Girl's Night In Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark is naked in front of his wife's friends and family.
3.5k words
4.58
74.6k
25

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to head back out to my living room when Jennifer said "Hold on there speed racer. You look ready but I have a few more items we need to outfit you with before you go out there." She then grabbed me by my dick and pulled me back into the bedroom. As I stood in front of her she slipped a mask over the one I was wearing, it completely covered my eyes and left me blinded.

"You've got to be kidding me Jennifer." I complained, "All those beautiful ladies out there and you want me to be blindfolded."

"Trust me model man, you are going to thank me for this," she said from behind me. I was disappointed and my body slumped a little. She noticed my pout and leaned close to my ear, "I'm going to spare you, to keep you from whining out there, but you have no idea what you're missing." After saying this she slid some type of earphones over my ears but failed to cover my right ear completely. "You can't hear anything, do you understand me?"

I nodded in response. "That's the last time you respond to anything anyone says until the earphones are removed," she forcefully reminded me. "I'm almost done here. Give me your hands." I put my hands behind my back and she proceeded to secure me with some furry handcuffs. "Now I don't have to worry about you groping my customers," she laughed and I pretended to pout again. I then felt one of her hands gently pull on my balls and my cock jumped. I heard a click then another gentle pull on my balls.

"I am going to be leading you around out there with this leash," she whispered into my ear while giving a couple of more gentle tugs on the leash. "When I pull, you move or else I pull harder," she warned while giving the leash a good tug that made me jump.

"Alright, big boy," she said while giving my shaft a few long strokes, "you feel ready, it's showtime."

She pulled me by the leash down the hall toward the group of half-drunk ladies and it was disorienting. The darkness coupled with the muffled sound and the inability to feel my way with my hands left my full trust in Jennifer. It was necessary to lag far enough behind her that the leash was taut and kept me walking straight down the hall. With my hard cock held straight out from my body by the rings and my balls pulled forward, I felt like I was just a walking penis. The cheers as I entered the room made my cock swell as large as I have ever felt it.

"Are you ladies ready to see some more toys?" Jennifer yelled above the cheers.

"Oh yeah!" "I want to play with that toy." "God, that looks delicious," were some of the responses I heard but couldn't put a face to.

Jennifer then went into her salesperson mode again to describe what I was wearing. "John is in our sensory deprivation kit right now," she explained, "he is wearing noise canceling earphones that prevent any sound from being heard..."

"So he has no idea I came in my panties when I saw that gorgeous cock," my mother-in-law laughed. I felt a sudden rush of blood to both my face and my cock.

"None whatsoever," Jennifer lied. "He is also wearing a blinding mask to prevent him from seeing anything and the lack of sight and sound heightens his response to touch and can be a very powerful teasing tool in the bedroom," she continued. I then felt her nails tickling my balls causing my dick to jump in response and eliciting a few giggles from the ladies. She then slowly ran a nail the length of the underside of my cock and the sensation was amazing as her hard nail scraped along the sensitive spot just below the head.

"Look at that pre-cum," one of the ladies gasped as Jennifer drew her finger away from me, "that is soo hot. He is practically dripping."

"I have handcuffed him with these black velvet cuffs," she continued. "They are soft but just as difficult to get out of as your traditional metal cuffs. The velvet prevents you or your man from having to go out the next day with embarrassing marks on your wrist and they also help relax a person that is now completely at your mercy." Jennifer emphasized the last point by swatting me hard on the ass and the smack brought some laughs and some moans form the audience as I jumped.

"I know you all have been primarily focused on John's cock rings and ball strap," Jennifer continued.

"You mean his cock and balls, Jen; I hadn't even noticed the rings." Terry yelled out to the cheers of others. "Christ I'm drooling over here."

"He absolutely does have a fabulous cock but these rings will also take your husband's cocks and make them so much better for you," Jennifer sold on.

"If they can make my husbands cock look like that I'll pay you whatever you want," Becky joked.

"I'm not promising it will look like this," Jennifer continued, "but it will be harder, thicker and last longer than it has before. Plus the rings add a whole new sensation for you. Would anyone like to feel?" I was shocked to hear Jennifer ask.

I could feel my cock bounce with each rapid beat of my heart as the room erupted with shouts of "over here" and "me, me, me." I felt a gentle tug on the strap around my balls as I was led to my left and made to stand in front of one of the ladies.

"Remember he can't see or hear a thing, ladies so you don't have to be embarrassed to do or say whatever you're thinking. He'll never know which one of you did what so just enjoy testing out the toys." Jennifer said. "Why don't you take the leash sweetie and I'll go get some other things ready."

I felt the leash pulled tight again as it was passed off and a set of nails raked down my chest and gently trailed from my neck down to the base of my cock causing my whole body to tremble with anticipation.

The foreign hand wrapped firmly around the base of my pulsating member and I heard Lori declare to everyone, "God he is so hot and hard." Cheers and shouts erupted from the others and one of the ladies asked her how my cock compared to her husbands cock. This will be interesting, I thought.

"Mark is probably about the same size but I've never felt him this hard before," she honestly replied, "I think I'm going to be investing in these rings. It'll be fun to see if I can ever make him feel like this." I smiled internally thinking how fun it definitely would be.

"Look at you holding John like you own him Lori," Ashley said. Ashley was one of Lori's oldest friends from college and a true southern belle. She had auburn hair, a gorgeous face and a long lean body honed by years of teaching yoga. I have always told Lori that if I could invite any friend of hers into our bed, Ashley would be my first pick because she is beautiful and proper but I am sure there is a wild side there. "I wonder if Mark would enjoy you stroking another cock like that little lady. You should probably turn that gorgeous hunk of meat over to one of us single ladies who can play without risking their marriage," she warned my wife.

It was good to know one of the ladies there was worried about me. The other four single ladies all agreed they should get to play while the married ladies booed.

"You single sluts get to go out and get new meat whenever you want. I haven't held another man's cock in 10 years," Lori countered. "I think Mark would want me to have some fun, it's not like I'm going to fuck this guy. Let me enjoy this for a minute. You'll all have your chance." I didn't move but the realization that my wife had just agreed to share me with everyone there was amazing and I had never been more turned on. It was also an amazing act of trust and reminded me how lucky I am to have married her.

"Well I might fuck him, I haven't had sex since Brad and I broke up 2 years ago," Ashley replied. "I may end up raping poor John when it's my turn. I've worn out my last two rabbits and they are great but nothing feels quite like the real thing. None of you will mind if I take him to a back room, will you?"

"You aren't taking him anywhere, unless you take us too," one of the ladies laughed.

"Well maybe I'll just have to take him right here then," Ashley challenged, but I could hear the embarrassment creep into her voice despite the encouraging shouts she was getting from the other ladies.

"When are you going to share him, Lori?" Marcia tentatively asked. Marcia had lost her husband tragically a few years ago. She was still dealing with being a 30 year old widow with 2 kids. Physically she had transformed herself from your typical mom into a head turning woman (her new D cups were the final touch a few months ago) but she had yet to emotionally recover enough to start dating. I was surprised she had even come over this evening.

Lori continued to slowly and firmly stroke me subconsciously as she spoke. "I guess since Jennifer gave John to me it is up to me to be sure no one monopolizes his demo time. I assume everyone would like a chance to feel how all of this gear works?" She joked as another round of yells burst from the group. "Well since everyone is anxious for their turn and I don't want to play favorites we're going to play a little game to determine who get him next." Lori's idea was met by a collection of groans.

"The first game will be an easy one, we all remember I never?" Everyone responded less than enthusiastically, "Well in this version everyone will put their hands up and I'll ask a series of questions. If you have done the act mentioned you put your hand down and can go refresh your drink because you won't be seeing John next. The last person with their hand raised will be the winner."

"So first question, hands up everyone," Lori used her teacher voice to get everyone participating. I always loved the fact she was a teacher, the fantasy of having sex with a hot teacher had always appealed to me so I married one. "I never have had sex with more than 1 guy at a time." I heard a few gasps and wished I could rip off the mask and see what was happening.

"Terry I expected that from you but Becky you little closet whore," Ashley reprimanded.

"It was college and it was great," Becky replied unapologetically.

"Next question," Lori continued, "I've never had anal sex. Wow that many. Oohhh gross, Mom, I didn't need to know that."

"Well then you shouldn't have asked sweetheart. I'm 54, not dead here, don't knock it til you try it," my Mother-in-law joked as a few of the other women cheered for her. "So, wow, only four of you left, don't I feel like a little prude," Lori said, choosing to ignore her Mother.

"A little prude stroking a strange guy's big cock," Terry answered. "I think there's hope for you yet."

"Ok, ok, next question. I've never made out with another woman." It was killing me to not be able to see who was left and who had done these things. I would definitely be asking Lori to share all later.

"Damn you cuz. I wanted to be next," Diane cursed.

"Well then stop making out with your roommates college girl. And then there were two," Lori said making the drum roll sound and shaking my dick up and down like it was her drumstick. "I never have swallowed."

There were screams and laughs as I wondered what was happening. Leave it to Terry to say what others are thinking.

"Damn Ashley, I always wondered why a little hottie like you was still single but I guess I understand now. You need to learn how please a man missy or your going to be the old maid living with a bunch of cats."

"Well right now I'm the old maid who gets the next feel of John. Maybe you shouldn't have done your little threesome T." Ashley defended herself.

"Who said it was only three," Terry remarked quickly as the room broke up laughing.

I suddenly felt the increasingly familiar tug on my balls as Lori released my cock and led me over to share me with one of her friends.

Ashley's long slim fingers felt cold compared to the heat from my wife stroking me. She cupped my full hanging scrotum and lifted it slightly as if she was weighing it. "They feel so full," she said to no one in particular. I could tell from her voice that she was sitting with my cock about eye level and the image of her gorgeous face staring up at me almost caused me to lose it.

"Do you think this hurts?" she asked while gently tugging downward on my balls and rolling them between her fingers. They did hurt, but not from the strap. I needed to release the load that had been building the past couple of hours or else I was sure they would just explode.

Ashley's finger slid between my spread legs and she rubbed softly on my perineum. That is an amazingly sensitive area for me and her cool, gentle strokes from my ass forward caused every muscle in my body to tense up as I rose up on the tips of my toes and pushed my cock even closer to her face.

"I'm thinking that the leaking pre-cum and rock hard dick is a pretty good indication that he's not hurting too badly, Ash," Diane sarcastically reassured her. "How have you made it to your 30's without swallowing? I love it and even if I didn't I would think someone would have surprised you along the way."

"Or held you there. My hubby loves to hold my head there when he gets close. I always pretend to struggle so he'll feel 'powerful' but I really just love the feeling of making him quiver," Terry shared with everyone.

If didn't have the handcuffs on I would have definitely reached out and pulled Ashley's mouth onto my cock at that moment. I was ready to fill her mouth on the first stroke.

"No one's ever surprised me or forced me because I would never let them degrade me like that," Ashley responded defiantly. "I can't believe you guys have no problem sucking dick. It is so dirty, I mean they pee out of this thing." She grabbed me at the base of my cock and squeezed hard to emphasize her point.

"If he's going to do it for me, I think it's fair to return the favor. Plus sex is best when it's a little dirty," Lori said over the laughs and jeers of the other ladies.

"I don't want a guy doing that to me either. I would never be able to kiss him again," Ashley revealed.

"Holy shit, you've never been eaten out? You really need to get out more darling. The only thing better than a tongue is a dick and that's only if it's a good dick," my mother-in-law scolded Ashley. "Lori, what kind of friend did I raise you to be? How did you let her get this far without giving her a little lesson?"

"You're right Mom, I really should be teaching sex classes for my prudish friends. Jeez it's not like I was any different than Ash before Mark expanded my horizons." Lori had always claimed mine was the only dick she'd ever sucked. I found it hard to believe but apparently she had been telling the truth. "Well I guess there's no time like the present," Lori said to everyone's shock. "Watch closely Ashley."

Suddenly the leash was pulled firmly to make me turn sideways away from Ashley. Her hand was still tightly gripping the base of my cock as I felt the familiar sensation of my wife's mouth engulfing the head of my cock. She slid down the length of my shaft until her lips reached Ashley's hand and then she slowly slid back up releasing me with a loud pop from her lips.

"It's that simple. Now you try it," Lori spoke while turning me back towards Ashley. The room was silent and I found myself holding my breath in anticipation. "Just lean forward and at least lick the head like an ice cream cone. You're the only one here who hasn't tried it, I dare you."

That was all it took. Ashley pulled my shaft closer to her face and I felt the warm, soft sensation of a tongue taking its first exploratory taste of dick. The other women were cheering her like crazy and Lori continued to encourage her after a few licks.

"Now just kiss the end of it a little sweetie. You're doing great."

The head of my cock was tentatively kissed before she slid a little bit into her mouth. Her teeth scraped me but just the thought of being the first cock in her virgin mouth put me on the verge. My body tensed again as I prepared for the long needed release. I pushed forward, deeper into Ashley's mouth out of instinct.

I must have pushed too deep because just as the familiar tingling began to move from my balls and up my shaft, Ashley gagged and pulled away coughing. Quickly, before I could get my release, pain gripped my balls as Lori yanked down hard on the leash to pull me away from her friend.

Ashley sputtered while the rest of the room broke up laughing with her. "We've all been there sweetheart," my mother in law encouraged. "A man will sometimes get a little too excited. You're lucky we have a leash on this monster or you might have just been doing your best 'Deep Throat' demonstration for us."

Ashley had recovered somewhat and her voice sounded a little proud and a lot turned on as she hoarsely said, "That wasn't too bad. I can't believe I just had a stranger's cock in my mouth in front of y'all."

I felt Lori reach down and squeeze the head of my cock before rubbing her finger over my slit. Everyone cheered as Lori said, "And now you've also had your first taste of cum in front of everyone."

I could hear Ashley's lips smack and could only picture the sight of my lovely wife feeding my pre-cum to her gorgeous friend.

"That's not too bad," Ashley laughed.

"Here try a little from the source," Lori told her as she squeezed again on my shaft and I felt Ashley lips and tongue swirl around my head as she sucked off my leaking sperm. "Alright so who wants John next?" Lori asked while Ashley continued to bathe my cock with her tongue.

There was another round of yells as the ladies fought to be next. Their screams drowned out my anguished groan as Ashley kept me hovering on the verge. She was so tentative exploring me with her mouth that she was unconsciously torturing me with pleasure.

Lori was holding me tightly by the leash either to protect Ashley from another overzealous thrust by me or because she was also wound tight with tension and didn't realize how firm she was being. The pain was enough of a distraction that it allowed my need to cum to subside slightly but the pain grew with each passing second. Thankfully Jennifer distracted Lori, calling for her from the back bedroom and releasing a little of the tension on the leash.

"Lori, I need a little help back here if you don't mind."

"Ashley ... Ashley," Lori repeated as apparently Ashley was too focused on her new found taste for cock sucking to respond initially. "If you can tear your lips away, why don't you take the leash for me and decide whose turn it is now. I need to go see what Jennifer needs."

"Mmmm kay, no provlen," came Ashley's muffled reply.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to talk with your mouth full?" Lori teased, "Now get up here; you're worse at sharing than my kindergartners."

I was disappointed to hear Ashley stand up although she took the time to bathe my dick with her tongue one more time before she released me.