Auntie Whore

Story Info
Turning Auntie Into my whore slut.
1.8k words
4.06
150.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whore Available for Gang Bang – $100 – Do Whatever You Want!"

That's the heading for the ad I placed on a local sex website. The response was amazing and it was no time until I selected the cocks I wanted to complete my plan.

I never really liked my aunt as she was so uppity all the time and thought that she was better than anyone else in the family. Always acting the prude, she constantly made comments about my way of dressing and how it was improper of me to be dating more than one guy. She married a rich guy and they had all the toys and vacations anyone could want. Yet she was cheap as a miser. For my last birthday she gave me $5 certificate to a local store!

Unlike my aunt, my mother is a saint. Whenever I would say something bad about auntie she would quiet me down and say that she is still family so I should be nice to her. So, most of the time I would just shut up to please her. Even when mom asked me to bring something over to my aunt's house, I did so just to make her happy.

One weekday morning, about two weeks ago, I was at mom's house and auntie was visiting. She was showing mom some video that she took with her new, expensive digital camera. Soon I became an unwilling participant in also looking at her boring pics of the renovations she was doing on her house. Finally, after an hour of this my aunt left. Mom and I made ourselves some lunch and chatted for awhile. I was about to leave when mom noted that my aunt had left her camera behind. She called her sister, but there was no answer. Mom then asked if I would just go by auntie's house to drop off the camera. She told me the door would probably be open because the workers were there doing the renovations.

To please mom, I got in my car with the camera and drove over to my aunt's house. When I got there around 4pm the only sign of the workers was a sole pick up truck in the driveway. I walked up to the front door, found it open and walked in. I called for my aunt, but there was no response, so I decided to just leave the camera on the hall table. As I tuned to go out the door, I heard some sounds coming from upstairs. Thinking that my aunt was up there I grabbed the camera and climbed the stairs.

The higher I climbed on the staircase, the more distinct the sounds became. I swore to myself that it sounded like moaning. A bit confused, I approached the bedroom that was the source of the sounds. It was the master bedroom and the door was open. What I had heard were definitely moans! Crouching down so no one could see me I peeked in.

Never in a million years would I have guessed at what I saw. There was auntie, totally stripped, on her knees sucking this guy's cock. As they continued, I was mesmerized as I watched him lift her up, bend her over and fuck her in the ass. Almost as if waking up from a stupor, I began to quietly back away from the door intending to leave ASAP. Then I noticed the camera in my hand. This was just too good to be true!

After a bit of fumbling with the controls, I got the video working and began to film my auntie's little tryst. For the next ten minutes or so I captured her being ass fucked, her giving him a blow job and finally him cumming all over her face. Now it was time to leave.

Back in my car I drove around the block and grabbed my notebook computer, transferred the video I took to my hard drive and erased it from my aunt's camera. I then drove back to my aunt's house and noted that the pick up truck was gone. When I rang her bell, she answered in her bathrobe having just come out of the shower. The bitch did not even invite me in, telling me that she needed to get dressed in a hurry so she could meet my uncle for dinner.

Back home, I contemplated what to do with the video. Finally, I decided to set up a new email account and send auntie an email that read "Did you have fun playing whore this afternoon?" The next day I checked my email account and noted that there was no reply, so I sent a second email that read, "Would you like to see what I saw you do yesterday?"

About an hour later I receive a reply that read, "Who is this and what are you taking about?" My reply contained no text, just a small section of the video as an attachment. This time the response came back in under five minutes. Again a one liner, "How did you get this video?"

This was getting good. While part of me wanted to remain anonymous, another part of me wanted to let her know that it was me that took the video. My next email read, "I'm coming over to your house in 30 minutes."

Computer in hand, I got in my car to drive over to auntie's house. When she answered the door I heard her say, "I can't spend time with you now, I'm busy." Ignoring her, I walked right in without saying a word. Making my way to her big plasma TV, I plugged in my computer and brought up the video. Neither of us said a word.

As the video stopped, auntie was still silent, so I decided to take the lead. "Did you like the video? I did and I can think of many other people who would enjoy the show. Maybe I'll post it on a porn site and email the link to a bunch of people, including your husband and others in our family."

I'll skip over her the part of her screaming that I can't do it and that I should just give her the video as her pleas were pathetic. My response was simple. I told her that I was now the one in control of whether or not her lifestyle continued or whether she would be known as the town whore. Finally, I heard what I was hoping to hear from her, "What do you want?"

What I wanted was to see her humiliated. I wanted to control her as she controlled others. I wanted to own her!

"You will be my slave now and do whatever I tell you to do. Any protest on your part to any of my demands will result in my making your video public." Her response was a very quiet 'okay".

Now I am no lesbian, but I wanted her to start her humiliation and start obeying my commands right then, so I told her to stand up and not say a word. As she did so, I too stood up, walked behind her and gave her ass a hard slap. She let out a scream and I reminded her that I would be doing whatever I wanted and that if she protested again, I would be pissed off.

Coming around her again, I gave her ass another two slaps. This time only whimper passed her lips. Good! She was listening. "I kinda like slapping your ass, but I can't get the feel of it with your dress on. As I came around to face her, my hands reached out to the collar of her front button up dress and with both hands I ripped the dress open, letting all the buttons fall to the floor. "Now take the dress off bitch." So, there she was in her bra and panties. Again, while I'm no lesbian I do have to admit that I was a little aroused. I don't know if it was sexual or a result of the control I had. Auntie was in decent shape for a 50 year old. Nice tits, maybe a 36C, and decent legs and ass.

"Now take off everything else". There she was, totally stripped with hands at her side. "Next, I want you bent over the table, ass in the air." What a great target for a spanking which she received until her ass was nice and red. As I was contemplating my next move, I noticed a wet feeling in my panties. Yes, I was more excited than I thought I would be.

While I had in the past had thoughts of a woman licking me, I never had the experience. Now, I had the chance to have the experience while also knowing that I would be humiliating my aunt.

"Get on you knees bitch and come over to face me where I am sitting on the sofa." As she kneeled in front of me I told her, "Now, reach under my skirt and take off my panties. Once you have them off you know what to do." She started to say no, so I grabbed her head telling her to shut up and do what she was told. For the next 20 minutes or so I enjoyed having my pussy licked and eaten by a female. When I finally climaxed, I squirted all over her face. Nice!

Satisfied for the day, I told auntie to get dressed and go to the kitchen to get me some lunch. I must have stayed for another hour and not a word was spoken by either one of us. My parting words were, "As soon as I think of our next activity I'll let you know."

Over the next two days I thought of what I wanted from this situation. Continuing to humiliate auntie was certainly part of thought process. This I knew would include having her commit lewd acts. Added to this were thoughts of how I could get some financial reward. Towards the end of the second day I had a brilliant thought. I would turn auntie into a whore and be her pimp.

So, we now go back to the beginning of my story when I decided to run an ad on an adult website. The post in its entirety read,

"Whore Available for Gang Bang – $100 – Do Whatever You Want!"

Whore and slut in training available for your use. She's an older broad, 50's, but with nice tits and a great ass. Looking for four candidates who will pay $100 each to spend two hours doing anything they want with the bitch. Pass her around, collar her, have her suck you and bend her over for a good pussy and ass fuck. Anything else you want to do is fine with me. Use your imagination!

I received over 100 responses and after some emailing back and forth chose the four guys.

What happened on the appointed day will be n Chapter 2.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rachel's gangbang

Went to visit my aunt walked in I herd some noise.follow the noise it was coming from her bedroom.door was open turned look there she was on her back getting fucked by her neighbor.they didn't see me and the just kept pounding her cunt hard she said I'm Cumming she let out a scream he told I'm going to come inside you.she said no not on the pill he started to pull out of her so I jumped on the bed then jumped them forcing back in her and that is when let go of his load in her.after he was done told him grab your things get the fuck out of here.my aunt looked at me called you bastard.she got mad at me told me now I am going to get pregnant for what you did.told her don't worry slut what I stored for you will be well worth it.what are you talking about told her your going to be a sperm bank where each guy deposits their load.called some of my friends told them where I was at to meet me here.when they got there told them that my aunt wanted gangbang party.said it is bare back no condoms make sure she is fucked real good.told them make sure she has two cocks in her cunt and one in her ass at the same time.make you guys fuck her real good make her scream real loud too.one guy asked where is she told them in her bedroom so we walked in saw her sitting there.she looked saw me i said let the fun begin.we got around her bed and she was in the middle so took off our clothes first thing she said to us get out of here.told her shut up slut we are here to gang bang you and I told them I am the first one to put my cock in my aunt.soon as I jumped on the bed and between her legs shoved my self up her cunt with one shove she let out a scream saying your too big didn't care just kept on pushing the guys were saying g give to her good.just kept on pounding her and I went stiff and barrier me self till I felt the end of her cunt and came inside her after I pulled out of her told she is all yours.guys started to have their way with her she was getting good pounding in her cunt ass and mouth at the same time.after when couple of hours went by friends left looked at her she was full of cum in her cunt ass on her face hair.there was even hickeys on her neck and tips too.just looked at her said looks like you turned out be a slut after all and I told hope your pregnant too.said after having six kids pop out of your cunt and i know your not fixed.what is your husband going to say.once he see you with all these marks he going to say good.she looked at me and said what do you mean.told her your mine now your moving in with me because like I said you are my sperm bank.after she had her baby told I plan on getting you fixed so you can spread your legs and let guys fuck you when they come over.oh by the way your next gangbang in the weekend with six black guys been already set up.with those dark brown nipple on your tits these guys are going to stretch your ass and cunt.so I know they are going to fun with you too.make sound short she did get fucked by them and when they were done one of them said she was good fuck.told them yeah for a woman being age 35 she enjoyed her self too.turned looked at me said what is next told her swing clubs where you take on 30 guys and where I watch you get cream pies inside you.looks like your going to be busy now letting guys fuck you now.i know you are my aunt but at the same time you are staying with me now.i will be filming you doing this too so we can watch it together too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sister in law

Kathie,my sister in law visited us.Friends had told me she was a slut,when George was away on the railway apparently she slept around.Now, Kathie is 32,married when she was 18,had to be, not bad figure,face looks worn,tired,after all 4 kids wear you out.George and my wife had to go to a school reunion,left Kathie alone with me.We had a couple of drinks,now here was the test.I said i was going to get changed,i put a t shirt on and with nothing else i walked out and said look away i have to get my shorts from the laundry.I slowly walked through,my cock half erect she looked,i grabbed my shorts,put them on,and standing in front of her,asked if she would like another drink.She reached out and felt my cock through the shorts.Gotcha.Hey,what are you doing,i pulled back,do you do this all the time when George is away,he will have to know.She looked startled,no, no dont tell him, i didnt mean it,yes you did,look tell me what i can do.I pretended to think, when is George away next,2 weeks time,alright,you come down here for a week, get the kids minded out.I took a weeks leave,my wife was working away for a month,probably being fucked senseless by one of her work colleagues,i placed an ad in the local paper,desparate wife,needs money,will consider all requests,1 week only then have to leave and number by appointment only.Kathie arrived friday night late,i told her to get some sleep.Next morning i told her my plan and showed her the ad,i told her it was up to her what she did and how much she charged but it had to be in this house and in that room only so i could watch.Rules,no drunks,alcohol or drugs.She thought about it,i told her i was here to protect her,she said you wont tell George.I said after the week,never mention it again.I warned her about safe sex,and showed her a supply of condoms,lube but i left it up to her.The phones started ringing Monday morning,her first days appointment was 11.30 and the last a 6.00 there were 4.First guy,straight up and down sex,young,maybe 24,average cock,she sucked him,put a condom on and he fucked her,he didnt last long but it was obvious she enjoyed it.Next 2 the same except one was an older guy who wanted to cumm on her face,he covered her and she licked it off.The last appointment, the guy fucked her,then he lay down and she guided his long cock into her arse.She took it, no effort and the poor guy only arse fucked her for a short time before he bucked and came.My cock was hard,when he left, i came straight down,i said how much did you make,she said $750, i said the rent was 20% per day,she looked at my bulging pants,maybe we can do a deal,what did you have in mind i said,whatever you want, your arse,she turned and knelt on the bed,come on then, the last guy made me want it but came too quick.I went to put a condom on, she said no, for you bareback.I placed my cock at her anal entrance and leaned forward,my cock entering her easily,all the way to the hilt.OOh,she said,fuck me as her hand went to her cunt,i pulled back,her arse was a wonderful place,her anal walls massaging as i grabbed her hips and pounded up into her tight canal.She came,her muscles clenching my cock, i slowed,no keep going, dont slow down,as i increased my speed.Thats it,she said, fill me, you know you want too as again her internal muscles massaged my cock until i could take no more and flooded her bowels with cumm.I fell back,she jumped on top of me,trying to push my cock into her cunt,it slid in and she ground down on me until she came.Next day,there were 5 appointments,2 anals, one with a guy who had quite a large cock,but she just took it as i watched his long cock go in and out of her stretched anal hole.I came down and decided a blow job would be o.k. for the rent,she sucked my cock,but then i felt her finger push into my bum,my cock stood up higher as she massaged around.Then she stopped,moved between my legs and lifting them stuck her tongue into my arse rimming me,oh so good,then putting my cock back into her mouth,sucked me and just as i was about to cumm,pushed a finger into my arse and wiggled it around.I filled her mouth as i came hard.She smiled.Wednesday,4 appointments,one anal,2 straight but then for the next one she walked in with a short skirt and pantyhose on.She sat the guy down,30ish and bent over in front of him,exposing her pantyhosed arse,he grabbed his cock and started to stroke it,then she lay down, her legs apart and in the air,he kept stroking,then on her knees,he behind her,showing her pantyhosed butt and he came all over her.She let him out,i came straight down,my cock hard and bent her over,half pulled the pantyhose down and shoved my cock into her arse,fucked her for only a short time,then pulled out and covered her pantyhose,arse and legs with cumm.Later,she showered and gave me the pantyhose.Thursday,must have been a pay day,8 appointments,3 anal,one by a guy whos cock was very thick who she struggled to take,but once in he sat her down on his cock and she rode him,his big cock visibly stretching her hole,i think she came 3 times before he did.I noticed on the next fuck her anal opening seemed to be a little open, it didnt seem to close totally.Last one for the night was rather a big guy who fucked her cunt brutally for about 40 minutes.When he left i came down,she lay back and asked would i do her a favour and lick her as she was a bit sore.O.k. my tongue to her very wet cunt,she grabbed my head and came in my face, i waited,pulled back and she went off to sleep.Last day,6 appointments,2 anal,3 straight and then a women came in,i knew her Mrs finch,i watched as she got rid of her clothes,she was about54, she had stockings on.Kathie blind folded her,lay down,legs open and said to her very loudly,now lick my pussy and Mrs Finch,went down and lapped Kathies pussy,her backside in the air,her cunt and arse fully exposed.After awhile she pushed Mrs finch back and told her to get on her knees,Kathie,pushed first one then 2 fingers into her,she moaned,then 3 , Mrs Finch moaned some more but pushed back,worked a 4th into her and turning and smiling at me in the ensuite stuck her whole fist into her.Kathies arm was covered in juice,Mrs Finch,kept pushing back as Kathie fucked her with her fist.I had my cock out stroking,kathie slowly pulled her fist out,walked to the side of the bed,Mrs Finchs pussy had not fully closed nor had she moved and i saw Kathie strap on a huge black cock,i mean huge,6 inches round,about 10 inches long.She moved behind Mrs Finch and with one continual slow motion pushed the strap on into her until it was all the way in and i saw Mrs Finch shuddering,orgasaming,as then Kathies proceeded to fuck her.She yelled,she moaned,she groaned as Kathie kept going at her, Mrs Finch,shuddering,cumming, the strap on slippery wet.Then she collapsed, jerking,writhing, then laying still as Kathie pulled it out of her.Her cunt stayed open, you could see the pink insides,Kathie motioned me over,my cock hard,she told me next was Mrs Finch getting a small strap on in the arse but if i knelt behind her and fucked her in the arse that would do the trick.I knelt either side,my cock at her back entrance,pushed forward,she was wet there,and my cock inched in,she moaned,Kathie looked at me and gave a big pushing motion,so i pushed forward and my cock went all the way in.She whimpered as i went about fucking her arse,i felt her pushing back,she screamed and orgasmed at the same time and i really fucked up into Mrs Finchs brown hole and then filled her with my cumm.She lay there,i pulled back,and went into the ensuite,Kathie rolled her over and sat right down on her face, now lick me as Mrs Finch licked both her arse and cunt until Kathie sat very still and came.Mrs finch got dressed,could hardly walk but was all smiles and said to Kathie when you come back next time let me know.Kathie comes down quite often,i have separated from my wife after i caught her fucking her office storeman.I must admit he had a big cock and she seemed to like getting drilled by it, so she can.I advertise every time Kathie comes down,we have repeated the Mrs Finch scene,i actually prefer her tight arse to Kathies.I have also done a double with Kathie and another guy,he into her cunt while i fucked her arse.The movement was sensational and Kathie just kept cumming and cumming.I think i am liking Kathie too much and it could be a problem, but boy does she like to be fucked.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

From Housewife to Whore Mom turned from wife to a total whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories