Good Sistahs

Story Info
Sequel to 'Church Girl'.
1k words
3.5
18.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

Sista Sallie returned to her house flustered and flushed...the heat rising to her face—from heaven knows where (heaven probably did know, but good Sista Sallie would never admit it—at least not yet)...she immediately reached for the church fan—she had 'accidentally' lifted soooo many Sundays ago—her attempt be next to the lord—and to that fine young Pastor Delo—and began to fan...and fan...and fan....

Simultaneously, she reached for the phone—what she had experienced at her next door neighbors' was just too scandalous—(read 'too good'!)not to be talked about!....

The line chirped and another syrupy voice—deep and almost growly—answered....For the life of her, Sista Sallie could not determine why Sista Nast's voice always gave her shivers—starting way down deep—made her think she ought to pray every time Sista Nast uttered a word....

Now, whenever she was nervous or excited, Sista Sallie stuttered, almost uncontrollably.... 'Sssss-sista Naaaa-st...Ssssss-sistaaa Naaaa-st!' she began...her stammering made Sista Nast's name come out as 'Naaa-sti'!...

'Chile...get a hold of yourself...get a hold.... What on earth has gotten into you?' the deep contralto crooned....

Sista Sallie felt the need to sit down and cross her legs before she could begin...even then, she had to rock as she talked.... 'You...you...you...will neb-ba...nebbb-ba...never!'....fighting to control her speech.... 'bbbbbb-be-live wh-wh-what I jjjjust saw an' he-heard!'...

'Calm down, Sallie...calm down....' Sista Nast knew she was in for a good one if she could make sense of it...in fact she had a tale or two to tell herself...

Sista Sallie's eyes bugged ever so slightly as she searched the kitchen cabinets—where in the hell was it ('O Father! Forgive me!' she immediately prayed)...under the sink, the bottle of Jack Black winked....

While Sista Nast's words calmed, JB began to 'console'...and soon enough she was able to tell the entire sordid episode of her most recent ordeal....

'Through his sweatpants, Huni....big and shameless....Tied up, but writhin' like a hussy.... Yessss, Ma'am...just as brazen as you please...askin' for it—beggin' for it! Said—Heaven forgive me—'I want your big dick, Daddi....Cum fuck me, NOW!'...as heaven is my witness...Sista Nast... I just had to leave there and come tell you....'

Sista Nast's breathing was just a tad bit labored at the other end of the line...though Sallie was hardly in any condition to note, given her own agitated state...and her bottle of consolation....

As Sista Sallie had been recounting the afternoon's event, Sista Nast had begun to do what she normally did during Sallie's vivid and often graphic narratives....with her cordless she retreated to her third floor guest room—the one hardly anyone knew of—there, in front of the mirrored closet doors, she shed her clothes, her worries...and her inhibitions—as Sista Sallie's discoveries of the parishioners' scandals titillated her....

For Sista Nast, shedding a housedress was hardly the act of liberation some might suppose—her body, imagination and libido demanded more.... In moments like these, she would allow her hands to glide over ample but firm flesh, pinching and twisting here, kneading and probing there, before she opened the big chiffarobe....then there they were....all of her 'naughty niceties' as she put it...things from a youth and a past that she couldn't put behind her....things that made her feel young again...made her loins ache...set her pussy on fire....made her fantasize about what she would have done if she had seen what Sista Sallie had...what she might do if Sista Sallie were half as excited by all this as she was....

While Sallie talked about her young neighbor's big cock, and his pretty, hot-assed wife tied to the bed begging for it...Sista 'Nasti' cradled the phone between shoulder and cheek as she hooked the black corset and cinched it tight, taking all the air from her lungs...crushing her waist to a narrowness her church sisters would never recognize....

Then she stepped into four-inch spiked mules, looked in the mirror as she spread her legs slightly and waited for the thick little man in her boat to signal....He did....and she stroked his bald head.... ***

'Hmmmmm, Sallie,' she said...after there was a pause in Sista Sallie's story followed by ragged breathing on her end.... 'Didcha hear about Reverend Delo...?'

'Reverend Delo? The new assistant pastor? The one with that wife...?

'Uh huh...' 'Nasti' breathed...settled back on the day-bed in front of the mirrored closet....

'Seems that one of the Black girls was home for a bit....'

'The Black girls?...'

'You know the ones...the twins...used to be a boy and a girl till the boy changed....can hardly tell 'em apart for real now....' 'Nasti' chuckled, her middle finger on her slickness....

She could 'feel' Sista Sallie's ear meld with the phone... 'Really???!!!...'

'Really.... Anyway, one of 'em was in town—don't know which—came to church.... I saw her.... Appears she and Pastor Delo's wife hit it off quite well....invited her over after church....

'You know they got that big house over on Magnolia...one with all that yard....but I hear tell that Sunday brunch will never be the same....' Sista 'Nasti' reaching up under the day-bed pillow....

'Really...?' Sista Sallie rocking again...the combination of Sista Nast's voice and the content of her gossip making her realize that she had wet her panties... again...and they were slick and wedging up in her 'v'...making her wish for Sista Nast's fingers though she could never have admitted it....

'Now that would have been a real interesting invite...' turning on her vibrator.... 'if it was the twin who used to be....' Sista Nast says laughing—a kind of throaty purr....

'Why's that?' says Sista Sallie....

'Well I used to sit for the two of them when they was little ones...and he...she... had a bi-ig cock—beg pardon!—then....come to hear...from some of these little strumpets out there today, that it's a whole lot bigger now....' On the word 'bigger' was a slur that coincided with the thick vibrator parting the folds of her pussy....

'Yesssss' Nast sighed... 'they say she's a big girl....' And both she and Sallie snickered....

'No telling what the church is coming to....' Sista Sallie said wistfully....

While on the other end of the line Sista Nast was wishing that the young pastor, his wife and/or those Black girls, would cum to her.... ***

Door bells ring simultaneously....Sista Sallie hides her bottle of consolation and reaches for the mints....Sista Nast hastily clutches her robe as she makes it to the door....

'Good afternoon, Sista....My mama asked me to drop this by.... I just happened to be in town....'

'Afternoon, Sista....just out making my pastoral rounds...thought I'd check in on you....'

Simultaneously, the good church sistas reflect on what a little prayer will do....

sydian
sydian
81 Followers