Punished by Parents-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
She's late.
2.2k words
4.37
111.7k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
792 Followers

After informing me I had to return at 6.30 p.m. for dinner and a 'chat', Jane made me remain naked in the corner for an agonising 20 minutes before dismissing me curtly.

"We will see you at 6.30 p.m. sharp." It was a command, not a question.

"I will be here Jane," was my subservient response.

"Under the current circumstances, I think I prefer it when you call me Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am." Could the humiliation get any worse? It was probably just as well that I was totally naive as to how much worse matters were going to get for me.

I picked up the dressing gown, placed it over my shoulders and beat a hasty retreat to the guest bedroom. During my corner time Jane had made my bed and neatly laid my clothes on a chair. I quickly dressed and disappeared down the stairs and out of the front door. I was too embarrassed to face my Mother in Law again at that moment. Once outside I realised I had no means of transport. Pride would not allow me to re-enter the house to ask for a ride home, so I set off on the 30-minute walk despite wearing my high heels from last night.

Once home I lay down on my own bed and tried to take in the events of the past few hours. What had just happened to me? Why did I submit? A 29-year-old woman does not get put over the knee of her Mother in Law and get spanked. Yet that was just what had happened to me. It was all too much for my brain to absorb, still fuzzy from my previous night's over-indulgence. I closed my eyes to block out the thoughts and emotions swirling around in my mind.

Slowly I re-opened my eyes, and realised I had fallen asleep. I glanced at my bedside clock. 6.20 p.m. What!!! I rechecked on my wristwatch. 6.20 p.m. No! No! No! How could life be so cruel? Hastily I threw on a change of clothes and combed my hair. No time for make-up. 6.30 p.m. Where are those damn car keys. Fortunately we had taken Colleen's car last night so mine was parked in the garage.

As I backed down my driveway I glanced at my watch. It was already after 6.40 p.m. and I still had to drive the 7 or 8 minutes to my Parents in Law's home. I berated myself continuously on the drive over, cursing my ineptitude. I could see any small respect that Jane and Ben may still have for me flying out the window. Add tardiness to my list of sins. My self-esteem was at an all-time low.

Once at their home I dashed up to the front door and rung the bell.

No response. I waited. Rang the doorbell again. Still no response. I could hear movement inside the house.

'Please answer,' I silently begged to myself.

Finally the front door swung open, and there stood Jane, clearly far from happy.

"I am sooo sorry," I found myself pleading, not for the first time. "I fell asleep and did not wake until....."

"Come inside," Jane cut me off mid sentence. "Your dinner is already on the table getting cold. We have started without you."

A part of me wanted to run away and hide in embarrassment. But I knew for the sake of my marriage to Michael I had to continue on and face the music.

I followed Jane into the dining room where Ben was seated, silently eating. Normally Ben would always greet me with a welcoming hug and a huge smile. But not today.

He glanced up, acknowledged me with a brief greeting, and then returned to the task of eating his meal.

In silence I seated myself and begun picking at my meal. Somehow I had lost my appetite. I felt I needed to say something. Perhaps if I showed Ben my sincere gratitude for saving me last night he would warm to my presence.

"Ben, I cannot thank you enough for coming to my rescue last night. You are the greatest Father in Law a girl could wish for. I cannot thank you enough." Somehow my words seemed insincere and empty, despite my genuine gratitude.

Ben looked up at me with sad eyes. "I was hurt by your behaviour."

Despite myself I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Yet again I reflected on how badly I had let everybody down. Nothing I could say would change matters, so I returned to picking at my meal.

Finally Jane spoke. "Kym. Ben and I have discussed the situation. We genuinely believe you have the potential to mature into a fine wife for our son. As your Parents in Law we are going to ensure you fulfil that potential, no matter what it takes."

"Thank you, Ma'am", was all I could bring myself to say.

"Clearly words are not going to have the necessary impact. You will be punished like a child until we feel you have matured into the young lady we desire."

"Yes, Ma'am"

"We will be the sole judge of when you need to be punished, and what form that punish will take. If you co-operate fully we will keep all matters between the three of us. If you fail to co-operate we will inform our son of your behaviour, even though I know it will break his heart. Do you understand?"

"I think so, Ma'am."

"Do you understand?" Jane barked with such ferocity that I jumped in my chair.

"Yes, Ma'am" Silence followed.

"May I ask a question, Ma'am?" I sounded like a contrite child.

"Yes," Jane responded without warmth.

"I understand you may punish me if I ever misbehave, but please tell me that Ben will not be present. I swear I will die with shame."

"My darling Daughter in Law," Jane responded with the hint of a smirk, "Shame is an important part of the punishment. We intend to shame you out of your poor behaviour. Ben will indeed be present. In fact he will administer the punish you are going to receive tonight."

"Tonight." I responded in horror. "But you have already punished me severely."

"Darling, I have dealt with you for your behaviour last night. But Ben needs to seek forgiveness. And then there is the none-to-small matter of you arriving late for dinner despite my request for you to be here at 6.30 p.m. sharp. What if Michael had been having an important dinner engagement."

I sensed Jane was almost enjoying the situation as I squirmed shamefully in my chair. I looked to Ben pleadingly. He had said little to date, and I hoped this meant he was reluctantly involved in this whole crazy thing.

"Ben, I have really, really suffered. I know I have done wrong, and I promise I will not disappoint you in the future. Please do not go through with this. I do not deserve to be humiliated or punished further than I already have." Tears rolled down my cheeks as I struggled to maintain my composure, and what was left of my dignity.

"Kym," Ben spoke softly but firmly while looking me directly in the eye, "We want you to go into the lounge, undress so that you are totally naked, and stand in the corner you are now familiar with until we are ready to administer your punishment."

My jaw dropped in utter horror. "Ben, Jane, please," I pleaded tearfully, "Do not make me do this."

"Kym, Kym, Kym," Ben responded, "You have a choice. It is our way, or deal with Michael directly. Perhaps, on second thoughts, we are being foolish to try and deal with this matter ourselves. You are our son's wife, and he should rightfully sort out matters affecting his marriage."

My resistance evaporated in an instance. I quickly went into the lounge, but just stood there foolishly, feeling my heart beating rapidly. I cannot do this. I just cannot do this. But even as my mind was screaming these words out to me, my hands were unbuttoning my blouse. I then noticed that one of the window blinds was still open so quietly went to it and began closing it. I tried to do it noiselessly but somehow my Parents in Law heard me.

"If you try to close that blind you will receive a double dose of punishment," Ben's voice boomed out.

Quickly I reopened the blind and walked to the corner of the room where I had stood naked for my Mother in Law after receiving a severe spanking. Huddling close to the corner so I could not be seen by anyone passing the window, I removed my clothing. Humiliation building with the removal of each item of clothing. My face was flushed with shame, and my body shook with the dread of what was to come. I could not believe I would have to stand naked in front of my Father in Law. And with my pubic hair shaved off so that my nether lips would be in clear view. I hung my head against the wall and quietly sobbed.

I could hear Jane and Ben talking casually in the dining room, as if it was an evening like every other. Time seemed to stand still for me.

Finally I heard noises in the room but dared not turn my head for fear of making my predicament worse.

"Keep your hands at your side, and come to the middle of the room." It was Jane's voice.

Briefly I hesitated, took a deep breath, then turned and walked to the centre of the room. I stared at the carpet but was aware of the two figures seated in the lounge chairs to my right.

"What a delightful figure," Ben admired, "Such pert little breasts."

Under different circumstances I might have been flattered, but at this very moment I was totally humiliated. Could it get any worse? I was about to find out it could.

"Look at her pubes, Ben," Jane goaded, "The shameless little hussy has shaved them totally off. Obviously modesty is not her strong suit. Clearly she wants everyone to see her little cunt."

The use of the 'c' word caused me to sob loudly in shame.

"Come closer girl so I can get a better look." Ben took over the role of humiliator.

I shuffled one step closer to my seated in-laws.

"You get over here now or I will tan your hide so that you cannot sit down for a week."

With the greatest reluctance I shuffled closer, then closer again, fearing I might not be close enough for their satisfaction.

"She wants to put it in your face now," Jane laughed, clearly enjoying the control she was exhibiting over her Daughter in Law.

I just stood there, tears now rolling in a steady steam down my cheeks onto my breasts, dripping off the end of my nipples.

Ben's eyes were fixated on my naked pussy. I stole a glance at his face and could swear I saw a look of lust in his eyes. To my absolute horror I felt familiar tingling warmth in my vagina. I could not believe it. You bloody slut, my mind screamed out at me. I was such an emotional wreck, being constantly bombarded with emotions I had never felt before in my whole life. I had never been degraded in such a manner.

Again, I almost felt relieved when Ben's big muscular arm pulled me over his lap, even though I knew I was about to be spanked. As I lay across his lap I was shocked to feel his rock hard penis pressing against my belly. My Parents in Law were getting it off at the sight of my humiliation. The thought just added to my emotional turmoil.

The spanking began, and unlike Jane, Ben's spanks did not alternate between buttocks. They were not a lot harder, but he spanked continuously on one buttock until it was on fire before switching to the other side. Needless to say I cried out a lot, but was always aware of keeping my legs locked firmly together. I was sure I would die if I gave my Father in Law an eyeful of my vagina. And what would he think of me if I did? Would he think I was getting some sort of pleasure out of my shameful situation?

Finally Ben's spanking stopped, and I immediately slid off his lap to the floor, feeling I could retain my modesty better down there. I curled into a ball and tried to stop sobbing. 'Be a big girl, be a big girl,' I chanted to myself.

"Kym."

I looked up at Jane who had quietly uttered my name.

"You still need to be punished for being late to dinner, however I believe you have been punished enough for one day. When does Michael return from his business trip?"

My lip quivered as I tried to be stoic. "He has a meeting on Monday morning therefore will be away all weekend and flies back in Sunday night."

"Oh goody." Jane seemed almost delighted. Perhaps she was. "We have all weekend. Fortunately for you Ben and I have plans tomorrow, but we will be back in time for dinner. We will see you here at 6.30 p.m. sharp. And I strongly suggest you not be late."

I briefly thought of informing my Mother in Law that I had plans for Saturday night and could we arrange another time, but I think I was wise to keep silent on the matter and instead reschedule my commitments.

"Yes, Ma'am. I will be here."

Alfamann
Alfamann
792 Followers