Mother/Daughter: Pain Slut/Whore

Story Info
Continuing story of Alice and Amy.
4.4k words
4.39
149.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing Story of Alice and Amy

The glass enclosed shower was so steamy Amy could not even see the wall five feet from her. The water spraying her body from five directions was hot enough to be uncomfortable but she was used to its heat; it matched the heat of her body. She stood tall stretching to relieve the pain in her shoulders caused by her arms secured soundly in the loop of rope hanging from the ceiling of the shower room. Ted stood behind her with his hard cock brushing against her sensitized ass cheeks and often sliding between her spread legs to rub teasingly, torturously along the swollen canyon of her well used pussy while he continued lathering the oil-based skin sensitizer into the skin of her shoulders, neck, and her aching tits. The heat of the water opened her pores and allowed the exquisite oil to penetrate deeply into her skin where it seemed to irritate each and every nerve ending in her skin causing them to erupt into magnesium bright bursts of tormenting pleasure.

From exquisitely stimulating experience, she knew that this deep penetration by the oil would keep the entire surface of her skin as sensitive as an erogenous zone for at least four hours. That was good if she were going to experience more sex training, but horrible if she were going to be tormented by sexual denial as she usually was.

Ted's hands wandered down her front until the fingers of both were rubbing gently at her engorged baby smooth and hairless cunt. She knew he would tease her tortured nerve endings there for hours, at least that's how long it always seemed, before he would finally part the swollen lips and begin to massage the inner walls of her yearning pussy. He finally brought her to the starting gate of the giant ski jump slope named orgasm, but made sure he isolated her clitoris and kept her from sliding down the slippery slope and flying free and screaming to a landing far below.

For three months now, both she and her mother had been trained in an intense manner bringing both of them to the point where Hellie and Ted wanted them. Amy had been fucked to glorious orgasm after glorious orgasm by Ted, until his cock was sated and exhausted, and then by Hellie's almost as delicious strap-on dildo. These ménage trios' trysts lasted four to six hours with Amy going down on Ted's dick and Hellie's pussy between her own orgasms honing her expertise at the finer skills of giving head. At the end of these marathon fuck sessions, she would be allowed to sleep for six hours and the cycle would start all over again. Strong c-balls were used on both her ass and pussy to drive her up the slopes of arousal while Tina, Ted, and Hellie took turns every two or three hours lying with her and doing everything with her except allowing her sexual release. Her face was buried in a pussy or a dick was buried in her throat nearly six hours a day. Between sex sessions with her three tormentors, she was left with vibrating nipple and clit decorations, anal intruders to loosen up her back door, and exquisite pussy devices that kept her ever hotter as the hours passed and she sank into exhausted sleep as her over-sexed mind plied her dreams with scene after scene of the hardest core XXX dreams possible. She dreamed of Ted's dick in her mouth, her cunt, and her ass while Tina and Hellie did delicious things to her nipples and the unused hole with their whorish mouths. Then, on the third day, she would again become a fuck toy for her dominant lovers.

For some reason, she felt that this day would proceed somewhat differently and she was right. After the torturously erotic shower, both Ted and Alice dried her off and took her into the bedroom to prepare her. She was given another sensual massage as both of them rubbed more skin conditioners and sensitizers into her skin with special attention to her tits, ass, and cunt. She was instructed to put on the baby pink panties and bra lying on the bed as Ted and Hellie began playing with each other as they watched. The pink panties consisted of a one inch wide piece of lacy elastic that circled her hips an inch above her slit and across the middle of her ass. Two one half inch wide pieces went downward from this band and along each side of her pussy to join into one piece and run up her ass crack to the band of elastic in back. A loose piece of gauzy pink fabric was sewed to the waist band and the two other pieces leaving a very loose covering that a whole hand could fit beneath easily. To make the entrance of a hand into that loose area, the piece only went to the bottom of her pussy crack and left a wide open space there. The bra was no better. It also consisted of a one inch wide piece of elastic that encircled her chest at the base of her tits. Two one half inch wide strips also went from it up the sides of each tit to meet above them and form a single strap that went over her shoulders and joined the wider band at her back. Again the transparent gauzy pink material was sewed to the three pieces of elastic around each breast leaving the loose material open at the top to allow a hand inside.

Over these, she was told to don a filmy transparent teddy with the crotch and ass, and tits totally open. The last things she put on were black thigh high stockings, a black leather garter belt and black stiletto heels with six inch "fuck me" heels.

Amy stood in front of a full length mirror as Hellie did her hair and make up. Her long blond hair was wrapped into a tight ball on top of her head and secured there with many bobby pins and barrettes. Several strands were pulled free of the ball and curled to fall around the sides of her face and ears. Ted actually did her lipstick. It was a form of topically applied ink that would not come off or smear for 24 hours no matter how many pussies she ate or dicks she sucked off. And it was the hottest red of all reds.

Hellie finished her make-up with heavy black mascara, heavy blush, and blue and pink eye shadow. When they were through with her, she looked like an actress in a porn movie. But that would come later.

As Amy looked at herself in the mirror, Hellie stepped close behind her and whispered in her ear, "What are you tonight, Amy?" She began massaging Amy's tits as her tongue snaked into Amy's ear for a wet Willy kiss.

"I am a... a... slut!" Amy said as if it were an epiphany to her. "I am a wanton, horny, slut, whose pussy aches for a cock in it or a mouth on it; whose tits ache for the feel of strong fingers pulling and twisting the nipples and strong hands squeezing the globes. I am a fuck toy, a whore!"

Hellie smiled in satisfaction. The transformation was complete. Amy was a true slut now, ready for her final examination as a fuck toy and a slut whore. That examination waited down in the den.

Amy, following Hellie's exact directions, walked slowly down the stairs, into the den, and up to the wooden chair where her mother was bound her arms behind her. Two men were "enjoying" her mother's body as Amy approached her. Alice wore tight spring clamps on her oversized nipples and the man behind the chair smiled broadly as he leaned over her mother's back and pulled, twisted, and slapped the clamps bringing moans of combined pleasure and pain from Alice. The other man stood to Alice's right and was swinging a thin cane leaving red raised welts across Alice's stomach and abdomen. Each time the switch swished through the air to land wit a wet "splat" on Alice's skin the bound woman made a half groan and half scream at the burning contact.

Amy walked to her mother, her presence stopping the torture, and leaned into her mother and kissed her passionately on her tear dampened lips. Alice returned the kiss with equal passion. Amy broke the kiss leaving Alice's mouth open and her tongue sticking out as Amy pulled her face back and turned to the man with the switch.

She gave him a wickedly sweet sexy smile and asked, "Are you getting turned on by beating my mother?" She stepped to him, pressing her tits and hips into him, as she pressed her open mouth to his.

He was dressed in an expensive pull-over shirt and Hagar slacks, both of which were thin enough to allow the feel of their bodies to pass between them easily. She felt his raging cock and he felt her hot nipples and gently gyrating hips.

After the long wet kiss, he said, "God dam right I am you little whore. But I'm going to enjoy fucking you more than whipping her." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her into another passionate kiss.

Amy could hear her mother's groans and gasps of pleasure as the other man continued his torment of her clamped breasts, but that was OK to her. By now she knew her mother got off on the pain as much as Amy did from pure sex. Amy felt the man she was kissing press his tongue into her open mouth searching out her private places within her mouth. His hands roamed her back and ass feeling her smooth skin through the thin transparent material of her teddy.

Hellie and Ted had turned her on, raised her temperature, and caused the cauldron of her sexual arousal to simmer and then boil for the last several hours. This man turned those intense sexual reactions and body heat into undeniable and urgent sexual need. She knew these men were not going to tease her and leave her aching and crying for cock. They were going to fuck the shit out of her and leave her pussy and maybe her ass too a train wreck from their sexual mauling of her body. As she kissed and encouraged the hands of the man in front of her to seek out and stimulate the erogenous places of her body, she felt man number two press his crotch against her practically naked ass and rub his hard cock against her through his thin slacks. She turned her head pulling her mouth from man number one, and twisted her neck until her mouth found number two's hungry lips.

In the back of her mind, Amy noticed her mother's cries of painful arousal become more ardent as Amy played with these two very virile men. As they pulled away from her and leaned her over a waist high padded bench, Amy saw that two naked women had entered the room and had begun using an electric taser gun on Alice's tits and stomach causing one inch areas of her skin to burn with angry red marks where the taser's shock had bitten into her. Idly, Amy thought that these two women must be the men's wives or girlfriends. Amy also noticed that her mother's pussy twitched and released short streams of lubrication as each taser bolt did painful stimulating things to her body. She was obviously enjoying this new torture in her own perverted way.

As Amy leaned over the padded bench and watched the two stimulate her mother, Man number one quickly took his clothes and shoes off and stepped up to Amy's face. He stroked his hard cock and moved it toward her willing mouth. She guided his dick into her mouth and began her well-practiced ritual of cock sucking, working him toward orgasm with lips, tongue, and deep throat.

Man number two, also naked now, stepped behind her and slowly, almost gently, began rubbing his cock against her smooth hot ass and along her engorged pussy lips. He used his fingers to open the loose pink flap over the pussy and slowly pushed his cock into her torturously aroused pussy driving her to the brink of sexual insanity. All she could think about, could desire, could work for were the gut wrenching orgasms that awaited her around the corner of this sexual encounter.

Inch by teasing tormenting inch, she felt two's cock slide deeper and deeper into her hot aching cunt; closer and closer to the limits of her pussy, until she felt the head of the dick press against the opening of her womb. Her cervix spasmed at the pressure and her belly contracted in a mini orgasm that was the harbinger of the big one. The man in her pussy suddenly jerked his hips forward strongly driving her throat onto one's cock and her nose into the coarse hair at the base of his cock as his balls bounced on her chin. Then he slowly slid his cock from her sucking cunt. Man number one then jerked his hips driving his cock even deeper into her throat and shoving her pussy back onto two's dick. The two men played ping-pong using her body as the ball and their cocks as the paddles ripping her mind into a tattered wanting thing craving the big one that was just around the corner.

Hellie, watching the two women work on Alice's body, took sadistic pleasure in seeing the haunted look in Alice's eyes as she alternately realized that she had allowed Hellie, even encouraged her and Ted to make a slut fuck toy of her daughter in return for Ted fucking her regularly. Somewhere in her pain and sex filled mind, Hellie saw the cognitive spark of realization that Hellie was now her dominating mistress and that she, Alice had willingly, albeit under Hellie's torturous direction, traded Ted and his beloved cock for this pain that gave her orgasms even bigger and more intense than Ted's cock had.

Then the taser went off on Alice's pussy followed by a shock to her left nipple and the desperate look of the masochistic who is in too deep to get out but is terrified of where she might end up showed in Alice's eyes.

Hellie exorcised the green demon of jealousy she had secretly given birth to when she had found her beloved brother and his beloved dick so infatuated with this woman and her daughter. Hellie watched in gleeful amusement and extreme pleasure as the pain stopped and Alice again felt the mental anguish of watching her daughter the whore, slut, and fuck toy being used like no eighteen year old girl should ever be used. This awareness was again followed by the taser and the nearly insane look of the lost masochist came again into Alice's tortured eyes. Hellie actually laughed as Alice looked into her eyes while the pain lifted Alice to a pain-induced orgasm that only went on longer and became more intense increasing Alice's pleasure as the taser bit again and again into her nipples, breasts, and cunt.

"My God," the woman not holding the taser at the moment said in awe, "Hellie was telling the truth; this woman can be taken to orgasm, a big orgasm, with nothing but pain to stimulate her. I didn't believe it."

The woman with the taser in her hand moved it again and watched Alice's body spasm and clinch in a yet harder orgasmic contraction as she carefully gave the taser shock to Alice's pulsating clit. "I love this shit, Mother," the taser bearer said with a leering sneer on her pretty lips.

Amy could tell that number one was approaching his climax. He was holding her head by two handfuls of her hair and pistoning his dick into and out of her deep throat with no regard to her feelings or the rhythm of number two in her pussy. As his cock pulsed, swelled, and hardened that little touch before spurting its load into her throat, she prepared to receive him and direct every drop into her belly. Suddenly, without her mind taking prior notice, the dick in her pussy began spasming and coating the wall of her womb and her cervix with a thick coating of his white offerings. As she contemplated this pleasure, her throat was penetrated one last time and the cock held there as it pulsed pumping its own white load into her belly.

Under the spell of these twin but different pleasures, her mind pushed her body toward her own well deserved and much anticipated "big one" but could not quite push over the lip and sink into the valley of the orgasm. As both cocks began to shrink, she took up the slack in pumping her hips trying to get number two's dick to stimulate her into her own climax, but to no avail.

Ted and Hellie watched Amy's efforts in pleasing the two paying customers. Hellie laughed quietly to herself as Amy began to work even harder to get her own climax. Hellie remembered dabbing her finger into the yellow cream that would make Amy's clitoris practically numb and orgasm proof for about four hours. With a sadistic smile, she looked at the clock on the wall and counted the time Amy would suffer in this higher level of sexual denial; a little over three hours. And even then Hellie might take her back upstairs and tie her out on the bed without allowing her to get off.

The two panting men had moved to the couch and sat down to regain their wind and strength. They had each taken Viagra and Ciallis knowing, from experience, that they would be able to regain their sexual arousal within minutes for the next three to four hours. All they needed was some slight entertainment. This entertainment afforded itself when the two women torturing Alice, now unconscious from her mind-blowing orgasm, turned their attentions to Amy's hot aching body. The older of the two, the mother, knelt behind Amy and began furiously sucking, licking, and eating her husband's cream pie from Amy's yearning hole. The younger of the two, stepped in front of Amy, grasped two handfuls of hair, and raised the girl's mouth to her own wet pussy. As the two women ate and face fucked the horny Amy, the men slowly became excited again. Instead of joining their wife and girl friend, they moved back to the bound Alice.

With Hellie's assistance, they released her from the chair and moved her to a pair of wrist cuffs hanging from the ceiling on two chains. They attached the cuffs to her wrists and pulled the chains up so she was hanging suspended four inches above the floor. With this change in position, Alice came to consciousness again.

The two men retrieved two riding crops from a wall hangar and began walking around the bound woman flicking the riding crops at the numerous red marks left by the taser. These spots were obviously sensitive attested to by how strongly Alice reacted to the strokes of the riding crops on them.

The younger of the two naked women was vigorously fucking her pussy against Amy's attentive mouth as she approached her orgasm. The mother had finished eating out Amy's pussy and was attentively watching her daughter as she approached her orgasm. In moments the younger woman exploded in a strong orgasm as Amy focused her sucking lips and darting tongue on her aroused clit.

As the daughter finished her orgasm and sank to her knees, the mother pushed her out of the way and began pummeling Amy's wet slick mouth with her own pussy. With greater control than her daughter had shown, she took her time watching her husband and her daughter's boyfriend crop Alice's aching body.

A few minutes later, the mother came in a crashing orgasm of her own and sank to the floor beside her daughter. After a few minutes of recovery time, she said loudly, "OK you boys, come over here and let's finish this like we planned.

Her daughter's boyfriend lay on the floor on a thick rubber pad while Ted moved Amy's still aroused body over him where she impaled her wet hole on his big pole. The daughter knelt over her boyfriend's face where her pussy could be lowered to his voracious mouth. She pinched Amy's nipples and pulled the girl forward so her father had room to kneel behind her and split her ass with his dick. With Amy as a simple cum buck, the other three settled quickly into a well-practiced rhythm of double penetration with the odd woman out being eaten off. This was an often used and much loved sex act between the four participants.

The wife had selected to let Ted and Alice use her body during this final sex scene. She knelt over Hellie's face in the same position as her daughter over her boyfriend's face and began an intense 69 with the practiced bi-sexual beneath her cunt. Ted stroked his own cock as he watched his sister and this paying customer dive face first into each other's wet pussies. He let the two obviously happy women work each other's pussies to near climax and then he knelt over his sister's face and slipped his dick into the woman's waiting pussy. He began a long slow stroke as Hellie licked the woman's clit dragging her tongue across his balls on each down stroke into the woman's pussy. The woman became highly aroused very quickly and began chowing down on Hellie's Y with excited fervor. Hellie was writhing in orgasm within minutes.

12