Forced Creampie!!

Story Info
Wife and friend fall out, Hubby pays.
1.2k words
4.21
239k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fetish, to my understanding, was still undiscovered by my Wife. It involved eating another man's cum from her well fucked pussy. My Wife may not have known, but a "friend" who had hacked my laptop knew. The following events explain what happened next.........

I'm a 39yr old man, married, with 2 children, who's sex life had become non-existent. I became reliant on the internet for my sexual gratification. I trawled through pictures and videos, then came upon Literotica.

God, some of the stories were good! I used to trawl through the Fetish and Loving Wives sections and it was always the Cuckold and Creampie ones that got me going. I spent months reading other peoples experiences and thoughts, never thinking it might once happen to me.

Anyway, my Wife, Helen, used to take our youngest child to school and always walked there with her friend, Susan, and her child. They were always talking on the phone, texting, emailing etc, till one day Susan's partner, Dean, came round to fix my laptop. It had obviously died with over-use. Within a couple of hours, it was all repaired and running faster than ever, what I didn't know was that he had installed a program that allowed him to remotely check what websites were being viewed, and as my laptop was always on, he had free reign to check what I, or anyone else was doing., and me being none the wiser carried on my Literotica exploits.

Some weeks later, Helen and Susan had a falling out, and communication stopped. Dean blamed Helen for it and decided to find a way to make her pay. Only it wouldn't be her, it would be me!

Dean spent the next few days checking his handiwork and it wasn't long before he sussed that he could find a way to make me suffer. Now, Susan was a bit of a looker, a little younger than my Wife, Helen, but was well proportioned and always loved to dress sexily, and regularly caught me checking her out. Dean knew this and used it to his advantage. I got invited to their house to "discuss" the situation. Susan answered the door wearing a tight black top and a black short skirt over her black nylon clad luscious long legs. As we sat in the living room I was mesmerised by her and she knew I would be putty in her hands. After a short discussion about the falling out she looked at me and said,

"You like me dressed like this don't you?"

I smiled and nodded in agreement. I was being sucked in and didn't know it. Then, as she began to rub her hands up and down her legs, she said,

"Is this turning you on?"

Again I nodded, then I noticed her pull her skirt up slightly to reveal her lacy stocking tops. My cock jumped for joy in the confines of my underwear. I knew she would be able to see the bulge in my jeans. Susan then opened her legs wider and I instantly noticed that she wasn't wearing any underwear and her pussy was wet.

"Dean says that you have been a naughty boy, reading sex stories about eating cum from women's pussies. Is that right, Iain?"

I suddenly twigged what was happening,

"What? What are you talking about?" I said.

Dean then entered the room with pages and pages listing all the stories and websites I had visited since he had repaired my laptop, and he thrust them into my hands. I was embarrassed and got up and went to leave, but Dean stopped me. He shoved me back into the seat and began to explain to me that I was to be punished for my Wife upsetting Susan.

"I fucked Susan just before you arrived, and deposited a weeks worth of cum into that pussy you have sat and adored since you got here, and you are going to eat it all up and clean her pussy. Cos if you don't, Helen will get all the sheets"

I sat back and tried to think of a way out, but there wasn't one. I was stupid, and got caught, big time!

Meanwhile, Susan had slipped out of her skirt and top and was sat on the edge of her seat with her glistening pussy just over the edge. I looked and admired the glorious sight before me, and could see Dean's cum starting to ooze from her.

I looked at Dean,

"Don't make me do this, I've never done it before, they were only stories"

"You have obviously considered it, or you wouldn't have looked. Now strip to your underwear and crawl to Susan" Dean demanded.

"Lick it all up, pussy boy" he laughed.

I knew I was beaten, so I stood up, stripped, then got on all fours and began to slowly crawl across the room to Susan.

She lay back and as I reached her legs, she used her hands to open up her pussy to allow me access. I tentatively stuck out my tongue and licked her thighs.

"Get in there now!" Dean demanded.

He put his hand on the back of my head and guided me into Susan's cunt. I couldn't believe how much cum there was. I lapped at her lips and slowly began to lick and suck her man's seed from her inner sanctum, all the time my cock was straining inside my pants. Susan began to squirm and gyrate her hips and within minutes her pussy exploded to orgasm, mixing her cum with his. I was in heaven, tasting the salty fluid mix, but too ashamed to admit it. I licked, lapped, and sucked for what seemed like ages until Dean called me to look at him. Instinctively I turned my head toward him not realising he had videoed the whole situation and had a final scene of my coming away from her pussy with my face covered in his cum. Dean was sat a few feet away behind his video camera with his cock out and was stroking it, and I could see a blob of pre-cum at the tip. Dean saw that I was now looking at him.

"Crawl over here, pussy boy, and suck me dry"

I was too caught up in the moment to care and gingerly crawled toward him and proceeded to slowly wrap my lips around his cock.

I gradually began to suck him for all I was worth, my head bobbing up and down as I tried to get as much of his cock into my mouth. I tried to relax without gagging and eventually got into a rhythm until I felt his cock tense then release his seed directly into my throat. I swallowed it all down then released him and I collapsed to the floor.

I lay there in disbelief,

"what have I done" I thought.

I looked at them both,

"This can't happen again, Ok"

Dean smirked,

"Yes it will, just make sure you answer when we call. Now, get dressed and get lost"

I picked up my clothes and got dressed in the hall and left, bewildered at what had just happened, and apprehensive about when that call would come.......