Alliance Persuasions

Story Info
Stacy Keibler is ordered to seduce Chris Jericho
3.1k words
3.82
22k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

*****

Days before the No Mercy Pay-Per-View in October 2001, Chris Jericho is returning to his dressing room after defeating the Alliance's Rhyno in a No Holds Barred match. Dressed in purple wrestling pants, Jericho wipes some sweat from his face with the back of his hand as he turns left in the hallway and he sees one of the Alliance's leaders, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, standing in front of his locker room door. "All right... who left the trash bag ho in the hallway..." Jericho says jokingly as he approaches Stephanie and his locker room.

The owner of Extreme Championship Wrestling, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley slyly smirks as she places her left hand on her hip and arrogantly tosses her smooth brown hair back. Stephanie laughs a bit "Well...well...if it isn't the limp-dicked jackass..."

Jericho laughs a bit, "Good comeback Stephanie... who wrote that one for you? That loud-mouth forty-year-old virgin Paul Heyman?" Jericho asks with a smirk as stands in front of Stephanie as she blocks the door to his locker room.

Stephanie grits her teeth together as she narrows her eyes firmly at her long-time enemy Chris Jericho "Funny!" Stephanie snaps as she presses her lips together "Anyway...you're just jealous because you can't take me to the extreme..."

Chris Jericho smirks as he puts his hands on his waist, "Oh once you get yourself tested then I'll be more than happy to take you to the extreme..." Jericho replies with a short laugh, "But now that we have exchanged pleasantries... what do you want?"

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and before she slyly smirks at Jericho "What I want? Chris, it's what you want..." Stephanie pauses as she steps away from the closed door to Jericho's locker room "You have a big match this Sunday, don't you? For the WCW Heavyweight Championship?" Stephanie folds her arms against her large chest "And if...IF...you happen to win, The Alliance will be more than happy to welcome you home..."

"Welcome me home?" Jericho laughs a bit as he takes a step to his locker room door and starts to push it open, "Stephanie... here's a history lesson... I left ECW cause Heyman couldn't pay and always waited to the last damn minute to get me my flight itinerary... and I ditched WCW to come to the WWF because they had a bunch of has-beens running around who wouldn't get out of the way..." Jericho says, "There's no way... I will work for either company... EEEEEVER.... again..." Jericho says as he pushes his locker room door all the way open and steps into it.

Jericho lets the door close as he sees the Alliance's Stacy Keibler sitting on his leather couch. Jericho lets a moment go by before he opens the door and looks at Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, "All right... what the hell are you trying to pull?"

Stephanie smirks "Just a little persuasion....have fun Chris..." Stephanie says as she seductively grits her teeth together before walking away from Chris Jericho's locker room door.

With Chris Jericho's back turned to her, the sexy and stunningly leggy Alliance Diva, Stacy Keibler, gets up from the couch and starts to approach him. "Chris...I will be happy to do whatever you want..." Stacy says with a sly smirk as she is dressed in a short jean skirt and a black top.

Chris Jericho smirks a bit as he slowly turns around to look at the extremely hot Stacy Keibler, "Oh is that a fact?" Jericho asks with a doubting tone of voice as he keeps his guard up. "Then tell me what this is all about?" Jericho asks as Stacy continues to approach him.

Stacy whorishly licks her lips as she locks her devious, sexy eyes with Chris Jericho's nicely toned and muscular upper body "Well Chris...you heard Stephanie, it's about persuasion." Stacy pauses and gently places her hands against Jericho's muscular, tanned chest after stepping directly up to him "Persuasion to come to the other side...." Stacy says in a sly, seductive voice.

Jericho looks at Stacy with an amused look on his face, "Really? Well I'm always ready to listen to a good offer..." Jericho says as he looks down at Stacy Keibler's long, smooth, tanned legs, "And I guess I should let you... show me what Stephanie is offering..." Jericho says with a smirk.

Stacy smiles as she slowly moves her soft hands down from his muscular chest to his toned stomach and then to his muscular waist. Stacy slyly moves her hands against the crotch of his wrestling tights before she seductively locks her eyes with Jericho. "Mmm...you like that don't you?" Stacy asks as she gently strokes her hands against the crotch of his wrestling tights.

Chris Jericho licks his lips a bit as Stacy moves her hands against his hardening crotch, "Mmmmm... it's not bad..." Jericho says as he looks into Stacy's seductive eyes as he feels her hands squeezing his shaft through the material of his wrestling tights.

Stacy presses her soft, slutty lips together before she tosses her gorgeous golden blond hair back as she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of Chris Jericho, while her soft hands brush against his crotch. Stacy slyly looks up at Jericho with cock-hungry eyes "You know what I love Chris?"

Jericho tries not to laugh, "Oh let's see... do you love going out to malls, spending thousand of dollars on shoes you'll never wear?" Jericho replies jokingly as he looks down at Stacy as she moves her hands to the waistline of his wrestling tights.

Stacy laughs a bit "Well yeah that too....but I love sucking dick..." Stacy says as she seductively licks her lips while slowly pulling Jericho's wrestling tights down from his muscular waist.

Jericho gets a very serious look on his face, "You work for Shane in WCW... like that's a secret..." Jericho says before licking his lips as Stacy Keibler lowers his wrestling tight down all the way to his ankles. Jericho's rock hard fourteen inch points straight at Stacy, showing that he's ready to be 'persuaded'.

Stacy slyly smirks before she wraps her soft hands around Jericho's thick shaft before she guides his rock hard fourteen inch cock into her manipulative, hot and wet mouth. "Mmmmm..." Stacy moans as she presses her lips around his shaft and she begins to gently bob her head along his rock hard shaft.

"Mmmmm...." Jericho moans and licks his lips as the slyly seductive Stacy Keibler bobs her head on his long, hard, fat cock. "I see Stephanie is making sure you Alliance girls are getting some practice..." Jericho says with a laugh as he puts his hands on his waist as he watches Stacy suck his dick.

Stacy Keibler locks her seductive eyes with Jericho as her soft lips rub against his thick shaft while she smoothly bobs her head, up and down, on his long cock. "Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Stacy seductively moans around Jericho's cock as her hot, wet saliva drips on his rock hard shaft.

"Ahhhh... mmmm....." Jericho moans as he tilts his head back slightly for a moment as Stacy takes more of his huge cock into her hot, seductive mouth. Jericho places his left hand on Stacy's blond haired head as he takes a moment to step out of his wrestling tights.

Stacy slowly lifts her head off of Jericho's cock as her soft lips make a popping sound as his rock hard cock leaves her mouth. Stacy scoots back on her knees and lifts her black top off of her petite, gorgeously tanned upper body to expose her petite, nicely rounded tits. Stacy smirks as she tosses her blond hair back "Admit it Chris...this offer is hard to pass..."

Chris Jericho licks his lips and smirks, "I'll say this... you know how to lay out some of the benefits of Stephanie's offer..." Jericho says with a laugh before locking his eyes on Stacy's near perfect upper body to admire it. Stacy Keibler slowly stands up from the locker room floor to push her short jean skirt down from her slender, tanned waist to lower down her long and stunning legs. Stacy slyly raises an eyebrow as her smoothly shaven, hot pussy becomes exposed to Chris Jericho.

Jericho licks his lips as he looks at Stacy Keibler's hot, shaved pussy as she stands with her legs far enough apart to give him a very good look, "Boy... Stephanie sure is sharing her tricks with you isn't she?" Jericho asks.

"So Chris, are you going to fuck me...or just look at me?" Stacy asks with a sly smirk before she takes a step back towards the leather couch.

Jericho laughs as he starts to approach Stacy, "Hey I got to admire the sights to see if it's worth visiting..." Jericho says. With each step Jericho takes towards Stacy, she steps backwards towards the leather couch. Once she's standing right in front of the couch. Jericho turns her around and has her kneel on the couch with Stacy facing the backrest of the leather couch. "And... it really looks like you're going to be worth the trip..." Jericho says as he stands behind Stacy Keibler and pushes his huge, thick cock into her tight pussy.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh yeah..." Stacy moans, pressing her lips together as she smoothly moves forward on her knees as Jericho enters her warm, tight pussy from behind before she smoothly pushes back on his rock hard shaft.

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." Jericho moans a bit as he lays his hands on Stacy's slender hips as he slowly starts to thrust his cock in and out of her warm, tight, seductive pussy. Jericho licks his lips as he pushes his cock deeper into Stacy's pussy with each one of his thrusts.

"Ohhhh...mmm yeah fuck that pussy..." Stacy Keibler moans as she smoothly rocks back and forth on her knees as she repeatedly pushes her nicely rounded, tanned ass back and forth against Jericho's muscular waist as she forces his cock deeper into her warm pussy. Stacy licks her lips as she feels Jericho lightly smack his left hand against her juicy, tanned ass.

"Mmmmm.... you like that?" Jericho asks as he lightly smacks his left hand against Stacy's perfectly tanned ass as he steadily increases the pace of his thrusts. Jericho steadily pumps his cock in and out Stacy Keibler's tight pussy as she rocks back against him when he gives her a firm, sharp thrust.

Stacy jerks her head back as she feels Jericho's cock ramming into her tight pussy at a firmer pace, while holding his cock inside of her warm pussy longer "Ohhhhh fuck!" Stacy moans as she gently grinds her soft pussy against his fourteen inch cock.

Jericho slowly brings his cock half way out of Stacy's pussy and then firmly rams it into her, making her body jerk forward, "Ahhh yea... mmmm... fuck..." Jericho moans as he resumes thrusting his cock at a firm, slow pace as Stacy continues to grind her soft, warm pussy on his big hard cock every time he has it balls deep within her pussy.

Stacy seductively grits her teeth as she looks back over her shoulder at Chris Jericho as she quickly moves back against his cock, smacking her rounded ass against his muscular waist "Mmm...Chris pull out..." Stacy moans.

Jericho smirks a bit as he smacks Stacy's juicy ass once more with his left hand before he pulls his rock hard dick out of her wet pussy, "All right... I'm out..." Jericho says as he taps his dick against Stacy's ass cheeks.

Stacy licks her lips as she slowly turns around to face Jericho and sits on her knees on the leather couch "Mmm...sit down Chris..." Stacy as she pats the spot next to her and seductively looks at Jericho and his rock hard cock.

Jericho licks his lips, "All right..." Chris Jericho says as he steps to his right so that he can sit down next to the long-legged, blond haired Alliance Diva.

Stacy smiles as she turns towards Jericho and gently lifts herself to straddle Jericho's lap, with her smooth and tanned back facing the sexy, handsome Chris Jericho. Stacy closes her eyes as she smoothly lowers herself down onto his fourteen inch cock, taking him back into her wet pussy. "Ohhhh fuck..." Stacy seductively groans as she leans back and places her hands behind her on Jericho's muscular chest as she begins to steadily bounce on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm... ohhh... shit..." Jericho moans as he feels Stacy's ass smacking down against his muscular waist every time she drops down on his huge cock. Jericho puts his hands on Stacy's shoulders and licks his lips as he rocks on the leather couch to push his cock upward into Stacy's warm wet pussy as she rides him.

Stacy closes her eyes and tilts her head back slightly, smacking her blond hair gently against Jericho's handsome face, as she smoothly rocks back and forth on Jericho's cock at a quicker rate while she smoothly bounces on his shaft "Mmmm...ohhhh yeah! Fuck!" Stacy moans as sweat starts to drip for her hot, tanned body.

"Ahhhh... mmmm... fuck.... you're really... making some persuasive arguments..." Jericho grunts as he moves his hands down to Stacy's slender hips and he begins to help the sly, seductive Alliance Diva bounce harder and faster on his huge cock.

"Mmmmm...ohhh Chris...you're perfect for the Alliance!" Stacy moans as she slams herself down roughly on Jericho's cock before she roughly grinds her pussy forward on his shaft before jerking back at a quick pace.

Jericho smirks a bit as sweat drips off of his muscular body, "Ahhh... mmm now.. if only that was Stephanie here saying that... then I might be a little more convinced..." Jericho laughs and moans as he starts moving his hips to thrust his cock quickly up into Stacy's wet pussy as the sounds of her ass smacking down on his waist echoes in his locker room. Stacy Keibler's sweaty, gorgeously tanned and slender body tenses a bit as her wet pussy tightens around Jericho's shaft while the seductive Alliance Diva begins to cum.

Jericho raises an eyebrow as he feels Stacy Keibler's warm pussy juices flowing onto his cock as she continues to ride him, but at a slowing pace, "Mmmm... don't tell me that's all the Alliance has to offer..." Jericho says with a laugh.

Stacy slowly glances over her shoulder and glares at Jericho "I was going to say maybe it's because you're just so damn good!" Stacy snaps at Jericho before she roughly rocks back on his rock hard shaft.

Jericho smirks, "Of course I am... I'm the ayatollah.. of rock and rolla...." Jericho says with a slightly moans as Stacy grinds herself on his fourteen inch cock, "But how about you get me off.... or try too..." Jericho says. Stacy presses her soft, slutty lips together before she slowly lifts her sweaty, hot tanned body off of Jericho's rock hard cock as it drips with her warm pussy juices. Jericho licks his lips as he keeps his eyes on the sly, seductive Alliance Diva to see what she has in mind.

Stacy seductively glares at Chris Jericho as she gets down on her knees in front of him once again and leans her head towards his fourteen inch cock. Stacy gently slaps her wet tongue against Jericho's ball sack before tenderly guiding her tongue against his large balls. Jericho sits up slightly and lets out a moan, "Mmmmm... now that's different..." Jericho says as he feels Stacy's soft, wet tongue against his balls, bathing them with her saliva.

Stacy opens her warm mouth and gently takes Jericho's ball sack into her mouth. Stacy gently presses her lips around his balls as she gently bobs her head, slightly sucking on his balls. Jericho wraps his left hand around his thick, pussy juice covered cock and begins to stroke it as Stacy Keibler sucks on his balls, "Mmmmm.... yea... shit... who knew you liked nuts..." Jericho says with laugh as he smoothly strokes his dick.

Stacy flicks his balls back and forth with her skanky tongue as she smoothly bobs her head against his ball sack, slapping her wet saliva around his balls.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck.... ohhh yea..." Jericho moans as Stacy knocks his balls around with her tongue, as she soaks them with her wet, warm saliva. Jericho tilts his head a bit to the right to look down at the slutty Alliance Diva as he pumps his cock a bit faster.

Stacy locks her seductive eyes with Chris Jericho as she soothingly sucks on his large ball sack, slapping her wet saliva and her tongue against his balls "Mmmmm... mmmmm..." Stacy moans.

Chris Jericho licks his lips as he pumps his dick with his left hand, "Ahhh ohhh yea... ohhh fuck..." Jericho says as he reaches down with his right hand to push Stacy's head away from his saliva dripping balls, "Ohhh damn... you want something to go with them nuts?" Jericho asks as strokes his throbbing fourteen inch cock.

Stacy slowly pulls her head away from Jericho's large ballsack as it now drips with her saliva. Stacy smirks "Of course I do..."

"Mmmmm.... awww yea... then here ya go..." Jericho moans as he aims his cock at the slutty Alliance Diva's face as he starts shooting his warm thick cum right onto her lips as she opens her mouth to catch some of his delicious cum. "Ahhh fuck..."

"Mmmm...ohhh yeah...cum on my fucking face!" Stacy moans as she presses her lips together while Jericho's warm cum splatters against her sweaty dripping, beautiful face.

"Mmmmm... shit...." Chris Jericho moans as he keep stroking his cum spraying cock until every drop of his warm cum has shot out and lands on Stacy Keibler's sweat covered face. "Ahhhh... yea... now that... was pretty persuasive..."

Stacy licks her slutty lips and Jericho's warm cum drips down her face "Yeah...now you better come over to The Alliance..."

Chris Jericho smirks, "Well... that's still up in the air... but at least... I'm interested in doing business with Stephanie..."

Stacy narrows her eyes slightly as she looks at Chris Jericho "So I fucked you for no reason!?" Stacy snaps at Jericho as she stands up from the locker room floor.

"Oh I'm sure Stephanie wouldn't say it was for no reason...." Chris Jericho says before grinning, "I'm sure she'd like to know that you took her spot as the resident filthy, dirty, disgusting, skanky, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag ho..."

Stacy places her hands on her smoothly rounded, sweaty and tanned hips as her mouth opens in shock "Hey! I'm a slut....but I'm not some dirty, disgusting skank!"

Jericho laughs a little, "Well tell Stephanie this... if she wants me to join the Alliance... that she should get involved in my match with The Rock... to prove how badly she wants me..."

-END-