War Of Lust - France vs Italy

Story Info
Trinity takes on La Resistance.
3.2k words
5
12.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Backstage at an ECW / SmackDown Live Event near the loading dock area, La Resistance members Sylvan Grenier and Rene Dupree are laying out their strategy for their tag team match later in the night against Rob Van Dam and Sabu. Both men are wearing blue wrestling trunks, and Rene smirks at his partner, "Sylvan relax... we will dominate those two has-beens... they are nothing compared to us... they are pathetic..." Rene says with a confident smirk.

"I am relaxed... but after arriving here in ECW... I do not wish to take any chances with these rejects.... We have to show our dominance... and take out everyone... this is new war for us to fight..." Sylvan says.

Rene nods his head in agreement, "You have a point, perhaps after the match we make our presence felt to the rest of the Extreme Trash..." Rene says with a smirk.

"Yes.... And we'll take the war to new heights...." Sylvan says as he smirks confidently, "Because none of them are better than we are... in fact we are better than they are... simply because we are French..."

"Oh yes... the most obvious fact... not one of them can equal our strength... our stamina... and out intellect... "Rene replies as neither man realize that their comments are being over heard by ECW's fiery Full Bodied Italian, Trinity.

"Whoa...whoa....fellas let me get this straight..." The feisty, fiery Full Bodied Italian, Trinity, says in her hot Italian accent as she cuts herself into the conversation between Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier. Trinity presses her lips together into a smirk and she raises an eyebrow "Fellas...let me get this straight..." Trinity says as she folds her arms against her large, hot and rounded chest "You two...think you're better because you're frickin' French?" Trinity shakes her head "I don't think so fellas...us Italians...we're the real deals..." Trinity says with a smirk as she's dressed her in short black leather skirt and a tight-fitting black top with the letters "FBI" printed across her chest in red, white and green lettering.

Rene puts his hands on his waist as he looks at Trinity, "Mon Cheri...you must not have... as they say... all your marbles.... Italians are the bottom feeders of Europe...."

Rene says with an extremely arrogant smirk on his face. Sylvan chuckles slightly, "That is extremely true my friend..." Sylvan says as he looks at Trinity, "An Italian can not stand up to the French..."

Trinity narrows her feisty Italian eyes slightly as she glares at Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier "Yo...listen up you fucks...us Italians...can beat your French-wussy asses and fuckin' time...ya hear me!?" Trinity snaps back as she unfolds her arms and takes a step forward to Rene and Sylvan as she balls her fists tightly "Us Italians...can not only beat your asses down...but we can beat ya asses at anything!"

"As the American would say... please..." Sylvan laughs as he folds his arms over his smooth toned chest, "Us French are the best at everything... we are the worlds best fighters.... best lovers... best everything..." Sylvan adds and Rene smirks as he nods his head in agreement.

Trinity slowly nods her head as she smirks "The best huh!? You fucks wanna put your fucking money where ya mouth is!?" Trinity says with a bit of a feisty snap in her hot Italian voice.

"We shall take on any challenge to show we are indeed the best at all things..." Rene smirks as he holds his hands out as if to signal Trinity to 'bring it on.'

Trinity raises an eyebrow and laughs softly "Oh you fucks have no idea whatcha gettin' yourself into..." Trinity says as she lightly cracks her neck from side to side before she takes another steps forwards to Rene and Sylvan "How about...we all have a old fashioned fuck-off...you fellas up for that?" Trinity asks as then gently cracks her knuckles

Rene and Sylvan exchange glances and both get confident smirks on their faces before they both look arrogantly at the feisty Full Bodied Italian, "Mon Cheri... you have yourself an agreement... we shall par-take in your little fuck-off...." Sylvan says as both he and Rene begin to lower their blue wrestling trunks from their toned, muscular waists. As Sylvan removes his wrestling trunks, he frees his impressive eleven inch cock, and as Rene does the same, he exposes his own twelve inch dick.

Trinity presses her lips together and slyly smirks "Damn...fellas I'm impressed with you fucks...you actually got something big packin' downstairs..." Trinity says, slightly insulting Rene and Sylvan before she takes one final step forwards as she removes her tight-fitting black FBI top and reveals her large, hot Italian tits. Trinity tosses her raven black hair back as she tosses her top to the floor "Ya fellas ready for the beat down!" Trinity says with a feisty snap as the Full Bodied Italian ECW Vixen kneels down in front of Rene and Sylvan before reaching forward and tightly wrapping her soft Italian hands around the hard, thick French cocks of La Resistance, taking Rene in her left hand and Sylvan in her right hand. Trinity slyly smirks as she glances up at Rene and Sylvan as she quickly strokes her hands up and down their hard, thick French shafts.

Rene Dupree licks his lips and moans slightly as Trinity pumps her left hand up and down on his large cock, "There's no dick... like a French dick.... and you shall see that first hand...." Rene says with a smirk.

"Oui... and you have two to deal with..." Sylvan adds as Trinity twists her right hand around his cock as she jerks him off. Sylvan also bends down slightly and begins to feel up Trinity's hot firm, round Italian tits with his strong hands.

Trinity flicks her hot, wet Italian tongue against her teeth as she locks her feisty Italian eyes with Sylvan and Rene "Well fellas...there ain't nothing like a fine, hot Italian bitch..." Trinity says as she roughly slides her hands up and down the smooth, hard shafts of Sylvan and Rene. Trinity slyly smirks at Rene before she lowers her raven-black haired head to his cock and opens her hot Italian mouth, taking his French cock into her mouth. Trinity presses her lips tightly around his shaft as she begins to smoothly bob her head on his cock as she sucks his French cock. While the hot, feisty Full Bodied Italian bobs her head on Rene Dupree's cock, she continues to roughly and quickly move her right hand up and down Sylvan's shaft as she removes her left hand from Rene's cock and reaches over to place her left hand on Sylvan's ball sack as well before she starts to massage his ballsack.

Rene Dupree licks his lips and he lays both of his hands on Trinity's head and grabs two handfuls of her raven-black hair as the hot Italian Vixen bobs her head rapidly on his large French cock, "Mmmmm.... ahhh...' Rene moans as he starts thrusting his cock in and out of Trinity's mouth, as she sucks him off.

"Mmmmm..... you have.... amateur skills...' Sylvan says with a moan as Trinity pumps his cock with her right hand while playing with his large balls.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." Trinity moans around Rene Dupree's thick, hard French shaft as she coats his cock with her hot Italian saliva by the use of her soft, wet tongue. Trinity slaps her wet tongue against the underbelly of his shaft while she rapidly bobs her head at quick rate, lowering her head further down on his large French cock. Trinity shift her feisty Italian eyes over to Sylvan as she quickly pumps her right hand against his cock while she quickly rubs and massages his ballsack with her left hand.

"Mmmmm yeah.... mmm... quite... interesting..." Rene moans as he tries to suppress the fact that he is enjoying the fierce blowjob the hot Full Bodied Italian is giving him as he pumps his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Rene... I shall wager... she could not handle you while she attempted to please me..." Sylvan says with a smirk as he looks down into Trinity's fierce looking eyes as she works over his cock and balls with her hands.

Trinity slowly lifts her head up from Rene Dupree's French hard cock and she narrows her eyes as she fiercely looks at Sylvan "Yo...you fucks! Stand closer together...you ain't seen or felt nothin' yet!" Trinity says as she slyly smirks while she glances back at Rene's hard, saliva-dripping cock

Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier both smirk as they stand closer together, and their large, hard, thick French cocks hang near each other as both men look down at the hot feisty Vixen. "What are you going to... attempt?" Rene asks with a knowing smirk

"Shit...I ain't gonna attempt nothin' you fucks!" Trinity says with a slight snap before she smirks slyly "I'm gonna fuckin' blow both of ya fellas at once! Ya hear me!?" Trinity says as fiercely looks up at Rene and Sylvan before she scoots closer on her knees towards the hard, thick French cocks of La Resistance. Trinity tosses her raven-black hair back before she leans in and opens her mouth before taking both of the hard and thick French cocks into her hot, wet Italian mouth. The Full Bodied Italian presses her soft, feisty lips around both shafts and begins to impressively bob her head smoothly along the smooth, hard shafts on La Resistance as she sucks on both French cocks, gradually picking up her sucking pace, as she starts to move her head quicker.

"Mmmmmm.... Jesus...." Sylvan moans as he feels his cock press against Rene's as Trinity stuffs her face with both of the large, thick cocks of La Resistance.

Rene once again grabs a handful of Trinity's black hair as she bobs her head on the pair of big dicks in her mouth, "Ahhhh she is... rather.... whore like isn't she mon ami?" Rene asks his tag team partner as Trinity's warm, wet saliva drips down their cocks and out of her mouth as she bobs her head on both dicks.

"That goes without saying..." Sylvan replies with a moan.

Trinity instantly presses her feisty Italian lips around Sylvan and Rene's French cocks, adding more pressure to their shafts as she quickly bobs her head up and down on both French cocks while she deeply sucks on both hard, thick cocks belonging to La Resistance. "Mmmm...you stupid fucks..." Trinity manages to groans around both French cocks as her hot saliva drips against their shafts, as she gradually takes the cocks slightly deeper into her hot Italian mouth.

"Ahhhh.... mmmmm fuck...." Rene moans, "Time to take this war... to a higher... level..." Rene says as he pulls his saliva dripping French cock out of Trinity's hot, feisty mouth. Sylvan grits his teeth as Trinity's lips clamp down around his cock as he deep throats it easily without having to deal with Rene's. Rene then walks about behind the hot Italian Vixen and pulls her up so that she's bent over with Sylvan's cock in her mouth, and Rene then yanks down her sexy, black leather skirt, revealing her hot Italian ass and her smooth, hot pussy. Rene then rams his cock into Trinity's pussy, which makes her jolt forward so that her face is pressed against Sylvan's crotch with his dick deep in her mouth.

"Ahhhh mmmmm..." Sylvan moans as puts his hands on Trinity's head as Rene begins to fuck her from behind.

"Mmmm...mmm...ohhh...mmm..." Trinity groans roughly around Sylvan's cock as she immediately starts to firmly push herself back against Rene Dupree's hard, thick thrusting French cock as she slams herself back against his smooth, muscular waist as she forces his cock deeper into her tight pussy. Trinity closes her eyes as she easily deep throats Sylvan's French cock, causing the head of his cock to smack against the back of her hot throat.

Sylvan places his hand on the back of Trinity's head and he slams his cock down her throat with swift thrusts. "Ahhhh.... ohhh yea..." Sylvan groans as his balls smack against Trinity's chin as she sucks his cock like a vacuum.

Rene Dupree holds onto Trinity's sexy hips as he sharply fucks Trinity's hot Italian cunt, "Ahhhh.... mmmm.... you like that French dick you Italian tramp!" Rene grunts as she roughly slaps Trinity's ass.

"Mmm...you stupid fucks..." Trinity manages to groan around Sylvan's cock as he deeply thrusts his hard French cock into her hot Italian mouth. Trinity lashes her feisty Italian tongue against Sylvan's shaft as his shaft rakes gently back and forth against Trinity's teeth. Trinity raises an eyebrow as she firmly slams her hot Italian ass back against Rene's smooth, muscular waist before Rene deeply thrusts his cock into her tight, warm pussy at a rough rate, causing Trinity to quickly rock forward as Sylvan's cock sharply grazes against her teeth.

"Ahhhh.... ohhh ahhhhh...' Sylvan grits his teeth as his cock grinds over Trinity's teeth as he fucks her mouth for a few moments more before he pulls his saliva dripping cock out. Sylvan jerks her head up to look up at him as saliva drips down her chin, "You are not... that good.... but good enough for us French..." Sylvan says. Rene Dupree lets go of Trinity's waist and gives her one more hard thrusts before shoving her off of his cock and she collides with Sylvan's toned muscular body.

Trinity stands up straight and smirks at Sylvan as she places her hands against his toned, muscular chest to push herself away from the proud Frenchman. Trinity raises an eyebrow as she folds her arms "And you French fucks...are gonna fall down to like ya fellas always do!" Trinity snaps back with a proud smirk on her hot Italian face before she licks her lips "Cause face it fellas...ya French ain't nothin'!"

Sylvan smirks, "We shall not fall... we shall conquer...." Sylvan says as he grabs Trinity and lifts her up into the air and lowers her pussy onto his stiff saliva covered cock while remaining on his feet. "Ahhh..." Sylvan groans as he feels his cock go deep into Trinity's hot Italian cunt.

Rene smirks, "You shall fall to the French in this war..." Rene says as he stands behind Trinity and forces his large French cock into Trinity's tight Italian asshole.

Trinity grits her teeth as she tilts her head back, slightly resting her head against Rene's toned, muscular chest "Ohhh you fucks!" Trinity groans as she rocks back against Rene's cock inside of her hot, tight Italian ass before she starts to grind her hot Italian pussy against Sylvan's cock as he thrusts his French missile in and out of her tight cunt "Ohhh you fucks ain't got nothin'!" Trinity moans as she starts to quickly rock back and forth in between Rene and Sylvan as the proud Frenchmen fuck the hot Italian as they stands. Trinity wraps her smooth, tanned legs around Sylvan's waist as she grinds her pussy sharper against his shaft.

Sylvan begins to sweat as he pumps his cock in and out of Trinity's hot pussy with passionate intensity as he puts his hands underneath Trinity's tanned legs to give her added support. "Ahhhh.... admit it whore...you love the French's dick!" Sylvan yells and grunts at the same time. Rene smirks as his tag team partner's outburst as he reaches around Trinity's body to grab hold of her hot, sweat covered Italian tits. The phenomenal French stud deeply slams his hard, fat cock inside of Trinity's ass so hard that he has to roughly pull out completely in between his thrusts.

"Shit...you fucks! I ain't admitting' nothin'!" Trinity groans as she bites down on her bottom lip as the hot Full Bodied Italian fiercely rocks in between Rene and Sylvan as she starts to lightly sweat. "Ohhhh...you French are so fuckin' weak!" Trinity moans loudly as she starts to bounce up and down on the French cocks of Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier, as she sharply slams down on both hard French-thrusting cocks.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm we are not weak you Italian slut!" Rene replies with a deep grunt as sweat drips off his hot, muscular French body. Rene pounds Trinity's ass as he feels his balls tightening. "Ahhhh.... ohhh fuck.... ahhh...." Rene groans as he begins to shoot his hot load of French cum into Trinity's hot Italian ass.

Trinity smirks slyly and raises an eyebrow before she glances over her shoulder and back at Rene Dupree "You were sayin' you dumb fuck!?" Trinity says with a laugh as she continues to roughly rock her hot Italian body back and forth on Sylvan's hard, thick French cock as she slams down harder on his cock, while he thrusts deeply into her tight pussy.

Rene grits his teeth as he pulls his cock out of Trinity's cum dripping ass, "It is not over yet..." Rene says as he pulls Trinity back a bit so she's learning further than she wants too. With only her legs wrapped around Sylvan's waist, Trinity can't do anything other than grind her pussy against Sylvan's cock as the proud French stud continues to thrust into her pussy while Rene holds her in a slightly awkward position.

Trinity closes her eyes "Ohhh you French fucks..." Trinity groans as she feels Sylvan's French cock roughly slammed into her tight, hot Italian pussy as Rene Dupree slightly holds her so that she is somewhat hanging upside-down while Sylvan relentlessly fucks her Italian cunt. Trinity grits her teeth as she closes her eyes while she manages to grind her pussy against Sylvan's thrusting shaft.

Sylvan's body is completely covered with sweat as he fucks the hot Italian Vixen as she's forced to hang from his cock thanks to Rene, "Mmmmmm ahhhh.... ahhh damn..." Sylvan groans as he begins to spray his cum inside of Trinity's hot wet cunt as she squeezes his muscular waist with her smooth, sweat dripping legs.

Trinity presses her lips together into a smirk as she slightly hangs from his cumming French cock while Rene Dupree holds onto Trinity's hot, sweat-dripping Italian body "Ohhh yeah...you stupid fucks...told ya...you French ain't nothin'!"

Sylvan breathes deeply as he recovers from dumping his load inside of Trinity's hot Italian pussy, "This... was nothing but a warm up... this was not the complete war!" Sylvan says as he pulls his cock out from Trinity's pussy and he and Rene drop Trinity down the floor. "

Sylvan's correct.... a defeat is often a victory... makes us more prepared for the next battle in this war..." Rene says with a grin as Trinity sits up on the cold ground after being dropped.

Trinity smirks as she sits on the cold ground of the loading dock area "You fucks...I'm ready any fuckin' time to beat your asses down!"

Sylvan and Rene pick up their wrestling trunks and put them on, "We shall see... next time... you better be prepared...." Sylvan says as he and Rene begin to walk away.

Rene looks back at Trinity and smirks, "Until then mon cheri... au revoir..."

-END-