Masturbating in the Shower

Story Info
Wife provides inspiration for her husband to masturbate.
2.4k words
4.53
91.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd had a long day at work. It was busier than hell, he was exhausted and he felt like he was coming down with the flu. He made a quick call to his wife, Cindy, before leaving the office. "Hi darling, how are you?" he said when she answered.

Cindy was always happy to hear from Todd and this afternoon was no exception. "Hi baby, I'm good. How are you?" she replied.

"I've had a really long day, I'm tired and not feeling well. All I want to do when I get home is eat, take a long hot shower and go to bed."

Cindy paused. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Tonight is our neighborhood homeowner's meeting, but if you're not feeling well, I don't think you should go. You know Ida Walker will just be droning on and on about nothing." Cindy laughed. "I'll go without you, if you'll be ok by yourself for a few hours."

"Cin, are you sure you don't mind? I just don't think I can do it tonight. I'm sorry to have you go by yourself though." Todd said.

"No worries love. Stephanie just called and invited us to go to dinner with her and Mike before the meeting. If you don't mind, I'll go with them. I have some homemade chicken noodle soup in the freezer I'll take out and defrost for you. All you have to do is warm it up. I'll put the Nyquil on the counter in the bathroom. Take a hot shower, relax, take some Nyquil and go to bed. Hopefully you'll feel much better in the morning."

Todd knew that Cindy would be gone by the time he got home. By the time he got battled through rush hour traffic, Cindy would be on her first margarita with Stephanie and Mike at their favorite Mexican restaurant. He smiled, knowing they'd need at least two margaritas to get thru Ida Walker's list of complaints and concerns. While he wouldn't have minded dinner and drinks with their neighbors, he would not miss that meeting at all.

Traffic was bad and Todd was relieved when he pulled into his driveway. "One of these days, we're going to have to move closer to my office." he thought as he got out of the car. He knew that would never happen. They both loved their house and had no desire to move. He would always complain about the drive but put up with it because they were happy in their home.

Todd went into the house, flipped thru the mail on the desk and went into the kitchen. Cindy had set out a placemat with a spoon and knife, put the bread and the butter tray out, a vase with a single rose, the latest issue of Sport Illustrated and a note. He smiled, thinking he was the luckiest man in the world, and picked up the note.

"Hi sweetheart. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. The soup is thawed and in a container on the top shelf of the fridge. After you eat, take a hot shower. Move the button on the stereo system in the bathroom to the tape setting and start the tape before you take your shower. It's something to help you relax. Don't forget to take your Nyquil. I love you Todd. Sleep well."

He smiled and went to the fridge. As promised the soup was on the top shelf. He put it in a bowl and warmed it up. He made some tea as he waited. He took both to the kitchen table and read the Sports Illustrated while he ate. He was reading an article about the upcoming baseball season, when he noticed something sticking out of the top of the magazine. He pulled it out and grinned as he saw a naked picture of his wife. Written underneath the picture in her handwriting it said "Get well soon! Turn to page 103 for what you get when you're feeling better." He quickly turned to page 103 and groaned at the close up picture of his wife's pussy. Her hands were spreading her lips apart giving him a great view of her pussy.

His cock hardened as he looked at the pictures. Even after 14 years of marriage she still turned him on. He adjusted himself as he cleaned off the table. He took the pictures into the bedroom and put them on the dresser. He went into the bathroom and turned the shower on and came back into the bedroom to get undressed. He looked at the pictures again imagining what he would like to do to her when he felt better. He stood there for a moment looking, thinking, and stroking his cock, before he went into the bathroom again.

He opened the shower door and was about to step in when he remembered her instructions about turning the tape player on. He did and heard some soft piano music. He was thinking how nice it was for her to put that together for him as he stepped into the shower. After the piano introduction, "Hey there Delilah" started. He loved this song. He started singing along as he let the water spray down on him. He had just reached for the soap when he heard her voice.

"Hello handsome. I know you had a rough day and you're not feeling well. I thought I'd record this to give you something to think about while you shower. Since I'm not there, close your eyes; imagine I'm there with you. Think of me, naked like in the picture. Imagine I'm standing behind you, washing your back, the back of your legs, and then your tush. I gently squeeze your cheeks as I wash them. You feel me press up against you and you hear me whisper in your ear 'I love your ass' and then feel my tongue run along the rim of your ear."

Todd's eyes are closed as he's imagining the scenario his beautiful wife is describing. He's standing under the jets of water, slowly stroking his hardening penis.

"My hard nipples press into your back as I reach around with one hand and start to stroke your cock. I softly moan into your ear 'I love your cock too.' My body is molded against your back and I'm grinding my pelvis into you as I continue to give you a hand job and nuzzle your ear. My other hand cups your balls, feeling them filling with cum. I reach over and dip my finger into a cup with some lube in it, which I had brought into the shower with me, and I press my finger up against your sacred hole. I hear you gasp and feel the entrance to your hole tighten up. 'Relax and focus on how good my hand feels on your cock' I whisper as my hand glides all the way up and down your shaft from base to tip. Your anus slowly relaxes and I push my finger in slightly and spread the lube around. "Doesn't that feel good baby? Aren't you throbbing just knowing that soon I'm going to be fucking your ass while I stroke your cock. Remember the last time we did this and how good it felt? How hard you came when I fucked your ass. Remember when I massaged your prostate how it drove you crazy? Relax so we can do that again Todd."

Todd's hand was moving up and down his shaft now, recalling how his wife's hands had so expertly done the same thing so many times. His eyes were closed and he was visualizing the scenario she was telling him. He knew the shelf she would have put the cup with the lube in it, so it wouldn't get any water in it. He wondered if perhaps his wife had really put some there for him, anticipating his need to feel his own finger in his ass. He opened his eyes and looked up and softly moaned when he saw the tube of lube and his Aneros Helix anal toy on the shelf. Cindy really knew him and anticipated his needs. He quit stroking his cock, grabbed the tube of lube and lubed up the Helix. He pressed a lubed finger to his ass and gently pushed his finger in spreading the lube around just as Cindy had described herself doing. "Damn, that feels good." Todd murmured as his slicked up his entrance. He pressed the lubed up Helix against his ass and felt himself tense up. He listened to his wife telling him to remember how good it felt before and admonishing him to relax. He did and he began to slide it in.

"That's right baby, that's it, relax and feel my finger sliding into your ass. Doesn't it feel good? I'm going to slide more in there now, keep relaxing. Oh, you're doing so well. I'm almost all the way in now. There, I'm all the way in. How does that feel? It must feel good the way you're clenching my finger like that. I'm going to slide back out and fuck your ass a few times and then I'll slide another finger in with it and stretch you out a little, just how you like it. Oh, you naughty thing, pushing back against my finger. You want this don't you?"

As Todd was listening to Cindy's voice, he was playing with the Helix. He slid it into his ass, relaxing just as she was telling him to. When she said she was all the way in, he pushed the Helix all the way in, shouting out with pleasure as he did. When she said she was going to fuck his ass a few times, he did the same with the Helix, enjoying every stroke. He was moaning out loud now and was, as his wife described, pushing back against the pleasurable intrusion.

"Don't forget about my hand gliding up and down your shaft, just the way you like it. Kind of twisting at the tip and rubbing my palm over the head. I know that you love this and with me fucking your ass you're getting so very turned on. Don't cum yet baby. Hold out for a bit. I want you to really want to cum. I want you to beg me to let you cum. Oh that's a nice glob of precum you have on the tip of your beautiful cock. You know how much I'd love to lick that off, but tonight I'm going to work that into your shaft so my hand glides up and down so much smoother. Feel my fingers pounding harder and deeper into your ass? God baby, you want to cum, don't you? You can feel the pressure building up. Let me just grab your cock right here under the head to keep you from cumming too soon.

Todd had been moving his hand up and down his shaft right along with his wife's narration. His other hand had been moving the Helix in and out of his ass. He did want to cum. Badly. He grabbed his cock just as Cindy described and held off cumming. God she was such a tease sometimes.

"I'm slamming my fingers in deeper Todd. I'm fucking your ass hard. I'm cupping your balls with my other hand and feel how full your balls are. Holy hell baby, your balls are so full of cum. It drives you crazy when I squeeze them like this doesn't it? Can you still feel my nipples pressing into your back? Can you feel my tongue darting in and out of your ear? Can you feel my breath in your ear as I tell you how much I like fucking your ass? I'm moving my hands from your balls and back to your cock now. Oh honey, your cock is so hard and thick. It feels like it's ready to explode. Does it feel that way to you? Does it feel good when I jack you off like this? When I rub the very tip of your head against the palm of my hand? You like that so much, I know. Go ahead baby, moan my name out right now. Let me hear you call my name out as I jack you off and fuck your ass. Let me know how much you like what I'm doing."

"Cindy!" Todd cried out "God baby, let me cum! I need to cum baby. Please, you're driving me crazy!"

"That's what I like to hear. I think you deserve to cum now, don't you? You do? You think so? Should I keep stroking then? Maybe get my fingers so deep into your ass and find your prostate and send you right over the edge? Or maybe I'll just stop. Yes, stop. My fingers inside you ass, but still. My hand wrapped around your shaft, but still. My body pressed up against your back. I hear you whimper in frustration. Tell me again Todd. Tell me what you want to do."

Todd's eyes still shut, still lost in the moment; his hand still on his cock and the Helix perfectly still in his ass. "Cindy, I need to cum. Please baby, I'm begging you, let me cum. I'll do anything if you just let me cum. Fuck, I'm about to explode!"

"Let's do it baby. Let's make you cum harder than you have in a long time. Feel my hand stroking your shaft faster now. Feel how my fingers are finding your prostate? Let go baby, let yourself go. Cum now. Cum hard for me. Show me how much cum you have in there."

Todd screamed out in pleasure as he finally came, his cum spraying all over the bathroom tiles. He kept stroking as he nudged the Helix in further and felt it massaging his prostate. He came again with another low grown, his body shuddering in pleasure and exhaustion. Todd held on to the walls for support as he breathed deep, trying to get his breathing back to normal.

He finally settled down again, removed the Helix from his ass, and washed up. He thought the tape his wife made for him was over, but he heard her speak again "Now take your Nyquil and go to bed. I love you."