Perks Of Power

Story Info
Lt. Commisioner Debra makes The Hardys earn a title shot.
2.6k words
4.25
10k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

Hours before the start of the October 23, 2000 edition of RAW IS WAR, Matt and Jeff Hardy are walking towards Commissioner Mick Foley's office after being summoned by the Lt. Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation, Debra. Both of the Hardys are wearing jeans and the latest 'Hardy Boyz' t-shirts. "Man I hope this is about us getting a rematch with Los Conquistadores...' Jeff says.

Matt looks at his brother with a raised eyebrow, "Whoa bro, we didn't lose the Tag Team Titles last night to Los Conquistadores, we lost them to Edge and Christian, who were dressed as Los Conquistadores!" Matt says.

"Yeah, same difference..." Jeff says as they enter the boiler room where the Commissioner's office is located. Jeff sees Debra straightening up some of Foley's decorations, "Hi Debra you wanted to see us?" Jeff asks as they approach her.

Debra turns around as she slides her right hand through her blond hair "Oh Matt, Jeff...yes come on in..." Debra says as she places her hands onto her nicely rounded hips, while dressed in a short white skirt and a white buttoned business jacket.

Matt and Jeff stop in front of Debra, "So what's up? Please tell us we got a re-match for the WWF Tag Team titles tonight," Matt says.

Debra bites down on her bottom lip and lightly shrugs her shoulders "Well... Jeff, Matt... Commissioner Foley actually has left the decision up to me..." The professional Lt. Commissioner says with a light smile.

"Really? Sweet..." Jeff says, "Cause we'll easily beat Los Conquistadores even if they are just Edge and Christian in gold costumes..." Jeff laughs as he rubs his hands together.

Debra locks her hands together and nods her head before she holds up her left hand "Hold on just a minute Jeff..." Debra says as she presses her lips together "I didn't name anyone as the contenders yet...I mean there's some many great teams here in the WWF like you two, Too Cool, and the Dudley Boyz...I'm looking to be impressed and once I'm impressed, then I'll name the contenders for the WWF Tag Team Titles."

"But we were the last Champions, we should get a re-match," Matt starts to say.

Debra nods her head "Well...that's officially true, but...I want to see if you two really want another shot" Debra says with a smile.

"We really... REALLY want another shot at the belts," Jeff says with a smile.

Matt makes a bit of a face, knowing what Jeff just said isn't going to convince Debra, "Um... you said you want to be impressed... anything we can do to impress you?" Matt asks.

Debra lightly licks her lips "Well Matt...as a matter of fact, there might be something..." Debra says as she casually glances down at the crotch of Matt's slightly baggy black jeans "It just depends how hard you want to work

"You know me and Jeff have no problem working real hard to get to the top..." Matt says as he just now notices Debra glancing down at his crotch.

Debra raises an eyebrow and smirks "Oh really?" Debra says as she rubs her pouty lips together "Care to prove it?"

"Sure... just tell me and Jeff what you want us to do... and we'll do it," Matt says while he nods his head.

Debra narrows her eyes a bit and smiles "Ok...how about...you both lowers those jeans?" Debra suggests as she places her hands on her nicely shaped hips as she stands in front of the reinforced, stable cardboard desk of Commissioner Mick Foley.

Jeff looks at Matt, "Is she serious?" Jeff asks.

Matt shrugs and nods his head, "Yeah.... she is..." Matt says as he starts to undo his jeans.

"Bro, what about Lita?" Jeff asks as he starts to undo his own jeans.

"She'd understand, she's meeting with Shane on Friday..." Matt says as he lowers his jeans to let out his twelve inch cock.

"Oh..." Jeff nods his head as he pushes down his jeans to free his thirteen inch cock

Debra nods her head and smirks "Not bad boys...you have some pretty impressive dicks..." Debra says as she lightly tosses her blond hair back and takes as step up to Matt and Jeff Hardy before she kneels down in front of the two high-flying brothers. The seductive Lt. Commissioner of the WWF places her left hand on Matt's cock and her right hand on Jeff's cock as she starts to professionally move her hands on both shafts.

"Mmmm thanks..." Matt moans as Debra moves her left hand on his cock. Jeff licks his lips as he takes off his t-shirt to reveal his slightly hairy chest and nicely toned upper body.

"I sure do hope you can impress..." Debra says with a smile as she glances up at Jeff and Matt Hardy while her skilled and smooth hands nicely move against their shafts. Debra lowers her head and gently slides her tongue against the head of Jeff's cock, before she immediately turns her head to circle her wet tongue on the head of Matt's cock.

"We really impressive Debra..." Matt says with a moan as Debra twirls her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Yeah... totally..." Jeff adds as he reaches down to unbutton Debra's white business jacket. Debra taps her wet tongue against the head of Matt's cock before she opens her lips and opens her wet mouth, taking Matt's shaft into her mouth. Debra presses her soft lips around Matt's cock and starts to smoothly lift and lower her head on Matt's shaft. Debra closes her eyes as she starts to suck on Matt's cock while stroking Jeff's cock with her right hand.

"Ohhhh shit... ahhh..." Matt moans as he places his left hand on Debra's head as she bobs her head smoothly on his cock. Jeff licks his lips as Debra keeps stroking his cock with her right hand while he feels up Debra's tits through the black laced bra she is wearing underneath her unbuttoned business suit jacket.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Debra moans as she turns her head on Matt Hardy's cock as her wet tongue slaps gently against his shaft. "Mmmm! Mmmm!" Debra moans as she rocks forward on her knees, rapidly sucking the cock of Matt Hardy, while she jerks her right hand on Jeff's cock as he feels up her large tits.

"Damn her tits are hot!" Jeff says as he moves his hands over Debra's tits while she jerks him off. Matt closes his eyes and tilts his head back as Debra takes his cock deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhh! Mmmm!" Debra moans as she turns her head on Matt's cock, grinding her soft lips on his shaft as she slurps his meaty cock into her incredibly wet mouth. Debra's tongue smacks against Matt's shaft while forcing him deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh uhhh fuck!" Matt moans as Debra whips her tongue around his cock while she completely deep throats his twelve inch cock.

Debra lifts her blond haired head off of Matt's cock and licks her lips while saliva drips off his shaft. "Mmmm ohhh yeah...that dick is pretty impressive." Debra says with a smirk as she looks up at Matt before she turns on her knees to face his younger brother Jeff. Debra holds Jeff's cock steadily before she hungrily devours Jeff's cock with her mouth.

"Ahhhh uhh damn!" Jeff moans as Debra starts to swiftly bob her head on his thirteen inch cock. Matt licks his lips as he moves behind Debra and removes her white business suit jacket and her bra in order to completely free her large juicy tits. Debra smiles around Jeff's cock as Matt removes her black laced bra to fee her large, juicy tits which he immediately starts to grope from behind. Debra presses her soft lips tightly around Jeff's thirteen inch cock and she starts to lightly bob her head at an increasing pace on his cock.

"Ahhhh yeah... ahhhh!" Jeff moans as Debra twists and turns her head on his thirteen inch cock.

"Fuck you got hot tits..." Matt says as he gropes and squeezes Debra's large juicy tits. Matt slides his hands down from Debra's tits to her waist and begins to slide off her short white skirt.

Debra closes her eyes as she eagerly slaps her wet tongue against Jeff Hardy's rock hard cock as she bobs her head quickly on his shaft, causing her wet saliva to splash against his dick. "Mmmm...mmmmmm" Debra moans as Matt Hardy removes her white skirt, guiding the skirt down her gorgeously tanned and perfectly smooth legs.

"Ohhhh yeah Debra... ahhh!" Jeff moans and licks his lips as Debra eagerly sucks his cock.

Matt finishes sliding off Debra's skirt and takes a moment to admire her perfectly shaped ass, "Damn..." Matt says before he smoothly pushes his twelve inch cock into Debra's warm, wet and tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Fuck...." Debra groans around Jeff's cock as she rocks forward on her knees after Matt smoothly guides his cock into her tight, wet pussy from behind. Debra begins to bob her head along Jeff's cock at a quicker and smoother pace, while Matt begins to thrust his cock into her pussy from behind.

"Uhhh yeah... mmmm!" Matt Hardy moans as he once again gropes Debra's tits from behind while he thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy. Jeff places his hands on Debra's blond haired head as she slobbers all over his cock while she sucks it.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Debra moans as she twists and turns her head of Jeff's cock while she starts to rock back on her knees to eagerly push back against Matt's thrusting cock.

"Ohhh fuck... uhhhh..." Jeff licks his teeth as he thrusts his cock forward into Debra's mouth to make it easier for her to deep throat his entire shaft. Matt smoothly increase the pace of his thrusts as he fucks Debra from behind while he feels up her large juicy tits.

Debra lifts her head as her saliva drips out of her mouth and down Jeff's rock hard shaft. "Ohhhhh mmmm...shit!" Debra moans as she tilts her blond hair back while Matt Hardy steadily slams his twelve inch cock into her pussy from behind.

"Ahhh uhh yeah, is this real impressive?" Matt asks with a grunt as he squeezes Debra's tits while he slams every inch of his shaft deep into Debra's pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Mmmmm yeah!" Debra moans and nods her head as she starts to firmly push herself back against Matt's cock, forcing her tanned ass to smack against his waist.

Jeff Hardy licks his lips as he moves to sit on top of the reinforced cardboard desk of Mick Foley, "Hey bro, let's really impress her..." Jeff says. Matt nods his head as he rams his cock one last time into Debra's pussy before he starts to pull her up as he stands up with his shaft still inside of her. Matt then pulls her cock out and with Jeff's help, gets Debra up onto Mick Foley's desk so that she's straddling Jeff's lap. "Oh yeah...." Jeff grins as he guides Debra down on to his thirteen inch cock.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh!" Debra moans and presses her lips together as she smoothly lowers herself on Jeff's solid thirteen inch cock. Debra smiles and places her hands onto his slightly hairy chest and starts to rock back and forth on his cock.

"Ohhh shit yeah!" Jeff moans as he starts to pump his cock upward into Debra's pussy as he leans back on the desk of Mick Foley. Matt licks his lips as he stands behind Debra and he guides his twelve inch cock into Debra's tight asshole while she rides his brother's huge shaft.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmm...that's real impressive!" Debra moans and closes her eyes as she rocks on Jeff Hardy's cock, grinding her pussy smoothly on his shaft as Matt starts to pump his cock into her ass from behind.

"Mmmmm fuck uhhhh!" Jeff moans as he places his hands on Debra's large tits while he thrusts his cock sharply up into Debra's tight wet pussy. Matt grabs Debra's hips and tries to hold her still while he firmly rams his cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Debra moans as she smoothly bounce on Jeff's cock while her tanned, gorgeous body smacks back against Matt and his deeply thrusting cock.

"Ahhh yeah.... ohhhh fuck yeah!" Matt grunts as he pounds Debra's hot ass with his twelve inch cock. Matt's balls smack against Debra's juicy ass cheeks with each of his hard thrusts. Jeff licks his lips and grits his teeth while he makes Debra bounce harder on his shaft as he repeatedly drives his cock up into her.

Debra grits her teeth as she slides her fingernails through Jeff's hair covered chest as she bounces firmly on his cock. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh mmm...you're really impressing me!" Debra moans as lowers sharply on Jeff's cock before Matt Hardy pulls Debra back against his cock, while he pounds her perfectly shaped ass.

"We're not... done yet..." Matt grunts as he pulls his cock out of Debra's asshole and pulls her off of Jeff's cock. He then turns Debra around and lifts her up so that he can push his cock into her pussy.

As Matt starts to bounce Debra on his cock, Jeff sits up on Mick Foley's desk and moves to the edge, "Oh yeah... this is hot..." Jeff grins as he places his hands on Debra's thighs as Matt lowers her slightly so that her ass becomes impaled with Jeff's shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh yeah boys!" Debra moans as she wraps her legs around Matt's waist and starts to swiftly bounce on Matt's cock while Jeff deeply slams his cock up into the Lt. Commissioner's tight and hot ass.

"Uhhh shit yeah... mmmm fuck!" Jeff moans as he keeps his hands on Debra's thighs while he drills her ass with his thirteen inch cock. Matt smirks as Debra starts to run her fingers through his long black hair while she bounces on his foot long cock that's in her pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!' Debra moans and grits her teeth as she grinds her wet pussy against Matt's cock while her juicy ass lowers on Jeff's cock. "Ohhhh boys...I think you got yourselves that match!" Debra moans as both cocks slam deeply into the Lt. Commissioner.

"Awww... Awesome!" Matt grunts as he pumps his cock repeatedly into Debra's hot wet pussy while she grinds herself on his shaft.

"Ahhh ohhh yeah... ahhh yeah!" Jeff moans as his cock starts to erupt within Debra's tight asshole. Debra licks her lips as she grinds her ass down on Jeff Hardy's throbbing cock as his cum sprays into her tight asshole. Debra closes her eyes as she feels Matt's cock rapidly pounding into her pussy.

"Ahhh... uhhh damn... ahhh!" Matt Hardy groans as he slams his cock all the way into Debra's cunt one more time as he starts to cum inside of her.

Debra smirks and tosses her blond hair back "Mmmm Matt...Jeff...you boys sure know how to impress."

"Thanks Debra..." Jeff says with a smirk as he carefully pulls his cock out of Debra's cum filled ass while Matt pulls out of her pussy

Debra stands up completely and places her hands on her hips "Now...was there anything else you two boys needed?"

Matt pauses and thinks, "Um nope we have that match for the titles tonight... we just need to go out and win."

Debra nods her head "Alright...now if you ever need anything else...please do stop by."

-END-