First Black Threesome

Story Info
John and Sandy and Marty.
1.3k words
4.23
86.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the fling that Sandy had with Marty in the storage room, I told her to ask him if he would be interested in doing a threesome. I hope I could watch his big black cock slide into my white wife's pussy.

A few days later Sandy came home from work with a smile on her face. She told me that Marty seemed very interested in having us for a threesome. He told her that he had been to a few parties that ended up in basically an orgy. Sandy was fondling my cock as she told me that Marty would be at our house this weekend. She told me that Marty had rubbed her tits in the break room as the two of them made plans.

The rest of the week went by in a blur as we were both eager to see a repeat performance of the storage room fun. Saturday evening at 7pm, Marty rang our doorbell. He had a bottle of wine in his hand and a smile on his face. As we at dinner on our back deck, you could feel the sexual tension building between us.

We chatted about innocent things for a while, but we all knew what we really wanted to talk about. I told Marty that we were open to just about anything. I also explained that he needed to understand that no meant no and that above all he needed to be discreet. Yes we liked to have our fun, but we did not advertise our actions.

As the air grew cooler we went inside to the den. Marty sat on the sofa while Sandy and I sat on the loveseat. I broke the ice by walking over to the TV and pressing play on the DVD player. The screen came to life with a porno of a white woman with two men, one black one white. Sandy shifted over to the sofa next to Marty while I took a seat in the recliner.

From where I sat, I could see Marty's arm laid around Sandy and his hand caress her shoulder. Sandy had placed her hand on Marty's thigh and was lightly massaging, her hand was slowly creeping towards his cock. My own cock was growing at the sight of the three people on the TV screen and the action that was developing right in front of me.

Just as the black man on the movie slid his cock into the woman, I heard Marty groan. I looked over at my wife and saw that she was rubbing his cock through his slacks. Since he did not wear underwear, you could see his hard cock straining to get out. The more she rubber him, the harder my cock got. Sandy looked over at me, and I simply nodded. Sandy slipped down the floor.

Sandy unbuttoned his slacks, unzipped them, and tugged them down. Marty lifted his hips to make things easier. His massive cock sprang free, I was impressed. It slapped against his stomach and touched his belly button.

Sandy stroked his cock. The contrast of his coal black cock and her slim white fingers was amazing. She looked over at me then up to Marty and leaned over to lick his cock like a lollipop. When she reached the top she swirled around his head and slid him into her throat. I almost lost it when her nose to touched his pubic hair. Sandy continued sucking Mart's cock for a few minutes with slow and steady strokes. Marty groaned that he was going to cum, Sandy just looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. She slowly released his cock and simply stated, "I told you before, that the next time you came, I was going to drink it from the source."

With her final word he shoved his cock into her throat and shot a huge load of cum into her waiting mouth. She swallowed a few times and then sucked hard to get the last of his juice out. She stood up, walked over to me, and kissed me, sharing his juice with me. Our tongues mated swirling the cum around in our mouths.

We decided to take a break. I fixed us another drink. We sat around for a few minutes making small talk. Sandy placed her drink on an end table, stood up, and removed her clothes. Marty and I looked at each other and did the same. Marty and Sandy kissed and in no time his cock was rising to the occasion.

I stood by Sandy and she leaned over to kiss me. I saw Marty's hands were on Sandy's tits, pulling on her nipples. The contrast between the skin colors was awesome. I took Sandy's hand and led her to the middle to the room. I lay down and she climbed on top. I dove into her pussy and she attacked my cock.

Marty saw her dripping wet pussy and drove his cock in. His cock forced more juice to come out and into my mouth. When he hit bottom, Sandy let out a moan that I hoped the neighbors didn't hear.

I focused my attention on her clit, and she sucked harder on my cock. She used one hand to rub across my balls. I thank she was using all of her considerable talents to make us all cum at the same time.

Marty slid his black cock out of my wife's pussy. He was coated in her cum. Some of the cum dripped off his cock and onto my face. He slid his cock all the way back in and the pulled all the way out again. Each time he did this, his balls would rub against my face and nose. I could smell the wonderful aroma of sex. It was almost overpowering.

After about the third time of Marty pulling his cock out and having his balls rub across my face, I started licking the cum off his balls. Marty groaned. Sandy asked looked back to see what was going on and saw me licking the guy that was fucking her pussy was getting his balls licked by me.

Watching that black cock slide in and out my wife's pussy was getting me so hot I was about to loose my load. When Marty pulled his cock out again, I grabbed it and slid it all the way in my mouth. Sandy and Marty both groaned out loud. I took his dick out of my mouth and lined it up with Sandy's open pussy.

Marty started to pick up the pace. I knew that he was getting close. Marty pulled out one more time and I knew what he wanted, so I sucked his cock a couple of times and then put it back into her pussy. Marty started slamming his cock into Sandy. She let out a scream and came all his cock and my mouth. I licked the cream from both her pussy and his cock. Marty growled that he was cumming and I saw his balls tighten up and I watched his cock pump and load into her pussy. When he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy, I could see the cum filling her up. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue deep into her pussy. I swallowed the first mouthful, but saved the rest.

Sandy released my cock from her mouth, swung her legs around, and planted her soaked cunt over my cock. She rode me like a mad woman. She leaned over and we shared Marty's cum. Our tongues battled to see which could get more. Sandy slammed her pussy onto me and we both came hard. To our surprise, Marty dove between her legs and ate my cum from her pussy. Sandy cam again as he sucked the cum her pussy.