came again, and finally he released her pussy lips as he came in her mouth. She gasped for air, but he still wasn't through with her. He turned her over on her back and jabbed his hard cock into her cunt. He continued to jab her and jab her, fucked her pussy with all his might. He fucked her until she finally begged him to stop. He came again, and then he was through.

He threw her clothes at her, along with $200.

"Get out, cunt. Come back tomorrow and you'll get more of the same." He laughed and he shoved her out into the hall.

Connie smiled as she dressed in the hall. What a prize. I get the fuck I've always dreamed of and a bonus too. I will definitely be back tomorrow.