Textual Sexual

Story Info
Apart, but together.
1.7k words
4.17
22.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flipping open her phone she saw the text and knew what tonight would have in store for her.

"Hey sex face ;)."

Smiling coyly to herself she responded, a shiver going up her spine.

"Hey you ;)."

Laughing out loud to himself he replied immediately.

"How you doing? :P."

Feeling the heat rise a degree in her room, she thought hard.

"Not too bad. And your fine self? ;)."

Knowing how she wanted this to go, he made the first move.

"Feeling a little excitable. Wanna help? :P."

She felt her pussy tingle.

"Depends. What do I get in return? ;)."

Moving one hand down to readjust himself, he expertly text back with other.

"You know what you'll get :P."

Squeezing her legs together and biting her lip, she took a moment before she replied.

"So what are you doing? ;)."

Grinning to himself he told her exactly what he was doing.

"Playing :P."

Reaching down she could feel the heat coming from between her legs.

"Tell me more ;)."

Stroking himself through his jeans he took a deep breath.

"I'm stroking myself."

Humming to herself she rubbed up along herself through her trousers.

"Imagine it's my hand stroking you, rubbing you up and down."

And he did just that, closing his eyes, picturing her delicate hand pressed against the front of his jeans rubbing him up and down and squeezing, eliciting a soft moan from his lips.

"Think of me taking off your shirt and bra, playing with your tits and nipples."

Sliding off her pyjama top, she brought her hands up to massage her own breasts, her breath catching in her throat. She circled her nipples with her middle fingers, licking her fingers and letting the cold air harden her nipples as the warm saliva evaporated. She inhaled sharply and massaged her breasts some more.

"Imagine me taking off your trousers and massaging your balls through your boxers."

Standing up, he slid off his jeans before settling himself back down on the bed. He let himself take a hold of his balls through the thin material of his boxers and rolled them in his large hand, massaging them, the feeling making his cock start to twitch. He could feel his member start to heat up as he felt the blood rushing, the feeling his text temptress had caused so many times before.

"The feeling of my hands gliding down your body, tickling your sides."

Letting her own fingertips tickle down her sides, she shivered on her bed, squeezing her legs together again, feeling her pussy tingle deliciously.

"I'm sliding off your boxers, letting your cock spring free."

Lifting his hips, he slid his boxers off over his bottom and down his legs, letting them fall to the floor, loving the feeling of the cold air swirling round his raging, heated cock. With all his willpower he resisted the urge to touch himself and reached for his phone again instead.

"Pulling off your jeans and panties together, kissing your belly and inner thighs."

Abandoning her phone, she pulled her pyjama bottoms down, seeing the small wet patch in the seat of them. Flicking them off across the room with one foot, she let her legs fall open, the cool air clashing with the heat of her sex, making her moan aloud. She trailed her fingertips over her belly, pubic hair and inner thighs, being careful not to touch herself. She could feel the heat coming from her pussy and it took all she had to reply.

"Think of my tongue licking you head, licking from base to tip."

Inhaling deeply he let his hand finally reach for his throbbing cock, slowly stroking up and down, his eyes closed, thinking about how it would feel to have her lick him like that, thinking about the heat from her mouth, the wetness of her tongue. Groaning in the back of his throat he took his time to reply.

"My hand covering your pussy completely, rubbing just a little."

Her left hand reached down and cupped her sex, feeling the heat, feeling how wet she was, knowing that she could be so much wetter than this. She pressed her hand up to her sex, rubbing back and forth over herself wholly, trying her hardest to keep herself from rubbing too much or too hard. Expertly texting back with her free hand, she bit her lip to keep from moaning too loudly, very aware of her parents downstairs.

"Taking your head into my mouth, sucking gently, swirling my tongue round you."

Letting his phone fall from his hand, he let his thumb circle the head of his member, thinking of nothing but her tongue being there instead. His cock was fully hard, and it took every fibre of his being not to get himself off there and then. He loved these text sex sessions, being told what could happen when they finally met up, imagining her between his legs, toying with him, teasing him. He knew he would have to wait until she said, even though it was the hardest thing he ever could have done.

"I slide one finger down your slit before entering you."

She did exactly what he'd described, her middle finger sliding along her soaking slit, feeling her wetness disappear between her bum cheeks, before slipping her finger inside herself, feeling just how hot she was, feeling her walls squeeze around her finger as she kept from doing too much too fast to herself. She imagined it was his finger inside of her, just lying there, torturing her with lack of movement, wanting so badly to push in and out of herself.

"I take as much of you into my mouth as I can, using one hand round your base, one on your balls."

Using one of his hands to stroke himself fully, he let the other fall between his legs to tease and massage his own balls, the thought of her kneeling before him, looking up at him as her mouth slid up and down his cock, leaving trails of saliva where she had been. He imagined her small hand taking his balls and massaging them softly, gently, sending shivers up his spine and eliciting yet another guttural moan. Reluctantly he took his hand from his cock and replied to the woman he wished was with him.

"I slide a second finger in and slowly push in and out of you, teasing you."

She pulled her finger out, adding her index finger before sliding both back inside of herself. She closed her eyes, and allowed herself to moan each time she thrust her fingers back inside herself, loving the feeling of her heat. She knew his fingers were thicker than hers, so opened her finger slightly to imitate the feeling of his fingers as she lost herself for a few minutes in the feeling of pure thrill.

"I move up your body, completely naked and rub my sopping pussy against your hard cock."

His eyes widened as he saw her in front of him, her breasts dangling tantalisingly close to his mouth, the heat of her pussy above his cock. He could just feel the wetness of her juices. He knew she could get wet enough to leave patches where ever she sat. He could only imagine the feeling of her juices slowly soaking his cock, his balls, and as she rubbed, even wetting the tops of his thighs. He didn't need to touch himself, the images in his mind were enough for him, he knew if he did touch, he would explode then and there.

"I remove my fingers and replace them with my tongue and lips."

She circles her clit with her soaked fingers, feeling his tongue there instead, flicking and circling, the nerve endings going crazy for his muscle. Dipping her fingers back into herself she, she added a third, thinking of his tongue delving deep into her to taste her fully, knowing that he loved the sweet taste of her. She felt his lips moving over her pussy, kissing her pussy, sucking on her pussy lips. She could feel herself getting wetter. Looking down, she saw a wet patch on the bed, the evidence of his doing.

"I sit atop you, straddling you, impaling myself on you."

Grasping himself fully, he started stroking faster and harder, thinking of her atop him, head flung back as she rocked her hips and lifted herself on and off his steaming erection. He squeezed himself, trying to get the feeling of her pussy around him, squeezing him, coaxing his orgasm from him. Before he came, he sent off one last text.

"I drive into you, pounding you hard and fast, playing with your clit."

She took this as his last before the inevitable. Reaching over she grabbed her faithful friend, the vibrator she used to imagine his cock. Without turning it on, she inserted it with ease into herself, the feeling of being stretched so very similar to that of his cock. Driving it in and out of herself with one hand she used the other to play with her clit, circling it hard and fast as she felt her climax approaching.

"Turning round I let you take me from behind, drilling into me."

He took one look at the text before stroking like his life depended on it, moaning loudly, glad of the lock on his halls door. Feeling his balls tighten he sped up again, a sweat breaking out on his brow. Feeling his cock begin to pulse rapidly in his hand, he came, hard, his seed covering his hand, spurting long and thick, squirting up his tshirt. Falling back onto the bed, he reached and rubbed his own cum around his cock, imagining she had just cum around him, drenching him.

"That was amazing."

Her eyes scanned the text. She sped up her ministrations, feeling herself tense, holding the dildo inside herself she concentrated on her clit, imagining his cock inside her, spilling his seed into her. She felt the beginnings of climax approach. Her clit tingled with anticipation, imagining his fingers there, soaked with her juices, she came, squeezing around the dildo. Pulling her friend from herself, she felt her juices spill from herself as she reached the peak of her orgasm. Rubbing slowly as she came down from her high, she took a look at the bed. From under her bottom to about 5 centimetres down was a line of her own cum. She smiled, she knew only he could do that to her.

"You made me make a mess."

*

AN Much thanks to broken_mirror for his male input in this story, without it this story wouldn't have been half as good :D