A Favor For Mom

Story Info
Aaron gets an unusual request.
1.7k words
4.14
734.9k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhetorik
rhetorik
37 Followers

Wow! My mom is one perverted little woman. I'll tell you about something that happened to me when I was 18 and still living at home. Mom was getting out of the shower and I could see her checking herself out with her towel around her breasts. The towel was only long enough to cover the upper half of her ass, and man, I took one look and just couldn't believe that ass belonged to my mom. My dick got hard after a few seconds. My hand gravitated toward it and I started stroking myself.

Just then, my mom turned and saw me. My heart froze and I (nonchalantly as possible) made like I was just passing by the door of the bathroom. I went to my room and locked the door. Man, I felt like an idiot. I waited about five minutes before I was sure she had gone downstairs so I could jerk off to the memory of my mom's sweet ass. I had just blown a huge load into a tissue when I heard a knock on my door.

"Aaron? You in there? Aaron?"

"FUCK!" I though as I ripped my pants off, threw my shirt on the floor and threw the tissue in the trash. I grabbed a towel and put around my waist. I might as well take a shower too.

"Uh, yeah, just a second, Mom!" I squeaked as I tried as hard as possible to ignore the fact I was about to talk to the person I had just imagined fucking.

I opened the door, and Mom was wearing a short dress and blouse that accentuated her body to the extreme. She's a former Broadway dancer and now teaches aerobics at a gym. She's got a better body at 40 than some girls do at 25. I asked her what I could do for her and she asked to come in my room. She sat on my bed and patted the mattress, motioning for me to sit too.

"Aaron, have you ever had sex?" she asked, without any hesitation or embarrassment.

"Uh..." I stammered. This was turning surreal so quickly I though I might be hallucinating, "Actually yeah, a couple of times. Why?"

"I just wanted to know if you were familiar with the body of a woman. I want to ask you a favour."

"A favour? What does that have to do with whether I've had sex or not?" I replied, wondering if Mom had the same thing on her mind as I did.

Mom looked down and stuttered and mumbled before looking back up into my eyes.

"If I asked you to fuck me, would you?" she said.

I couldn't believe it. My own mom, who was one of the nicest "milf"s I'd ever seen was asking me if I would fuck her. I didn't know how to respond.

"Uh, wouldn't that be illegal or something? I mean, I love you and all, but what would Dad say?" I was all for the idea, but my conscience had to addressed at least this much. I tried to sound as unconvincing as possible. My dick was like a rock behind the towel and my mom's glances down to my crotch made it clear she knew it too.

"That's just it. Your father doesn't like the things I do, and I wondered if you wanted to try some things that I'll bet you've never done" she said with a slight grin. "Besides, he'd never know. I certainly won't tell him. Would you?"

"Of course not." I replied. "So, what it is you want me to do?" I asked.

"I want to show you" Mom said back and proceeded to slide down off the bed and take the towel off me. My cock sprung up like a switchblade. My mom took it into her hand and started stroking it.

"Mmmmm, just the perfect size too." she purred. That was a relief. I was only six inches and after watching the amount of porn I do, I thought I was tiny. I do admit I'm a fair bit thicker than most of the guys I've seen on the internet and movies.

Mom's mouth enveloped my cock and her head bobbed up and down on it like a piston. I'd never received head from an experienced woman before, and I was getting a taste of what a truly good blowjob was like. I ran my fingers through Mom's dark red hair and closed my eyes. This was so fucking amazing I thought I'd die right there. The slurping sounds were enough to get my balls twitching. Mom's hand started playing with my balls and suddenly I felt one of her fingers gently probing at my asshole. Now THAT I was not expecting. Especially since it was SO good. She licked my balls, my cock, my asshole, everything. I couldn't believe this woman was my mom!

"Oooh yeah, suck that cock. I like that. Ahhh, yeah." soon I was blasting another load, only this one never saw the light of day. My mom sucked my cock dry and then licked it clean. She looked up at me and winked.

"Was that nice?" she asked with a coy little smile. I shook my head and shuddered. I was just then coming back down off one of the best orgasms of my young life.

"In-fucking-credible" I breathed. I got up off the bed and grabbed my mom by the waist, holding her close. "But that isn't all you want me to do is it? You can't tell me Dad won't let you suck his dick."

Mom looked down and scratched gently down my chest. She looked up again and started to say something but stopped and told me she's be right back. I sat back on the bed and waited. Thirty seconds later, Mom returned with a little blue bottle on it that said K-Y. My eyes bulged and I knew exactly what I was in for. I wanted to explode, I was so excited. My cock was instantly hard again.

"I want that cock up my ass. That's what your father won't do for me and I love anal so much. Please?" she whined.

It was amazing to realize I was being asked to fuck the nicest ass I'd ever seen with a "please". I was going to play this for all it was worth though.

"Only if I can fuck your pussy too." I replied. Mom nodded and got down on the bed. She looked so happy and I was even happier. Things could have not been better. Mom laid down and I teased and licked her nipples. Then I think I even shocked her a bit when my lips dragged down past her belly to her sweet pussy. She had a shaved pussy, and the smell of her sex filled my nostrils. I spread her lips and latched onto her clit. My fingers followed and soon I was sliding my fingers across her g-spot and asshole while my tongue danced across her slit and clit. My mom was getting downright vocal now.

"Oooh, yesss!!!! Lick mommy's pussy, baby. Oh, fuck my ass and cunt with your fingers. Ooh god that's so goood!" she wailed. I was getting scratched and yanked by mom's hands and fingernails so much I almost had to pull away. Mom started to come and I held on for dear life.

"OOOOOOH" was all Mom could manage as her back arched and her legs nearly crushed my skull. I stood up and looked down at my mom, who was rolling over and mumbling. I was proud of my work. Mom looked up at me with a look that I'd never seen in a woman before.

"If you don't fuck me right now, I'll kill you" she said with her eyes burning. I was almost frightened. Mom turned around and got on all fours in front of me. I wiggled up behind her and slapped her ass. Mom whimpered and put her head down on the bed. I grabbed Mom by the hips and slid my cock up my mom's pussy with one stroke.

Mom let out a quiet "ah" as I grabbed her by the hips and slowly started to fuck her. Mom reached back and started to fondle my balls while I picked up the pace. I looked down and saw mom's pink puckered asshole and remembered the favor she wanted me to perform. I grabbed mom's long hair and pulled her head back. She turned and looked at me. Mom just breathed heavily and let out a sigh every few seconds or so. I reached over to the bottle and dripped a few drops on my mom's asshole. She grinned and licked her lips.

"Fuck my ass, baby, do it hard. I love it hard when it's in my ass" she whispered.

I obliged by pulling out of her pussy and aiming my cock at her little rosebud. Without warning, I shoved my cock up into her hungry rectum. God! She was so fucking tight!

"Oooh my god!" mom cried out as I went to work on her ass with reckless, animal thrusts. Soon mom was screaming as her fingers frigged her clit and my cock jammed her ass. I pulled mom's hair and her back was just a few inches in front of my chest. I looked down to see the exquisitely taboo image on my cock sliding in and out of my mother's ass. I was lasting especially long, being this my third orgasm in less than half an hour. I grunted and groaned and after about 20 minutes of hard fucking I blew my wad deep into mom's ass. We both collapsed on the bed, with my cock still in her ass.

"Don't pull out. I like it there." Mom whispered as I kissed her neck and shoulders. We drifted off to sleep and woke up later that day where we decided it was time for another shower. My mom left my father that summer and I moved out to go to college. But every time my mom needed some good butt-loving, she always knew who to call.

rhetorik
rhetorik
37 Followers