West Coast Cherry Poppin'

Story Info
Cherry gets popped by Rey Mysterio in the 619.
2.1k words
4.36
15.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Out on the roads of the beautiful city of San Diego, California; Rey Mysterio is cruising in his car as he drives from his home to the hotel where his fellow WWE Superstars are staying for the night. Rey, dressed in a pair of light colored shorts and a white tank top, turns on the radio to listen to some music as he drives. "Ok... last time they stayed at the Hilton... I bet they are at the Ramada..." Rey laughs as he makes a turn at an intersection.

A few minutes later, Rey arrives at the Ramada and pulls into the parking lot. As he looks for a parking space, something catches his eye and he stops his car suddenly. He looks out the driver's side window and sees an incredibly cute, blonde haired young woman, wearing a black short skirt and light pink top as she roller skates around in the parking lot.. Rey looks at her for a few minutes before he recognizes her as Cherry, one of SmackDown's newest Divas and he rolls down his window as he carefully maneuvers his car past her and parks it nearby, "Hey... what are you doing?" Rey asks Cherry as he turns off his car's engine.

The sweet, innocent sister of Domino and girlfriend of Deuce, lifts her head up and presses her soft lips together as she locks her adorable eyes on the handsome Rey Mysterio. "Oh hi!" Cherry says with an adorable smiles as she waves at Rey Mysterio, while she smacks her chewing gum around in her mouth.

Rey smiles as he looks at Cherry, "Hi... what are you doing?" Rey asks as he looks down at Cherry's roller skates.

"Ummm..." Cherry presses her shoulders up and cutely shrugs "I'm just waiting for my boyfriend, Deuce and my brother, Domino..." Cherry replies with a cute laugh as she places her hands on her smoothly rounded hips and tilts her head a bit while looking at the handsome Rey Mysterio "But...ummm..." Cherry pauses and smacks her chewing gum for a moment "I really shouldn't be talkin' with you and all...I mean you are from the other side of the tracks..."

Rey raises an eyebrow as he sits in his car and looks at Cherry, "Tell me you didn't just call me an illegal immigrant...." Rey says as he laughs a bit.

"Oh! Oh! No!" Cherry says as she shakes her head and laughs as she presses her shoulders up into a shrug once again "What I mean...is you're from like the good side of the tracks...but I'm from the bad side...because I like my boys bad...

"Whoa... hey now..." Rey laughs a little, "I'm from here in the 619... South Cali-Cali... we ain't all goody-goody out here all the time..." Rey says with a smile.

Cherry scrunches her nose up and raises an eyebrow "Really?" Cherry asks

"Oh yea...." Rey nods his head, "We know how to pop here on the West Coast...."

Cherry cutely bites down on her bottom lip as she blushes and locks her adorable eyes with Rey "Ummm...could I find out how you pop things here in the West Coast?"

Rey smiles as he nods his head, "Sure... I don't see why not..."

Cherry smiles and cutely claps her soft, adorable hands together "Oh wow! Thanks Rey!" Cherry says as she cutely bounces on her pink roller skates.

Rey laughs, "No problem Cherry... now we just need a place...." Rey starts to talk but trails off when Cherry proceeds to roll over to his car and opens the back passenger seat door, 'Hey... what are you doing?" Rey asks with a laugh.

"Getting in the backseat!" Cherry laughs as she glances at Rey, in front seat of his car. "Duh! I mean like, how else am I going to find out if you're truly a bad boy from my side of the tracks?" Cherry asks as she smacks her chewing gum in her mouth.

Rey Mysterio laughs, "Right... good point..." Rey says as he opens the driver's seat door and gets out of his car. Rey then closes the door and steps to the open backseat driver's side door where Cherry is getting comfortable. Rey tilts his head a bit and when Cherry turns on the backseat of his car, he can see that she's not wearing any panties, "Whoa... you're a bad girl..." Rey laughs a bit as he licks his lips.

Cherry bites down on her bottom lip and nods her head "Oh yeah...I'm bad...like those boys I like..."

Rey smirks a bit as he takes off his tank top, revealing his smooth, muscular tattooed upper body. Rey tosses his tank top into the front seat of his car before he kneels down on the backseat, "That's off the hook..." Rey says as Cherry turns some more until she's leaning against the other backseat passenger door with her legs spread a bit. Rey leans forward to take hold of her black short skirt and begins to pull it down from her smoothly round hips.

Cherry presses her lips together and blushes "Ohhh Rey...this is going to be like so cool..." Cherry says as Rey Mysterio swiftly slides her short, light pink skirt down her stunning and smooth, tanned legs

"I think so too..." Rey laughs a bit as he brings Cherry's skirt off of her smooth, tanned legs and drops it off the floor of his car. Rey looks down at Cherry's smoothly shaved pussy and smirks, "I always loved cherries..." Rey says as he brings his left hand to Cherry's pussy and smoothly pushes two fingers into her warm pussy.

"Ohhhh...mmmm...Rey...." Cherry cutely laughs and leans back against the closed passenger side backseat door as Rey begins to thrust his two fingers in and out of her warm pussy.

Rey licks his lips and smirks as he smoothly thrusts his two fingers in and out of Cherry's warm pussy, "Damn... you're already hot..." Rey says as he starts to lean his head down to Cherry's pussy and begins to flick his tongue against her soft pussy lips.

Cherry gently grits her teeth together as she tilts her head back, leaning against the backseat window as Rey begins to flicks his tongue against her soft pussy lips "Ohhhh...ohhh yeah...mmm oh that's great"

Rey Mysterio thrusts his fingers in and out of Cherry's pussy at a quicker pace as he circles his tongue against Cherry's pussy. "Mmmmm... Mmm..." Rey moans as he tastes Cherry's wet pussy before he lowers his head a bit more and pushes his tongue into her pussy along with his two fingers.

"Ohhh...ohhh yeah..." The adorable and hot Roller-Skating Diva, Cherry, moans as she gently places her stunning and smooth, tanned legs onto the strong shoulders of Rey Mysterio as he laps his tongue against her hot pussy, while thrusting his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. Rey brings his left hand's fingers out of Cherry's warm pussy as he moves his tongue in and out as a brisk pace. The studdly Hispanic SmackDown Superstar then starts to push down his shorts from his waist, freeing his hardening, thick, fourteen inch long Hispanic cock as he eats the sweet, hot pussy of the 50s-styled Diva. Cherry closes her eyes and gently smacks her chewing gum around inside of her hot mouth while Rey Mysterio munches on the sweet juices of her warm, tight pussy "Ohhh...ohhh yeah...you're bad..."

Rey lifts his head up from Cherry's pussy and licks his lips, "Told ya so..." Rey says with a bit of a smirk on his face. He puts his hands on Cherry's legs and pulls her a bit towards him so she's laying on the backseat of his car. The hot Hispanic Superstar spreads Cherry's legs and then slides his large, hard and thick cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh Rey!" Cherry moans as she gently wraps her smooth, tanned legs around Rey's toned waist after he thrusts his fourteen inch Hispanic cock into her warm, tight pussy "Ohhh I love backseat banging!" Cherry moans as she places her soft hands against his strong arms as she starts to grind her body against Rey's body.

"Ahhh.. mmmm..." Rey moans and smiles as he smoothly thrusts his large cock in and out of Cherry's pussy as she grinds her pussy against him. "This... is how we pop on the West Coast..." Rey groans as he easily starts to speed up the pace of his thrusts as Cherry slides her soft hands up and down his strong, muscular arms.

"Ohhh...I...mmmm...like it!" Cherry cutely moans and laughs as she gently moves against the backseat of Rey's car as she gently pushes her adorable, hot and tanned body against Rey's thrusting fourteen inch, rock hard cock.

"Uhhh...mmmm... ahhh yea...." Rey Mysterio moans as he pumps his cock quickly in and out of Cherry's warm, tight pussy as he begins to lightly sweat. Rey puts his hands on Cherry's thighs and closes his eyes as he sharply slams his cock deeply into her.

Cherry leans her head back against the backseat as she starts to rock back and forth, beneath Rey Mysterio as her tight, warm pussy gently grind against his thrusting cock "Ohhh...ohhhh Rey! You're the kind of boy I like!" Cherry moans and laughs as she starts to move quickly back against Rey's muscular body.

"Ahhh... mmmm fuck... ahhh.... if you like that... just wait..." Rey Mysterio grunts as Cherry unwraps her smooth, tanned legs from around his waist. Rey then pulls his cock out of Cherry's pussy and then starts to turn Cherry over on the backseat.

Cherry, with her pink roller skates still on, glances over her shoulder with a soft smile on her adorable face as the SmackDown Diva is on her hands and knees in front of Rey Mysterio "Oh yeah! I love it this way!"

Rey laughs a bit, "Everyone does..." Rey says as he better positions himself behind Cherry. He grips his large thick cock with his left hand and slides it back into Cherry's warm, tight pussy. "Mmmm.... ahhh..." Rey moans as he puts his hands on Cherry's hips and begins to rock her back towards him as he pumps his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm...ohhh yeah!" Cherry moans pressing her lips together as she starts to rock back and forth on her hands and knees as Rey Mysterio doggy-style fucks her warm, tight pussy with his extremely thick and rock hard fourteen inch Hispanic cock.

"Ahhhh.... uhhh... ohhh yea... mmmm...." Rey moans as he once again increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks Cherry from behind. Rey looks down at Cherry's cute, round and smooth ass as it hits lightly against his toned, muscular waist whenever she pushes back against him.

"Mmmm....ohhh yeah....I love backseat banging!" Cherry cutely moans as she tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she starts to rock back against Rey's cock at a smooth and quicker pace, causing her adorable ass to smack against his tone, muscular waist.

"Ahhh... uhh yeah... so do I...." Rey laughs as he sharply pumps his cock in and out of Cherry's tight pussy as he fucks her in the backseat of his car. Sweat drips down his hot, muscular body as his balls slap against Cherry's smooth, tanned skin.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh!" Cherry moans as she rocks back firmly against Rey's cock and the sweat dripping, roller-skating Diva begins to cum against Rey's thrusting shaft.

"Ahhh... mmmm... ohhh shit... ahhh..." Rey moans as he feels Cherry's warm cum on his cock as he continues to bang Cherry's cunt. Sweat flies off of Rey's body as he grits his teeth and he delivers another hard thrust into Cherry' pussy as he begins to cum, "Ahhh... damn..." Rey moans as his warm thick cum shoots deep into Cherry's pussy.

"Ohhhh....awwww yeah Rey! You're such a bad boy..." Cherry moans and laughs as she feels Rey's warm cum spray into her tight, wet pussy.

"Ahhh... mmm... shit..." Rey moans as he finishes cumming inside of Cherry's tight pussy. "Ohh... damn.... mmm how you like that west coast poppin'?" Rey asks as he starts to pull his cock out of her tight, wet cum filled pussy.

Cherry bites down on her bottom lip as she turns back and looks at Rey "Well...If you don't tell Deuce or Domino...I really...REALLY liked it"

Rey smiles, "Don't worry I won't tell them.... and if you really liked it... maybe you'd want some more west coast poppin' later on...." Rey adds with a wink.

"Oh yeah! I'd like that!"

-END-