An Orgy From My Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend commands my hottest choices to play.
2.4k words
3.96
50.4k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extasybliss
extasybliss
80 Followers

Recap:

My girlfriend and I had always been open to experimenting sexually, and we were very open with one another about our fantasies. Over the past few years, I had developed a cum eating fetish that my girlfriend was all too happy to share with me. When the day of my 24th birthday began approaching, my girlfriend Krista began to tease me with what she was calling "the birthday you will never, ever forget, sexually anyways." She teased me about it for weeks, and I knew she was planning something big.

When the day finally came, my girlfriend had brought me down from our bedroom where she had me tied to our bed, telling me that she was getting "ready." From our bedroom I heard the door open and close over a dozen times and I heard the voices of many women. Finally, after what seemed like nearly an hour, my girlfriend came to the room now only wearing lacy red underwear, untied me, and led me downstairs.

There standing before me in our family room, were 20 of the hottest women I have ever seen. Each appeared to be between the ages of 18 and 25, and each had some spectacular traits.

My girlfriend informed me that I was to pick my top 4 women of the group by category, face, pussy, ass, and tits. Having just made my picks for each of the 4 categories, my girlfriend and I stood in a room alone together while our 4 choices remained in the room beside us, 'getting ready.'

*

Chapter 2

My mind was racing and blood was flowing freely to my cock. My girlfriend was holding my 7 inch erection in her hand, telling me that this was to be the "best birthday present a guy could get from his girlfriend." My mind had images of those immaculate tits, the perfect ass, the cleanly shaven pussy, and the beautiful face that I chose just moments earlier.

"It is time to get you into your birthday suit," my girlfriend told me. She removed what I was wearing, and my cock sprang up in front of her face. Gently kissing it on the tip, she teased me for a few moments before standing up. "I want you to put these on before we get started," she told me as she picked up some red boxers. "I think the girls think you look really hot in them!"

With the help of Krista my incredible girlfriend, I put on the boxers which were a little tight and hugged my throbbing erection. After I had them on, Krista handed me my directions for my birthday. This is what I read:

'Dear my Birthday Boy! Lucky you! You get not just me to fuck for your birthday, but four more women! I went ahead and made sure that all of them were hot and willing to be with you for the day, and on top of that they are all on the birth control pill so you will not need to use condoms! We both know how much of a cum whore you are, and I will make sure you get your fair share to eat along with those ladies! You are to do everything I say without questioning me, even if it feels humiliating doing it in front of 4 hot women that you do not know. If you can trust me, this will be the best birthday ever for you! Love Krista'

After I finished reading this I looked up at Krista who was smiling. "Personally, I think it's too late for you to go back on this anyways, and judging from your hard cock you want this too. So what will it be Birthday Boy? Do you want your gift? Or should I say gifts?"

She was right. This was incredibly hot. My girlfriend knew me very well so I knew I was in for a good time too. "I would love to get my gift now Krista, I need some release badly!" I might have forgotten to mention that Krista and I had sex over ten times every week. This past week leading up to my birthday, my girlfriend had only taken it once, and it was up her ass during an early morning fuck. My balls were aching to blow a load by any means possible.

Krista then took me by the hand and led me to the room next to us that the girls were in. She knocked on the door, and very sweetly asked "Are you all ready in there?" After getting a resounding 'Yes!' from inside, she opened the door. What I saw next nearly made me cum in those red boxers.

There before me were my picks standing in lingerie. Each one looked even sexier than before and they were all standing in front of the bed. Their underwear and heels seemed to accentuate their traits perfectly. My choice for 'Face' was in a black corset and matching leggings. Her blonde hair in a ponytail which made her beautiful face stand out even more. 'Tits' was wearing a red bra and matching underwear. Her boobs looked immaculate. 'Ass' did not have any underwear on but was wearing black stockings and heels. Finally, 'Pussy' was wearing pink silky underwear with a hole by her pussy, pink leggings, heals, and...a leash wrapped around her neck.

My girlfriend walked into the room before me, and I watched her ass as she went in her red lingerie. She grabbed the leash of my 'Pussy' girl, and told her to get on the bed. Commanding the girls, Krista acted as a quarterback, telling each girl what to do. She told face to go over to me, and kiss me on the lips. I have not kissed another girl other than my girlfriend in a very long time, and this was one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen. Her bright blue eyes came closer and closer to me, and her face with a few freckles still left from her childhood became more apparent. She kissed me on my lips.

I heard Krista tell another girl to "grab his cock through his boxers." I opened my eyes while kissing 'Face' to see my 'Tits' and 'Ass' girl go onto their hands and knees, slowly their hands coming towards my dick. One of them grabbed onto my cock softly and the other grabbed onto my balls. "Lead him to the bed," my girlfriend told them as I continued to kiss this beauty as the other 2 girls led me by my cock and balls to the bed. I saw my girlfriend as the beauty finally stopped kissing me, and she was lying back on the bed, with a firm grip on 'Pussy's leash. Pussy was between my girlfriend's legs. And all I could see was her dirty blonde hair right between Krista's thighs. She was eating out my girlfriend.

"Face, you are to remove my boyfriend's boxers now while we all watch. 'Pussy' you can stop eating me now and watch what will be fucking you soon," my girlfriend announced.

I felt all 10 eyes on me and my cock, as the other girls pulled away to sit on the bed as I stood before it. The beauty slowly dropped to her knees, and slid her hands down my abs, grabbing onto the top of my boxers. "Wait!" My girlfriend exclaimed. "I want the four of you to all pull down his boxers together, so all of you get on your knees in front of him." All the girls did as they were told, and I then saw before me 4 very hot women on their knees, grabbing at my covered cock and the tops of my boxers. "Each of you kiss his cock through his boxers!" My girlfriend commanded them.

Each of their mouths felt warm as it wrapped around my cock. Along with all of the precum I was leaking, their saliva made the front of my boxers very wet. The 'Ass' girl even had problems fitting my dick into my mouth. "Ohh that's okay you slutty ass! His cock won't be spending that much time in your mouth anyways, not with that ass of yours!" Krista teased. "Now I want you to all see what you will be playing with today. Pull his boxers down." Four sets of hands helped pull the red boxers to the ground, and my cock sprang in front of these four lovely ladies. The "tits" girl gasped at the sight of my 7 inch cock, saying that it was one of the thickest she has ever seen. She was happy she "was not getting it up her pussy or ass since it might hurt too much!"

All of their eyes went from my face to my cock. My girlfriend told them all to "see how full his balls and give them a lick together, if you can't all reach then some of you can start sucking his cock." Two girls began licking my cum filled balls and the two others began sharing my cock head. One would suck in the head into her mouth while the other tongued up and down the side of my shaft. After a while, the two sets swapped positions. During this break I looked away from my blowjob and saw Krista playing with herself on the bed with a box of goodies beside her. She must have taken out her stash of sex toys while I was busy staring below me. It looked like there were some new toys Krista must have bought without me knowing.

When I did not feel the same sucking on my cock head, I looked down to see two of the girls making out with one another with my cock head between them. I took my hands and grabbed the brown hair of the 'Ass' and the red hair of the 'Tits' girls as they kissed over my cock head. It was clear that these girls were not afraid of getting a little busy with each other, and this was exactly what my girlfriend had in mind too. After all, this was my birthday present!

With all that I was feeling and watching, I began to feel myself getting close to cumming after only a few minutes. Krista could see this on my face, and ordered the girls to stop blowing me and sucking my balls. She told me to lie down face up on the bed, and told the girls to get on the side of it. Krista was beside me on the bed, and she said that she thought it was time we saw a show. "I think it's about time you blew your first load for us. 'Face' come onto the bed and start sucking my boyfriend's cock." As commanded, the beautiful girl got onto the bed, and worked her way to my cock. Without even using her hands, I watched her engulf my cock into her mouth and she began sucking me. Eventually after a few minutes of her sucking, she concentrated on my cock head and put a hand on my balls and another on my cock shaft.

"I can't have the three of you just standing there waiting. We need to keep you girls busy. I want to have 'Pussy' back over here licking me. 'Tits' and 'Ass' get over here and suck on my nipples so we can give my boyfriend something to look at while his cock is sucked. Feel free to kiss one another too if you get tired of sucking my tits!"

I looked before me. Both my girlfriend and I were being pleasured by these 4 beautiful women. They were sucking my cock, licking my girlfriend's freshly shaven pussy, and sucking her tits while also making out. "Best present ever eh Birthday Boy? Well we are just getting started, but now I want you to fill that girl's mouth with a hot load of cum," Krista told me. I was not one to let my girlfriend down. I was getting very close to cumming as I watched all these beautiful women perform sexual favours in front of me. The beautiful girl's face was sucking my cock faster and faster now, her cheeks puckered up as she took in my cock. My girlfriend teased 'Face' saying that she could not even deep throat my 7 inch cock. Krista told one of the other girls to grab 'Face's head and ponytail, and drive her head down on my cock so she could deep throat me.

This was getting to be too much. Watching one girl drive down this beauty's face over and over again down my cock and back up to my cock head and then all the way down to nearly my balls. 'Face' was choking, and her throat began to spasm, which felt too good. Her lips wrapped around my cock tighter and tighter, I was about to blow. Krista read my face and told the other girls to watch my first load being shot. 'Pussy' came up for air from Krista's pussy and 'Ass' and 'Tits' stared at my cock as it entered this mouth faster and faster. It was 'Ass's hand on 'Face's head and she seemed to have a bitch inside of her as she forced the girl's head down and held it there. I felt the throat spasm even more, and it was too much to handle. I blasted a massive shot of cum directly down this girl's throat. I felt her immediately swallow, as I began to blast more and more shots of cum. Krista told 'Ass' to let go, and the girl's mouth came up for air, and my cock splattered her face with more shots of cum, covering her cheeks with it. She opened her mouth, sucked my cock head, and stared into my eyes as the last shots of jizz came out of my cock directly into her mouth. She swallowed what she could and the rest remained on her face. The other girls gave a little laugh at how much of a whore 'Face' looked like in front of me.

"Don't laugh you bitches; you will all have your turns to look like sluts soon! Was that a good first cum Birthday Boy? I bet you enjoyed it!"

What a cum that was. That had to be one of the largest loads of my life! I was breathing a little heavy catching my breath after that.

"Don't worry Birthday Boy! We are just getting started!" Krista said as she smiled.

End of Chapter 2

extasybliss
extasybliss
80 Followers