Taken By Force

Story Info
A woman must do whatever her home intruder wants.
2.2k words
3.52
121.2k
10
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline put the key in the door, unlocked it, and opened her front door.

"Shit, I forgot to leave on a light. I hate coming home to a dark house."

She flicked at the light switch and nothing.

"God damn it. Now what? They'd better fix the power outage soon, my favorite program is on tonight. America Idol. I just love that show. I wonder if the whole neighborhood is out or if it's just my house. Maybe, it's just a blown fuse. Maybe I did leave on a light. Yeah, now that I think about it, I did leave on a light. Fuck. I hate not having power. I can't even microwave something to eat or make coffee or use my massage chair."

Caroline lived alone. She didn't even have a pet. She spent a lot of her time talking to herself and it wasn't unusual for her to have an extended conversation, even carrying on with both sides of the conversation, while walking around her home.

As soon as she closed and locked the front door, as soon as she was about to take a step to head for the kitchen and get a flashlight from the drawer to check the fuse box down the cellar, a hand grabbed her from behind.

"Don't move, Lady, I have a knife," he said holding the cold steel blade against her neck. "I won't hurt you, so long as you do what I ask."

"Okay, okay, here, take my purse. I just got paid. I have money."

"Money? I don't want your damn money. I want you," he said allowing his other hand to travel down and across her ample breasts. He felt one breast through her blouse and bra and then the other. "You have big tits. I like that. I can't wait to see them. I can't wait to feel them. I can't wait to suck them."

"What do you want? I'll do anything. Okay? Just don't hurt me."

"That's more what I had in mind, you doing anything and everything, if you know what I mean," he said allowing his hand to fall to the hem of her flared skirt.

"Please don't."

He lifted her skirt up to her waist and cupped her pussy through her panty before allowing his hand to travel around behind her and feel her panty clad ass. Seemingly enamored with her ass, he felt one cheek and then the other before sticking his big hand down the back of her panty and feeling her naked ass. He felt her ass. He really felt her ass.

"I love your ass. I can't wait to fuck your ass. You have a nice body and you smell good, too. Me and you are going to get along fine. I'm gonna show you a good time, Mama."

"Thank you," she said. "Only, can we just get this over with, please?"

"What's the rush, Lady? I plan on taking my sweet time with you. You're hot. Where's the bedroom?"

"Upstairs."

He pulled out a scarf from his back pocket and tied it around her eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"I need the light to see now, but I don't need a witness who can identify me and send me to jail later. You dig?"

"Yeah, okay, just don't hurt me," she said again.

He tied the blindfold around her head. Then, he reached up and tightened the light bulb he had loosened and clicked on the light. She looked down and saw his feet. He was wearing black Reeboks and blue jeans. She figured his sneakers were a size 9 or 10 and that he, by the feel of his body pressed against hers was slim and about 5'9" tall. She made note of everything to give in her report to the police.

"Calm down, lady. Stop your shivering. So long as you cooperate and give me what I want, I ain't gonna hurt you. I like you. You have big tits. I like big tits. I can't wait to see those two big tits bouncing up and down, as I fuck you and before you suck my big cock."

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Why me?"

"You wouldn't mind if I cum in your pretty little mouth, would you," he asked her as his fingertip traced her lips?

"No, I wouldn't mind, so long as you don't hurt me."

"Do you swallow?"

"Yes, I'll do anything you want. Just don't hurt me. Okay?"

"I've been watching you. You're the prettiest lady on the street. You have the best body and you don't have a damn dog or an alarm. You really need to get both of those things after this, lady. It's not safe not to have a big dog and a house alarm. Someone like me can come right inside and fuck you."

"Listen, what if I just blow you down here. You can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow. Okay? You can fuck my face. I'll give you the best blowjob you ever had. I will. Only, please don't fuck me. Please don't make me pregnant."

"Lady, it's too late for all of that. We're going to do this my way. I've already gone through all this trouble stalking you and breaking in your home. I've been looking forward to this for so very long. I've been watching you."

"You've been watching me? You've been stalking me?"

"Yes, lady, I have. You need to be more careful when getting out of your car. You climb out like a sailor with your skirt all bunched up around your waist. You always give me a nice panty show. I couldn't wait to fall between your shapely thighs and eat your pussy. And now here I am. Showtime."

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Please, I beg you. Let me go. There's a woman who lives on the corner. She's a stripper. She's way better looking than I am and she has a better body with bigger tits, too. She doesn't have an alarm or a dog. I'm sure she's more sexually experienced than me. She'd surely show you a better time."

"I know. I already fucked her and she gave me a great blowjob not to hurt her."

"You did? She did?"

"Oh, yeah. By the way, her big tits are as phony as her blonde hair. That's a wig."

"I don't understand. Why weren't you caught? I didn't read anything about you in the newspaper or about a sexual assault on my street and in my neighborhood."

"Lady, most women don't report sexual assaults. Most women are just happy that I didn't hurt them. The very next day they have the alarm guy installing an alarm and they are at the dog pound buying the biggest dog they have."

He allowed her to lead the way up the stairs and to her bedroom.

"Now, what? What are you going to do with me?"

"What do you think I'm going to do with you? I'm going to have my way with you."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to pretend like I'm not even here. Start undressing, as if you are just coming home from work and about to take a bath. Strip off all you clothes. I want to see you naked. Only, do it nice and slow. I want a striptease show and do a lot of bending so that I can see your pussy and ass and in between your legs real good."

"Okay, I'll do whatever you ask, so long as you don't hurt me."

"You can start by unbuttoning your blouse, but do it very slowly. And if you remove that blindfold, I'll have to hurt you. I can't have you as a witness testifying against me."

"Okay, I won't. I won't remove the blindfold. Okay? I'm unbuttoning my blouse, slow. See? Actually, I'd prefer you not seeing me undressing and naked, anyway."

"Stop talking. You're ruining the mood."

"Okay," she said.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Then, he removed his sneakers, and took off his pants and underwear. He returned to his lying position on the bed and fingered his cock, while watching the striptease show.

Caroline slowly unbuttoned her blouse allowing him the time to see all that showed of her body with each unbuttoned button.

"That's a pretty bra," he said. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Caroline," she said.

"What's your name," she asked?

"Funny, nice try," he said. "You can call me, Jack, if you need to call me something that will get you in the mood."

"Okay, Jack," she said, while still slowly unbuttoning her blouse. "Do you want me to remove my blouse," she asked, once her blouse was unbuttoned, "or do you want me to remove my skirt."

"Do what you would normally do, how you'd normally undress, if you were alone and getting naked to take a bath."

"Okay," she said removing her blouse.

Then, she reached around herself, unbuttoned, and unzipped her skirt, pulled it off, and folded it neatly and placed it on the bed. Now in her panty and bra, as instructed, she paraded around the bedroom, bending over and stretching to show him more of her lingerie clad body.

"Take off your bra. I wanna see your titties, but do it slow."

"Okay," she said reaching around her back and unhooking her bra.

With a hand to her chest, she held her bra in place, before allowing her bra straps to fall, first one and then the other. Then, slowly, she peeled her bra from her body. Now, standing before him wearing nothing more than bikini panties and a blindfold, she threw her shoulders back and showed him her big tits.

"Are you excited by stripping in front of a strange man?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because your nipples are erect."

"A little. Yeah, I'm a little excited. I'd be more excited if I knew you wouldn't hurt me, if you promised you're not going to hurt me."

"I promise I won't hurt you, lady."

"Okay, then, yeah, I'm excited that you are seeing my tits. It's been a long time, since a man, any man, has seen my tits. Do you like them?"

"Are you kidding me? I love your tits. You have gorgeous tits," he said. "Now, take off your panties now, Show me your pussy."

"Okay," she said.

"And stop saying okay. That's driving me crazy."

"Okay, sorry, it's just a nervous reaction to say okay."

She stuck her thumbs in each side of her panty band and slid them down her hips and off her legs.

"You have a neatly trimmed pussy. I like that. I don't like the bushy pussies or the shaved ones. I can't wait to lick you."

"Do you want me to lie on the bed?"

"No, I want you to kneel on the bed. I want you to touch my cock."

"Okay. Sorry, that I said okay," she said kneeling on the bed and reaching out her hand. She took him in her hand and started stroking him. "Do you like that?"

"Oh, yeah, baby, that feels good. Now, make me hard with your mouth. Suck me a little bit."

"Okay. Sorry, that I said okay again, but I can't help it. I'm really nervous," she said leaning down and taking his cock in her mouth.

She was sucking him. True to her word, she was giving him great blowjob.

"Finally, now that your mouth is full, you stopped saying okay. Now, get on your back so that I can fuck you a little bit."

"Okay," she said reaching down and helping to direct his cock in her pussy.

"Fuck me. Enough with the okay, lady. It's really fucking annoying. Okay?"

"I'm sorry. I'll be quiet."

He started humping her and she humped him back. Once he was inside, he started banging her and as hard as he humped her, she humped him back even harder.

"Caroline, you're an animal. You are the best fuck I ever had."

"Do you like it when I hump you?"

"Oh, yeah. I love it when you hump me. It feel so good when you fuck me like that," he said.

"What if I rolled you over and fucked you real hard," she said.

"Oh, God. Yeah, I'd love that," he said. "I'm supposed to be the one fucking you and you are the one fucking me. I'm going to cum," he said.

"Good," she said, "Because my show, American Idol is coming on in five minutes."

"Fuck Caroline! Why do you always have to ruin the mood. I'm supposed to be a rapist and you're supposed to be my victim. I was just about to cum, too. Fuck! Every God damn time. I hate that friggin' show because of that. It's the same every week. We should pick a different night to be with one another, one when that show isn't on. I can't compete with American Idol."

"Let me blow you, Jack. Okay? You can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow. Just put the TV on so that I can watch American Idol while I suck your cock."

"Okay," said Jack.

Caroline gave her boyfriend a blowjob, the best one he had had, since the last one, when she was in a hurry to watch her show. He came off in her mouth and she swallowed, just in time to watch her show.